Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,893 members, 7,817,627 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

Man Who Runs Yahoo Academy In Abuja Arrested With 16 Trainees (Pictures) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Who Runs Yahoo Academy In Abuja Arrested With 16 Trainees (Pictures) (70650 Views)

A Suspect Traveling From Benin To Abuja, Arrested With Five Pistols (video) / 3 Brothers Who Kidnapped And Murdered A Mother Of 5 in Abuja Arrested By Police / Kenyan Millionaire Woman Who Runs 2 Brothels In The UK Jailed For 10 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Who Runs Yahoo Academy In Abuja Arrested With 16 Trainees (Pictures) by Chukwumawisdom: 4:37am On May 14, 2022
MrBachelor:
The thing is there are various legitimate ways to earn online, albeit with many restrictions for Nigerians, but for some reasons these guys prefer fraud. But that is not the aspect that marvels me.

What I find difficult to comprehend is why most of them make their activities so ostentatious to the point of drawing unwanted attention to themselves, when fully aware that their source of income is a crime.

It's just beyond me.
you are very right Bro but some of us that know the legitimate ways of making money online don't want to teach the younger ones at a subsidized amount rate where as the Yahoo guys are ever willing to teach their younger ones for free
Re: Man Who Runs Yahoo Academy In Abuja Arrested With 16 Trainees (Pictures) by Khaysee: 4:47am On May 14, 2022
Who can list 10 ways of making money legitimately online?

Men clothing payment on delivery within lagos and nationwide delivery daily at wholesale low price
Re: Man Who Runs Yahoo Academy In Abuja Arrested With 16 Trainees (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:49am On May 14, 2022
Fearlez:
olosho abandoned single mother. You know I can't father your bastard child

Eeeya, you so wish for me to be single grin grin, drop your WhatsApp number let me sama you my family pictures. It's unfortunate I am not a single mother like your mum and sisters. Ezi bida, go and wash your pe.nis cus you smell a whole lot.
Re: Man Who Runs Yahoo Academy In Abuja Arrested With 16 Trainees (Pictures) by YoungDaNaval(m): 6:42am On May 14, 2022
seankafor:
This probably an insider burst by either police or snitching

Or issue with transactions gone wrong which escalated..

These niggas , a call or 2 and they'd be outta there bombing way more harder..

Highest, few bucks change hands..

They ain't kill person.. free Dem boyz
mumu
Re: Man Who Runs Yahoo Academy In Abuja Arrested With 16 Trainees (Pictures) by 4element: 6:47am On May 14, 2022
EFCC should extend their duty to save Nigeria oil and gas stolen by Europe countries of billions of oill barells on daily basis of our crude oil. It is not a secret that oil tanker taken out crude oil from Nigeria without payment or documents from Nigeria Government. EFCC can not deny knowledge of this acts. It is good they are saving Europeans countries from fraud by Yahoo boys as they call them. But what action do they take from the Europeans stealing our crude oil by fraud on daily basis?
Re: Man Who Runs Yahoo Academy In Abuja Arrested With 16 Trainees (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:15am On May 14, 2022
Fearlez:
Single dejected, abandoned frustrated mother is what you are!

That's not a wish, it's your reality
That's why this thread pain you pass giving your virginity to an armed robber.

You were so proud announcing yourself as someone's mother but not as someone's wife.

A dime-a-dozen prostitute like you

Prostitute like your mother who got you through prostitution. Why are you scared to drop your number little mamba? Ooh e dey pain you sey I no mention"wife" eeeyaaaaa...I'm also a mother to my darling husband! Go and di.e little man grin tongue
Re: Man Who Runs Yahoo Academy In Abuja Arrested With 16 Trainees (Pictures) by kayperry: 7:26am On May 14, 2022
pocohantas:
HK (Hustle Kingdom)

I went to my friend’s place down Lekki and when I looked out from her bedroom window, I told her the up flat in the house behind hers was a HK. grin

She asked how I knew [/b]because she has been wondering which kind tenants be that.

