Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,974 members, 7,828,451 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

Bride And Groom Set Themselves On F!re On Wedding Day – Video - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bride And Groom Set Themselves On F!re On Wedding Day – Video (1757 Views)

"Dont Spoil My Make Up Oo"–Bride Tells Groom On Wedding Day (video) / Groom Walks Out After Seeing Bride Kiss Another Man On Wedding Day (Video) / Caption This Photo Of A Bride And Groom And Their Squad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bride And Groom Set Themselves On F!re On Wedding Day – Video by JoshuaDoku: 8:01pm On May 13, 2022
A bride and a groom have pulled an outrageous stunt at their wedding reception after they both deliberately set themselves on f!re.

Couples go out of their ways to make their wedding memorable and that exactly is what this bride and groom just did on their wedding day to make their ceremony memorable.

In the video raising eyebrows and concerns, the bride and the groom, Stuntman Gabe Jessop and his wife Ambyr Bambyr Mishelle set themselves on fire in a hilarious way.

They, of course, did not want to go by the conventional wedding entries. Therefore, they chose to do the wedding entry their way, with a tinge of thrill and suspense.

After exchanging their vows, the couple went to take some photos and in the process, they decided to set themselves on f!re Without taking necessary precautions.

Just after that, they walked hand in hand to where they exchanged the vows and guess what, the wedding attendees were left in awe and were looking at them with amazing faces.

The moment was captured by the wedding photographer and posted on his Instagram account.

Watch video below;

https://allgistroom.com/bride-and-groom-themselves-wedding-day/

1 Share

Re: Bride And Groom Set Themselves On F!re On Wedding Day – Video by Wazobia2216: 8:08pm On May 13, 2022
JoshuaDoku:
A bride and a groom have pulled an outrageous stunt at their wedding reception after they both deliberately set themselves on f!re.
Couple from hell!

Copy them at your own risk

1 Like

Re: Bride And Groom Set Themselves On F!re On Wedding Day – Video by LordofNaija: 8:09pm On May 13, 2022
Wazobia2216:

Couples from hell!
Nigeria! Nigeria!! from top to bottom
Re: Bride And Groom Set Themselves On F!re On Wedding Day – Video by Nobody: 8:10pm On May 13, 2022
Interesting
Re: Bride And Groom Set Themselves On F!re On Wedding Day – Video by ObamaMessi: 8:11pm On May 13, 2022
Good! I love this!
Re: Bride And Groom Set Themselves On F!re On Wedding Day – Video by Yusufisraelj(m): 8:11pm On May 13, 2022
Interesting, but I won't do that, I no get that time.

1 Like

Re: Bride And Groom Set Themselves On F!re On Wedding Day – Video by yanabasee(m): 8:27pm On May 13, 2022
Crazy folks.....

Something that is dangerous is most likely a woman's idea....

That's what Majeed said... Women are more intelligent... Making me wonder why they're mostly referred to as the gender with the fish-brain..
Re: Bride And Groom Set Themselves On F!re On Wedding Day – Video by Nobody: 8:32pm On May 13, 2022
Okay
Re: Bride And Groom Set Themselves On F!re On Wedding Day – Video by Goldbw122(m): 8:56pm On May 13, 2022
What am I seeing is this true wow...
Re: Bride And Groom Set Themselves On F!re On Wedding Day – Video by Truvelisback(m): 9:56pm On May 13, 2022
Na where dem Shoot this film? grin
Re: Bride And Groom Set Themselves On F!re On Wedding Day – Video by saintkeppy(m): 9:57pm On May 13, 2022
Ahbi the couple dey work for fire service?

Nigerians go soon copy them

Re: Bride And Groom Set Themselves On F!re On Wedding Day – Video by cavreek: 10:29pm On May 13, 2022
Theme of the wedding, may our love for each other continually consume us till ashes we return
Too much sense will not finish me grin

3 Likes

Re: Bride And Groom Set Themselves On F!re On Wedding Day – Video by Nobody: 10:54pm On May 13, 2022
yanabasee:
Crazy folks.....

