Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

MC Narrates How A Bride Offered Him Sex - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MC Narrates How A Bride Offered Him Sex (70896 Views)

27-Year-Old Man Batters Lover For Denying Him Sex After Buying A Phone For Her / Busty Lady Receives Money On Her Breasts As She Outdances A Bride At A Wedding / Car Dealer Exposes Slay Queen Who Is Ready To Offer Him Sex For ₦12M Naira Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MC Narrates How A Bride Offered Him Sex by RiceProducers: 11:40am On May 14, 2022
Lies. You need God IQ on söcial media

1 Like

Re: MC Narrates How A Bride Offered Him Sex by Jmichael1(m): 11:43am On May 14, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool Na the husband I de pitty!

mean while dat BANI need collect BLASTING!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

jst blast her left leg with ur old kala,then leave her to go....

2 Likes

Re: MC Narrates How A Bride Offered Him Sex by DonroxyII: 11:43am On May 14, 2022
Anaerobi:
Sex as payment or what?

And another man was celebrating he found a LovePeddler as a wife
But Do you know who the Man is:

What about if the Man is also like Her: Maybe the Caterer is also in Romantic Relationships with the Husband grin...

Don't sit Afar to Judge the Lady or the Woman until You see them all:
Re: MC Narrates How A Bride Offered Him Sex by ume1000: 11:44am On May 14, 2022
Ninisun:

I doubt this cus it's the responsibility of the man to pay for a DJ.
really which constitution says so?
Re: MC Narrates How A Bride Offered Him Sex by DonroxyII: 11:46am On May 14, 2022
DOTian:

Chai!
Choi!!
Chei!!!
I forbid for myself but Welcome to New World Order grin

1 Like

Re: MC Narrates How A Bride Offered Him Sex by Jmichael1(m): 11:47am On May 14, 2022
Kingcalls:

When others think normally, u think abnormally ....if not for social media, u would be extremely irrelevant to any human being

hahahahaha omoh...see finishing vawulence...
Re: MC Narrates How A Bride Offered Him Sex by DonroxyII: 11:50am On May 14, 2022
Wchris:
The only thing Nigeria girls can offer is only sex. Nothing else
Maybe Because the only thing you deserve is the sex:

When two, three and four different people are treating you the same, the fault is You not them:

Keep attracting those who offer you only sex and that's what you keep getting and if you rise up to those who offer you Brain and Body, You will still complain she is too much Wahala always forming Sense and Dominant cheesy

You have to choose your Poisons or Leave Women alone tongue

You can't get it all because of your own Imperfections too :

1 Like

Re: MC Narrates How A Bride Offered Him Sex by phemmyfour: 11:52am On May 14, 2022
MistaCode:
That's how they are so shameless...I normally run tutorials in my University days back then, some of this ladies prefers to pay in kind...well, I chaw some tho
Even the married ones, telling me we have to finish what we started in school. We were just friends with no strings attached so Okafor's law doesn't even come to play
Re: MC Narrates How A Bride Offered Him Sex by Kingcalls: 11:57am On May 14, 2022
DonroxyII:
Dude Stop shooting yourself in the leg:

Women didn't put Premium to the pvssy Men do Women only increase the Price for Value:

There is no Woman out there you will Banging that won't ask you for Better value like Money, Cars, Houses, Gifts ...

Someone gives you her Body for Your Life Assets and You still insult her :

If you reject her sex offer for your service it only shows you are one of the few Sane Men around, Many men will take the Offer:

I once asked a girl, What is the value of your pvssy to you whenever you are in the bathroom bathing seeing your own unclothedness to now think I have to give my entire Me to You just for your pvssy

She was just looking at me: I ask her to match me IQ for IQ before we can relate else no show.... I still like her sha and been mentoring her but the superglue effect is my fear: .... I really wanted to package her for a better man!

Why are 21st century Men silly like this to place premium on sex only to blame the woman who go PremiumPro on Same Pvssy:

How many Men has ruined their entire life for Pvssy since History of Humanities grin

Then they should accept it and stop labelling men scum and sexists .... they should stop saying men objectify women and slut shame them
Re: MC Narrates How A Bride Offered Him Sex by Holluwhakemmy(f): 12:03pm On May 14, 2022
Lies from pit of hell
Re: MC Narrates How A Bride Offered Him Sex by Kuriosmynd: 12:07pm On May 14, 2022
Optmus:
Rubbish.

Hide her identity and show us the chats.

All for clout.
Na small boy big fool dey do am.
How can you betray the privacy of a woman u both had a mutual respectable consent sex.
.....I can never understand it for a guyman. It's the height of stupidity, lack of manners and integrity for me.

1 Like

Re: MC Narrates How A Bride Offered Him Sex by Litmus: 12:08pm On May 14, 2022
Looks as if the battle now is for the souls of Nigeria womanhood. The last dignified black women still standing. After the fall of Nigeria women, nothing stands between white women and their total domination and enslavement of the black male race.
Re: MC Narrates How A Bride Offered Him Sex by Nobody: 12:11pm On May 14, 2022
Jmichael1:

jst blast her left leg with ur old kala,then leave her to go....
cheesy
Re: MC Narrates How A Bride Offered Him Sex by galantjoe(m): 12:11pm On May 14, 2022
Okoroawusa:

Yes... just like that.

Sex is no big deal depending on your orientation

You just nail it

Sex is overrated as if it is determinant of good character.

