Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,059 members, 7,956,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:10 AM

Man Who Runs Yahoo Academy In Abuja Arrested With 16 Trainees (Pictures) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Who Runs Yahoo Academy In Abuja Arrested With 16 Trainees (Pictures) (70880 Views)

A Suspect Traveling From Benin To Abuja, Arrested With Five Pistols (video) / 3 Brothers Who Kidnapped And Murdered A Mother Of 5 in Abuja Arrested By Police / Kenyan Millionaire Woman Who Runs 2 Brothels In The UK Jailed For 10 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Who Runs Yahoo Academy In Abuja Arrested With 16 Trainees (Pictures) by dontrulee: 9:28am On May 14, 2022
MrBachelor:
The thing is there are various legitimate ways to earn online, albeit with many restrictions for Nigerians, but for some reasons these guys prefer fraud. But that is not the aspect that marvels me.

What I find difficult to comprehend is why most of them make their activities so ostentatious to the point of drawing unwanted attention to themselves, when fully aware that their source of income is a crime.

It's just beyond me.

It's just normal human nature.
People tend to flex money when they've it or when they've made it illegally. Only few people will perceive that I have money if they meet me for the first time and that's because I always tell myself the money is not for me even though I worked hard and made it legitimately. It is the nature of people to judge you by your appearance. grin grin
Re: Man Who Runs Yahoo Academy In Abuja Arrested With 16 Trainees (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:37am On May 14, 2022
Fearlez:
Mad woman....this is why your children's fathers left you.

Shameless old hag!

Lol, am I older than your witch mother? SIMP you are..a real G doesn't write like you. Teenage SIMP!!!!
Re: Man Who Runs Yahoo Academy In Abuja Arrested With 16 Trainees (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:55am On May 14, 2022
Fearlez:
grin grin grin So na person mama useless like this? Since morning you no baff your children or feed them

Ashawo smelly toto

Why man go gree put you for house.

Your papa still dey feed you and your children.

Expired toto cheesy

As your mama failed to train u well, come make my papa help you dey responsible. Teenager wey SIMP for every area of his life. Which other terms do you know apart from ashawo and Toto? Now sound so old grin tongue tongue tongue
Re: Man Who Runs Yahoo Academy In Abuja Arrested With 16 Trainees (Pictures) by deebrain(m): 10:06am On May 14, 2022
pocohantas:
HK (Hustle Kingdom)

I went to my friend’s place down Lekki and when I looked out from her bedroom window, I told her the up flat in the house behind hers was a HK. grin

She asked how I knew because she has been wondering which kind tenants be that.

You can’t miss them. Fine flats, but it would typically be quite empty. So many young boys coming in and out and they do their best not to own anything of value there, except their phones and laptops.

If at all the flat has amenities, they would hardly use it. Maybe cost-cutting.

They don’t like to pay utility bills, but would have money to run gen. I am yet to understand the sense behind this.

If you look at where they spread clothes, you would see many red, yellow and multicolour shorts.

Sometimes they would bring out their 3 by 6 mattress to sun it. Whether them dey piss for bed, only God know.

Yahoo boys can’t hide. Especially if you know them or their antics. undecided

Kindly visit the next police station.

I need to ask you a few questions
Re: Man Who Runs Yahoo Academy In Abuja Arrested With 16 Trainees (Pictures) by Daniluv1(m): 10:22am On May 14, 2022
habsydiamond:
it's because nothing is dropping like before that's why u people are +in it now. Abi I wrong

Oga ask for better update and you won't be thinking of plussing any rubbish

All you will just need to do is prayer for bigger cash outs
Re: Man Who Runs Yahoo Academy In Abuja Arrested With 16 Trainees (Pictures) by habsydiamond(m): 10:34am On May 14, 2022
Daniluv1:

Oga ask for better update and you won't be thinking of plussing any rubbish

All you will just need to do is prayer for bigger cash outs
OK na... Give me OT nao
Re: Man Who Runs Yahoo Academy In Abuja Arrested With 16 Trainees (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:48am On May 14, 2022
Fearlez:
Your papa when dey take snuff take console himself based on your mama documented harlotry grin

See this low-hygiene prostitute dey talk about home training and you be mother of 3 prating like a frustrated, life -beaten pig since morning.

When you see a single a abandoned mother like Ninisun, the reason for her abandonment is always evident.

