Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,941 members, 7,821,297 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

Man Who Runs Yahoo Academy In Abuja Arrested With 16 Trainees (Pictures) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Who Runs Yahoo Academy In Abuja Arrested With 16 Trainees (Pictures) (70658 Views)

A Suspect Traveling From Benin To Abuja, Arrested With Five Pistols (video) / 3 Brothers Who Kidnapped And Murdered A Mother Of 5 in Abuja Arrested By Police / Kenyan Millionaire Woman Who Runs 2 Brothels In The UK Jailed For 10 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Who Runs Yahoo Academy In Abuja Arrested With 16 Trainees (Pictures) by GloriousGbola: 9:07pm On May 13, 2022
Another watery case by EFCC.

What exactly is a "fraud academy “?

EFCC did not actually catch anyone in the commissioning of a crime. From the report, they do not have any evidence the 'trainer' is a fraudster.

This is bawa bedroom invader gang's efcc. A bunch of incompetent premature ejaculation clowns who cannot wait to actually catch criminals in the act

This just feels like a raid on a hotel that failed to pay protection money

Is this how efcc would also arrest white hat hackers engaged in penetration testing?

I am not impressed.

4 Likes

Re: Man Who Runs Yahoo Academy In Abuja Arrested With 16 Trainees (Pictures) by harmony75: 9:07pm On May 13, 2022
Why not everyone is breaking the law as it pleases them.. Those selling human part who have arrested them!? So this guy will be like I no kill person, just imagine open an academy!?!? Is it not in capital territory Abuja?
Re: Man Who Runs Yahoo Academy In Abuja Arrested With 16 Trainees (Pictures) by Cokahot: 9:08pm On May 13, 2022
No yahoo without plus. No soap,no rituals,no ogume. No level for G. He was what arrested with what incriminating evidence,cars,and of cos charms. Hahahaha
Re: Man Who Runs Yahoo Academy In Abuja Arrested With 16 Trainees (Pictures) by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:08pm On May 13, 2022
Ninisun:

Check your first comment! Can't they "manage" like you, if truly you are not one of them?

People have different tolerance level. I am okay struggling and living humbly but very few have that tolerance rate.

We need to face the reality. Things are bad and we need to do what we can to fight poverty. It is getting alarming.

We need to stop this government business of wastage to prevent things from getting worse.
Re: Man Who Runs Yahoo Academy In Abuja Arrested With 16 Trainees (Pictures) by olas24u(f): 9:09pm On May 13, 2022
post=112802485:
Just imagine.
He should be made to face the full wrath of the law.
This generation is getting scary,
It is people like this fraudster that make all these youngsters turn to crime full-time.

You will see a 20/21 year-old boy that believes he is already a failure in life just because he is not driving a Benz already!
You see teenagers killing and using their girlfriends for rituals, 15, 16, 17 year olds!!!

A big shame on you for quoting our comment spilling rubbish.
See him justifying fraud.
Supporter of criminals and fraudster.
Kontinue, dem no dey telli person.

The youths of this generation need total orientation.
The below was what one of them was telling us here less than an hour ago...
Which law did he break? Do you have a cyber police? I wonder what does lawyers argue in court. Nonsense
Re: Man Who Runs Yahoo Academy In Abuja Arrested With 16 Trainees (Pictures) by pocohantas(f): 9:12pm On May 13, 2022
HK (Hustle Kingdom)

I went to my friend’s place down Lekki and when I looked out from her bedroom window, I told her the up flat in the house behind hers was a HK. grin

She asked how I knew because she has been wondering which kind tenants be that.

You can’t miss them. Fine flats, but it would typically be quite empty. So many young boys coming in and out and they do their best not to own anything of value there, except their phones and laptops.

If at all the flat has amenities, they would hardly use it. Maybe cost-cutting.

They don’t like to pay utility bills, but would have money to run gen. I am yet to understand the sense behind this.

If you look at where they spread clothes, you would see many red, yellow and multicolour shorts.

Sometimes they would bring out their 3 by 6 mattress to sun it. Whether them dey piss for bed, only God know.