Something that is dangerous is most likely a woman's idea....

That's what Makes said... Women are more intelligent... Making me wonder why they're mostly referred to as the gender with the fish-brain..
From 48 laws of power,allow your enemy to underestimate you. The thing is that women are more cunning and manipulative than men. They want men to think they have fish brain but men are the one with fish brain. Since the beginning of this year I Neva fvck and I can still control myself,but some men dey behave like slowpoke once they see a woman picture. Even whites are not exempted.
If you want to test it on nairaland,change your gender to (f), find a random girl picture and put it as your profile picture. Just make a sensible comment on a topic that enters frontpage, you MUST receive at least ten message in your dm. The sex starved goats could just wait for 3 minutes to go through your previous posts and they will know that you are actually a man with hairy balls,but what do I know? Idiots will always be idiots.

3 Likes

Re: Bride And Groom Set Themselves On F!re On Wedding Day – Video by yanabasee(m): 12:01am On May 14, 2022
ifyken:

From 48 laws of power,allow your enemy to underestimate you. The thing is that women are more cunning and manipulative than men. They want men to think they have fish brain but men are the one with fish brain. Since the beginning of this year I Neva fvck and I can still control myself,but some men dey behave like slowpoke once they see a woman picture. Even whites are not exempted.
If you want to test it on nairaland,change your gender to (f), find a random girl picture and put it as your profile picture. Just make a sensible comment on a topic that enters frontpage, you MUST receive at least ten message in your dm. The sex starved goats could just wait for 3 minutes to go through your previous posts and they will know that you are actually a man with hairy balls,but what do I know? Idiots will always be idiots.

Lol ..

You think men are sex-starved?

Literally, men just want to knack any stray woman... If you fall mugu, men will d!ck you... Sometimes to make scores, Sometimes to feel themselves...

You know that women are easily deceived...

While I was a student, we had a talk on the hostel on the cheapest thing a man had used to knack a woman...

Guys came up with sexy boxers, beards, iphones, being intelligent, sweet voice, how they walk and even pestering a woman... even telling her you want to knack her... A guy said he lied to a woman he was a virgin and she gave in....
Re: Bride And Groom Set Themselves On F!re On Wedding Day – Video by Blackfire(m): 12:53am On May 14, 2022
Igbo people always like to show off..
Re: Bride And Groom Set Themselves On F!re On Wedding Day – Video by Namdeenero(m): 3:59am On May 14, 2022
Imagine doing this in Nigeria and you find out the fire extinguisher is expired grin

1 Like

Re: Bride And Groom Set Themselves On F!re On Wedding Day – Video by Whazar(m): 4:41am On May 14, 2022
It will still end in tears
Re: Bride And Groom Set Themselves On F!re On Wedding Day – Video by Ceenachi: 7:13am On May 14, 2022
Dear Future wife, I am a simple man, all I want to do is to get married to you in a beautiful ceremony without risking my life in the process.. Thank you...

Yours faithfully,
Future hubby grin grin
Re: Bride And Groom Set Themselves On F!re On Wedding Day – Video by satandeterrible: 7:20am On May 14, 2022
yanabasee:

Lol ..

You think men are sex-starved?

Literally, men just want to knack any stray woman... If you fall mugu, men will d!ck you... Sometimes to make scores, Sometimes to feel themselves...

You know that women are easily deceived...

While I was a student, we had a talk on the hostel on the cheapest thing a man had used to knack a woman...

Guys came up with sexy boxers, beards, iphones, being intelligent, sweet voice, how they walk and even pestering a woman... even telling her you want to knack her... A guy said he lied to a woman he was a virgin and she gave in....

The guy you quoted is correct Oga. Most men lack basic sexual self control and will willingly make a fool of themselves to girls at a at given instance.

