Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,935 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

Guys!!! Have A Lady Ever Wooed You Before? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys!!! Have A Lady Ever Wooed You Before? (5134 Views)

Lady Spots Big Boy Who Wooed Her In Nightclub Repairing Phones At The Market / Aisha Yesufu: I Wooed My Husband & Satisfied His Sexual Needs On Wedding Night / 'The Guy That Called You Cute When You Were Buying Coke': How A Guy Wooed A Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys!!! Have A Lady Ever Wooed You Before? by Simplelion: 8:19pm On May 13, 2022
4 to 5 times actually......the last one will certainly not forget me in hurry, dami!....told her straight up I can't date her because she likes money too much.......still on my whatapp contact viewing ma status like monitoring spirit, wanna turn the table now but she's got abroad base boyfriend.
Re: Guys!!! Have A Lady Ever Wooed You Before? by Galantis: 8:21pm On May 13, 2022
Islandlady:
shocked So you have never wooed a lady b4 or have a Gf b4?

a girl disgraced me in front of my whole class in 2008 in jss 2 after i said i love her. that fear is still in me.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys!!! Have A Lady Ever Wooed You Before? by Islandlady(f): 8:23pm On May 13, 2022
2dice01:
Kemi in SS 2
She took me to the Chemistry lab during break on Friday
Aunty said the shii with confidence
2dice i really like you and i want you to be my Boyfriend

Local man was just blushing grin sheeplessly
it lasted for 6months

Advantage
She was the Labour Perfect
So me and my goons comes late like Dark seid and his gang to school whenever she is on Duty
grin Bad shild, So since SS2 no other kemi have wooed you again!?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys!!! Have A Lady Ever Wooed You Before? by Islandlady(f): 8:25pm On May 13, 2022
charlesdinho7:

in total, 6 girls had asked me out before. i am not exaggerating. i am saying the truth
Really you must be a very handsome or rich guy o grin shocked
Re: Guys!!! Have A Lady Ever Wooed You Before? by Islandlady(f): 8:37pm On May 13, 2022
Galantis:

a girl disgraced me in front of my whole class in 2008 in jss 2 after i said i love her. that fear is still in me.
kikiki ; since 2008 let the fear go and try again with nice wooing line wink

1 Like

Re: Guys!!! Have A Lady Ever Wooed You Before? by DrBrainstorm(m): 8:48pm On May 13, 2022
Islandlady:
grin What hell did she show you!?
It went from affection to hate grin, not my fault though. She was already down and Shit, when I started feeling her, she wanted a chase(yes women love to be chased), I ghosted her ass EMI IKA grin

5 Likes

Re: Guys!!! Have A Lady Ever Wooed You Before? by 2dice01: 8:52pm On May 13, 2022
Islandlady:
grin Bad shild, So since SS2 no other kemi have wooed you again!?
There are more

am not just as cheap as before wink

1 Like

Re: Guys!!! Have A Lady Ever Wooed You Before? by Islandlady(f): 9:09pm On May 13, 2022
blinkz4real:
I remembered one that happened when I was in MX Town, the boyfriend was living on the next flat. She came to knock on my door that her light has problem that I should come n help her do change over. After doing the change over babe stylishly handed me a piece of paper. Wen I entered my room I opened it n discovered it was fon number.

As a very badt guy I did not call her but after 3 days am like this babe gat all the curves n ass I like y not hear her out first.
Called her she said she likes my doings n wants 2 no me better. I took her out n the rest is history, thankGod I had another apartment elsewhere so we chill there I come back house to sleep.

I did what I did because d bf na f so I decided to treat his f**kup but now I don change sha.......fear women.

Nawa o
Re: Guys!!! Have A Lady Ever Wooed You Before? by charlesdinho7(m): 9:18pm On May 13, 2022
Islandlady:
Really you must be a very handsome or rich guy o grin shocked
i may be handsome but i no get money lol

1 Like

Re: Guys!!! Have A Lady Ever Wooed You Before? by cherryCola: 9:23pm On May 13, 2022
blinkz4real:
I remembered one that happened when I was in MX Town, the boyfriend was living on the next flat. She came to knock on my door that her light has problem that I should come n help her do change over. After doing the change over babe stylishly handed me a piece of paper. Wen I entered my room I opened it n discovered it was fon number.

As a very badt guy I did not call her but after 3 days am like this babe gat all the curves n ass I like y not hear her out first.
Called her she said she likes my doings n wants 2 no me better. I took her out n the rest is history, thankGod I had another apartment elsewhere so we chill there I come back house to sleep.

