Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,750 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

Deborah Samuel: Oby Ezekwesili Withdraws From NBA Event In Sokoto - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deborah Samuel: Oby Ezekwesili Withdraws From NBA Event In Sokoto (34031 Views)

Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso And Obi Invited As Speakers At NBA Event / FFK Reacts As Ezekwesili Withdraws From Race, Tells Moghalu What To Do / Oby Ezekwesili Withdraws From Presidential Race, Insists On Coalition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deborah Samuel: Oby Ezekwesili Withdraws From NBA Event In Sokoto by Ojuntana: 4:41pm On May 13, 2022
helinues:
This one like cheap attention sha
She didn't address it to you o

1 Like

Re: Deborah Samuel: Oby Ezekwesili Withdraws From NBA Event In Sokoto by Ojuntana: 4:43pm On May 13, 2022
Jollylolly:

Lol See where your ignorance wont be cured? When you said what you said...This same man went to Kano for an event, like weeks after in fact, her news was fading away, then paid her family a visit...FYI: the VP has reached out to CAN chairman in Kebbi who will go to the family of the lady on his behalf first, then he will pay visit afterwards....... the lady is from Kebbi should in case you dont know.
CAN chairman will go on the VP's behalf? Does CAN now work for the VP. You people and silly excuses sha
Re: Deborah Samuel: Oby Ezekwesili Withdraws From NBA Event In Sokoto by tollyboy5(m): 4:43pm On May 13, 2022
lexy2014:

Osinbajo speak? Don't u want him to be president? His supporters will tell that he is exercising wisdom by kissing buharis ass and eating his shit everyday
I know you're osinbajo hater. Pretender campaign for your obi in peace.

Osinbajo or Tinubu is your future president. grin if you like hug transformer

1 Like

Re: Deborah Samuel: Oby Ezekwesili Withdraws From NBA Event In Sokoto by Ajimusty2: 4:44pm On May 13, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Osinbajo the fake pastor

If it's a real Muslim northernern that was killed he for don reach north by now as condolence minister

Him ministry don halt as the true hypocrite
what of theifnibu that would have donated millions the her family?
Re: Deborah Samuel: Oby Ezekwesili Withdraws From NBA Event In Sokoto by lexy2014: 4:44pm On May 13, 2022
tollyboy5:

I know you're osinbajo hater. Pretender campaign for your obi in peace.

Osinbajo or Tinubu is your future president. grin if you like hug transformer

Can u point out the hate u referring and also negate the following?

Osinbajo speak? Don't u want him to be president? His supporters will tell that he is exercising wisdom by kissing buharis ass and eating his shit everyday
Re: Deborah Samuel: Oby Ezekwesili Withdraws From NBA Event In Sokoto by PrinceMajestic: 4:45pm On May 13, 2022
As if her withdrawal changes anything. Nigerians will remain bloody hypocritical religious fanatics, when an Atheist Mubarak Bala is being jailed unjustly against his rights in Kano I didn't see Christians condemning the act because the victim is an atheist. I'm glad when religion brings you pains and misery, until you all accept the message that religion is Terrorism you will continue to cry over religion. Show Christians Bible verses about how non believers are to killed and were slaughtered in their thousands and captured for slavery including raping female captives of and forceful slavery. Yes these verses are all over the Bible but Christians will say it's a lie that there are no such things in Bible, now show it to them clearly to read for themselves, Christians will defend the biblical atrocities which effects led to extremism in Islam as a counter measure of defense from ruthless Christian crusaders, thesame Christians are happy that Palestinians are getting killed by Israel, they're always Happy and claim nobody can dare Israel the favourite country of God and Nigerian Christians also claim to be Israelites too all for religious fanaticism. In a nutshell, the belief in God is always needed to propergate inhumanity and violence, I don't see any difference between Boko Haram members, Christians or average Muslims. All fanatics and annoying Terrorists. Fela kuti was right about you bloody imps, we shall always propergate the beliefs of our African ancestors, May the mighty Spirits of Kings continue to protect their own from Christian/Muslim fanatics in a country which the evil religions has made a dangerous country for non Muslims/Christians. Y'all stop terrorism! Religion is Terrorism, Refrain from it whatever type you practice, I will continue to warn you fools.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Oby Ezekwesili Withdraws From NBA Event In Sokoto by King44(m): 4:46pm On May 13, 2022
In the north, most of the youth are murders in the guise of religion. I hope she gets justice. This northerners are always laying bad examples. Painting Islam with a bad brush. Giving Islam bad names. Their place is in hell where they belong, murder is a grievous since and a crime. I hope the Nigerian bar association would act on these and give her family justice.

