Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,207 members, 7,829,318 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

You Cant Achieve Biafra, Igbos Own Half Of Nigeria - Bala Mohammed Tells IPOB - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Cant Achieve Biafra, Igbos Own Half Of Nigeria - Bala Mohammed Tells IPOB (2816 Views)

Leaked Audio: Clarify Position - Lai Mohammed Tells Peter Obi / 2023: I Won’t Be Regional President, Buhari Has Killed Nigeria – Bala Mohammed / Sit-At-Home: You Won’t Enslave Ndigbo For One Week – Ohanaeze Tells IPOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Cant Achieve Biafra, Igbos Own Half Of Nigeria - Bala Mohammed Tells IPOB by Ikinternational: 12:30am On May 14, 2022
johnglefury:
7 years Twitter account for sale, with 1k+ followers.

WhatsApp: O7O8-1OO-4821

$3.35 las las

$5.60 additional if you include your gf

For a whooping total of $8.95

Let me know before lunchtime tomorrow abeg
Re: You Cant Achieve Biafra, Igbos Own Half Of Nigeria - Bala Mohammed Tells IPOB by gidgiddy: 12:37am On May 14, 2022
okeysoninv:
this is laughable, why can't you borrow a lesson from Ukraine vs Russia debacle. no international law will protect you if secedes from Nigeria. no Igbo that lives in North or west , even south can leave his livelihood for an Utopia country.you guys in ipob should get sense

The agitation for Biafra is about Biafra. It is not about if an Igbo man is making his living in Abuja, Lagos, London or America. Igbos will always make their living anywhere in the world they go. However, Igbos have the right to decide for themselves if they want to carry on with the British colonial contraption called Nigeria, or if they want to be independent

As an Igbo man, I want my people given the right to choose between Nigeria and independence via referendum

What is bad in that?
Re: You Cant Achieve Biafra, Igbos Own Half Of Nigeria - Bala Mohammed Tells IPOB by Ikinternational: 12:43am On May 14, 2022
WesternOligarch:
Appeal to the egos of fools while enslaving them. Igbos own half of Nigeria my ass.

I certainly own more of Lagos than you n your papa combined.

Wanna play? Receipts on deck.

No be by shouting on message board .

I love humbling your ilks. Mighty Ikenna from Onitsha

I dare you to leap boy
Re: You Cant Achieve Biafra, Igbos Own Half Of Nigeria - Bala Mohammed Tells IPOB by Ikinternational: 12:56am On May 14, 2022
WesternOligarch:
Appeal to the egos of fools while enslaving them. Igbos own half of Nigeria my ass.

Most importantly, no hiding behind tribe over here. I talk in first person.

No using of others achievements by proxy

I Ikenna will embarrass you. THOROUGHLY

I have sisters that can feed you sef.
#superfacts
Re: You Cant Achieve Biafra, Igbos Own Half Of Nigeria - Bala Mohammed Tells IPOB by 1877sev: 6:36am On May 14, 2022
[s][quote author=Buckeyemedia1 post=112809107][/quote][/s]
Re: You Cant Achieve Biafra, Igbos Own Half Of Nigeria - Bala Mohammed Tells IPOB by 1877sev: 6:36am On May 14, 2022
[s]
Buckeyemedia1:
How will someone by just looking @ you Umunna know that you are Igbo, is there any inscription on your forehead that says Ndi Igbo?

Or is it because you cant speak English properly with your bush man eastern accent you have an inferiority complex, so you are dreaming of an illusion utopia Republic were everyone may sound like you?

Useless failed low life Peasant Nigerian.
[/s]
Re: You Cant Achieve Biafra, Igbos Own Half Of Nigeria - Bala Mohammed Tells IPOB by 1877sev: 6:40am On May 14, 2022
[s]
Buckeyemedia1:
You are on your own poor man, you & those your peasant ipobian brothers.

Leave if you have anywhere to go to, the furthest you will get to is Yaoundé, before you return to Aba.
[/s]
Re: You Cant Achieve Biafra, Igbos Own Half Of Nigeria - Bala Mohammed Tells IPOB by Corporate2020: 6:42am On May 14, 2022
saintkel:
Igbos own half of nigeria?.....some people will not sleep dis night......

The drug pushers or the Enugu baby factory in products
Re: You Cant Achieve Biafra, Igbos Own Half Of Nigeria - Bala Mohammed Tells IPOB by 1877ome: 6:56am On May 14, 2022
[s]
Buckeyemedia1:
The poor hungry man, always thinks it is greener on the other side.

Your suffering in the imaginary Biafra will be quadruple as worse your enjoyment in Nigeria.
[/s]
Re: You Cant Achieve Biafra, Igbos Own Half Of Nigeria - Bala Mohammed Tells IPOB by okeysoninv: 9:04am On May 14, 2022
gidgiddy:

The agitation for Biafra is about Biafra. It is not about if an Igbo man is making his living in Abuja, Lagos, London or America. Igbos will always make their living anywhere in the world they go. However, Igbos have the right to decide for themselves if they want to carry on with the British colonial contraption called Nigeria, or if they want to be independent

As an Igbo man, I want my people given the right to choose between Nigeria and independence via referendum

What is bad in that?
Biafra of today is about igbo, and igbos alone. there are more successful Igbo men outside Igboland than inside igboland. Telling them to forfeit their wealth because of ur Utopia is a share of wickedness. we don't need Biafra for now, but well restructured nigeria. a win win situation for everybody.