I did what I did because d bf na f so I decided to treat his f**kup but now I don change sha.......fear women.

When you see a lie you can easily spot it cheesy.
Re: Guys!!! Have A Lady Ever Wooed You Before? by Georgekyrian(m): 9:30pm On May 13, 2022
Even as of today this one is currently on my neck, and I already tried making her know she no be my type but no way, because she should senior me with about 2 years and she is yellow and our energy no match.
My nigga(married though) brought her on our hangouts point, she sneaked to ask my number which I gave her and since then she bomb me with chats just to come see me and call like tomorrow no dey and funny enough, I neither reply the chat nor take the calls..
A woman has toasted me up to 4 - 5 times, I only agreed on one last years because of her boldness asking me out in front of my Brodas , we stop seeing after I learnt she is married and husband is abroad, she sweet die shocked

2 Likes

Re: Guys!!! Have A Lady Ever Wooed You Before? by Islandlady(f): 9:32pm On May 13, 2022
DrBrainstorm:

It went from affection to hate grin, not my fault though. She was already down and Shit, when I started feeling her, she wanted a chase(yes women love to be chased), I ghosted her ass EMI IKA grin
IKA BURUKU OSHI grin
Re: Guys!!! Have A Lady Ever Wooed You Before? by Islandlady(f): 9:35pm On May 13, 2022
Georgekyrian:
Even as of today this one is currently on my neck, and I already tried making her know she no be my type but no way, because she should senior me with about 2 years and she is yellow and our energy no match.
My nigga(married though) brought her on our hangouts point, she sneaked to ask my number which I gave her and since then she bomb me with chats just to come see me and call like tomorrow no dey and funny enough, I neither reply the chat nor take the calls
Hmm some women can be desperate sha, but Age is just a number, you can still consider her undecided
Re: Guys!!! Have A Lady Ever Wooed You Before? by Georgekyrian(m): 9:36pm On May 13, 2022
Islandlady:
Hmm some women can be desperate sha, but Age is just a number, you can still consider her undecided

She will hook me down, I have very serious date and having marriage plans soonest

2 Likes

Re: Guys!!! Have A Lady Ever Wooed You Before? by Williampisces: 9:52pm On May 13, 2022
Islandlady:
shocked I do really thought guys don't get wooed, you be big guy o
you are a Yahoo boy undecided
Re: Guys!!! Have A Lady Ever Wooed You Before? by Nobody: 10:00pm On May 13, 2022
Hmm All the guys are just saying the ladies wooing them are not their type undecided

You guys should continue feeling funky, let me continue reading grin

2 Likes

Re: Guys!!! Have A Lady Ever Wooed You Before? by Nobody: 10:02pm On May 13, 2022
Islandlady:
Let me sit here and listen to the sons of Adam while some lies undecided grin
haha me too I am feeling the lies from the sons of Adamgrin

3 Likes

Re: Guys!!! Have A Lady Ever Wooed You Before? by MistaCode(m): 10:05pm On May 13, 2022
Islandlady:
Dear guys!!! Have you been wooed(toasted) before by a lady undecided
If yes how many times?
What was your reactions!? were you shy, angry, happy, blushing grin

Also ladies have you wooed a guy before too

Gist us tongue
Lalasticlala mynd44
Everything about your post is always man man man...Try rest, you self don try
Re: Guys!!! Have A Lady Ever Wooed You Before? by Loveisnotenough: 10:18pm On May 13, 2022
Islandlady:
grin grin grin try again next time with better catching and sweet line

Ok tell me what that is? You prolly can be the next try.
Re: Guys!!! Have A Lady Ever Wooed You Before? by Islandlady(f): 10:21pm On May 13, 2022
MistaCode:
Everything about your post is always man man man...Try rest, you self don try
Who is this one again undecided

My post are diverse, all sections from politics to romance to travels to family, go through them and stop spewing rubbish here!
Re: Guys!!! Have A Lady Ever Wooed You Before? by JoyousFurnitire(m): 10:28pm On May 13, 2022
Islandlady:
Let me sit here and listen to the sons of Adam while some lies undecided grin

Like idg you created a thread to expect false? undecided

Well she"s the best girl ever. She did it over the phone.

We dated for six months before I served the breakfast last last.

Will linkup with her for eat out at least.
Re: Guys!!! Have A Lady Ever Wooed You Before? by Nobody: 10:39pm On May 13, 2022
Yes, thrice. I ghosted them afterwards.

Wasn't into them really... lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Guys!!! Have A Lady Ever Wooed You Before? by Nobody: 10:47pm On May 13, 2022
Dreamswayne:
Yes, thrice. I ghosted them afterwards.

