Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,895 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

Man Who Runs Yahoo Academy In Abuja Arrested With 16 Trainees (Pictures) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Who Runs Yahoo Academy In Abuja Arrested With 16 Trainees (Pictures) (70654 Views)

A Suspect Traveling From Benin To Abuja, Arrested With Five Pistols (video) / 3 Brothers Who Kidnapped And Murdered A Mother Of 5 in Abuja Arrested By Police / Kenyan Millionaire Woman Who Runs 2 Brothels In The UK Jailed For 10 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Who Runs Yahoo Academy In Abuja Arrested With 16 Trainees (Pictures) by Funkyswagzz(m): 8:40pm On May 13, 2022
Things fall apart
Re: Man Who Runs Yahoo Academy In Abuja Arrested With 16 Trainees (Pictures) by MisterKennedy(m): 8:42pm On May 13, 2022
dre11:
Man Who Runs Yahoo Academy In N3m Per Annum Apartment Arrested With 16 ‘Trainees’

https://tribuneonlineng.com/man-who-runs-yahoo-academy-in-n3m-per-annum-apartment-arrested-with-16-trainees/

Re: Man Who Runs Yahoo Academy In Abuja Arrested With 16 Trainees (Pictures) by Eriggs: 8:42pm On May 13, 2022
ajutant:

Which law did he break? If there's any evidence that he is a fraudster then that is a different thing but that he is giving people education cannot be used against him. It is what the people do with what they learnt is where breaking of law comes in.
Can you just keep shut, supporter of crime and yahoo. And this one will b part of those abusing politicians here too o. Shame on u
Re: Man Who Runs Yahoo Academy In Abuja Arrested With 16 Trainees (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:43pm On May 13, 2022
But why are they bowing their heads in shame ?
Re: Man Who Runs Yahoo Academy In Abuja Arrested With 16 Trainees (Pictures) by faithfull18(f): 8:44pm On May 13, 2022
Hmmn!
Re: Man Who Runs Yahoo Academy In Abuja Arrested With 16 Trainees (Pictures) by iyke2frankeze: 8:45pm On May 13, 2022
From skull mining to Yahoo academy?
Re: Man Who Runs Yahoo Academy In Abuja Arrested With 16 Trainees (Pictures) by Rawhumper(m): 8:46pm On May 13, 2022
This one na real school...they should be shot dead.

Its their type that will abduct girls for ritualism.

Its time to hit very hard on these yahoo lots.

dre11:
Man Who Runs Yahoo Academy In N3m Per Annum Apartment Arrested With 16 ‘Trainees’

https://tribuneonlineng.com/man-who-runs-yahoo-academy-in-n3m-per-annum-apartment-arrested-with-16-trainees/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Who Runs Yahoo Academy In Abuja Arrested With 16 Trainees (Pictures) by 77up(m): 8:49pm On May 13, 2022
Looking for that damn niggar guy comment grin
That guy monkey go go market but never return one day.
Re: Man Who Runs Yahoo Academy In Abuja Arrested With 16 Trainees (Pictures) by lexy2014: 8:49pm On May 13, 2022
dre11:

They can go and continue the training in jail
Re: Man Who Runs Yahoo Academy In Abuja Arrested With 16 Trainees (Pictures) by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:49pm On May 13, 2022
post=112802485:
Just imagine.
He should be made to face the full wrath of the law.
This generation is getting scary,
It is people like this fraudster that make all these youngsters turn to crime full-time.

You will see a 20/21 year-old boy that believes he is already a failure in life just because he is not driving a Benz already!

You see teenagers killing and using their girlfriends for rituals, 15, 16, 17 year olds!!!

The youths of this generation need total orientation.
The below was what one of them was telling us here less than an hour ago...

As long as Politicians and their crooked arms keep looting without Mercy and keep celebrating their stolen wealth is blessings. The fruits of their evil will come out in the young ones..

People celebrate Polithiefians and shout when they see the results of their crimes.
Re: Man Who Runs Yahoo Academy In Abuja Arrested With 16 Trainees (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:49pm On May 13, 2022
dre11:

Fearlez, you will soon be caught. See your fellow thieves them that believe other people's sweat are theirs.
Re: Man Who Runs Yahoo Academy In Abuja Arrested With 16 Trainees (Pictures) by Ladiva: 8:50pm On May 13, 2022
The menace of internet fraudsters... Rent has skyrocketed in Abuja. Some greedy landlords will even ask for 2 years rent all because some fraudster doesn't mind paying N1 million for a 1 Bedroom apartment.

Maybe the should also start to sanction landlords that rnt out their house to them.
Re: Man Who Runs Yahoo Academy In Abuja Arrested With 16 Trainees (Pictures) by Rawhumper(m): 8:50pm On May 13, 2022
I for give u extra like especially for ur quote
about useless Buhari....the man really
brought calamity on Nigeria.