Yahoo boys can’t hide. Especially if you know them or their antics. undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Runs Yahoo Academy In Abuja Arrested With 16 Trainees (Pictures) by BigBellyBurst(m): 9:16pm On May 13, 2022
pocohantas:
HK (Hustle Kingdom)

I went to my friend’s place down Lekki and when I looked out from her bedroom window, I told her the up flat in the house behind hers was a HK. grin

You can’t miss them. Fine flats, but it would typically be quite empty. So many young boys coming in and out and they do their best not to own anything of value there, except their phones and laptops.

They don’t like to pay utility bills, but would have money to run gen. I am yet to understand the sense behind this.

If you look at where they spread clothes, you would see many red, yellow and multicolour shorts.

Sometimes they would bring out their 3 by 6 mattress to sun it. Whether them dey piss for bed, only God know.

Re: Man Who Runs Yahoo Academy In Abuja Arrested With 16 Trainees (Pictures) by GloriousGbola: 9:17pm On May 13, 2022
pocohantas:
HK (Hustle Kingdom)

If there was sanity in this country, you would make a fine law enforcement agent. Photographic memory, yahoo radar, tenacity, and the patience to let your prey enter the trap.

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Runs Yahoo Academy In Abuja Arrested With 16 Trainees (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:17pm On May 13, 2022
grin no wonder some places dry on Friday lol no weekend tip

I make great movie synopsis for billion dollar box office projects get in touch
Re: Man Who Runs Yahoo Academy In Abuja Arrested With 16 Trainees (Pictures) by foreshore(m): 9:20pm On May 13, 2022
dre11:
Man Who Runs Yahoo Academy In N3m Per Annum Apartment Arrested With 16 ‘Trainees’

https://tribuneonlineng.com/man-who-runs-yahoo-academy-in-n3m-per-annum-apartment-arrested-with-16-trainees/

University of Yahoo Yahoo
Re: Man Who Runs Yahoo Academy In Abuja Arrested With 16 Trainees (Pictures) by Badonasty(m): 9:23pm On May 13, 2022
Lol…dem no fit gather money buy curtain
Re: Man Who Runs Yahoo Academy In Abuja Arrested With 16 Trainees (Pictures) by Letiti: 9:24pm On May 13, 2022
very bad of him
Re: Man Who Runs Yahoo Academy In Abuja Arrested With 16 Trainees (Pictures) by izzou(m): 9:33pm On May 13, 2022
pocohantas:
HK (Hustle Kingdom)

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Who Runs Yahoo Academy In Abuja Arrested With 16 Trainees (Pictures) by Paulianfa(m): 9:41pm On May 13, 2022
Lol wahala no dey finished?
ASUU pls have mercy, our children are planning evil on a daily. Imagine school of yahoo! Hmmmmmmm koffment.
Re: Man Who Runs Yahoo Academy In Abuja Arrested With 16 Trainees (Pictures) by SugarGirl44(f): 9:48pm On May 13, 2022
They should free them jor and go after the real criminals aka politicians.
Re: Man Who Runs Yahoo Academy In Abuja Arrested With 16 Trainees (Pictures) by studentofTruth: 9:53pm On May 13, 2022
GloriousGbola:
Another watery case by EFCC.

What exactly is a "fraud academy “?

EFCC did not actually catch anyone in the commissioning of a crime. From the report, they do not have any evidence the 'trainer' is a fraudster.

This is bawa bedroom invader gang's efcc. A bunch of incompetent premature ejaculation clowns who cannot wait to actually catch criminals in the act

This just feels like a raid on a hotel that failed to pay protection money

Is this how efcc would also arrest white hat hackers engaged in penetration testing?

I am not impressed.

That agency is highly unintelligent!
Re: Man Who Runs Yahoo Academy In Abuja Arrested With 16 Trainees (Pictures) by Galloman(m): 9:55pm On May 13, 2022
MrBachelor:
The thing is there are various legitimate ways to earn online, albeit with many restrictions for Nigerians, but for some reasons these guys prefer fraud. But that is not the aspect that marvels me.

What I find difficult to comprehend is why most of them make their activities so ostentatious to the a point of drawing unwanted attention to themselves, when fully aware that their source of income is a crime.

It's just beyond me.

