Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,207 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

I Just Got Registered My Pvc On-line. Get Yours Today - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Just Got Registered My Pvc On-line. Get Yours Today (44576 Views)

Show Your PVC On This Thread and name of your presidential candidate / Tricycle Rider Wrote "Go Get Your PVC" On His Tricycle / PDP Members Brandish Their PVC On Twitter, After Reno Omokri Asked. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Got Registered My Pvc On-line. Get Yours Today by luluosas(m): 10:36pm On Jun 23, 2022
You are welcome
oneble:

I have seen it... Thanks

Re: I Just Got Registered My Pvc On-line. Get Yours Today by luluosas(m): 10:39pm On Jun 23, 2022
Yeah, once approved, an email will be sent to you. Am also waiting here. Hope you got their email for the update required
demanuel:
No I don't. I lost the card long ago.
But my details are on the platform.
I just updated my profile on the website (photo, new address) and then I applied for voter transfer from the previous address I had there. The application is still processing. I hope it works.

Re: I Just Got Registered My Pvc On-line. Get Yours Today by MNDY(m): 9:06pm On Jun 24, 2022
demanuel:
No I don't. I lost the card long ago.
But my details are on the platform.
I just updated my profile on the website (photo, new address) and then I applied for voter transfer from the previous address I had there. The application is still processing. I hope it works.

For how long has it been processing? Why not visit an INEC office to do it with their own machine?
Re: I Just Got Registered My Pvc On-line. Get Yours Today by demanuel(m): 10:23pm On Jun 24, 2022
MNDY:

For how long has it been processing? Why not visit an INEC office to do it with their own machine?
I will go there before 30th. I hope they extend the deadline.

1 Like

Re: I Just Got Registered My Pvc On-line. Get Yours Today by vatiqan(m): 8:34pm On Jun 25, 2022
Fearyourcreator:

Lolzzzx.... You for come Oshodi na... Come say those things to my face....
Cus its a faceless forum... Una go just dey tear mouth ... This one na one on one thing...

Okpo ebot. if you were that serious, you would have defied the odds to come looking for me.
Re: I Just Got Registered My Pvc On-line. Get Yours Today by Fearyourcreator: 9:20pm On Jun 25, 2022
vatiqan:

Okpo ebot. if you were that serious, you would have defied the odds to come looking for me.
Fear fear... Na online una dey get mouth fight... You for come make we box ... No carry gun... Make we box
Re: I Just Got Registered My Pvc On-line. Get Yours Today by vatiqan(m): 12:02pm On Jun 28, 2022
Fearyourcreator:

Fear fear... Na online una dey get mouth fight... You for come make we box ... No carry gun... Make we box

Idiet. I know your kind. Those folks that have never travelled outside their domain. I'm from Cross River, schooled in Abeokuta; at the appointed time, went back home and I am comfortable where God has placed me. Go round my friend and get some life.
Re: I Just Got Registered My Pvc On-line. Get Yours Today by Fearyourcreator: 12:25pm On Jun 28, 2022
vatiqan:

Idiet. I know your kind. Those folks that have never travelled outside their domain. I'm from Cross River, schooled in Abeokuta; at the appointed time, went back home and I am comfortable where God has placed me. Go round my friend and get some life.
Lolzzzx....
I don't know you ... Same you don't know ....
Calabar boy ... Come na
Re: I Just Got Registered My Pvc On-line. Get Yours Today by vatiqan(m): 9:56pm On Jun 29, 2022
Fearyourcreator:

Lolzzzx....
I don't know you ... Same you don't know ....
Calabar boy ... Come na

I go chop you raw. Ifu.
Re: I Just Got Registered My Pvc On-line. Get Yours Today by ThankGodFriday(m): 10:05pm On Jul 01, 2022
SMH

1 Like

Re: I Just Got Registered My Pvc On-line. Get Yours Today by luluosas(m): 7:53pm On Aug 09, 2022
Congratulations to us.
INEC has approved our application for Voter's Transfer from Adamawa State to Edo State. Waiting for the next email detailing where we are to collect our NEW PVC.

Obi will surely gets our votes by the grace of God

1 Like

Re: I Just Got Registered My Pvc On-line. Get Yours Today by Nobody: 11:04am On Aug 14, 2022
poseidon12:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2009/10/rogers-contradicts-self-on-kudirats-murder/amp/

Read and know peace

Is it the same one that is responsible for the killing of a number of Abacha critics, including Kudirat Abiola?
Re: I Just Got Registered My Pvc On-line. Get Yours Today by luluosas(m): 10:02pm On Dec 02, 2022
When is INEC making our PVCs available for pick-up?
Re: I Just Got Registered My Pvc On-line. Get Yours Today by fadafaith: 2:39pm On Jan 13, 2023
If you do not vote, you are part of the system, that allows the ringing of our votes. And what caused on them is on you too. It is a sin to do wrong thing, and it is a sin to know the right thing to do and not do it.
James 4:17

International Version
If anyone, then, knows the good they ought to do and doesn’t do it, it is sin for them.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Seven Cabinet Members To Watch In Buhari's Team - BBC / Celebration In Kano As PDP Candidate, Yusuf Leads Apc's Ganduje! (photos, Video) / El-rufai Reveals APC Members Buhari Must Deal With Before 2023 Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.