You can’t miss them. Fine flats, but it would typically be quite empty. So many young boys coming in and out and they do their best not to own anything of value there, except their phones and laptops.

If at all the flat has amenities, they would hardly use it. Maybe cost-cutting.

They don’t like to pay utility bills, but would have money to run gen.[b] I am yet to understand the sense behind this.

If you look at where they spread clothes, you would see many red, yellow and multicolour shorts.

Sometimes they would bring out their 3 by 6 mattress to sun it. Whether them dey piss for bed, only God know.

Yahoo boys can’t hide. Especially if you know them or their antics.

See aunty!! you always have a lot say to say about all these small small boyz, is it just an obsession or you don carry one small boy go club he talk say e no do you cum dey cry undecided

this one you know them and their antics what is now left for oloshoes to say undecided maybe you need to understand yur friend question cheesy

Re: Man Who Runs Yahoo Academy In Abuja Arrested With 16 Trainees (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:32am On May 14, 2022
Fearlez:
here is a woman who claims to be a mother.....as early as 7am she's ranting like a pig leaving her child unattended, unwashed woth yesterday 's soiled diapers!!!

Do we need any other proof this is a Frustrated, rejected scorned single mother with no man.

Registered ashawo with big toto

A pig like your mother ABI? Ashawo like nne gi ABI? Go and continue your suffer head work while I dey house dey chop money! U are a useless boy and need to be tamed.

You think sey na u sabi get mouth ABI? I have the bad mouth 100% tongue Useless mamba
Re: Man Who Runs Yahoo Academy In Abuja Arrested With 16 Trainees (Pictures) by CDCEO001: 7:32am On May 14, 2022
Are you sure he is running a yahoo academy? Is probably a web developement, bitcoin other training center.
Re: Man Who Runs Yahoo Academy In Abuja Arrested With 16 Trainees (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:35am On May 14, 2022
Fearlez is a Yahoo boy, looking for someone's wife to crash with. I am not interested in your dirty life, I am happily married and need no sugar son as useless as you are. Face your meaningless life na haba!

Irresponsible boy whose future is being wasted by Ngige. Drop ur WhatsApp number if fear no dey your eye. Keypad warrior
Re: Man Who Runs Yahoo Academy In Abuja Arrested With 16 Trainees (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:42am On May 14, 2022
Fearlez:
frustrated single mother like you? So you have a husband? Since when?

Does he know his wife is dancing nakked in Nairaland marker Square?

You have a husband? Can you show him this thread?

Becrowned single suffering mother grin

Do you know why I'm not bothered about you calling me a single mother? You have a little brain like that of an ant who thinks standing up for people or someone means the person is one of them. You need to be trained or adopted by responsible parents cus you no get sense.

Just imagine person brother, boyfriend and son spewing trash. Guy, u useless well well.
Re: Man Who Runs Yahoo Academy In Abuja Arrested With 16 Trainees (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:43am On May 14, 2022
Fearlez:
frustrated single mother like you? So you have a husband? Since when?

Does he know his wife is dancing nakked in Nairaland marker Square?

You have a husband? Can you show him this thread?

Becrowned single suffering mother grin

I don't know why you are so scared to see my beautiful pictures tongue. Onye ara
Re: Man Who Runs Yahoo Academy In Abuja Arrested With 16 Trainees (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:49am On May 14, 2022
Fearlez:
This is why a man abandoned his baby with you.

I have three handsome sons, Bia Kam mee gi the fourth. Let me train you very well. Give you that motherly love that is lacking in your life that left you this way.
Re: Man Who Runs Yahoo Academy In Abuja Arrested With 16 Trainees (Pictures) by SPAMBOX7: 8:08am On May 14, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

Hustle Kingdom

Bombers Academy of awon Omo ope..

