Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,276 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:25 AM

Deborah Samuel: Oby Ezekwesili Withdraws From NBA Event In Sokoto - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deborah Samuel: Oby Ezekwesili Withdraws From NBA Event In Sokoto (34008 Views)

Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso And Obi Invited As Speakers At NBA Event / FFK Reacts As Ezekwesili Withdraws From Race, Tells Moghalu What To Do / Oby Ezekwesili Withdraws From Presidential Race, Insists On Coalition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deborah Samuel: Oby Ezekwesili Withdraws From NBA Event In Sokoto by Nobody: 8:28pm On May 13, 2022
The Ibo man cannot stop impressing me.
Another,honorably resign as education minister, because he knew it that the education sector isn't working at all,not as a fault of his but as a result of the power behind all the ministers,Nigerians sees him as the problem,but no no no, he was just a puppet,the main actors are behind,he saw an easy way to resign ,and he honorably did.
Now this woman withdraw, because of a callous ,evil and shameful act.
These things hardly happen in Africa.
.Respect!!!
Re: Deborah Samuel: Oby Ezekwesili Withdraws From NBA Event In Sokoto by shimolv: 8:28pm On May 13, 2022
Unfortunately, the Deborah's killing has reminded us of the lady who was stoned to death in 2002 because she had a baby outside wedlock. Nigeria later lost the right to host Miss World afterwards.

Which way Nigeria?

Watch this daily newspaper review by Thav TV

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTIm8DJMmhk
Re: Deborah Samuel: Oby Ezekwesili Withdraws From NBA Event In Sokoto by Acidosis(m): 8:28pm On May 13, 2022
Blessings, m'am.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Oby Ezekwesili Withdraws From NBA Event In Sokoto by drmuchin: 8:32pm On May 13, 2022
ALL MUSLIMS ARE TERRORISTS
OPERATION BOYCOTT SOKOTO

1 Like

Re: Deborah Samuel: Oby Ezekwesili Withdraws From NBA Event In Sokoto by Nobody: 8:39pm On May 13, 2022
BennyDGreat:

U are right sha....Ur music sounds nice sha
Thank you so much for listening do you make music as well?
Re: Deborah Samuel: Oby Ezekwesili Withdraws From NBA Event In Sokoto by OyigboUpdate: 8:47pm On May 13, 2022
Memeni:
Where's mamaggggbrills and oyigboupdate....you won't see those clowns commenting on a post like this. Mamambbgrills if I ever see your post raining and bringing death and Hades on you, your family and generations unborn I'll personally deal with you here on nairaland myself

Oyigboupdate..where are u....son of perdition

Bingo nwurawu
Open my profile ekuke. We say no to injustice

1 Like

Re: Deborah Samuel: Oby Ezekwesili Withdraws From NBA Event In Sokoto by samfrancis1(m): 9:22pm On May 13, 2022
Jollylolly:

Lol See where your ignorance wont be cured? When you said what you said...This same man went to Kano for an event, like weeks after in fact, her news was fading away, then paid her family a visit...FYI: the VP has reached out to CAN chairman in Kebbi who will go to the family of the lady on his behalf first, then he will pay visit afterwards....... the lady is from Kebbi should in case you dont know.
E be like say this one na osibanjo PA o… well done sir
Re: Deborah Samuel: Oby Ezekwesili Withdraws From NBA Event In Sokoto by MoIbrahim: 9:38pm On May 13, 2022
helinues:
This one like cheap attention sha

You mind the yeye thing? One wonders why she never said anything about all the killings going on by the fulani terrorists. Na this one worry her pass because religion enter am.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Oby Ezekwesili Withdraws From NBA Event In Sokoto by alfarouq(m): 10:25pm On May 13, 2022
AntiBMC:

My dear...you can choose to be a fo0l if you want. It's all in ur mind and perception. Life is subjective....ur 6 can be my 9. Like I told a like-minded nitwit up there. You have the right to read whatever meaning you want to it. That's ur business.

Did you just realise that life is subjective, or it is only subjective when it suits your narrative and whims.

Life is subjective yet you go about calling people that see your 6 as 9 names.

You can do better next time perhaps you will be able to deceive more people.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Oby Ezekwesili Withdraws From NBA Event In Sokoto by AntiBMC(m): 10:32pm On May 13, 2022
alfarouq:

Did you just realise that life is subjective, or it is only subjective when it suits your narrative and whims.

Life is subjective yet you go about calling people that see your 6 as 9 names.

You can do better next time perhaps you will be able to deceive more people.

Ehn... because I want to pls you... I should start writing all the presidential candidates' names b4 I say what I want to say. Oga, if you don't want to be called names, don't quote pple unnecessarily... with whatever narrative you are dreaming up in ur head.

