Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,408 members, 7,815,896 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

MC Narrates How A Bride Offered Him Sex - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MC Narrates How A Bride Offered Him Sex (70893 Views)

27-Year-Old Man Batters Lover For Denying Him Sex After Buying A Phone For Her / Busty Lady Receives Money On Her Breasts As She Outdances A Bride At A Wedding / Car Dealer Exposes Slay Queen Who Is Ready To Offer Him Sex For ₦12M Naira Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MC Narrates How A Bride Offered Him Sex by kingthreat(m): 10:09am On May 14, 2022
helinues:
Tell us more about this lies

grin

Guy this shit happens in Naija. Some women would hire your service and offer you sex as payment. If don't know, now you know.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: MC Narrates How A Bride Offered Him Sex by cococandy(f): 10:11am On May 14, 2022
MistaCode:
That's how they are so shameless...I normally run tutorials in my University days back then, some of this ladies prefers to pay in kind...well, I chaw some tho

And you’re not shameless like them?

4 Likes

Re: MC Narrates How A Bride Offered Him Sex by Nobody: 10:11am On May 14, 2022
When a hoe decides to get wedded grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MC Narrates How A Bride Offered Him Sex by tenpipsperday: 10:13am On May 14, 2022
And mods don rush this irritating lie to frontpage
Re: MC Narrates How A Bride Offered Him Sex by winner37(m): 10:14am On May 14, 2022
I don't think you lie because is very ramparts nowadays.....
But tell us you didn't do anything with her ..
Re: MC Narrates How A Bride Offered Him Sex by mmsen: 10:14am On May 14, 2022
MistaCode:
That's how they are so shameless...I normally run tutorials in my University days back then, some of this ladies prefers to pay in kind...well, I chaw some tho

And stupid men take the sex instead of demanding the money.

2 Likes

Re: MC Narrates How A Bride Offered Him Sex by Dfynboi: 10:15am On May 14, 2022
Paying the mc with vaa Jay Jay, she will still pay the dj, event planner and even the camera man and the rest with the same hole, daughter of eve has no shame again

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MC Narrates How A Bride Offered Him Sex by Kpengla(m): 10:16am On May 14, 2022
Eucharia123:

https://twitter.com/_odafe_/status/1525007360653148161?t=GRm6eTWjS3xVnDaE9cPS3w&s=19

Consequences of thr hook-up culture we have in Nigeria, 80% of our ladies have hustled/hooked-up at some point in their lives

That bride na incorrigible olocho who cannot will not leave her past behind

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MC Narrates How A Bride Offered Him Sex by MistaCode(m): 10:17am On May 14, 2022
cococandy:

And you’re not shameless like them?
And why should I be?? Or you expect me to run out like Joseph from my own lodge when they visit wearing pant and bra?? No dear, we ain't cowards over here, we take the bull by the horn...

2 Likes

Re: MC Narrates How A Bride Offered Him Sex by MistaCode(m): 10:20am On May 14, 2022
mmsen:

if that's what stupidity means to you, then it's fine
Re: MC Narrates How A Bride Offered Him Sex by Hassanmaye(m): 10:20am On May 14, 2022
MistaCode:
Lol chop before dogs eat
Re: MC Narrates How A Bride Offered Him Sex by Hassanmaye(m): 10:20am On May 14, 2022
babaalagbo11:
Chai and the innocent man she's about to get married to would think he's found the one haaa
Haha that gender eh...
Re: MC Narrates How A Bride Offered Him Sex by Anaerobi(m): 10:21am On May 14, 2022
Sex as payment or what?

And another man was celebrating he found a LovePeddler as a wife

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MC Narrates How A Bride Offered Him Sex by MistaCode(m): 10:21am On May 14, 2022
Hassanmaye:

Lol chop before dogs eat
That was exactly what I did bro grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MC Narrates How A Bride Offered Him Sex by Hassanmaye(m): 10:22am On May 14, 2022
Fuckaniza:

Na norms for university of lasgidi grin.. poocie is now cheaper than speedy biskit. smiley
grin
Re: MC Narrates How A Bride Offered Him Sex by Hassanmaye(m): 10:22am On May 14, 2022
Kingcalls:
They have nothing to offer but their pvssy...its quite unfortunate that this gender actually think that pvssy is all that matters to men ...how dumb can they b

Only God knows how many others she might hv 4kd to pay wedding bills... camera man fit don collect im own, security , car rentals, owner of Hall, DJ ... infact e could even turn out to b an orgy
Haha
Re: MC Narrates How A Bride Offered Him Sex by DOTian: 10:23am On May 14, 2022
sunnx:
Ruthless and shameless ladies plenty outside nowadays it is hard to find Holy Mary in them. I petty some men who still woo our gender of nowadays for marriage.