Sex can also be used as mean of payment. It is not big deal
Re: MC Narrates How A Bride Offered Him Sex by Pain(m): 12:21pm On May 14, 2022
Lies
Re: MC Narrates How A Bride Offered Him Sex by UKusedBoyfriend(m): 12:22pm On May 14, 2022
It's reality. A DStv installer said it two days ago on twitter. He said he will expose their handles if anyone continue to suggest so. Meanwhile see something related...

Re: MC Narrates How A Bride Offered Him Sex by Newton2024: 12:25pm On May 14, 2022
[s]
helinues:
Tell us more about this lies

grin
[/s]It takes a liar to know a fellow liar. If you are not femi adesina then you are cheating yourself.
Re: MC Narrates How A Bride Offered Him Sex by MistaCode(m): 12:28pm On May 14, 2022
cococandy:

It’s the fact that you think you’re making sense.
Lol...Then stop crying more than the bereaved...!!
Re: MC Narrates How A Bride Offered Him Sex by ashawopikin(m): 12:28pm On May 14, 2022
Bluezy13:
Just like that ??
no mind the guyman
Re: MC Narrates How A Bride Offered Him Sex by Newton2024: 12:34pm On May 14, 2022
Ninisun:

Her to be husband asked her to do that. The man no get money to pay DJ grin. Some men sef
If your man asks you to use sex to pay for goods or services, would you agree with him?
Re: MC Narrates How A Bride Offered Him Sex by Lamasta(m): 12:41pm On May 14, 2022
babaalagbo11:
Chai and the innocent man she's about to get married to would think he's found the one haaa
And you believe the MC
Re: MC Narrates How A Bride Offered Him Sex by DOTian: 12:41pm On May 14, 2022
DonroxyII:
I forbid for myself but Welcome to New World Order grin
The whole thing is frightening..
Re: MC Narrates How A Bride Offered Him Sex by MistaCode(m): 12:41pm On May 14, 2022
Emeka71:
I don't agree to that because even if the babe flirt with you she can't use that as exchange of payment she supposed to pay you money on the lesson because when she flirt with you is the 2 of you that enjoyed the show and not only you that enjoyed the show.
Yea bro...I'm fully aware, believe me when I say money was'nt my issue, was among the well to do guys/girls in my department, even without the brains, I roll with the top girls + self acclaimed big gurls, N:B it's until you come close to them you will notice they don't shi-shi.. Within me, I then decided to lecture em free, but I noticed some were more interested in me than what I have to say...So a nigga gat to do what he knows how to do best since she already made her choice and intentions known...
Re: MC Narrates How A Bride Offered Him Sex by IDIOTmoderators: 12:50pm On May 14, 2022
The Future is Female. Sapphire the hypocrite where are you?
Re: MC Narrates How A Bride Offered Him Sex by Hespee93: 12:55pm On May 14, 2022
MistaCode:
That's how they are so shameless...I normally run tutorials in my University days back then, some of this ladies prefers to pay in kind...well, I chaw some tho

I swear I really forked up during my ND days, I have many of them who are ready to open their legs just because of #200, despite their green light, omo a no enter.

But I have prmised myself going back for my HND or Degree, I'll nack bastards out of their life.

Re: MC Narrates How A Bride Offered Him Sex by wolebest: 12:59pm On May 14, 2022
Yes,. I can relate with the DJ, shit happens you know......
Re: MC Narrates How A Bride Offered Him Sex by Nobody: 1:01pm On May 14, 2022
Kingcalls:
They have nothing to offer but their pvssy...its quite unfortunate that this gender actually think that pvssy is all that matters to men ...how dumb can they b

Only God knows how many others she might hv 4kd to pay wedding bills... camera man fit don collect im own, security , car rentals, owner of Hall, DJ ... infact e could even turn out to b an orgy
Damn

Can’t even argue with what I’ve experienced first hand this year. My boyfriend just hit it big earlier this year and all his ‘close’ female friends from school who considered who were ashamed of hanging out with him or even as far as ignoring his messages. because he doesn’t have a car or doesn’t dress well are now sending pussy to him. Some even want to go out now and take pictures.

Is that all they have to offer? Real wa o

1 Like

Re: MC Narrates How A Bride Offered Him Sex by DonroxyII: 1:13pm On May 14, 2022
DOTian:

The whole thing is frightening..
Whaaatt! But they ain't throwing Bombs at You, What Do You want War torned Areas to Do with the Maiming, Raping, Beheading and Everything:

The is the New Society and Everyone is bearing the Consequences not just the Perpetrators But those on the Right Side of Nature would have their Affairs eased thus they shall not be Frightened nor Nurture any Fear cheesy
Re: MC Narrates How A Bride Offered Him Sex by Nobody: 1:15pm On May 14, 2022
Newton2024:
If your man asks you to use sex to pay for goods or services, would you agree with him?

Direct the question to the subject and not me. The husband to be asked her to do that and it could also be a set up.
Re: MC Narrates How A Bride Offered Him Sex by Anwons(m): 1:22pm On May 14, 2022
Only those that haven't experienced similar thing will not believe, you can't imagine what women are doing

1 Like

Re: MC Narrates How A Bride Offered Him Sex by Okobola146: 1:23pm On May 14, 2022
Bloody liar!
Re: MC Narrates How A Bride Offered Him Sex by Newton2024: 1:28pm On May 14, 2022
Ninisun:

Direct the question to the subject and not me. [b]The husband to be asked her to do that [/b]and it could also be a set up.
How did you arrived at this? If it was a set up by couple, for what reason?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Neighbour Is Showing Me Green Light Despite The Fact That She's Married / Man Took A Lady On A Date Without Having Much Money. See What Happened Next / Cheat On Me I Will Slice Your Dick Like Onions, Eat It With Pepsi- Sexy Oge (Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.