1 Like

Re: You Cant Achieve Biafra, Igbos Own Half Of Nigeria - Bala Mohammed Tells IPOB by Okoroawusa: 9:24am On May 14, 2022
Nothing but the truth
Re: You Cant Achieve Biafra, Igbos Own Half Of Nigeria - Bala Mohammed Tells IPOB by gidgiddy: 10:16am On May 14, 2022
okeysoninv:
Biafra of today is about igbo, and igbos alone. there are more successful Igbo men outside Igboland than inside igboland. Telling them to forfeit their wealth because of ur Utopia is a share of wickedness. we don't need Biafra for now, but well restructured nigeria. a win win situation for everybody.

If you are thinking of a a restructured Nigeria then forget it, the North dont want to hear anything called restructuring

And who told you that Igbos will lose their investments in Nigeria if they become independent? Did Nigerians lose their investments in Britain when they became independent in 1960?. No country has any right to sieze a person investments because the person is not a citizen

If a country did that, no foreign investor will ever come to that country again, and those who are there presently will sell up and leave, as nobody knows whose investment will be siezed next
Re: You Cant Achieve Biafra, Igbos Own Half Of Nigeria - Bala Mohammed Tells IPOB by okeysoninv: 10:34am On May 14, 2022
gidgiddy:

If you are thinking of a a restructured Nigeria then forget it, the North dont want to hear anything called restructuring

And who told you that Igbos will lose their investments in Nigeria if they become independent? Did Nigerians lose their investments in Britain when they became independent in 1960?. No country has any right to sieze a person investments because the person is not a citizen

If a country did that, no foreign investor will ever come to that country again, and those who are there presently will sell up and leave, as nobody knows whose investment will be siezed next
like I said if you're watching Ukraine vs Russia debacle you will understand what I am saying. Govt can even revoke all foreigners c of o.. go and read about rise of china.

1 Like

Re: You Cant Achieve Biafra, Igbos Own Half Of Nigeria - Bala Mohammed Tells IPOB by gidgiddy: 11:21am On May 14, 2022
okeysoninv:
like I said if you're watching Ukraine vs Russia debacle you will understand what I am saying. Govt can even revoke all foreigners c of o.. go and read about rise of china.

Yes government can revoke c of o, but it cant do it without a reason. If the government revokes the c of o of none citizens in peace time, just because they are not citizens, what that government is telling the world is that foreign investments are not safe in that country
Re: You Cant Achieve Biafra, Igbos Own Half Of Nigeria - Bala Mohammed Tells IPOB by Ekpeitit(m): 11:29am On May 14, 2022
Yes they can achieve Biafra,give them their Biafra but build a big wall around all the South East states to stop them from migrating to Nigeria and engaging in crime,then deport all Biafrans from Nigeria and seize all their properties.
This is what we should he pushing for.
Re: You Cant Achieve Biafra, Igbos Own Half Of Nigeria - Bala Mohammed Tells IPOB by okeysoninv: 11:33am On May 14, 2022
gidgiddy:

Yes government can revoke c of o, but it cant do it without a reason. If the government revokes the c of o of none citizens in peace time, just because they are not citizens, what that government is telling the world is that foreign investments are not safe in that country
tell that to USA the custodian of democracy and other European nations. Ipob doesn't have sense anyway, Ukraine vs Russia should be an eye opener to ipob . But una brain is already brainwashed. Same way they took arms to be terrorising Igbo people they want to liberate. Well almighty won't allow you ipob to put us down again. Igbo wealths will never loss again to ruthless Nigeria.. you form your Biafra in ur family. We don't want .
Re: You Cant Achieve Biafra, Igbos Own Half Of Nigeria - Bala Mohammed Tells IPOB by gidgiddy: 11:48am On May 14, 2022
okeysoninv:
tell that to USA the custodian of democracy and other European nations. Ipob doesn't have sense anyway, Ukraine vs Russia should be an eye opener to ipob . But una brain is already brainwashed. Same way they took arms to be terrorising Igbo people they want to liberate. Well almighty won't allow you ipob to put us down again. Igbo wealths will never loss again to ruthless Nigeria.. you form your Biafra in ur family. We don't want .

The main lesson here is that only a total fool will choose investments over a once in a life opportunity to be free, independent and self governing.
Re: You Cant Achieve Biafra, Igbos Own Half Of Nigeria - Bala Mohammed Tells IPOB by Captain8(m): 1:48pm On May 14, 2022
gidgiddy:

I wonder why some dullards like reasoning that way? Division of a country does not stopped one from loosing property..
Re: You Cant Achieve Biafra, Igbos Own Half Of Nigeria - Bala Mohammed Tells IPOB by RacistProudIgbo: 5:58pm On May 14, 2022
jerseyboy:

[s]Igbo please stand alone. Nobody wants to be with you.
[/s]

No body want Igbo but your useless region fought to save their parasite nation just toi see Igbo stay, we don't want you animals neither.
Re: You Cant Achieve Biafra, Igbos Own Half Of Nigeria - Bala Mohammed Tells IPOB by RacistProudIgbo: 6:01pm On May 14, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
Poor man please shut up, we know you do not even posses a 20ft by 20ft anywhere.

Said by a bloody parasite.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obi: Youth Plan Mass Waste Dumps At Govt House Against Soludo / Labour Party Deadly Plan / Obasanjo - A Master Of Deception Says Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.