Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

I Just Got Registered My Pvc On-line. Get Yours Today - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Just Got Registered My Pvc On-line. Get Yours Today (44585 Views)

Show Your PVC On This Thread and name of your presidential candidate / Tricycle Rider Wrote "Go Get Your PVC" On His Tricycle / PDP Members Brandish Their PVC On Twitter, After Reno Omokri Asked. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Got Registered My Pvc On-line. Get Yours Today by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jun 19, 2022
SonofLothbrok:

We have been hearing this your gospel for years.

A wise man once said. "When enough people make false promises, words stop meaning anything. Then there are no more answers - only better and better lies."

Nigerian politicians don mess with this one brain.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Got Registered My Pvc On-line. Get Yours Today by StainlessCup: 3:50pm On Jun 19, 2022
TheOldGods:
if you visit the website, just scroll down and you will see change your polling unit. Them login and change it. I've done mine

Will they give me a new PVC or my old PVC will be obtained after transfer of polling unit.
Re: I Just Got Registered My Pvc On-line. Get Yours Today by President2001(m): 3:50pm On Jun 19, 2022
TheOldGods:
Things are now so easy, I've never voted in Nigeria before, but today I broke that yoke and registered my pvc on-line. And also changed my poling unit online to a ward very close to my house. As an Igbo man, for the first time I feel there is a reason to vote. I've sent this to over 30 of friends and they have all registered.

Visit this link to register online
http://cvr.inecnigeria.org

And follow this procedure

*ANNOUNCEMENT*

PLEASE TRY TO TRANSFER YOUR POLLING-UNIT TO THE ONE THAT IS CLOSEST TO YOUR HOUSE AND ENCOURAGE YOUR NEIGHBORS TO DO SAME.

*Transfer of Voter's Card!*
Don't go to join the long queue at INEC Office.

*Go to*
1. cvr.inecnigeria.org
2. Services
3. Voter Transfer
4. Create account with your email address
5. Login with your email
6. Open the link sent to you in your email
7. Fill out the form provided and your new address
8. Go through your application to be sure no mistake
9. Save as instructed.
10. Use your phone to snap and upload 2 of your photos (First photo with serious face and the second with smiling face)
11. Submit
12. Wait for when it is ready and INEC send you message (on your phone and or your email) where to pick your card (around your new place of abode).

Don't just pray for good leaders, work by taking part in their emergence thru the ballot.
Be involved!

Get your Voter's Card!!

It is your Civic Responsibility!!!.
You really try but you need to visit Inec office for your thumb print to complete the process

1 Like

Re: I Just Got Registered My Pvc On-line. Get Yours Today by foolbuster: 3:50pm On Jun 19, 2022
vatiqan:
Of what use? Till they appoint their candidates, you and I would not be there.

Do your part first. Which kain mentality be this sef

1 Like

Re: I Just Got Registered My Pvc On-line. Get Yours Today by kolamilan(m): 3:51pm On Jun 19, 2022
TheOldGods:
Things are now so easy, I've never voted in Nigeria before, but today I broke that yoke and registered my pvc on-line. And also changed my poling unit online to a ward very close to my house. As an Igbo man, for the first time I feel there is a reason to vote. I've sent this to over 30 of friends and they have all registered.

*ANNOUNCEMENT*

PLEASE TRY TO TRANSFER YOUR POLLING-UNIT TO THE ONE THAT IS CLOSEST TO YOUR HOUSE AND ENCOURAGE YOUR NEIGHBORS TO DO SAME.

*Go to*
1. cvr.inecnigeria.org
2. Services
3. Voter Transfer
5. Login with your email
9. Save as instructed.
10. Use your phone to snap and upload 2 of your photos (First photo with serious face and the second with smiling face)
11. Submit
12. Wait for when it is ready and INEC send you message (on your phone and or your email) where to pick your card (around your new place of abode).

Don't just pray for good leaders, work by taking part in their emergence thru the ballot.
Be involved!

