Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,725 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

Tinubu: I Am The Only One In The 2023 Presidential Race - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: I Am The Only One In The 2023 Presidential Race (35807 Views)

Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban / Tinubu: I Have Never Earned A Dime From Lekki Toll Gate / Tinubu: I Never Said I Spent N35 Billion On Buhari’s Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: I Am The Only One In The 2023 Presidential Race by Kizzygentle: 11:40am On May 14, 2022
tsmat:

You have a demaged fath** at home Bros. Pray that God prosper you not damage someone that is already greater than anyone in your generation.
Another tinubu slave spotted.. Keep sucking his pissy Pissy balls
Re: Tinubu: I Am The Only One In The 2023 Presidential Race by cl0r0x: 11:57am On May 14, 2022
In other words you are single handedly responsible for the political crinkum-crankum that has enveloped the country today.
Re: Tinubu: I Am The Only One In The 2023 Presidential Race by seunjungle1(m): 12:41pm On May 14, 2022
I don't blame you...when you don't know the meaning of desperation. Can you call the manner in which your father impregnated your mother and gave birth to you a 'desperation'?

magnetic20:
Tinubu is too loquacious and need to take the path of maturity. His desperation is out of this world.
Re: Tinubu: I Am The Only One In The 2023 Presidential Race by georgetemi(m): 12:48pm On May 14, 2022
This is the height of disillusionment by Tinubu. He will soon realise that he is making a very wrong assumption
oshozondii:

https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2022/05/13/im-the-only-one-in-the-2023-presidential-race-tinubu/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter
Re: Tinubu: I Am The Only One In The 2023 Presidential Race by magnetic20: 12:57pm On May 14, 2022
seunjungle1:
I don't blame you...when you don't know the meaning of desperation. Can you call the manner in which your father impregnated your mother and gave birth to you a 'desperation'?

Omaale jatijati. Shameless imp. Your father will forever beThiefnubu agbero. Eleribu.
Re: Tinubu: I Am The Only One In The 2023 Presidential Race by APOSTLECHUMA: 1:09pm On May 14, 2022
AS IF HAVING AN APE FOR A PRESIDENT WASNT ENOUGH INSULT TO THE BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE OF NIGERIA, NOW IT LOOKS AS IF WE ARE GOING TO HAVE SOME ONE FROM THE FROG FAMILY AS AS PRESIDENT.
Re: Tinubu: I Am The Only One In The 2023 Presidential Race by APOSTLECHUMA: 2:53pm On May 14, 2022
Let's join hands and throw this ancestor into trash can, the way these Israeli police men carried this Palestinian terrorist out of the holy temple mount.

Re: Tinubu: I Am The Only One In The 2023 Presidential Race by Yunus30: 3:16pm On May 14, 2022
only me have the knowledge and the brain to think for Nigeria.
��
Re: Tinubu: I Am The Only One In The 2023 Presidential Race by Emekus999(m): 3:40pm On May 14, 2022
Tinubu is very desperate on this mata.
osinbanjoisaliar:
NASS don dump you
For Southwest, Ekiti, oyo and Ogun state na no go area
For Southeast, no show
Southsouth na lie for am
North don dump am tey tey
Where Tinubu go see votes from. Nowhere but Lagos

Congratulations, Tinubu be the President of Lagos state
Re: Tinubu: I Am The Only One In The 2023 Presidential Race by belovedofyahweh: 4:12pm On May 14, 2022
Dsalvo:

Like Lagosians are in "poverty" compared to folks in your State and region of origin? Some of you say the dumbest things possible because of rabid hatred of others. .

The reality is that Tinubu has made Lagos the land of opportunities hosting the richest and most talented Nigerians, by far, from all ethnic groups of Nigeria.

If that is not the best advert for him becoming President then I don't know what is.

E go clear for ur eyes soon. Continue voting old and dying people into power.
Re: Tinubu: I Am The Only One In The 2023 Presidential Race by Nobody: 5:48pm On May 14, 2022
jaxxy:

If Effc do 2nd Coming it will be a different outcome oo. Buhari brutal.

u don't know u it was sane redeem camp that made Buhari win election?? How many voters tinubu get for lagos,and outside lagos??

redeem is everywhere. Christian groups are everywhere. it was osibanjo that brought all of them.

even in kafanchan redeem dey there.

Osinbajo who lost his ward? He himself knows he didn't have electoral value until Jagaban fished him out. Omo wa ni Sha..He will come around and we will send him to the ICC as a senior rep. Lol
Re: Tinubu: I Am The Only One In The 2023 Presidential Race by jaxxy(m): 6:04pm On May 14, 2022
Siwel25:

Osinbajo who lost his ward? He himself knows he didn't have electoral value until Jagaban fished him out. Omo wa ni Sha..He will come around and we will send him to the ICC as a senior rep. Lol

So Apc lost in his ward?? and u are happy? Lol

Well he has gone back to his real ward were he will win with landslide for Apc.
Re: Tinubu: I Am The Only One In The 2023 Presidential Race by Biggeststar01: 10:00pm On Nov 07, 2022
muhyeenisce:
Hummm igbos use your head now and don’t let your hate against someone who doesn’t even know you exist consume you, JAGABAN is not the cause of your misfortune, stop hating him instead pray and wished you have someone like him in your region

We don't hate him, but he can't rule is. Maybe he can rule Yoruba tribe...then igbos will have to leave Nigeria for una
Re: Tinubu: I Am The Only One In The 2023 Presidential Race by Mickykarim: 3:55am On Nov 10, 2022

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

BOKO HARAM: Battle-field Account Of A Military Deserter / Adamawa Polls: Ribadu, Others Step Down For 2015 / The Unaired Part Of Aisha Buhari's Interview, By Jaafar - Premium Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.