Wasn't into them really... lipsrsealed
They weren't your type?
Re: Guys!!! Have A Lady Ever Wooed You Before? by Nobody: 10:54pm On May 13, 2022
Thonia69:
They weren't your type?
Yes, if you put it that way..
Re: Guys!!! Have A Lady Ever Wooed You Before? by Nobody: 10:57pm On May 13, 2022
Dreamswayne:
Yes, if you put it that way..
Okay
Re: Guys!!! Have A Lady Ever Wooed You Before? by Videour(m): 11:07pm On May 13, 2022
Georgekyrian:
My nigga(married though) brought her on our hangouts point, she sneaked to ask my number which I gave her and since then she bomb me with chats just to come see me and call like tomorrow no dey and funny enough, I neither reply the chat nor take the calls..
A woman has toasted me up to 4 - 5 times, I only agreed on one last years because of her boldness asking me out in front of my Brodas , we stop seeing after I learnt she is married and husband is abroad, she sweet die shocked
she is not in your class that why you aren't having feelings for her though

1 Like

Re: Guys!!! Have A Lady Ever Wooed You Before? by Okoroawusa: 11:11pm On May 13, 2022
Women wooing me or giving me greenlight is the story of my life since I was a boy and nothing annoys a woman like if she woos a man or gives him greenlight and he turns it down.it pains them.

It's better a man woos a woman and she says no than a woman to open her mouth and ask a man to be her boyfriend or lover and he refused...if she sees a way to hurt that man she won't hesitate.

3 Likes

Re: Guys!!! Have A Lady Ever Wooed You Before? by Wizywiz(m): 11:31pm On May 13, 2022
To me it's normal oooo.....6-7 times from different ladies...about four of the ladies happens to be the best ladies I ve ever dated...one was married but her hubby was outside the country, she hid it from me when I discovered I had to call it quit...one even came around today to see me grin wonderful ladies...funny enough one of the ladies till date has been stalking and bulging me oooo..told her I can't date her, but we can be just friends babe no wan gree ooo..wether Dem send her I don know, had no option than to block her on calls and all social medias ...yet she calls and sends text with different numbers oo, since 2010, I dey fear her self....the babe dey obsessed with me ooo...even when I was married she was still troubling my life...I ve never seen a lady like that, babe tire me for 12 f**king years geeess ..what an Obsession....

1 Like

Re: Guys!!! Have A Lady Ever Wooed You Before? by Videour(m): 11:52pm On May 13, 2022
Wizywiz:
To me it's normal oooo.....6-7 times from different ladies...about four of the ladies happens to be the best ladies I ve ever dated...one was married but her hubby was outside the country, she hid it from me when I discovered I had to call it quit...one even came around today to see me grin wonderful ladies...funny enough one of the ladies till date has been stalking and bulging me oooo..told her I can't date her, but we can be just friends babe no wan gree ooo..wether Dem send her I don know, had no option than to block her on calls and all social medias ...yet she calls and sends text with different numbers oo, since 2010, I dey fear her self....the babe dey obsessed with me ooo...even when I was married she was still troubling my life...I ve never seen a lady like that, babe tire me for 12 f**king years geeess ..what an Obsession....
lies
Re: Guys!!! Have A Lady Ever Wooed You Before? by Nobody: 1:11am On May 14, 2022
Lol yeah can't really remember how many times

Actually dated bout 4 of them tho with the 4th girl been a twin. She was sweet and fine but overprotective and jealous and that's a huge turnoff for me.

One actually sent me a DM and I quote "Hello handsome, I was just passing by and saw your DM was open so I decided to check in"

Omor e burst my brains. Many more lines came from her tho but unfortunately she wasn't my kind of girl.
Re: Guys!!! Have A Lady Ever Wooed You Before? by Georgekyrian(m): 2:30am On May 14, 2022
Videour:
she is not in your class that why you aren't having feelings for her though
And I got scared when a girl is desperate, even the one I am toasting, Mehn! I will back off
Re: Guys!!! Have A Lady Ever Wooed You Before? by Wizywiz(m): 5:09am On May 14, 2022
Videour:
lies
ain't lying bro..... sometimes u can ask questions before u open ur mouth and spill....I dey lie say Dem go give me money... Guy no make me laugh Everybody must not tell lies....am not a keyboard warrior

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is It A Crime For Girls To Express Their Feelings? / All The Girls Who Parade Themselves As Pretty Don Humble / My Boss And I (episode 1)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.