Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,520 members, 7,812,626 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:21 PM

20 Types Of Ladies Or Girls You Must Use A Condom On - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 20 Types Of Ladies Or Girls You Must Use A Condom On (3133 Views)

20 Types Of Girls You Must Use A Condom On / Have I Been Meeting The Wrong Ladies Or Is It A Nigerian Thing / 19 Types Of Girls You Must Use A Condom On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

20 Types Of Ladies Or Girls You Must Use A Condom On by Freshtruth(m): 7:18am On Dec 24, 2023
20 TYPES OF GIRLS YOU MUST USE A CONDOM ON

*1. If she has a tattoo ..... use a condom*πŸƒπŸƒπŸ˜πŸ˜

*2. If she drinks beer ..... condom*😁😁

*3. If she turns off her phone when she's with you..... boi condom*😁😁

*4. If she's the first to take your shirt off.... Condom!*😁😁

*5. If she has short dyed or sprayed hair..... Condom!*😁😁

*6. If she doesn't ask for a condom ..... my brother condom!*😁😁

*7. if she wears tight jeans.... Condom*😁😁

*8. If she doesn't sigh when you touch her ..... Condom!*😁😁

*9. If she lives alone ..... condom please*😁😁🚢

*10. If she works in a hair salon, booth or bar..... condom*😁😁🚢

*11. If she is a student at NIPA, UNZA & CBU... Condom oooh*😁😁

*12. If she wears g-strings..... condom*πŸ˜³πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸƒ

*13. if she has stretch marks on her boobs... my brother condom*πŸšΆπŸƒπŸƒ

*14. If she wears Beads on the hip ... Condom* 😁😁

*15. if she has a lot of male friends on Facebook ..... Guy, condom*😁😁

*16. If she supports an influential politician and wants to do politics..... please..... condom oh* 😁

*17. If she has a ring on her nose and chain at the foot... Double the condom* 😁😁😁

*18. If she likes to say that all men are the same, please put a condom*😁

*19 if her name is Natasha, Lucy, Maggie, Mutale,Ruth, Naomi..….... nine condoms ba CEE πŸ₯΄*

*20. if she takes this post personally, triple the condoms my brother.😁*

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: 20 Types Of Ladies Or Girls You Must Use A Condom On by EbolaTinubu: 7:25am On Dec 24, 2023
grin
Them need to format your brain aswear

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 20 Types Of Ladies Or Girls You Must Use A Condom On by phintohlar(f): 7:30am On Dec 24, 2023
You too dey lie joor
Re: 20 Types Of Ladies Or Girls You Must Use A Condom On by Nebes: 7:32am On Dec 24, 2023
Freshtruth:
20 TYPES OF GIRLS YOU MUST USE A CONDOM ON

*1. If she has a tattoo ..... use a condom*πŸƒπŸƒπŸ˜πŸ˜

*2. If she drinks beer ..... condom*😁😁

*3. If she turns off her phone when she's with you..... boi condom*😁😁

*4. If she's the first to take your shirt off.... Condom!*😁😁

*5. If she has short dyed or sprayed hair..... Condom!*😁😁

*6. If she doesn't ask for a condom ..... my brother condom!*😁😁

*7. if she wears tight jeans.... Condom*😁😁

*8. If she doesn't sigh when you touch her ..... Condom!*😁😁

*9. If she lives alone ..... condom please*😁😁🚢

*10. If she works in a hair salon, booth or bar..... condom*😁😁🚢

*11. If she is a student at NIPA, UNZA & CBU... Condom oooh*😁😁

*12. If she wears g-strings..... condom*πŸ˜³πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸƒ

*13. if she has stretch marks on her boobs... my brother condom*πŸšΆπŸƒπŸƒ

*14. If she wears Beads on the hip ... Condom* 😁😁

*15. if she has a lot of male friends on Facebook ..... Guy, condom*😁😁

*16. If she supports an influential politician and wants to do politics..... please..... condom oh* 😁

*17. If she has a ring on her nose and chain at the foot... Double the condom* 😁😁😁

*18. If she likes to say that all men are the same, please put a condom*😁

*19 if her name is Natasha, Lucy, Maggie, Mutale,Ruth, Naomi..….... nine condoms ba CEE πŸ₯΄*

*20. if she takes this post personally, triple the condoms my brother.😁*

Very funny.
Please approach every vagina with a condom till marriage.

