Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,336 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:52 AM

Is Islam Really A Religion Of Peace? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Is Islam Really A Religion Of Peace? (1134 Views)

Sufi Is A Religion Of Sufi NOT Islam / Why Islam Is A Religion Of Peace / Why Is Islam Afraid Of Atheism (and Apostasy)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Islam Really A Religion Of Peace? by raymexx: 2:04pm On May 13, 2022
How is Islam a religion of peace with majority of Muslims supporting religious violence and Terrorism

2 Likes

Re: Is Islam Really A Religion Of Peace? by Rashduct4luv(m): 3:18pm On May 13, 2022
No mod will ban you. They will just leave you in your senselessness.

Atiku that condemned the act is a Muslim!

Sultan that condemned the act is a Muslim.

Just because a few Muslims did an act then all Muslims must pay for it right?

So much of the Christlike attitude we see everyday on Nairaland!

1 Like

Re: Is Islam Really A Religion Of Peace? by raymexx: 5:11pm On May 13, 2022
[quote author=Rashduct4luv post=112795742]
Atiku has deleted the post saying it's not from him.
Sultan is trying to save face.
Has any other Islamic figure or public/government figure come out to condemn it?
Even your president is mute.
All your Imans are in support

What even make Islam a religion of peace?

5 Likes

Re: Is Islam Really A Religion Of Peace? by LordReed(m): 8:42pm On May 13, 2022
Rashduct4luv:

The real question is what level of accountability do they face to dissuade them from such acts? It goes on so blatantly and frequently it seems there is no bounds to what will happen to anyone one facing an accusation of blasphemy in the North.

4 Likes

Re: Is Islam Really A Religion Of Peace? by legionISproteus: 3:51pm On May 14, 2022
The only way to stop islam is to prevent more children from being indoctrinated into this cult. The mind control is so potent that they even see killing a fellow human being as noble as long as it was done in the name of allah. The adults that are already muslims are afraid to leave because their fellow muslims will end their life and nothing will happen. Shout out to the Chinese government for handling the Uighur muslim situation effectively. There is a reason you don't hear this type of news coming from China.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Islam Really A Religion Of Peace? by Rashduct4luv(m): 9:26am On May 16, 2022
LordReed:

The real question is what level of accountability do they face to dissuade them from such acts? It goes on so blatantly and frequently it seems there is no bounds to what will happen to anyone one facing an accusation of blasphemy in the North.

People are being lynched all across the country and I've never seen an outcry like this! Just because this one has a religious undertone and of cos Islam always make the news!
Out security architecture is to be blamed not Muslims.
Re: Is Islam Really A Religion Of Peace? by Rashduct4luv(m): 9:32am On May 16, 2022
raymexx:

Atiku has deleted the post saying it's not from him.
Sultan is trying to save face.
Has any other Islamic figure or public/government figure come out to condemn it?
Even your president is mute.
All your Imans are in support

What even make Islam a religion of peace?

No Muslim owes you an apology!
If we say Islam is peace and say it's otherwise na you sabi!

Must the Imams, President, Politician, etc put mouth in all matters in the country?
The onus is on the Imams to preach to their congregation not to come on Nairaland/Social Media....
The onus is on the Politicians, etc to prevent another occurrence of such!
The onus is on the security operatives to be on their toes!

1 Like

Re: Is Islam Really A Religion Of Peace? by LordReed(m): 1:13pm On May 17, 2022
Rashduct4luv:

People are being lynched all across the country and I've never seen an outcry like this! Just because this one has a religious undertone and of cos Islam always make the news!
Out security architecture is to be blamed not Muslims.

Not only does it have religious undertow, the perpetrators went on record to celebrate their acts. Also other people are doing similar illegal acts doesn't make yours less illegal.

1 Like

Re: Is Islam Really A Religion Of Peace? by 1Sharon(f): 6:34am On May 19, 2022
Rashduct4luv:

Don't be stupid. If majority of Muslims are peaceful, why is that lady dead?

The peaceful majority that tried to protect her were outnumbered, why is that?

4 Likes

Re: Is Islam Really A Religion Of Peace? by Rashduct4luv(m): 4:21pm On May 19, 2022
1Sharon:

Don't be stupid. If majority of Muslims are peaceful, why is that lady dead?

The peaceful majority that tried to protect her were outnumbered, why is that?

See logic! I guess the stupid candidate is evident!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Islam Really A Religion Of Peace? by Rashduct4luv(m): 4:22pm On May 19, 2022
LordReed:

Not only does it have religious undertow, the perpetrators went on record to celebrate their acts. Also other people are doing similar illegal acts doesn't make yours less illegal.

