Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

I Give You Full Control - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Give You Full Control (278 Views)

"My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady / What Should I Give My Girlfriend For Her Birthday? / I Have No Job Or Talent But I Give Very Good Blowjobs - Female UNILAG Graduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Give You Full Control by HRHQueenPhil(f): 12:51pm On May 31, 2022
The month of May is coming to an ends today.

Have you finally made the best decision of your life which is to partner with JESUS CHRIST on earth and make Heaven in a grand style?

Truth is, Its DOABLE..yes!!!!!...u heard me right, just the way you target losing that 10 kg off your body, becoming a highly sort after IT consultant or get that lady to agree to marry you.

The sweet part of it is once you have made the decision, you get the best friend anyone can ever ask for..WHO? the Holy Spirit..HE is like your alexa and an excellent partner to help you achieve this.

You can always reach out to me for all your questions and clarifications ..

Many of you have said, Ekky I have said d prayer of salvation and stood up in church to be born again but its not showing..why? You have not repented of your sins, gotten baptised and enrolled in the School of the Spirit.

These three steps cannot be dodged in your quest to be truly a son or daughter of the Most High GOD..you may be asking, which one is enrol in the school of the Spirit?

This MEANS like a school you went, studied and can now read without struggling and solve many issues in seconds without the help of anyone..its the same with Christianity..You must unlearn, learn and relearn to become empowered and win over the devil effortlessly.

My mail is long today so I will end it here..are u now ready to say that prayer of salvation? CHAT ME ON 0186-982-7645 ..whatsapp is better..We can do it together.

Why even bother? JESUS CHRIST loves u and its madness to suffer here and still go to hell..Oh Ekky am not suffering...then why not sign up for continuous enjoyment even in Heaven?

I love u and dont want you there..make the right choice now and get to smile continuously on earth and even when its time to leave this earth

(1) (Reply)

Why Every Old Man Needs To Be A Sugar Daddy / Different Ways You Can Make Sex More Romantic / How To Start A Successful POS Business In Nigeria (complete Guide Here)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.