Get your Voter's Card!!

great
Re: I Just Got Registered My Pvc On-line. Get Yours Today by obyrich(m): 3:51pm On Jun 19, 2022
SonofLothbrok:

Its not a mind game. Open your eyes and face the reality in front of you. You still want to make the same mistake your father's made. They wouldn't pay workers, they borrow to enrich themselves. Minimum wage is N30,000. Presidency form is N100,000,000. Yet they find it hard to pay workers.

They all wine and dine together. They jump from party to party and you think they are not the same.

You should be thinking about your future and the future of your unborn generations. In a sane world these leaders would be put to death, but here you are planning on how to vote them in again.
Only APC sold their form for 100m naira while maintaining minimum wage at N30K. That is why we have to go out and register our displeasure legally. Don't resign to fate. Take action.

2 Likes

Re: I Just Got Registered My Pvc On-line. Get Yours Today by biosystech: 3:51pm On Jun 19, 2022
TheOldGods:

*ANNOUNCEMENT*

*Go to*
1. cvr.inecnigeria.org
2. Services
3. Voter Transfer
5. Login with your email
9. Save as instructed.
11. Submit

Be involved!

Get your Voter's Card!!

I did this but was told after all to download a certain slip.

Were you not asked to do so?
Re: I Just Got Registered My Pvc On-line. Get Yours Today by TheGoodJoe(m): 3:51pm On Jun 19, 2022
vatiqan:

Don't fall for it. They can only rig when people do not vote. Why do you think MKO Abiola won the freest and fairest election in Nigeria? Massive turnout.

Try and get your PVC. Let us try and rescue this country before it goes up in flames.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Just Got Registered My Pvc On-line. Get Yours Today by Akerele44(m): 3:52pm On Jun 19, 2022
Mossadd:
how will all these rubbish help your future and future of your unborn kids? the same way you lamented in 2015 and 2019 that gave less intelligent people power to enthroned this ediot thats is still rulling you till today whether you like it or not and if you fail to take part now you will still give those less intelligence people another power to bring in another ediot thats will make life miserable for you till 2031
Ipob people campaigning for peter Òbí aggressively grin
Re: I Just Got Registered My Pvc On-line. Get Yours Today by Flamemignon1(m): 3:52pm On Jun 19, 2022
BigYash:
Dont mind them.. Even yesterday here they bought votes.. They will still buy presidential.. They are just shouting pvc .. what the country needs is not election,but serious protest that will bring about revolution..The type that leaders will be afraid to misbehave in offices.. Who dey buy vote no go work when voted in.. pvc or no pvc .. if they are shouting pvc,the politicians are getting read to buy the pvc ..
Like I don't know how gullible these people are thinking their votes will count. I'm just here laughing,let them elect the same person who will come there for his own benefit..........vote my ass
Re: I Just Got Registered My Pvc On-line. Get Yours Today by McKayConcept(m): 3:53pm On Jun 19, 2022
SonofLothbrok:

Its not a mind game. Open your eyes and face the reality in front of you. You still want to make the same mistake your father's made. They wouldn't pay workers, they borrow to enrich themselves. Minimum wage is N30,000. Presidency form is N100,000,000. Yet they find it hard to pay workers.

They all wine and dine together. They jump from party to party and you think they are not the same.

You should be thinking about your future and the future of your unborn generations. In a sane world these leaders would be put to death, but here you are planning on how to vote them in again.

drop this mindset so you can progress in life... let's assume we are making the mistake by voting... will be mistake be prevented if you do not vote? I have always prayed a prayer in my life.... may God give me the boldness to speak up even while others are silent... don't be intimidated, let your voice speak... whether you vote or not a president must still emerge, so be wise

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Got Registered My Pvc On-line. Get Yours Today by jidemojola(m): 3:53pm On Jun 19, 2022
SonofLothbrok:

We have been hearing this your gospel for years.

A wise man once said. "When enough people make false promises, words stop meaning anything. Then there are no more answers - only better and better lies."