1 Like

Re: Bride And Groom Set Themselves On F!re On Wedding Day – Video by yanabasee(m): 9:38am On May 15, 2022
satandeterrible:

The guy you quoted is correct Oga. Most men lack basic sexual self control and will willingly make a fool of themselves to girls at a at given instance.

You're not getting it... Men will always be fools at the quest to get between the thighs.... And often gets it..... Women are the cheap ones .. They get easily talked to and the fall very easily.... A girl acting tough gets her pants shifted very easily... The toughness is her defense mechanism and breaking such mechanism requires consistent pestering....

If you don't get it... then leave it..
Re: Bride And Groom Set Themselves On F!re On Wedding Day – Video by satandeterrible: 9:56am On May 15, 2022
yanabasee:

You're not getting it... Men will always be fools at the quest to get between the thighs.... And often gets it..... Women are the cheap ones .. They get easily talked to and the fall very easily.... A girl acting tough gets her pants shifted very easily... The toughness is her defense mechanism and breaking such mechanism requires consistent pestering....

If you don't get it... then leave it..
SMH
You're such a lost simp.
Men waste their resources, money, time, energy and self respect just to get inside her.
What does she lose? Nothing.
She gains money, your attention, and resources. She even enjoys the sex more than you do.
After that, she's onto the next fool who'll spend ridiculously just to have sex with her.

Imagine that you get paid for doing something you enjoy. That's how stupid fools like women feel.
They enjoy sex more than you. But because you're incredibly stupid and have no self control, she manipulates you into spending your money, time, energy, attention before she let's you fuckkk her.

She wins. Hands down.

Better learn how to control your sexual urges you animal. Stop making these hoes feel like goddesses.
It is your type that will pay a girl 2 Million naira just to get in her pants for a night. Meanwhile you have not helped your fellow men ever.

Get sense today you senseless animal.

1 Like

Re: Bride And Groom Set Themselves On F!re On Wedding Day – Video by yanabasee(m): 10:05am On May 15, 2022
satandeterrible:

SMH
You're such a lost simp.
Men waste their resources, money, time, energy and self respect just to get inside her.
She gains money, your attention, and resources. She even enjoys the sex more than you do.
After that, she's onto the next fool who'll spend ridiculously just to have sex with her.

Imagine that you get paid for doing something you enjoy. That's how stupid fools like women feel.
They enjoy sex more than you. But because you're incredibly stupid and have no self control, she manipulates you into spending your money, time, energy, attention before she let's you fuckkk her.

She wins. Hands down.

Better learn how to control your sexual urges you animal. Stop making these hoes feel like goddesses.
It is your type that will pay a girl 2 Million naira just to get in her pants for a night. Meanwhile you have not helped your fellow men ever.

I gave you a privilege to think like a human, but you refused...

You described a wh0re as gaining money and enjoying sex and moving to the next guy?

You should've categorically explain to me that you HIV stricken idiot give pleasure to men for a living ...

I've wasted enough time on you and you're irredeemably st00pid and useless to say the least.

I wish you luck in your day to day self destructive lifestyle... I can imagine the body counts and yet your fish brain is telling you that men are at the losing end....
Re: Bride And Groom Set Themselves On F!re On Wedding Day – Video by yanabasee(m): 10:14am On May 15, 2022
satandeterrible:

SMH
You're such a lost simp.

She wins. Hands down.

Some women gets fuucked without getting a dime from men....

Infact, women are so cheap that ordinary eggs and indomie can shift their pants...

You're too naive and stupid to realize that, women are cheap and real men don't even spend money or time knacking them..

The men spending on you are naive and inexperienced... Women used their money to travel to different states to get d!cked and still travel back without getting a penny..

You preach as if you know your gender that much.... yet you don't even know your body counts and the men you've given one night stand for free ...

You see your cheap self?

Now get a life...

(1) (Reply)

Private Nude Video Of Charity Ede Leaked By Mistake / Two Identical Twin Who Stick Together All The Time, Is It Possible I Date One? / Nowadays Relationship Fades Too Fast.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.