Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,569 members, 7,816,403 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

Sweet Things To Say To Your Boyfriend To Make Him Smile - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sweet Things To Say To Your Boyfriend To Make Him Smile (277 Views)

Man Who Suffers Depression Shares How His GF Left Messages To Make Him Smile / Ladies, You Get To Your Boyfriend's Room And Meet This What Will You Do? / When Your Boyfriend Is Giving You Tough Competition(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sweet Things To Say To Your Boyfriend To Make Him Smile by OlapejuB: 7:44pm On May 13, 2022
Your boyfriend wants to hear things that will make him smile, feel loved and be happy with you.
Tell him things that will make him love you more
1. You stole my heart the moment we met and I don’t want to find it again
2 my love, please do not abandon me
3, please forgive me whenever I offend you
4. I love been with you
Get more
SWEET THINGS TO SAY TO YOUR BOYFRIEND TO MAKE HIM SMILE AND LOVE YOU MORE ❤️‍#shorts
https://youtube.com/shorts/aLN1jJicjfw?feature=share

Feel free to add those things you want to hear from your girlfriend or you want to say to your boyfriend. Others may learn from them

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Give You Full Control / ADULTHOOD NA REALITY / Who Can Decode This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.