Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,390 members, 7,819,397 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

Deborah Samuel: Oby Ezekwesili Withdraws From NBA Event In Sokoto - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deborah Samuel: Oby Ezekwesili Withdraws From NBA Event In Sokoto (34030 Views)

Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso And Obi Invited As Speakers At NBA Event / FFK Reacts As Ezekwesili Withdraws From Race, Tells Moghalu What To Do / Oby Ezekwesili Withdraws From Presidential Race, Insists On Coalition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deborah Samuel: Oby Ezekwesili Withdraws From NBA Event In Sokoto by AfonjaNaBastard(f): 6:14pm On May 13, 2022
helinues:
This one like cheap attention sha

ANU MPAM!!!
Re: Deborah Samuel: Oby Ezekwesili Withdraws From NBA Event In Sokoto by onuman: 6:38pm On May 13, 2022
Eastern hypocrite. Has she ever condemned the daily gruesome murders of her Igbo brothers in the east of Nigeria by overzealous Fulani-led armed forces of Nigeria?

Seeking attention since she served in Obasanjo's cabinet.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Oby Ezekwesili Withdraws From NBA Event In Sokoto by onuman: 6:45pm On May 13, 2022
GoooodHardDick:
I wondered why would a sane person be living in the North, let alone visiting or schooling there!

This is the more reason Nigeria should be divided with immediate effect and let everyone go their separate ways! The Muslims do not deserve to live with humans!

This is what the Ezekwesilis of the south should be clamouring for, not seek cheap attention.
Nigeria's a country established to fail.
Northern Sharia states had since divided Nigeria when they adopted unconstitutional Sharia criminal justice system, but still stick to one Nigeria because of lucre.

The overzealous youths in Sokoto who killed the young lady were merely implementing the scripts written by their political and religious leaders who adopted Sharia criminal justice system.
Shari'a criminal justice system prescribes death for blasphemers, stoning death for adulterous woman, cutting the hands of thieves.

These punishment systems are alien to the southern regions of Nigeria.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Oby Ezekwesili Withdraws From NBA Event In Sokoto by AngelicBeing: 6:47pm On May 13, 2022
sad
Re: Deborah Samuel: Oby Ezekwesili Withdraws From NBA Event In Sokoto by BennyDGreat: 6:48pm On May 13, 2022
solasoulmusic:
I love all Northerners but be very wise around most of them especially the ones that forming Christian. The ones in my compound wonder why every time they approach from behind I'm already facing them .... it doesn't matter where I am lol its like film trick to know a persons moves before they even make it grin

Lol fear fear
Re: Deborah Samuel: Oby Ezekwesili Withdraws From NBA Event In Sokoto by generalwo(m): 6:49pm On May 13, 2022
helinues:
.... Attention kee you..... Woe betide you..... Na your papa dey find attention... Shey werin them do good wen you dey think and talk with your fart hole..... Bingo
Re: Deborah Samuel: Oby Ezekwesili Withdraws From NBA Event In Sokoto by UtuokeAlcoholic: 6:57pm On May 13, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

I hoe you know your Prophet Muhammad is a rap*st? He is so stvp*d that he can't fight for himself but allows a brainwashed daft idio*ts to fight for him. Can you see you Muslims deserve to live in the jungle with wild animals?

Your kinds deserve not to live with humans, But with beasts and wild animals in thick forest
This is the worst you can do under the keyboard, in your backyard. Lowest creature, lower than any beast imaginable.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Oby Ezekwesili Withdraws From NBA Event In Sokoto by Okhuadams(m): 7:01pm On May 13, 2022
JEWELofHELL:

https://twitter.com/obyezeks/status/1525085681336336384?s=19
that's the best thing to do, every other Christains should also boycott the envent . But some because of free food will not

1 Like

Re: Deborah Samuel: Oby Ezekwesili Withdraws From NBA Event In Sokoto by Chiadikobigreat: 7:06pm On May 13, 2022
helinues:
Anumanu!
Re: Deborah Samuel: Oby Ezekwesili Withdraws From NBA Event In Sokoto by Connected1: 7:20pm On May 13, 2022
helinues:
You must be really stupid.

Watch what you say, your words can haunt you for eternity.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Oby Ezekwesili Withdraws From NBA Event In Sokoto by saxby(f): 7:31pm On May 13, 2022
Nice, let them boycott anything sokoto until justice is served.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Oby Ezekwesili Withdraws From NBA Event In Sokoto by Prisco4luv(m): 7:35pm On May 13, 2022
God save us from this mess, nigeria is deeply in trouble. Killing of innocent people is getting too much.
What kind of religion supports such.... RIP DEBORAH... GOD WILL FIGHT FOR YOU!!!
Re: Deborah Samuel: Oby Ezekwesili Withdraws From NBA Event In Sokoto by matm: 7:37pm On May 13, 2022
Good.Oby should spread her tentacle in rescuing the innocent hopeless Nigerians guishing in prisons.For she is a human right defender based on her past national activities.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Oby Ezekwesili Withdraws From NBA Event In Sokoto by AnanseK(m): 7:38pm On May 13, 2022
GoooodHardDick:
I wondered why would a sane person be living in the North, let alone visiting or schooling there!

This is the more reason Nigeria should be divided with immediate effect and let everyone go their separate ways! The Muslims do not deserve to live with humans!

When New Generations of Igbo cannibals are roasting and feasting over Northern Victims you Will not make any comment. And you believe those killing human beings and eating human flesh are more civilized.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Oby Ezekwesili Withdraws From NBA Event In Sokoto by UtuokeAlcoholic: 7:39pm On May 13, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

If u Muslims have mind, let there war in this country and let's see we'll win.