She didn't say anything wrong. I listened to the interpretation of what she said, she didn't abuse Mohammed but even if she did. Is that a moral ground to kill Jan you can't create?

You think that guarantees you a place in the heaven of fighting God's battle? Your place is in hell.

Northern Muslims stop playing God

That guy and others who were seen in the video killing that poor girl should be made to face the law. Northerners are their own problems.

With the support, they gave the youth to kill in the name of religion, tell me why terrorism would end up there. It will never end

2 Likes

Re: Deborah Samuel: Oby Ezekwesili Withdraws From NBA Event In Sokoto by tollyboy5(m): 4:47pm On May 13, 2022
lexy2014:

What do you mean by eating shit? Is that your balance diet in the east?

1 Like

Re: Deborah Samuel: Oby Ezekwesili Withdraws From NBA Event In Sokoto by franklinjose: 4:48pm On May 13, 2022
i don't understand why Nigeria is always moving backwards. Islam is a bizarre religion and have caused more harm in this country

1 Like

Re: Deborah Samuel: Oby Ezekwesili Withdraws From NBA Event In Sokoto by lexy2014: 4:48pm On May 13, 2022
tollyboy5:

What do you mean by eating shit? Is that your balance diet in the east?

You haven't answered the question:

Re: Deborah Samuel: Oby Ezekwesili Withdraws From NBA Event In Sokoto by Sunsets: 4:49pm On May 13, 2022
Stop this your unintelligent whatabouttism. Of course, jungle justice of any kind shouldn't be poetic justice. Condemn what happened without 'what about...,'
Zooposki:

I’ve heard of more lynchings in the south than the north of recent.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Oby Ezekwesili Withdraws From NBA Event In Sokoto by tollyboy5(m): 4:50pm On May 13, 2022
lexy2014:

This is where your hatred overtook your sense of reasoning .
You couldn't act smart nomore

1 Like

Re: Deborah Samuel: Oby Ezekwesili Withdraws From NBA Event In Sokoto by lexy2014: 4:51pm On May 13, 2022
tollyboy5:

This is where your hatred overtook your sense of reasoning

Re: Deborah Samuel: Oby Ezekwesili Withdraws From NBA Event In Sokoto by Okobola146: 4:51pm On May 13, 2022
Very useless country with a very demonic and satanic religion called Islam. I spit on the so called Mohammed tueeeeeeh!

1 Like

Re: Deborah Samuel: Oby Ezekwesili Withdraws From NBA Event In Sokoto by Zulu2022: 4:53pm On May 13, 2022
SmartPolician:

People don't lynch people in the South because they criticized their religion or Mohammed. Even though it's condemnable, people often get necklaced in the South for stealing! Please don't justify that stupidity that happened in Sokoto. The world should be outraged and call Buhari to act.
u de mind that zombie as if north don't treat bad to ppl dat steal as well
Re: Deborah Samuel: Oby Ezekwesili Withdraws From NBA Event In Sokoto by tollyboy5(m): 4:54pm On May 13, 2022
lexy2014:

A blind man would have seen it. But I expect nothing more from ipob.
Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Deborah Samuel: Oby Ezekwesili Withdraws From NBA Event In Sokoto by HeroicMeastro: 4:55pm On May 13, 2022
Re: Deborah Samuel: Oby Ezekwesili Withdraws From NBA Event In Sokoto by ceejay80s(m): 4:55pm On May 13, 2022
i hear their religion/quoran support stoning to death, I think it's time our Bible support stoning to death of Muslim blasphemy or maybe I should write it inside the Bible myself, if we go by eye for an eye, u will see all these abokis calm down, a Christian can't do this and go free, I am seriously pissed
Re: Deborah Samuel: Oby Ezekwesili Withdraws From NBA Event In Sokoto by lexy2014: 4:56pm On May 13, 2022
tollyboy5:

A blind man would have seen it. But I expect nothing more from ipob.
Nonsense!

You still haven't answered the simple question:

