Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,082 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

I’m Pregnant For My Dog After Sleeping With It For Two Hours – Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I’m Pregnant For My Dog After Sleeping With It For Two Hours – Lady (3776 Views)

Lady Says Man Gave Her 500k Just Two Hours After Meeting Her (photos) / I Can’t Marry A Man Who Can’t Satisfy Me Sexually For 12-15 Hours- Lady / Married Man Dupes His Side Chick Of N1.6 Million After Sleeping With Her (2) (3) (4)

I’m Pregnant For My Dog After Sleeping With It For Two Hours – Lady by KwesiSiaw: 9:52pm On May 13, 2022
A South African lady identified as Zodiac Buju has taken to social media to narrate how she’s shockingly pregnant for her dog after making out with it for two hours.

The South African lady, who looked shocked that she’s pregnant for an animal wrote on her page that she’s a victim of r@pe and as a result, she has harbored hatred against men.

However, being a human and would have to satisfy herself, the Zodiac said that she bought a dog intending to keep it for companionship.

Continue reading by clicking the link below;

https://allgistroom.com/pregnant-dog-sleeping-two-hours-south-african-lady/

Re: I’m Pregnant For My Dog After Sleeping With It For Two Hours – Lady by habsydiamond(m): 9:54pm On May 13, 2022
Continue.. Na sign of good living
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Dog After Sleeping With It For Two Hours – Lady by sirqeeboi(m): 10:27pm On May 13, 2022
At 21 century the OP doesn't know that sex between different creatures can never result to pregnancy.

Re: I’m Pregnant For My Dog After Sleeping With It For Two Hours – Lady by saintkeppy(m): 11:42pm On May 13, 2022
OP, so she is 2hours pregnant ahbi??

Re: I’m Pregnant For My Dog After Sleeping With It For Two Hours – Lady by JoyousFurnitire(m): 1:56am On May 14, 2022
Garri ati spa blogger undecided
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Dog After Sleeping With It For Two Hours – Lady by silibaba: 6:28am On May 14, 2022
sirqeeboi:
At 21 century the OP doesn't know that sex between different creatures can never result to pregnancy.

Is not true bro. Female animals can get pregnant for a humans, but humans can't get pregnant for an animals.
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Dog After Sleeping With It For Two Hours – Lady by Alapojames: 9:02am On May 14, 2022
Bloggers eh
Anything to cause traffic
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Dog After Sleeping With It For Two Hours – Lady by meobizy(f): 11:28am On May 14, 2022
Una no dey tire. The news don pass two weeks already.
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Dog After Sleeping With It For Two Hours – Lady by PoliteActivist: 9:14pm On Jul 04, 2022
silibaba:

Is not true bro. Female animals can get pregnant for a humans, but humans can't get pregnant for an animals.

meobizy:
Una no dey tire. The news don pass two weeks already.

If you know biology you'd know it is an IMPOSSIBILITY.
See below

Re: I’m Pregnant For My Dog After Sleeping With It For Two Hours – Lady by dedoyix: 10:58pm On Jul 04, 2022

My Guy Is Doubting Me / For Guys Only, What Do You Like And Dislike In Girls? / Fat Or Slim Which Do Naija Men Prefer, Which Is Better