When I look at what you type, I laugh so hard cus many of your agemates dey answer me Ma Ma Ma. It's not your fault Sha, your parents failed to be responsible.
Re: Man Who Runs Yahoo Academy In Abuja Arrested With 16 Trainees (Pictures) by Bfly: 11:12am On May 14, 2022
When you think you have seen it all then something popped up: Yahoo Academy
Re: Man Who Runs Yahoo Academy In Abuja Arrested With 16 Trainees (Pictures) by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 11:28am On May 14, 2022
Lucena:
Yahoo Academy? I haven't heard of that before.
Also called HK, that's Hustle Kingdom..
Re: Man Who Runs Yahoo Academy In Abuja Arrested With 16 Trainees (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:33am On May 14, 2022
Fearlez:
Olosho I know you want to trend so I will oblige you.... but unfortunately, your toto na high mileage toto. cheesy

SIMP wey no even get brake pads! I don suffer fr nairaland jobless mofo like u
Re: Man Who Runs Yahoo Academy In Abuja Arrested With 16 Trainees (Pictures) by mrbass18: 11:57am On May 14, 2022
Op please next time you stand to be corrected it's called HK grin (HOUSE IF KING'S) not yahoo academy don't make it sound like an international school
You see this place called HK it's the best place in the world ;Good food, good light everything you want at your beck and call but Dem go turn you to house boy grin
Re: Man Who Runs Yahoo Academy In Abuja Arrested With 16 Trainees (Pictures) by mrbass18: 12:02pm On May 14, 2022
funshint:
He might just be teaching them crypto. I don't trust the EFCC on this angry
No be only crypto na forex
Ogbeni na better Hk be that Dem dey use juju trade crypto? Afonja
Re: Man Who Runs Yahoo Academy In Abuja Arrested With 16 Trainees (Pictures) by angelina08(f): 12:13pm On May 14, 2022
Well done!
Re: Man Who Runs Yahoo Academy In Abuja Arrested With 16 Trainees (Pictures) by lakeside79937: 12:34pm On May 14, 2022
If you ever been a victim of fraud you will know how it feels like and you will never support fraud . It changes life it leads into serious depression and many people have lost their lives and home through and life saving through fraud . But sure Karma will catch up on these criminals
Re: Man Who Runs Yahoo Academy In Abuja Arrested With 16 Trainees (Pictures) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 1:04pm On May 14, 2022
THERE IS NO JUSTIFICATION FOR CRIME,THESE YOUTHS MUST BE SENT TO PSYCHIATRY FORLIFE REHAB. undecided sad
Re: Man Who Runs Yahoo Academy In Abuja Arrested With 16 Trainees (Pictures) by iamL(f): 3:50pm On May 14, 2022
HK na old news now, na today EFCC Know of their existence?
They do sign legal agreement before been admitted. I once stayed in a town where there are up to ten of such training ground. Police will simply collect their share end of story.
Re: Man Who Runs Yahoo Academy In Abuja Arrested With 16 Trainees (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:31pm On May 14, 2022
Fearlez:
wake up! Realise! Your dream is ended! This is reality; you're an abandoned how!!!

Dream of seeing a monster like you abi? Thanks to God
Re: Man Who Runs Yahoo Academy In Abuja Arrested With 16 Trainees (Pictures) by AlphaTaikun: 6:37pm On May 14, 2022
dre11:
Man Who Runs Yahoo Academy In N3m Per Annum Apartment Arrested With 16 ‘Trainees’

https://tribuneonlineng.com/man-who-runs-yahoo-academy-in-n3m-per-annum-apartment-arrested-with-16-trainees/

"Yahoo Academy"... LMAO.
Re: Man Who Runs Yahoo Academy In Abuja Arrested With 16 Trainees (Pictures) by Eriggs: 10:39pm On May 14, 2022
MansoryMX:

Na this kind thread dem for dey see this Islamic Jihadist. I know you are happy about the death of that Deborah girl because you didn’t condemn it, just as you have never for once in your miserable life condemn Fulani killings. If them check you well, you be yahoo boy as well. Hypocrite!
seun Mynd44 Dominique.
Rule8.
Rule 2

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Owo: Dozens Killed as Terrorists Attack Church During Service In Ondo State / Soldiers Gang-rape AAUA Student At Checkpoint / CCTV Footage Of The Armed Robbers Attack In Chicken Republic Dutse, Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.