Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,943 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

Ibrahim Maqari On Deborah Samuel: Muslims Have Red Line That Must Not Be Crossed - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibrahim Maqari On Deborah Samuel: Muslims Have Red Line That Must Not Be Crossed (62464 Views)

Deborah Samuel: Muslims Condemning Act Are Unbelievers — Nigerian Policeman / Azman Airline Disowns Jamil Abubakar's Comment On Deborah's Murder / Maqari: You Are Going To ‘Paradise’ Direct If Kidnappers, Bandits Kill You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibrahim Maqari On Deborah Samuel: Muslims Have Red Line That Must Not Be Crossed by ceejay80s(m): 10:52pm On May 13, 2022
chatinent:
Buhari hasn't said anything yet
the idiot won't, useless old foolish uneducated president, all Muslims killed her, cos by the look of things ,they all support te killing, our turn dey come, I am tired of turning the left cheek for them to slap, let everyone go him own way

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ibrahim Maqari On Deborah Samuel: Muslims Have Red Line That Must Not Be Crossed by Bluffly: 10:52pm On May 13, 2022
Jashub:
It will never be well with Nigeria. In this life or in the next ,Nigeria and her people will continue to suffer and perish till they start doing the right thing
Starting with you and your family.
Re: Ibrahim Maqari On Deborah Samuel: Muslims Have Red Line That Must Not Be Crossed by biotechshola(m): 10:53pm On May 13, 2022
Sekoni003:
I just smile when people blame extremism on illiteracy. This statement is coming from a so called professor. Islam and peace can't be in the same sentence. The earlier you know this, the better for you.
It's an evil concept that leaves pain, blood and poverty in its wake. The only reason southern Muslims aren't as extreme is due to the culture of love and compassion for one another. Which is why Northern muslims despise Norther Muslims. If your god is so dead you need to fight his battles for him, then my friend, you are a complete retaŕd

It's sad to know that we're at a stage where everyone feels he understands the concept of Islam even better than those practicing it...Your post is suggestive of your ignorance of history and religion of Islam..Not your fault though..!
Re: Ibrahim Maqari On Deborah Samuel: Muslims Have Red Line That Must Not Be Crossed by Johnnygill(m): 10:53pm On May 13, 2022
See this mumu Imam
Re: Ibrahim Maqari On Deborah Samuel: Muslims Have Red Line That Must Not Be Crossed by fred04(m): 10:53pm On May 13, 2022
Macphenson:
, come.and tell me how Nigeria will be good.
He is happy with his brothers act
Re: Ibrahim Maqari On Deborah Samuel: Muslims Have Red Line That Must Not Be Crossed by P1PrinceKT(m): 10:54pm On May 13, 2022
Tareq1105:

So, now that she's dead what next? Can you kill her the 2nd time? Be prepared to answer for your deed bcoz you shall die someday.

The wrath of God awaits you and your generation.

They want to limit the blashphemy to only faceless (unknown) people.
This is what they want.
Re: Ibrahim Maqari On Deborah Samuel: Muslims Have Red Line That Must Not Be Crossed by tit(f): 10:55pm On May 13, 2022
... and where is your red line?
Re: Ibrahim Maqari On Deborah Samuel: Muslims Have Red Line That Must Not Be Crossed by UtuokeAlcoholic: 10:56pm On May 13, 2022
imbless:

You and Mohammed are id1ots, Mohammed is a son of a bitch and a bastard, that was born by an olosho mistakenly.
If u cannot deal with this fact, go and kill yourself
This is the worst you can do hiding under the keyboard. Can you do worst than this, lowest creature.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ibrahim Maqari On Deborah Samuel: Muslims Have Red Line That Must Not Be Crossed by tnerro1(m): 10:56pm On May 13, 2022
It will be fun when this man dies and goes to hell only to look and see that innocent young girl in heaven. The thing go shock am die

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ibrahim Maqari On Deborah Samuel: Muslims Have Red Line That Must Not Be Crossed by P1PrinceKT(m): 10:57pm On May 13, 2022
Surplus6:
During Easter, a Muslim man who's bank MD, sent to the bank customers who are Christians, that "Christ has Risen like agege bread" he was not killed or his family threatened.
I think Muslim as a religion is barbaric or else someone prove me wrong, not by what they say their Koran said but by their act

The Christians Don't value thier religion they mock it. I think he learn from them.