Let's wait, if an Igbo or Yoruba takes over, let
us see the north for one day call for their
impeachment as the person takes over because of banditry or any shit.

uote author=MrBachelor post=112802538]The thing is there are various legitimate ways to earn online, albeit with many restrictions for Nigerians, but for some reasons these guys prefer fraud. But that is not the aspect that marvels me.

What I find difficult to comprehend is why most of them make their activities so ostentatious to the a point of drawing unwanted attention to themselves, when fully aware that their source of income is a crime.

It's just beyond me.[/quote]
Re: Man Who Runs Yahoo Academy In Abuja Arrested With 16 Trainees (Pictures) by panpan(m): 8:51pm On May 13, 2022
The Supreme Court of Nigeria has ruled that Section 46 of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission Act should be construed within the narrow confines of the United Nations Convention Against Corruption, the precursor to the establishment of the EFCC - to prevent illicit financial outflow from Nigeria.

EFCC should not arrest anybody unless the allegation is about "illicit financial outflow from Nigeria".

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Runs Yahoo Academy In Abuja Arrested With 16 Trainees (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:52pm On May 13, 2022
TheGoodJoe:

As long as Politicians and their crooked arms keep looting without Mercy and keep celebrating their stolen wealth is blessings. The fruits of their evip will come out in the young ones..

People celebrate Polithiefians and shout when they see the results of their crimes.

Till you stop stealing from the poor and using young ladies for rituals, politicians will continue to better than you people.
Re: Man Who Runs Yahoo Academy In Abuja Arrested With 16 Trainees (Pictures) by GardenOfGod(m): 8:53pm On May 13, 2022
Shyboyk:

Bros please I need a legitimate way to hustle online
There are ways
Re: Man Who Runs Yahoo Academy In Abuja Arrested With 16 Trainees (Pictures) by Rawhumper(m): 8:53pm On May 13, 2022
for give u extra like especially for ur quote
about useless Buhari....the man really
brought calamity on Nigeria.

Let's wait, if an Igbo or Yoruba takes over, let
us see the north for one day call for their
impeachment as the person takes over because of banditry or any shit.

quote author=MrBachelor post=112802538]The thing is there are various legitimate ways to earn online, albeit with many restrictions for Nigerians, but for some reasons these guys prefer fraud. But that is not the aspect that marvels me.

What I find difficult to comprehend is why most of them make their activities so ostentatious to the a point of drawing unwanted attention to themselves, when fully aware that their source of income is a crime.

It's just beyond me.[/quote]
Re: Man Who Runs Yahoo Academy In Abuja Arrested With 16 Trainees (Pictures) by nkemjacob2(m): 8:56pm On May 13, 2022
D previous time i wrote a note about "a big question to ask efcc concerning yahoo-ism" though it wasn't moved to front page. D kind of criticism i received from my fellow guys shocked me. Bringing to me a conclusion that this guys commenting on my timeline are HK. We should not shy away from the truth when menace like dis are not checked i pity for the future society. EFCC let it not be dat it is only the guys that do not settle becomes d victim. Pls use ur conscience and office to put the society aright.
Re: Man Who Runs Yahoo Academy In Abuja Arrested With 16 Trainees (Pictures) by edoairways: 8:56pm On May 13, 2022
post=112802485:
Just imagine.
He should be made to face the full wrath of the law.
This generation is getting scary,
It is people like this fraudster that make all these youngsters turn to crime full-time.

You will see a 20/21 year-old boy that believes he is already a failure in life just because he is not driving a Benz already!
You see teenagers killing and using their girlfriends for rituals, 15, 16, 17 year olds!!!

A big shame on you for quoting our comment spilling rubbish.
See him justifying fraud.
Supporter of criminals and fraudster.
Kontinue, dem no dey telli person.

The youths of this generation need total orientation.
The below was what one of them was telling us here less than an hour ago...
Before you blame the youth, have you pondered why internet scam is on the rise? Are you aware that the law enforcement agencies stylishly support this menace?

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Runs Yahoo Academy In Abuja Arrested With 16 Trainees (Pictures) by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:56pm On May 13, 2022
Ninisun:

Till you stop stealing from the poor and using young ladies for rituals, politicians will continue to better than you people.

I have never stolen from the poor or rich, and never done rituals. I am as good and honest a man you can ever find. So channel that hate on another person.

We need to tackle the root of the problem and not the symptoms.

As long as Nigeria remains the Poverty capital of the World, we can not run away from the vices that comes from it.

Fix poverty and watch a lot of these crimes reduce.

INSTEAD OF WAR ON POVERTY,
THEY START A WAR ON DRUGS,
SO THE POLICE CAN BOTHER ME...TUPAC SHAKUR

4 Likes

Re: Man Who Runs Yahoo Academy In Abuja Arrested With 16 Trainees (Pictures) by Streett: 8:57pm On May 13, 2022
Transaction gone wrong…… And someone snitched
That’s all …

Streeett knows !