Abeg.... whatever floats your boat. I'm done with this.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Oby Ezekwesili Withdraws From NBA Event In Sokoto by edosignature(m): 12:13am On May 14, 2022
Prof. Chidi Odinkalu is such a genius & an highly cerebral Nigerian by withdrawing his participation others that are cerebral Like him will surely follow suit.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Oby Ezekwesili Withdraws From NBA Event In Sokoto by Deblow: 3:38am On May 14, 2022
AntiBMC:
Nice one. At least she is speaking up. Something Tinubu, osinwinbajo and the others do not have the balls to do.
Tinubu will never condemn this, but if a cow dies in Sokoto he will hurriedly jet down there to "commiserate" with them! Yeye politicians!

1 Like

Re: Deborah Samuel: Oby Ezekwesili Withdraws From NBA Event In Sokoto by Empiree: 4:10am On May 14, 2022
GoooodHardDick:
I wondered why would a sane person be living in the North, let alone visiting or schooling there!

This is the more reason Nigeria should be divided with immediate effect and let everyone go their separate ways! The Muslims do not deserve to live with humans!
did your dick head speak out about this back in February when Christian Association Of Nigeria hired thugs to murder Muslim and destroyed properties?. Why the double standards?

Re: Deborah Samuel: Oby Ezekwesili Withdraws From NBA Event In Sokoto by GoooodHardDick: 6:18am On May 14, 2022
Empiree:
did your dick head speak out about this back in February when Christian Association Of Nigeria hired thugs to murder Muslim and destroyed properties?. Why the double standards?

Stupid fake news. Oga where's the video showing evidence that it was Christians that did that? It's obvious you Muslims sees nothing wrong with what your fellow killer brothers did. God forbid, how would a sane human being fight for a daft Muhammad who's so weak that he can't fight for himself?

Let Nigeria be divided with immediate effect so you Muslims can practice your religion of pieces in your own region. You Muslims deserve to live in the jungle with wild animals

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deborah Samuel: Oby Ezekwesili Withdraws From NBA Event In Sokoto by Stanleyq: 6:41am On May 14, 2022
Angelfrost:

There are Christians in Saudi Arabia, Turkey, China, etc...

Next question please!
do they execute those Christians who they see as infidels there
Re: Deborah Samuel: Oby Ezekwesili Withdraws From NBA Event In Sokoto by Empiree: 9:45am On May 14, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

Stupid fake news. Oga where's the video showing evidence that it was Christians that did that? It's obvious you Muslims sees nothing wrong with what your fellow killer brothers did. God forbid, how would a sane human being fight for a daft Muhammad who's so weak that he can't fight for himself?

Let Nigeria be divided with immediate effect so you Muslims can practice your religion of pieces in your own region. You Muslims deserve to live in the jungle with wild animals
Go and divide it if it makes you feel better. So you are looking for video to prove it but yet you benne Sokoto incident. You have been misled by media.

Re: Deborah Samuel: Oby Ezekwesili Withdraws From NBA Event In Sokoto by Henryifi: 10:12am On May 14, 2022
helinues:
This one like cheap attention sha

hea'd dey p'ain you aswear
Re: Deborah Samuel: Oby Ezekwesili Withdraws From NBA Event In Sokoto by BennyDGreat: 1:20pm On May 14, 2022
solasoulmusic:

Thank you so much for listening do you make music as well?

A lil...just coming up sha
Re: Deborah Samuel: Oby Ezekwesili Withdraws From NBA Event In Sokoto by Nobody: 2:47pm On May 14, 2022
BennyDGreat:

A lil...just coming up sha
nice one don’t give up drop the link
Re: Deborah Samuel: Oby Ezekwesili Withdraws From NBA Event In Sokoto by BennyDGreat: 3:48pm On May 17, 2022
solasoulmusic:
nice one don’t give up drop the link

Will do that when I finish up

1 Like

Re: Deborah Samuel: Oby Ezekwesili Withdraws From NBA Event In Sokoto by AnanseK(m): 6:13pm On May 18, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

Try get sense. I'm not an igbo oga.

Besides Are the igbos your problem? Are they the ones that made you Muslims to kill that innocent young girl?

For supporting that Barbaric killing of that innocent girl. May peace never depart from you and your house hold. May what happened to her happen to you and your family. May The tears you Muslims have caused to the family of that girl be multiplied unto you 17 times.
God will not answer the prayers of idiots, I do not support killing whether the lynching of Deborah by the sokoto mob or the killing of child “witches in AKWA IBOM and Cross River or the killing of northerners by Igbo cannibals and eating their flesh live on video. I don’t even support the killing and burning of suspected pickpockets petty criminals common in the lawless south. I support law and order, i support civil behavior.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ife Chiefs Confirm Ooni Is Dead / Expect Serious Famine In Nigeria, UN Warns / #MadeInNaija: UK High Commissioner & His Son Rock Nigerian Attires (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.