Oga,what is the alternative to the gospel this gentleman I do spreading pls?
Re: I Just Got Registered My Pvc On-line. Get Yours Today by psalmistkakah(m): 3:53pm On Jun 19, 2022
SonofLothbrok:

Then show me a politician who has never been a member of APC or PDP.
come to the North and see wat politicians are doing for their people.. with this new development u will encourage ur people to participate in politics fully. hausa man no send make him person dey there sha, that is y they occuppy important position in FG appointment.. Indirectly it will get to u..
Re: I Just Got Registered My Pvc On-line. Get Yours Today by Hassanmaye(m): 3:54pm On Jun 19, 2022
TheOldGods:

*ANNOUNCEMENT*

*Go to*
1. cvr.inecnigeria.org
2. Services
3. Voter Transfer
5. Login with your email
9. Save as instructed.
11. Submit

Be involved!

Get your Voter's Card!!

Sir if I want to change my location of election from where I collected my PVC what is the procedure??
Re: I Just Got Registered My Pvc On-line. Get Yours Today by EmekaBlue(m): 3:54pm On Jun 19, 2022
Admin u dey craze. This thread was posted may, 2022

Online doesnt work now.

Unserious Admins run this nairaland

1 Like

Re: I Just Got Registered My Pvc On-line. Get Yours Today by Flamemignon1(m): 3:54pm On Jun 19, 2022
TheGoodJoe:

Don't fall for it. They can only rig when people do not vote. Why do you think MKO Abiola won the freest and fairest election in Nigeria? Massive turnout.

Try and get your PVC. Let us try and rescue this country before it goes up in flames.
LoL......keep telling that to yourself
Re: I Just Got Registered My Pvc On-line. Get Yours Today by weblord1900: 3:54pm On Jun 19, 2022
TheOldGods:

*ANNOUNCEMENT*

*Go to*
1. cvr.inecnigeria.org
2. Services
3. Voter Transfer
5. Login with your email
9. Save as instructed.
11. Submit

Be involved!

Get your Voter's Card!!

It's not working for me. It says "suspended"

Re: I Just Got Registered My Pvc On-line. Get Yours Today by TheGoodJoe(m): 3:54pm On Jun 19, 2022
SonofLothbrok:

Do what is within your power. Vote a credible candidate. At least, you know you did something right with respect to making Nigeria a better place. Leave the rest to God. Do what is within your power.

2 Likes

Re: I Just Got Registered My Pvc On-line. Get Yours Today by FuckAllTheMODs: 3:55pm On Jun 19, 2022
TheOldGods:
if you visit the website, just scroll down and you will see change your polling unit. Them login and change it. I've done mine

I tried it but I was told it has closed for my intended location due to an upcoming election in the state.
Re: I Just Got Registered My Pvc On-line. Get Yours Today by lincontee(m): 3:55pm On Jun 19, 2022
I just tried uploading my pictures again. Not going. The service has been suspended. Been trying to upload my pictures ever since. No more going.

1 Like

Re: I Just Got Registered My Pvc On-line. Get Yours Today by TheGoodJoe(m): 3:56pm On Jun 19, 2022
Flamemignon1:

LoL......keep telling that to yourself

What is LOL? Which part was not true? I can tell you that the turn out for Abiola's election was massive. It was the first time my father and mother voted in their lives. That will give you an idea.

2 Likes

Re: I Just Got Registered My Pvc On-line. Get Yours Today by real777(m): 3:56pm On Jun 19, 2022
vatiqan:

Stop this foolishness. You're no longer a 14 year old boy

1 Like

Re: I Just Got Registered My Pvc On-line. Get Yours Today by BigYash: 3:57pm On Jun 19, 2022
Flamemignon1:

Like I don't know how gullible these people are thinking their votes will count. I'm just here laughing,let them elect the same person who will come there for his own benefit..........vote my ass
Its even worst now that the naira has no value anymore.. Watch as most of these youths will exhange their pvshit for ordinary 10k on election day.. Who are even d politicians contesting ? The same old politicians.. Nothing has changed.. So wahala dey o.. Them need colonize the country again.. We no get leaders

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Just Got Registered My Pvc On-line. Get Yours Today by jidemojola(m): 3:57pm On Jun 19, 2022
jidemojola:

Oga,what is the alternative to the gospel this gentleman I do spreading pls?