Pls show me way to earn online
Re: Man Who Runs Yahoo Academy In Abuja Arrested With 16 Trainees (Pictures) by gulfer: 10:04pm On May 13, 2022
EFCC might have arrested a coding coach here because no yahoo trainer will make it known as an academy.... Our security forces need to read more and understand the directions of new age technology. In Nigeria, it is an offence to own a laptop by a a teen or early twentisth dude.... Instant label is that you're a yahoo guy, even with a Zinox laptop angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Man Who Runs Yahoo Academy In Abuja Arrested With 16 Trainees (Pictures) by wisz1(m): 10:19pm On May 13, 2022
The VC has been arrested grin
Mooh247:
cool

Hustle Kingdom

Bombers Academy of awon Omo ope..

Abuja Na bad place for hustlers, all those Politicians and rich kids hate Yahoo boys like shiit

Weyrey Boys one dey follow Malami , Atiku and Dino Mehlaye drag olosho for Abuja.... 600years imprisonment for una

Re: Man Who Runs Yahoo Academy In Abuja Arrested With 16 Trainees (Pictures) by Bbbw: 10:24pm On May 13, 2022
grin
Re: Man Who Runs Yahoo Academy In Abuja Arrested With 16 Trainees (Pictures) by Bamzyriches451: 10:27pm On May 13, 2022
Damn!
Yahoo academy? Lol
Re: Man Who Runs Yahoo Academy In Abuja Arrested With 16 Trainees (Pictures) by ImpregnaTor(m): 10:36pm On May 13, 2022
Matters grin
Re: Man Who Runs Yahoo Academy In Abuja Arrested With 16 Trainees (Pictures) by Adimwellloaded: 10:57pm On May 13, 2022
Banana island don reach Portharcourt
Oooo

Grab your own share now before price skyrocket.
dre11:
Man Who Runs Yahoo Academy In N3m Per Annum Apartment Arrested With 16 ‘Trainees’

https://tribuneonlineng.com/man-who-runs-yahoo-academy-in-n3m-per-annum-apartment-arrested-with-16-trainees/

Re: Man Who Runs Yahoo Academy In Abuja Arrested With 16 Trainees (Pictures) by tnerro1(m): 11:05pm On May 13, 2022
grin, this one shock me
Re: Man Who Runs Yahoo Academy In Abuja Arrested With 16 Trainees (Pictures) by pacespot(m): 11:10pm On May 13, 2022
Serious
Re: Man Who Runs Yahoo Academy In Abuja Arrested With 16 Trainees (Pictures) by hkidola00(m): 11:17pm On May 13, 2022
seankafor:
This probably an insider burst by either police or snitching

Or issue with transactions gone wrong which escalated..

These niggas , a call or 2 and they'd be outta there bombing way more harder..

Highest, few bucks change hands..

They ain't kill person.. free Dem boyz
they kill person oo...fraud dey kill victims well we'll.. Yahoo boys are killers
Re: Man Who Runs Yahoo Academy In Abuja Arrested With 16 Trainees (Pictures) by ComeToJesus: 11:58pm On May 13, 2022
dre11:

Why are they all in long sleeves shirts? Seems the mosquitoes at EFCC office is much.
Re: Man Who Runs Yahoo Academy In Abuja Arrested With 16 Trainees (Pictures) by MansoryMX(m): 1:14am On May 14, 2022
post=112802485:
Just imagine.
He should be made to face the full wrath of the law.
This generation is getting scary,
It is people like this fraudster that make all these youngsters turn to crime full-time.

You will see a 20/21 year-old boy that believes he is already a failure in life just because he is not driving a Benz already!
You see teenagers killing and using their girlfriends for rituals, 15, 16, 17 year olds!!!

A big shame on you for quoting our comment spilling rubbish.
See him justifying fraud.
Supporter of criminals and fraudster.
Kontinue, dem no dey telli person.

The youths of this generation need total orientation.
The below was what one of them was telling us here less than an hour ago...

Na this kind thread dem for dey see this Islamic Jihadist. I know you are happy about the death of that Deborah girl because you didn’t condemn it, just as you have never for once in your miserable life condemn Fulani killings. If them check you well, you be yahoo boy as well. Hypocrite!

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Runs Yahoo Academy In Abuja Arrested With 16 Trainees (Pictures) by subcbouy: 2:03am On May 14, 2022
Call centre or Conference hall? Which one of these is correct?grincheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Malaysia-Based Nigerian Shot Dead By Gunmen In Aba (Graphic Photos) / Soldiers Gang-rape AAUA Student At Checkpoint / Photos Of Notorious Bandit Kingpin, Bello Turji In Zamfara Community

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.