I think this is not an insult to any Christian unless they want to learn from Muslims.
Re: Ibrahim Maqari On Deborah Samuel: Muslims Have Red Line That Must Not Be Crossed by ceejay80s(m): 10:57pm On May 13, 2022
Kuginzi:

I think you Christians like insult because your so called Bible preaches violence
and ur so called quoran preaches killing of another human being, when the idiot Muslim first bank director insulted Jesus and Christians of Easter, did we kill him or burn down first bank?
Islam my foot, bunch of maggots, is it by force to force ur religion on others?
face ur papa, I face my papa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ibrahim Maqari On Deborah Samuel: Muslims Have Red Line That Must Not Be Crossed by Mikkeal: 10:58pm On May 13, 2022
Idiko1:

I really do not blame certain bastards from northern region of Nigeria. My beef rests with the dumbass fools from southern regions of Nigeria especially those joined the northerners in the prosecution of war against Ndigbo and Biafrans. It will be a wrong irony fate if the forebearers of Miss Deborah Samuel or Yakubu were among the Christians who joined the fight on the side of jihadists from northern region of Nigeria.
Is this about tribes now an innocent girl was killed in the most gruesome manner imaginable but you are here bringing tribal sentiments ,God! you guys will never learn always narrow minded , unintelligent, always spewing vituperations when you are expected to show something else
Re: Ibrahim Maqari On Deborah Samuel: Muslims Have Red Line That Must Not Be Crossed by P1PrinceKT(m): 10:58pm On May 13, 2022
MrBachelor:
Hopefully, he's sacked for this. But I highly doubt that would happen, even though this is a more cogent reason to sack an imam. Not until he calls out Buhari for his incompetences before he's sacked, like the other one that was sacked at Apo.

You mean he doesn't have free speech?
Re: Ibrahim Maqari On Deborah Samuel: Muslims Have Red Line That Must Not Be Crossed by Okhuadams(m): 10:59pm On May 13, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Maqari On Deborah Samuel: Muslims Have Red Line That Must Not Be Crossed by Kuginzi: 10:59pm On May 13, 2022
ceejay80s:

Islam my foot, bunch of maggots, is it by force to force ur religion on others?
face ur papa, I face my papa
Then why trespassing by insulting other people's religion?

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Maqari On Deborah Samuel: Muslims Have Red Line That Must Not Be Crossed by Bnladan(m): 11:01pm On May 13, 2022
Goldsplash:
Osama Bin Laden.
Adolf Hitler
Re: Ibrahim Maqari On Deborah Samuel: Muslims Have Red Line That Must Not Be Crossed by kingboy(m): 11:01pm On May 13, 2022
You are spot on ...I salute your composition
quote author=Sekoni003 post=112792938]I just smile when people blame extremism on illiteracy. This statement is coming from a so called professor. Islam and peace can't be in the same sentence. The earlier you know this, the better for you.
It's an evil concept that leaves pain, blood and poverty in its wake. The only reason southern Muslims aren't as extreme is due to the culture of love and compassion for one another. Which is why Northern muslims despise Norther Muslims. If your god is so dead you need to fight his battles for him, then my friend, you are a complete retaŕd[/quote]
Re: Ibrahim Maqari On Deborah Samuel: Muslims Have Red Line That Must Not Be Crossed by kingRagnarr: 11:01pm On May 13, 2022
francisobiabo:
In a sane clime, I'd thought there is such thing as the LAW regulating conducts.... Baba, u are beast of a human...
beast nd sanity? Am
More sane than u are... i think i left home nd live where there is diff people nd diff religions things that i don’t understand but I respected them nd mingle with them so u dont knw anything about me... nd tell me how many people got burned alive in lagos because they stole money some even less than #50? U ddnt judge them or call them terrorist but since is us the muslims u hypocrites are here shouting

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Maqari On Deborah Samuel: Muslims Have Red Line That Must Not Be Crossed by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 11:01pm On May 13, 2022
Even on Nairaland here,......one can't comment on a Muslim thread if you don't sweat an oath of belonging to the same cult group ......

Canally minded set of nonentities.....
Re: Ibrahim Maqari On Deborah Samuel: Muslims Have Red Line That Must Not Be Crossed by P1PrinceKT(m): 11:02pm On May 13, 2022
You are not hausa, and the interpreter puts it wrongly to you. She abused the Muslim's holy Prophet in a Muslim Group chat and in a Muslim majority Sharia land.

This woman played with fire.
And the fire consumed her.

"You should not try this while your face is known".

GENES11S:

Why do you think there is blasphemy in the first place?

If you go about terrorizing people b/c of religion, you are simply casting dark cloud on the said religion. That bring about blasphemy.

The truth is no amount of killing will ever stop it. You don't put out fire by pouring petrol in it.

Islam is set on a path of self-distruct. The only way out is for you guys to start showing love peace and FORGIVENESS.

I'm not a Muslim but I like to believe that you God exhibit Love, peace and FORGIVENESS.
Re: Ibrahim Maqari On Deborah Samuel: Muslims Have Red Line That Must Not Be Crossed by ceejay80s(m): 11:03pm On May 13, 2022
Kuginzi:

Then why trespassing by insulting other people's religion?
ur Muslim first bank director insulted Christians and Jesus on Easter, did we kill him or burn first bank down? u guys are evil

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ibrahim Maqari On Deborah Samuel: Muslims Have Red Line That Must Not Be Crossed by Okhuadams(m): 11:04pm On May 13, 2022
Righteousness2:
You kill a human For crossing a mere man's red line. A mere man whom you don't know where he is.