I never claimed it was legal anywhere!

1 Like

Re: Is Islam Really A Religion Of Peace? by Rashduct4luv(m): 4:24pm On May 19, 2022
LordReed:

Make people mind their business and stop saying evil things about other's religion!
Tolerance should be give and take.

1 Like

Re: Is Islam Really A Religion Of Peace? by LordReed(m): 6:14pm On May 19, 2022
Rashduct4luv:

I never claimed it was legal anywhere!

Good, then there is no excuse.
Re: Is Islam Really A Religion Of Peace? by LordReed(m): 6:18pm On May 19, 2022
Rashduct4luv:

Make people mind their business and stop saying evil things about other's religion!

LoLz! Excuses for murderous fellows, do go on.
Re: Is Islam Really A Religion Of Peace? by Nobody: 7:47pm On May 20, 2022
Rashduct4luv:

Rashduct4luv,the ISLAMIC TERRORIST ! lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Is Islam Really A Religion Of Peace? by Nobody: 7:48pm On May 20, 2022
Rashduct4luv:

Says an ISLAMIC TERRORIST! lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Is Islam Really A Religion Of Peace? by Rashduct4luv(m): 9:43am On May 24, 2022
LordReed:

Good, then there is no excuse.

Hope to see your thread on the Muslim woman and her children being killed in the SE.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Islam Really A Religion Of Peace? by LordReed(m): 10:59am On May 24, 2022
Rashduct4luv:

Hope to see your thread on the Muslim woman and her children being killed in the SE.

Link to the story.

Nevermind I found it. It was also a deplorable criminal action and the perpetrators should be brought to book. Agitating for social causes also doesn't give you the right to kill people.
Re: Is Islam Really A Religion Of Peace? by Rashduct4luv(m): 8:21am On Jun 03, 2022
LordReed:

Link to the story.

Nevermind I found it. It was also a deplorable criminal action and the perpetrators should be brought to book. Agitating for social causes also doesn't give you the right to kill people.

It's like the life of Christians are more precious than many Muslims.
Re: Is Islam Really A Religion Of Peace? by LordReed(m): 8:31am On Jun 03, 2022
Rashduct4luv:

It's like the life of Christians are more precious than many Muslims.

I know you are trying to be sarcastic but I am not a Christian so your sarcasm fails to land. Nobody should be killing people unlawfully, no matter your religion or creed.
Re: Is Islam Really A Religion Of Peace? by Rashduct4luv(m): 8:44am On Jun 03, 2022
LordReed:

I know you are trying to be sarcastic but I am not a Christian so your sarcasm fails to land. Nobody should be killing people unlawfully, no matter your religion or creed.
I don't think i'm trying to be sarcastic here. And i think i know you here as not belonging to either Christianity or Islam. I'm just pointing out the need to cry out equally when injustice are being done to humans despite the religious differences!
Re: Is Islam Really A Religion Of Peace? by LordReed(m): 8:48am On Jun 03, 2022
Rashduct4luv:
I don't think i'm trying to be sarcastic here. And i think i know you here as not belonging to either Christianity or Islam. I'm just pointing out the need to cry out equally when injustice are being done to humans despite the religious differences!

Yes we do need to cry out whenever an injustice is done. In that we are agreed.

1 Like

Re: Is Islam Really A Religion Of Peace? by 2dominate: 8:58am On Jun 03, 2022
LordReed:

Like other national threats it's the government responsibility to punish offenders, traditionalists found with human body parts for their rituals etc are been punished why not also anyone that causes national unrest.

1 Like

Re: Is Islam Really A Religion Of Peace? by Beyhiodie(m): 7:42am On Jul 11, 2022
Read this again and use your neutral wise mind to answer how peaceful the religion is . and its says otherwise ? smiley
Rashduct4luv:

No Muslim owes you an apology!
If we say Islam is peace and say it's otherwise na you sabi!

Must the Imams, President, Politician, etc put mouth in all matters in the country?
The onus is on the Imams to preach to their congregation not to come on Nairaland/Social Media....
The onus is on the Politicians, etc to prevent another occurrence of such!
The onus is on the security operatives to be on their toes!
Re: Is Islam Really A Religion Of Peace? by Xmuslim: 8:19am On Jul 11, 2022
NO
Re: Is Islam Really A Religion Of Peace? by AntiisIaam: 6:14pm On Jul 11, 2022
With all these agents of death working for allah, is islam really for peace? NO

(1) (Reply)

Spin-off From Signs Of Weak Imaan (#17) / Swedish Archbishop Prefers Allah / The Islamic Dilemma Regarding The Quran And Bible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.