What has ipob got to do with the conversation?
Re: Deborah Samuel: Oby Ezekwesili Withdraws From NBA Event In Sokoto by AFONJAPIG(m): 4:57pm On May 13, 2022
And female yeyebrity just lost their voice If nah America u will see all of them
Re: Deborah Samuel: Oby Ezekwesili Withdraws From NBA Event In Sokoto by chatinent: 4:57pm On May 13, 2022
I don't see the north and south being in peace in the near future. These are two sides of a coin that will never meet.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Oby Ezekwesili Withdraws From NBA Event In Sokoto by Zulu2022: 4:58pm On May 13, 2022
PrinceMajestic:
As if her withdrawal changes anything. Nigerians will remain bloody hypocritical religious fanatics, when an Atheist Mubarak Bala is being jailed unjustly against his rights in Kano I didn't see Christians condemning the act because the victim is an atheist. I'm glad when religion brings you pains and misery, until you all accept the message that religion is Terrorism you will continue to cry over religion. Show Christians Bible verses about how non believers are to killed and were slaughtered in their thousands and captured for slavery including raping female captives of and forceful slavery. Yes these verses are all over the Bible but Christians will say it's a lie that there are no such things in Bible, now show it to them clearly to read for themselves, Christians will defend the biblical atrocities which effects led to extremism in Islam as a counter measure of defense from ruthless Christian crusaders, thesame Christians are happy that Palestinians are getting killed by Israel, they're always Happy and claim nobody can dare Israel the favourite country of God and Nigerian Christians also claim to be Israelites too all for religious fanaticism. In a nutshell, the belief in God is always needed to propergate inhumanity and violence, I don't see any difference between Boko Haram members, Christians or average Muslims. All fanatics and annoying Terrorists. Fela kuti was right about you bloody imps, we shall always propergate the beliefs of our African ancestors, May the mighty Spirits of Kings continue to protect their own from Christian/Muslim fanatics in a country which the evil religions has made a dangerous country for non Muslims/Christians. Y'all stop terrorism! Religion is Terrorism, Refrain from it whatever type you practice, I will continue to warn you fools.
so Palestine are not killing isrealite,why not give ur sisters hand in marriage to the fanatics rather than christain,the number of ppl murdered in such way in North is high compare to south bro...the worst is, rubbish mere reason de will jst cut ur life short..so after listening to wat de gal voice out that warrant the death, would u say this ppl are wise or the clown or not,judge bro

2 Likes

Re: Deborah Samuel: Oby Ezekwesili Withdraws From NBA Event In Sokoto by Evidenx(m): 4:58pm On May 13, 2022
Way to go I love this.

God bless you ma.

1 Like

Re: Deborah Samuel: Oby Ezekwesili Withdraws From NBA Event In Sokoto by ttobizz(m): 5:00pm On May 13, 2022
Zooposki:

I’ve heard of more lynchings in the south than the north of recent.

For God sake what is this? We talking about religous intolerance in the north and how that a promising young girl got killed for committing no crime.

Your religion is your burden, if it pleases me I will lend a hand, otherwise leave me the hell alone sir.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Oby Ezekwesili Withdraws From NBA Event In Sokoto by Toktee(m): 5:01pm On May 13, 2022
helinues:
This one like cheap attention sha
One of the terrorist/bandit up North spotted.

Una death go dey gruesome.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Oby Ezekwesili Withdraws From NBA Event In Sokoto by tollyboy5(m): 5:01pm On May 13, 2022
lexy2014:

You still haven't answered the simple question:

Nigerians already know how to detect ipob
They comment with no sense like you.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Oby Ezekwesili Withdraws From NBA Event In Sokoto by lexy2014: 5:03pm On May 13, 2022
tollyboy5:

Nigerians already know how to detect ipob
They comment with no sense like you.

still doesn't answer the simple questions:

Re: Deborah Samuel: Oby Ezekwesili Withdraws From NBA Event In Sokoto by NOwazobia: 5:03pm On May 13, 2022
Commendable.

It is time the rest of the country disassociation from those blood ducking demons, children of the condemned mohammed.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Oby Ezekwesili Withdraws From NBA Event In Sokoto by tollyboy5(m): 5:04pm On May 13, 2022
te author=lexy2014 post=112798938]

What has ipob got to do with the conversation?[/quote]
Answering ipob is forbidden in our land. It's synonymous to shamelessness.

Swallow your question Mr ipob
Re: Deborah Samuel: Oby Ezekwesili Withdraws From NBA Event In Sokoto by tollyboy5(m): 5:05pm On May 13, 2022
lexy2014:

Answering ipob is forbidden in our land. It's synonymous to shamelessness.

Swallow your question Mr ipob
Re: Deborah Samuel: Oby Ezekwesili Withdraws From NBA Event In Sokoto by Alaefulu(m): 5:06pm On May 13, 2022
Kill more than one, no condemnation and boycotting but killed one and the whole internet will be on fire..Deborah I know you can't see nor read this,even if the justice system will not bring you justice for your gruesome murder,the perpetrator won't go unpunished naturally...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Four Feared Dead In Kogi Stampede For Palliatives / Expect Serious Famine In Nigeria, UN Warns / Peter Obi & Wife Meet Louise Richardson, First Female VC Of Oxford University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.