Abuja Na bad place for hustlers, all those Politicians and rich kids hate Yahoo boys like shiit

Weyrey Boys one dey follow Malami , Atiku and Dino Mehlaye drag olosho for Abuja.... 600years imprisonment for una

grin grin
Re: Man Who Runs Yahoo Academy In Abuja Arrested With 16 Trainees (Pictures) by SPAMBOX7: 8:11am On May 14, 2022
MrBachelor:
The thing is there are various legitimate ways to earn online, albeit with many restrictions for Nigerians, but for some reasons these guys prefer fraud. But that is not the aspect that marvels me.

What I find difficult to comprehend is why most of them make their activities so ostentatious to the point of drawing unwanted attention to themselves, when fully aware that their source of income is a crime.

It's just beyond me.
If you ask me I'll say they are just as dumb as the people they defraud.
In our days fraudsters were the smartest beings alive. Unlike these days when you will see someone who can't even construct or comprehend the simplest sentence(s) doing fraud. Now tell me what you'd expect from that kind of person
Re: Man Who Runs Yahoo Academy In Abuja Arrested With 16 Trainees (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:29am On May 14, 2022
Fearlez:
3 sons and you're here dancing unclothed like a mad woman.

Where are their fathers?

Wow, like your mother has been dancing through u. Useless Son of Igbo parents
Re: Man Who Runs Yahoo Academy In Abuja Arrested With 16 Trainees (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:31am On May 14, 2022
Fearlez:
Ninisun, the self-confessed prostitute. Where's your husband?

Which married woman with children is so empty and frustrated to have the time so early in the morning cursing and venting like a squealing dying pig?

I told you about fawking like a squirrel. Now see where life has taken you

Please go and look after your bastard child and feed him....give that child just 1/10th of the attention you're giving me this morning

You can't hate him this much on my account!

Defeated olosho!

Come let me adopt you so u can have a good life. Hi Useless Son, hope you have eaten.
Re: Man Who Runs Yahoo Academy In Abuja Arrested With 16 Trainees (Pictures) by habsydiamond(m): 8:49am On May 14, 2022
Daniluv1:

Try am if it's that easy
Mr legit and strongest man in the world
it's because nothing is dropping like before that's why u people are +in it now. Abi I wrong
Re: Man Who Runs Yahoo Academy In Abuja Arrested With 16 Trainees (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:04am On May 14, 2022
Fearlez:
lolz, my mama dey nairaland? Bruised bitch. Beaten black and blue you don't even know what to type

Mother of three, abandoned by their fathers, rejected by society. Now she's using nairaland as a surrogate for her bastard children!

Obsolete line...abeg u now sound like a broken record. Until you display ur phone number, you are a SIMP
Re: Man Who Runs Yahoo Academy In Abuja Arrested With 16 Trainees (Pictures) by deebrain(m): 9:09am On May 14, 2022
Lol. @ yahoo academy.
Re: Man Who Runs Yahoo Academy In Abuja Arrested With 16 Trainees (Pictures) by johndho(m): 9:17am On May 14, 2022
habsydiamond:
Jobless mofos.... If we find out na all these small pikin wey no won work for money go full there.. All they like is for one maaga to be drop money to their accounts like manna from heaven..

Bro work no dey Nigeria. Youth go dey house for years and no job. Instead na yeye job and driving work with depressed boss plenty for town
Re: Man Who Runs Yahoo Academy In Abuja Arrested With 16 Trainees (Pictures) by habsydiamond(m): 9:22am On May 14, 2022
johndho:

Bro work no dey Nigeria. Youth go dey house for years and no job. Instead na yeye job and driving work with depressed boss plenty for town
.. On the job issue.. Let's simply put it that our government failed us... And the way its going it will be getting worse on daily basis cos students keep graduating massively every year with little job to share. Another election is by the corner.. Just wait and hear their manifestos it's then u will know these people don't care about us all they care about is their family and their pockets.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Soldiers Gang-rape AAUA Student At Checkpoint / Girl Arrested For Faking Own Death To Avoid Financial Pressure From Mom (Photo) / SA Man Kills His Colleague, Removes His Intestines & Takes Selfies (Graphic Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.