9 Likes

Re: 20 Types Of Ladies Or Girls You Must Use A Condom On by orohbiro(f): 7:33am On Dec 24, 2023
Op you are very stupid you lack sense men are worst

2 Likes

Re: 20 Types Of Ladies Or Girls You Must Use A Condom On by Isobug: 7:56am On Dec 24, 2023
Condom to everything in skirts, even your wife if you start noticing some shady moves

2 Likes

Re: 20 Types Of Ladies Or Girls You Must Use A Condom On by Vinnie2000(m): 8:14am On Dec 24, 2023
OP, you are carried. πŸ‘πŸ‘

21. If she knows names of many Hotels in your City, use a condom.😌

22. If she has Yahoo Boys as her Friends on Facebook, use condom.πŸ™

23. If she is always talking about Shawarma, Catfish peppersoup, Isiewu and Nkwobi, Use a Condom o.🀨

24. If she knows names of stuffs like Black bullet, Tramadol, Postinor, etc, use a Condom.😏😏

Someone should add number 25 plz.πŸ™

14 Likes

Re: 20 Types Of Ladies Or Girls You Must Use A Condom On by jamesversion: 8:19am On Dec 24, 2023
New normal alert: If you recently got married and your wife gives birth to a baby, start using condom henceforth.

1 Like

Re: 20 Types Of Ladies Or Girls You Must Use A Condom On by chefremy(m): 8:22am On Dec 24, 2023
STDs are real, so op just speaking facts.... This shouldn't cause fight from the opposite gender though cus any small thing for here unaa don dey yab each other

7 Likes

Re: 20 Types Of Ladies Or Girls You Must Use A Condom On by Dimaya: 8:23am On Dec 24, 2023
What's with this epidemic of hookers?
Re: 20 Types Of Ladies Or Girls You Must Use A Condom On by Freshtruth(m): 8:32am On Dec 24, 2023
Vinnie2000:

OP, you are carried. πŸ‘πŸ‘

21. If she knows names of many Hotels in your City, use a condom.😌

22. If she has Yahoo Boys as her Friends on Facebook, use condom.πŸ™

23. If she is always talking about Shawarma, Catfish peppersoup, Isiewu and Nkwobi, Use a Condom o.🀨

24. If she knows names of stuffs like Black bullet, Tramadol, Postinor, etc, use a Condom.😏😏

Someone should add number 25 plz.πŸ™
25 if she is always travels by weekends to see her parents use a condom
26: if she always say ashawo dem dey try oooo use. A condom

9 Likes

Re: 20 Types Of Ladies Or Girls You Must Use A Condom On by Freshtruth(m): 8:34am On Dec 24, 2023
jamesversion:
New normal alert: If you recently got married and your wife gives birth to a baby, start using condom henceforth.

You mean last match before the wedding grin
Re: 20 Types Of Ladies Or Girls You Must Use A Condom On by Vinnie2000(m): 8:40am On Dec 24, 2023
Freshtruth:
25 if she is always travels by weekends to see her parents use a condom

Lol,

Reminds me of one Babe I have now.πŸ™‚

I took her to Delta Mall (ShopRite) in Effurun one night.

She saw some Oloshos and said 'I just dey wonder how this Ashawo work be sef'. πŸ˜―πŸ€¨πŸ€¨πŸ˜„

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 20 Types Of Ladies Or Girls You Must Use A Condom On by 100smile(m): 8:44am On Dec 24, 2023
[quote author=Vinnie2000 post=127600552]
Lol,
Reminds me of one Babe I have now.
Re: 20 Types Of Ladies Or Girls You Must Use A Condom On by Freshtruth(m): 8:49am On Dec 24, 2023
Vinnie2000:

Lol,

She saw some Oloshos and said 'I just dey wonder how this Ashawo work be sef'. πŸ˜―πŸ€¨πŸ€¨πŸ˜„
those lines are the trick dey use for us dem.dey run their own for another state

4 Likes

Re: 20 Types Of Ladies Or Girls You Must Use A Condom On by tjfulloption(m): 10:32am On Dec 24, 2023
This is according to Sir Dr. Robert Mugabe cool

Re: 20 Types Of Ladies Or Girls You Must Use A Condom On by James150: 10:46am On Dec 24, 2023
New format: if she says her body reacts to condom.(will say it gives them allergy,itching,rashes etc) My brother use 5 condoms.