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Runs Yahoo Academy In Abuja Arrested With 16 Trainees (Pictures) by Rawhumper(m): 8:57pm On May 13, 2022
They ain't kill anybody.... Ain't you know that
those defrauded ain't gonna survive the heart
attacks, cis of the loss of their money?

It ain't gonna stop here, because as in aint, ain't the issue here bro...the truth is, all Yahoo niggas ain't gonna be spared. Damnnnn!!

uote author=seankafor post=112803596]This probably an insider burst by either police or snitching

Or issue with transactions gone wrong which escalated..

These niggas , a call or 2 and they'd be outta there bombing way more harder..

Highest, few bucks change hands..

They ain't kill person.. free Dem boyz[/quote]
Re: Man Who Runs Yahoo Academy In Abuja Arrested With 16 Trainees (Pictures) by LUAN(m): 8:57pm On May 13, 2022
Stephenmoka4:
Nigerian Prince scam

Romance scam

Underage scam

Shipping and package billing

Reverse funds scam

Investment (usually cryptocurrency) scam

Cheque and overpaid scam

Dem plenty, and people dey pay for all these... Say no to scam
when plenty legitimate skill full everywhere
Re: Man Who Runs Yahoo Academy In Abuja Arrested With 16 Trainees (Pictures) by humility33(m): 8:58pm On May 13, 2022
seankafor:
This probably an insider burst by either police or snitching

Or issue with transactions gone wrong which escalated..

These niggas , a call or 2 and they'd be outta there bombing way more harder..

Highest, few bucks change hands..

They ain't kill person.. free Dem boyz

So are u into internet fraud too?

Tell me I won't tell any one with the way you put up those words it seems u know much about it
Re: Man Who Runs Yahoo Academy In Abuja Arrested With 16 Trainees (Pictures) by Valarmorgulis: 8:59pm On May 13, 2022
nawa ooh . soon it will be a course in university
Re: Man Who Runs Yahoo Academy In Abuja Arrested With 16 Trainees (Pictures) by Rawhumper(m): 8:59pm On May 13, 2022
The evidence will be there.....

Is not only crypto...na clitpto undecided

uote author=funshint post=112803973]He might just be teaching them crypto. I don't trust the EFCC on this angry[/quote]
Re: Man Who Runs Yahoo Academy In Abuja Arrested With 16 Trainees (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:00pm On May 13, 2022
TheGoodJoe:

I have never stolen from the poor and never done rituals. I am as good and honest a man you can ever find. So channel that hate on another person.

We need to tackle the root of the problem and not the symptoms.

As long as Nigeria remains the Poverty capital of the World, we can not run away from the vices that comes from it.

Fix poverty and watch a lot of these crimes reduce.

INSTEAD OF WAR ON POVERTY,
THEY START A WAR ON DRUGS,
SO THE POLICE CAN BOTHER ME...TUPAC SHAKUR

Talk about what they did that is evil and not about politicians. I know countless times they have tried to defraud my parents who are pensioners, remember what you sow is what you shall reap.
There legitimate ways to make money.
Re: Man Who Runs Yahoo Academy In Abuja Arrested With 16 Trainees (Pictures) by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:03pm On May 13, 2022
Ninisun:

Talk about what they did that is evil and not about politicians. I know countless times they have tried to defraud my parents who are pensioners, remember what you sow is what you shall reap.

The whole thread is littered with people condemning them. Will that move us forward? Will that stop the crime. You arrest them and another set start bombing.

It is time we discuss how to solve the problem. Not just condemning.

YOU KILL ME,
ANOTHER WILL RISE FROM THE GUTTER...CAPADONNA.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Runs Yahoo Academy In Abuja Arrested With 16 Trainees (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:04pm On May 13, 2022
TheGoodJoe:

The whole thread is littered with people condemning them. Will that move us forward? Will that stop the crime. You arrest them and another set start bombing.

It is time we discuss how to solve the problem. Not just condemning.

YOU KILL ME,
ANOTHER WILL RISE FROM THE GUTTER...CAPADONNA.

Check your first comment! Can't they "manage" like you, if truly you are not one of them?
Re: Man Who Runs Yahoo Academy In Abuja Arrested With 16 Trainees (Pictures) by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:05pm On May 13, 2022
Ninisun:

With over a hundred million people in abject poverty and government channeling billions of dollars into ghost projects.

Not every one can reach it and as long as things are hard and no low hanging fruit projects for people, they will keep learning the scam craft when they see their neighbor doing it and buy chrome wheels.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Malaysia-Based Nigerian Shot Dead By Gunmen In Aba (Graphic Photos) / Photos Of Notorious Bandit Kingpin, Bello Turji In Zamfara Community / Soldiers Gang-rape AAUA Student At Checkpoint

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.