F*cking rap*st Muhammad with an extremely stup*d brain dead fellows. Idio*t
Can you do worst than this?
Re: Deborah Samuel: Oby Ezekwesili Withdraws From NBA Event In Sokoto by Nobody: 7:40pm On May 13, 2022
helinues:
You are evil personified.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Oby Ezekwesili Withdraws From NBA Event In Sokoto by alfarouq(m): 7:44pm On May 13, 2022
AntiBMC:
Nice one. At least she is speaking up. Something Tinubu, osinwinbajo and the others do not have the balls to do.

You systematically refused to mention Peter Obi. Did he speak up?

1 Like

Re: Deborah Samuel: Oby Ezekwesili Withdraws From NBA Event In Sokoto by omohayek: 7:56pm On May 13, 2022
AntiBMC:

You are so overzealous..looks like ur fingers are itching you. You didn't see the word "others" there or u are partly blind? It takes a bigot to know one. So rest
Nonsense - why not explicitly mention those "others", then? Why only the ones who are Yoruba? And why distort their names while doing so? GTFO with your transparent b.s.

What's even more shameful and disgusting is that a nakedly biased moderator allowed your insulting distortions of Tinubu and Osinbajo's names to stand, even while deleting less offensive comments pointing out the tribalistic nature of your comments. This is precisely the sort of behavior why I've suggested to Seun in the past that he replace the current system with an automated one - moderators who cannot be trusted to exercise their powers in an even-handed fashion actually exacerbate the very evils they are supposed to curb, as they send a signal that any amount of tribalistic insults will be tolerated as long as the perpetrators and targets are of the "right" tribes.

2 Likes

Re: Deborah Samuel: Oby Ezekwesili Withdraws From NBA Event In Sokoto by AntiBMC(m): 7:57pm On May 13, 2022
alfarouq:

You systematically refused to mention Peter Obi. Did he speak up?

You didn't see "others" there? Abeg you tribalists should free me. NL is big enough for everyone to post their own opinion. Write ur own comment and systematically add who you want to add... you mustn't quote me.

3 Likes

Re: Deborah Samuel: Oby Ezekwesili Withdraws From NBA Event In Sokoto by Nobody: 7:59pm On May 13, 2022
BennyDGreat:

Lol fear fear
i can only trust myself out here
Re: Deborah Samuel: Oby Ezekwesili Withdraws From NBA Event In Sokoto by alfarouq(m): 8:00pm On May 13, 2022
AntiBMC:

You didn't see "others" there? Abeg you tribalists should free me. NL is big enough for everyone to post their own opinion. Write ur own comment and add who you want to add... you mustn't quote me.

You can fool some but can't fool all. What makes you call out Osinbajo and Tinubu then use others to capture Obi.

We are not kids here.

1 Like

Re: Deborah Samuel: Oby Ezekwesili Withdraws From NBA Event In Sokoto by berbs: 8:07pm On May 13, 2022
Zooposki:

I’ve heard of more lynchings in the south than the north of recent.

Can't be religion related.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Oby Ezekwesili Withdraws From NBA Event In Sokoto by AntiBMC(m): 8:09pm On May 13, 2022
omohayek:

Nonsense - why not explicitly mention those "others", then? Why only the ones who are Yoruba? And why distort their names while doing so? GTFO with your transparent b.s.

N0nsense to ur papa..you mannerl£ss thing. I said what I said... read whatever meaning you want to it and thereafter, pierce ur eyes with a needle. Better still, keep crying on my mention, maybe ur tears will change my comments to ur preference. Lol.

Done reading/replying trash. Feel free to lament on my mention. There's enough space for every wail£r to go unnoticed.

2 Likes

Re: Deborah Samuel: Oby Ezekwesili Withdraws From NBA Event In Sokoto by BennyDGreat: 8:13pm On May 13, 2022
solasoulmusic:
i can only trust myself out here

U are right sha....Ur music sounds nice sha

1 Like

Re: Deborah Samuel: Oby Ezekwesili Withdraws From NBA Event In Sokoto by AntiBMC(m): 8:14pm On May 13, 2022
alfarouq:

You can fool some but can't fool all. What makes you call out Osinbajo and Tinubu then use others to capture Obi.

We are not kids here.

My dear...you can choose to be a fo0l if you want. It's all in ur mind and perception. Life is subjective....ur 6 can be my 9. Like I told a like-minded nitwit up there. You have the right to read whatever meaning you want to it. That's ur business.

2 Likes

Re: Deborah Samuel: Oby Ezekwesili Withdraws From NBA Event In Sokoto by GoooodHardDick: 8:15pm On May 13, 2022
AnanseK:

When New Generations of Igbo cannibals are roasting and feasting over Northern Victims you Will not make any comment. And you believe those killing human beings and eating human flesh are more civilized.

Try get sense. I'm not an igbo oga.

Besides Are the igbos your problem? Are they the ones that made you Muslims to kill that innocent young girl?

For supporting that Barbaric killing of that innocent girl. May peace never depart from you and your house hold. May what happened to her happen to you and your family. May The tears you Muslims have caused to the family of that girl be multiplied unto you 17 times.

1 Like

Re: Deborah Samuel: Oby Ezekwesili Withdraws From NBA Event In Sokoto by Segzy19: 8:16pm On May 13, 2022
Don't be silly, boy
helinues:
Re: Deborah Samuel: Oby Ezekwesili Withdraws From NBA Event In Sokoto by GardenOfGod(m): 8:22pm On May 13, 2022
duduade:
NBA Chairman will do nothing

He is preparing for wedding
grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Rivers Rerun: We Shall Stop Your Inauguration - Nwanosike Tells Wanjoku Of APC / Funke Adedoyin Is Dead! Kwara Lawmaker Dies In Abuja Hospital / An Eye Witness Report of Lagos-Ibadan Railway, Fagba Axis - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.