9 Likes

Re: 20 Types Of Ladies Or Girls You Must Use A Condom On by MrOreo(m): 10:51am On Dec 24, 2023
Vinnie2000:

Lol,

Use 5 condoms!

1 Like

Re: 20 Types Of Ladies Or Girls You Must Use A Condom On by ItisWell22(f): 11:06am On Dec 24, 2023
Trust no one!

Always ensure:
CORRECT AND CONSISTENT CONDOM USE no matter how clean or smooth they appear, if you can’t
BE FAITHFUL TO YOUR SPOUSE OR PARTNER.
Better still; ABSTAIN!

Gbadebo19:

For your kind of people,men should use 12 condoms. grin grin

If it makes you feel good, fine. 😁

Quality20:
the issue I have with u is that you are female and u are not defending ur fellow sisters.

I’m a female, and a health worker.
Oga, HIV is real and e truly no dey show for face.

My 1st statement was?
TRUST NO ONE!
Male or female.

4 Likes

Re: 20 Types Of Ladies Or Girls You Must Use A Condom On by Quality20(m): 11:16am On Dec 24, 2023
ItisWell22:
Trust no one!

Always ensure:
CORRECT AND CONSISTENT CONDOM USE no matter how clean or smooth they appear, if you can’t
Better still; ABSTAIN!
the issue I have with u is that you are female and u are not defending ur fellow sisters.

1 Like

Re: 20 Types Of Ladies Or Girls You Must Use A Condom On by Gbadebo19(m): 11:21am On Dec 24, 2023
ItisWell22:
Trust no one!

Always ensure:
Better still; ABSTAIN!
For your kind of people,men should use 12 condoms. grin grin
Re: 20 Types Of Ladies Or Girls You Must Use A Condom On by Offkey: 2:04pm On Dec 24, 2023
tjfulloption:
This is according to Sir Dr. Robert Mugabe cool
it is about your meat...your personal meatπŸ˜‚
Re: 20 Types Of Ladies Or Girls You Must Use A Condom On by Rexymania(m): 2:17pm On Dec 24, 2023
If she's light skinned or smiles alot and slim. Condom

7 Likes

Re: 20 Types Of Ladies Or Girls You Must Use A Condom On by EbolaTinubu: 2:56pm On Dec 24, 2023
orohbiro:
Shiloh 2027 loading

4 Likes

Re: 20 Types Of Ladies Or Girls You Must Use A Condom On by orohbiro(f): 2:57pm On Dec 24, 2023
EbolaTinubu:

Shiloh 2027 loading
is your sister u referring to God frobid

1 Like

Re: 20 Types Of Ladies Or Girls You Must Use A Condom On by EbolaTinubu: 3:02pm On Dec 24, 2023
orohbiro:
is your sister u referring to God frobid
E pain am cheesy
Holo........sho with overused and oversized rotten fish smelly...... grin grin

3 Likes

Re: 20 Types Of Ladies Or Girls You Must Use A Condom On by Rejouir: 3:06pm On Dec 24, 2023
If she wears this to go out, Bro tripple the condom.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 20 Types Of Ladies Or Girls You Must Use A Condom On by Illegal1(m): 4:05pm On Dec 24, 2023
Freshtruth:

omoh...........hahahahahaha,u jst remind me of my forma neibour,..dis grl dey always talk dis words wen ever she no sleep house..

3 Likes

Re: 20 Types Of Ladies Or Girls You Must Use A Condom On by faceland: 4:05pm On Dec 24, 2023
I need to save this to pass on to my grandkids.

1 Like

Re: 20 Types Of Ladies Or Girls You Must Use A Condom On by Illegal1(m): 4:20pm On Dec 24, 2023
omoh..........if she suddenly turn to michael jackson(bleach her skin)abeg use 5 comdom.

4 Likes

Re: 20 Types Of Ladies Or Girls You Must Use A Condom On by Qatar2022: 4:20pm On Dec 24, 2023
orohbiro:
It seems you have everything Op mentioned

1 Like

Re: 20 Types Of Ladies Or Girls You Must Use A Condom On by Gadafii: 4:53pm On Dec 24, 2023
If she has pussy, use condom except she’s your married wife which I believe you must have conducted infection tests and other compatibility tests before marriage

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am In Love With My Neighbor / Why Did You Quit Your Last Relationship, Guys & Girls? / Happy Birthday To My Special Friend, Nomski!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.