If you have to kill your fellow human for a Prophet or god or religion, then you know something is wrong.

May GOD have mercy upon this imam and open his eyes to repent and Surrender to JESUS Christ before it is too late.
Hell is real! And It will consume you if you don't repent and run to JESUS Christ
my friend stop that nonsense, I retrieve that mercy you asked God to show on this devilih man and his band of killers don't ever call on our peaceful God show mercy on this cows make I no change for you

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Maqari On Deborah Samuel: Muslims Have Red Line That Must Not Be Crossed by Kuginzi: 11:04pm On May 13, 2022
Highways:
Haha... The fact that Muslims call Jesus an ordinary prophet is a blasphemy to the Christians but you will never see a Muslim killed... We live in a country with Islamic extremists and at this point I think fighting for a Yoruba nation or Biafra is absolutely in order....

They always reward the killers.... From Sanusi to ISA Pantami.... Very soon they will reward that almajiri holding a matchbox....

It is finish...

Shame on Atiku
I hope you're ok.
In Islam, we don't have any prophet that is ordinary. So I don't know how you're cooking those lies in order to suit your comment

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Maqari On Deborah Samuel: Muslims Have Red Line That Must Not Be Crossed by s3nn2x377: 11:05pm On May 13, 2022
Ghanaians got it right with the idea of a forum
n0m07057: Nice concept. forum is a good alternative to NL. The site is fast

Re: Ibrahim Maqari On Deborah Samuel: Muslims Have Red Line That Must Not Be Crossed by legionISproteus: 11:05pm On May 13, 2022
BigTableShaker:
All mudslimes are terrorists
I thought you made a spelling error but I gave my "like" regardless
Re: Ibrahim Maqari On Deborah Samuel: Muslims Have Red Line That Must Not Be Crossed by Chickensoup: 11:06pm On May 13, 2022
egemmie:
had it been it was the reverse
They would have gone on rampage killing Christians.
Re: Ibrahim Maqari On Deborah Samuel: Muslims Have Red Line That Must Not Be Crossed by Gamesmart: 11:06pm On May 13, 2022
E no go better for your Prophet!!!

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Maqari On Deborah Samuel: Muslims Have Red Line That Must Not Be Crossed by Kuginzi: 11:06pm On May 13, 2022
ceejay80s:

ur Muslim first bank director insulted Christians and Jesus on Easter, did we kill him or burn first bank down? u guys are evil
Pls can you quote where he insulted Jesus?
Re: Ibrahim Maqari On Deborah Samuel: Muslims Have Red Line That Must Not Be Crossed by ceejay80s(m): 11:07pm On May 13, 2022
P1PrinceKT:

The Christians Don't value thier religion they mock it. I think he learn from them.

I think this is not an insult to any Christian unless they want to learn from Muslims.
learn from who?
killers?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ibrahim Maqari On Deborah Samuel: Muslims Have Red Line That Must Not Be Crossed by P1PrinceKT(m): 11:08pm On May 13, 2022
kingRagnarr:
I don’t understand u people at all... u guys are burning people alive for stealing #50 naira or less but no one is judging you but u are here judging people on things u dont knw... we are humans nd we knw there are things that we should never do for instance i cant go to a dominant Christian community nd start insulting Jesus Christ i knw what ever happen to me is my fault... we knw there are things we don’t understand bout others be it their religion or tribe but we have to respect them regardless.... bring the insults i dont care!!!

This is "Christians majority and Atheist backed up faceless forum" you should expect more than that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ibrahim Maqari On Deborah Samuel: Muslims Have Red Line That Must Not Be Crossed by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 11:08pm On May 13, 2022
kingRagnarr:
beast nd sanity? Am
More sane than u are... i think i left home nd live where there is diff people nd diff religions things that i don’t understand but I respected them nd mingle with them so u dont knw anything about me... nd tell me how many people got burned alive in lagos because they stole money some even less than #50? U ddnt judge them or call them terrorist but since is us the muslims u hypocrites are here shouting

Hope you will be happy if your sister is lynched to death as Deborah was killed

Mohammed was born as a carnal man , while Jesus Christ that your Quran recorded that he was born miraculously was made a Prophet by your sholars as together with a Man who was born by Sex between a man and a woman .....

.How can you say both of them are Prophets?

Do you see the blasphemy your Imans and Scholars gave to Christians

How many Muslims have the Christians slaughtered because of these?

You see why Muslims kill people? .....
Re: Ibrahim Maqari On Deborah Samuel: Muslims Have Red Line That Must Not Be Crossed by ceejay80s(m): 11:09pm On May 13, 2022
Kuginzi:

Pls can you quote where he insulted Jesus?
let me day Mohamed has risen like agege bread on the newspaper or TV and I will see what will happen to me,
is that not an insult or blasphemy?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (23) (Reply)

Photo: Today's Punch Front Page / Chineme Ojukwu Graduates From University Of Brighton (Photos) / How SGF, Babachir Lawal Was Suspended Inside Osinbajo’s Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.