This your vote will not count syndrome is an evil clause to discourage you from voting,please don’t fall for it,get your pvc and let’s vote the right people into power.
Re: I Just Got Registered My Pvc On-line. Get Yours Today by obembet(f): 3:57pm On Jun 19, 2022
TheOldGods:

*ANNOUNCEMENT*

*Go to*
1. cvr.inecnigeria.org
2. Services
3. Voter Transfer
5. Login with your email
9. Save as instructed.
11. Submit

Be involved!

Get your Voter's Card!!

Re: I Just Got Registered My Pvc On-line. Get Yours Today by Spain007(m): 3:58pm On Jun 19, 2022
TheOldGods:

*ANNOUNCEMENT*

*Go to*
1. cvr.inecnigeria.org
2. Services
3. Voter Transfer
5. Login with your email
9. Save as instructed.
11. Submit

Be involved!

Get your Voter's Card!!

How come you registered while d website is suspended?

Re: I Just Got Registered My Pvc On-line. Get Yours Today by akpunda86: 3:58pm On Jun 19, 2022
TheOldGods:

*ANNOUNCEMENT*

*Go to*
1. cvr.inecnigeria.org
2. Services
3. Voter Transfer
5. Login with your email
9. Save as instructed.
11. Submit

Be involved!

Get your Voter's Card!!

My broda u are so excited,well I did as u did since August last year,went to my villa for my PVC broda I tell u not yet ready,after doing online and going to INEC office Enugu,as I no see am I'm sticking to my old card farther from my house.
Re: I Just Got Registered My Pvc On-line. Get Yours Today by TheGoodJoe(m): 3:58pm On Jun 19, 2022
EmekaBlue:
Admin u dey craze. This thread was posted may, 2023

Online doesnt work now.

Unserious Admins run this nairaland

Looks like their plan. It seems the mods are working against the process to cut down the number of registered voters.

1 Like

Re: I Just Got Registered My Pvc On-line. Get Yours Today by Spain007(m): 3:59pm On Jun 19, 2022
weblord1900:

It's not working for me. It says "suspended"

Still short down...how come you registered?

Re: I Just Got Registered My Pvc On-line. Get Yours Today by God2man2again(m): 4:00pm On Jun 19, 2022
Nothing good comes easy.
Re: I Just Got Registered My Pvc On-line. Get Yours Today by Flamemignon1(m): 4:00pm On Jun 19, 2022
TheGoodJoe:

What is LOL? Which part was not true? I can tell you that the turn out for Abiola's election was massive. It was the first time my father and mother voted in their lives. That will give you an idea.
A lot of Nigerians are tired of playing a game they've been loosing for the past 20 years, Abiola was during the 90s,things were far different then than now. Goodluck though
Re: I Just Got Registered My Pvc On-line. Get Yours Today by real777(m): 4:00pm On Jun 19, 2022
Bye bye to APC / PDP in advance in 2023 presidential election. If most Nigerians were mentally rich before now, the country wouldn't have sink to the current all time low. Ethnicity is the biggest bane in this nation. We must do away with Igbo, Yoruba & Hausa politics to make progress. There 371 ethnic groups in the country so why make it seems there are three? To make it worst, most of the nation's vast resources are not concentrated on the soil of the three so called ethnic groups.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Mwuese Mnyim Helps Husband On The Farm (Photos) / The Changing Changer: A PMB Supporter's Opinions On 2014 Nyanya Vs Today (pix) / Deji Adeyanju Accuses North Of Betraying Tinubu; Blames Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.