Those of us wey never marry may end up with gals whose body count s are chasing 500.
Someone out there might be thinking that I'm joking but when you realize that most of these graduates that men rush to marry these days, spent most of their university days in the lobbies of big hotels, you will know what I mean..

Multiply 3 to 5 boys a day by 5 days a week .....
We're finished..?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MC Narrates How A Bride Offered Him Sex by Jeezuzpick(m): 10:23am On May 14, 2022
MistaCode:

grin

Guy Man!

Ma Nigga!

Na you mumu las-las, sha.

Instead make you collect ya money dey go, you still service the hawrny geh ontop say you teach her!

Double service Na in you do for her o, free of charge!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MC Narrates How A Bride Offered Him Sex by SocialJustice: 10:23am On May 14, 2022
MistaCode:
Omo no fail to chow o. grin
Re: MC Narrates How A Bride Offered Him Sex by illuminutty: 10:24am On May 14, 2022
On today's episode of things that never happened
Re: MC Narrates How A Bride Offered Him Sex by Hassanmaye(m): 10:24am On May 14, 2022
Wizpa:
I do not waste time on beeches anymore, I go straight to the point.

I gave her 5k Eventually for all night knacking

She fine as fvck and her nyansh big die! grin

Posted this so you know that girls dont fvkking care about love or relationship no matter how beautiful she is., observe her and price her well even if she ain't a prostitute. If she likes you, she will fvck you for the right price undecided
Chop before dogs eat
Re: MC Narrates How A Bride Offered Him Sex by mozona(m): 10:25am On May 14, 2022
i dont know weda to believe or not
Re: MC Narrates How A Bride Offered Him Sex by mrjojo: 10:25am On May 14, 2022
Typical Twitter clout laced tortoise and monkey story
Re: MC Narrates How A Bride Offered Him Sex by theyblog: 10:28am On May 14, 2022
mmsen:

I will take both

1 Like

Re: MC Narrates How A Bride Offered Him Sex by illuminutty: 10:28am On May 14, 2022
DOTian:

Those of us wey never marry may end up with gals whose body count s are chasing 500.
Someone out there might be thinking that I'm joking but when you realize that most of these graduates that men rush to marry these days, spent most of their university days in the lobbies of big hotels, you will know what I mean..

Multiply 3 to 5 boys a day by 5 days a week .....
We're finished..?

Average of two men a day for those operating from home and online. 5 to 10 men a day for those living in brothels and hotels. My advice is: Don't put your mind on body count, if you see a good woman who would stop hustling her toto after you find her, marry her.
Re: MC Narrates How A Bride Offered Him Sex by Acidbath: 10:33am On May 14, 2022
Thank God say you block am. It was a planned work by your enemies. That girl was no bride to be.

Them for disgrace you eh.
Re: MC Narrates How A Bride Offered Him Sex by DOTian: 10:34am On May 14, 2022
illuminutty:

Average of two men a day for those operating from home and online. 5 to 10 men a day for those living in brothels and hotels. My advice is: Don't put your mind on body count, if you see a good woman who would stop hustling her toto after you find her, marry her.

Chai!
Choi!!
Chei!!!

2 Likes

Re: MC Narrates How A Bride Offered Him Sex by maasoap(m): 10:36am On May 14, 2022
helinues:
Tell us more about this lies

grin

Why every experience being shared has to be a lie? Every experience is unique. I'm even surprised that you don't believe it as much as I would be surprised if this actually surprised you in the least.
Re: MC Narrates How A Bride Offered Him Sex by Streett: 10:37am On May 14, 2022
Tales By Sunlight
Re: MC Narrates How A Bride Offered Him Sex by tafabaloo(m): 10:37am On May 14, 2022
Hard to believe for someone who never had such an experience. A course mate back in school offered such as payment for tutorial.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Neighbour Is Showing Me Green Light Despite The Fact That She's Married / Man Took A Lady On A Date Without Having Much Money. See What Happened Next / Cheat On Me I Will Slice Your Dick Like Onions, Eat It With Pepsi- Sexy Oge (Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.