Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,107 members, 7,825,498 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

Broke Ladies Or Girls Shouldn't Get Wet..at All - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Broke Ladies Or Girls Shouldn't Get Wet..at All (885 Views)

20 Types Of Ladies Or Girls You Must Use A Condom On / Have I Been Meeting The Wrong Ladies Or Is It A Nigerian Thing / 8 Behaviors Exhibited By Broke Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Broke Ladies Or Girls Shouldn't Get Wet..at All by babaalagbo11(m): 7:19pm On May 13, 2022
The pressure on an average Nigeria man nowadays just to provide for himself, different bills ranging from house rent,electricity bill,water bill, vigilante bill, community development bill, miscellaneous and unexpected bills in the same house you paid full house rent o,not to talk of siblings and family bills from left,right and center,you will now add Nigeria girls Billings headache to it and poverty alleviation mentality to it....

Once you said hi to any Nigerian girl or lady automatically you're owing her already, 80% of them,but few of them with good home training or good upbringing don't fall into this category though...

As a Nigerian girl or lady yet to be married to a man that will cater for most of your bills which is his responsibility,go and find handwork to learn even as you're Schooling.

work that you can fall back on,you won't sell pussy forever.remember it has mileage too and there's nothing that doesn't get tired or loose when It's almost reach elastic limit or overworked...

Let your husband meet something nice and presentable,that he can be proud of in your presence or absence...stop seeing your body as business house or your body a commodity people are trading....

Get self respect and dignity..your body should be a temple as a Christian and an armour your husband will cherish as a Muslim for life or any religion or book you believed in....

Remember na who wise dey fear God...and the fear of God is the beginning of wisdom...

Get busy,find work no matter how little is the payment,it's better than lifetime or future regrets...

Learn a skill that will benefits your future husband and children, don't be a type that can't buy even a pant until husband drop money,You can get wet unlimitedly when you have your own Money.

A word is enough for the wise

Should Incase of any untreated infections or not well treated STDs check my signature

1 Like

Re: Broke Ladies Or Girls Shouldn't Get Wet..at All by overdrive(m): 7:29pm On May 13, 2022
Do you have a quarrel with paragraphs

2 Likes

Re: Broke Ladies Or Girls Shouldn't Get Wet..at All by Ebubu3: 7:31pm On May 13, 2022
You’re right

Since broke guys can’t fûck

1 Like

Re: Broke Ladies Or Girls Shouldn't Get Wet..at All by babaalagbo11(m): 7:39pm On May 13, 2022
overdrive:
Do you have a quarrel with paragraphs
don't mind me jare let me modify or correct that
Re: Broke Ladies Or Girls Shouldn't Get Wet..at All by Boogyman557: 7:46pm On May 13, 2022
Holly Gram cool Any BANI wey wet, go collect BLASTING!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

Re: Broke Ladies Or Girls Shouldn't Get Wet..at All by virginprincess(f): 7:49pm On May 13, 2022
Mtcheeeeeeew,irrevant thread undecided undecided.
Re: Broke Ladies Or Girls Shouldn't Get Wet..at All by Demonicus: 8:16pm On May 13, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool Any BANI wey wet, go collect BLASTING!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

This is the first time I've seen you smoke something that ain't weed homie.
Re: Broke Ladies Or Girls Shouldn't Get Wet..at All by babaalagbo11(m): 9:53am On May 14, 2022
virginprincess:
grin grin grin as expected

2 Likes

Re: Broke Ladies Or Girls Shouldn't Get Wet..at All by Badmusthomas(m): 10:45am On May 14, 2022
virginprincess:
It pain this mama

1 Like

Re: Broke Ladies Or Girls Shouldn't Get Wet..at All by babaalagbo11(m): 4:24pm On May 14, 2022
Badmusthomas:

It pain this mama
I'm telling you grin grin
Re: Broke Ladies Or Girls Shouldn't Get Wet..at All by nerdfrost(m): 6:08pm On May 14, 2022
virginprincess:
Another potential seller spotted grin grin
Re: Broke Ladies Or Girls Shouldn't Get Wet..at All by Nobody: 6:46pm On May 14, 2022
babaalagbo11:
grin grin grin as expected

Likeeeeeeeee....
grin cheesy grin cheesy....

The moment I saw the headlines of thread, I just knew that those fellows will definitely not like this grin cheesy....

Cause truth be told, women generally hate accountability, very few act otherwise undecided....
Re: Broke Ladies Or Girls Shouldn't Get Wet..at All by Prettygirl200(f): 7:38pm On May 14, 2022
babaalagbo11:
The pressure on an average Nigeria man nowadays just to provide for himself, different bills ranging from house rent,electricity bill,water bill, vigilante bill, community development bill, miscellaneous and unexpected bills in the same house you paid full house rent o,not to talk of siblings and family bills from left,right and center,you will now add Nigeria girls Billings headache to it and poverty alleviation mentality to it....

Once you said hi to any Nigerian girl or lady automatically you're owing her already, 80% of them,but few of them with good home training or good upbringing don't fall into this category though...

As a Nigerian girl or lady yet to be married to a man that will cater for most of your bills which is his responsibility,go and find handwork to learn even as you're Schooling.

work that you can fall back on,you won't sell pussy forever.remember it has mileage too and there's nothing that doesn't get tired or loose when It's almost reach elastic limit or overworked...

Let your husband meet something nice and presentable,that he can be proud of in your presence or absence...stop seeing your body as business house or your body a commodity people are trading....

Get self respect and dignity..your body should be a temple as a Christian and an armour your husband will cherish as a Muslim for life or any religion or book you believed in....

Remember na who wise dey fear God...and the fear of God is the beginning of wisdom...

Get busy,find work no matter how little is the payment,it's better than lifetime or future regrets...

Learn a skill that will benefits your future husband and children, don't be a type that can't buy even a pant until husband drop money,You can get wet unlimitedly when you have your own Money.

A word is enough for the wise

Should Incase of any untreated infections or not well treated STDs check my signature
Everyday one one topic una no dey tire?
Re: Broke Ladies Or Girls Shouldn't Get Wet..at All by babaalagbo11(m): 2:01pm On May 29, 2022
Prettygirl200:
grin grin grin grin grin a word is enough for the wise...thruth is bitter
Re: Broke Ladies Or Girls Shouldn't Get Wet..at All by Qatar2022: 2:05pm On May 29, 2022
virginprincess:
This is how to know jobless Nigeria girls
Re: Broke Ladies Or Girls Shouldn't Get Wet..at All by Qatar2022: 2:06pm On May 29, 2022
Prettygirl200:
See them jobless people calling another broke

(1) (Reply)

Shameless Man Shows Off His Dance Skills After Bonking Young Girl [watch] / Is Traveling To Europe Via Sahara Desert Worth It? / Can You Allow Your Stranded Male Friend Sleep Over In Your Girlfriend's Place?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.