Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,443 members, 7,823,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

Ganduje’s Chief Of Staff, Ali Makoda, Resigns, Dumps APC & Joins NNPP - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ganduje’s Chief Of Staff, Ali Makoda, Resigns, Dumps APC & Joins NNPP (23802 Views)

Osamwonyi Atu Resigns, Dumps Obaseki / PDP Campaign Rally At Makoda In Kano (Photos) / Bolaji Abdullahi Resigns, Dumps APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ganduje’s Chief Of Staff, Ali Makoda, Resigns, Dumps APC & Joins NNPP by tolue42(m): 1:35pm On May 14, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

I am Omo oodua tokan tokan and the future king is Lagos

I am Yoruba , I am Ibile

I am not Igbo but I will support Igbo

In your dreams , you can never be one of us!

I read all your comments and permutations yesterday, what is the update about GEJ?

Please we want to know...
Re: Ganduje’s Chief Of Staff, Ali Makoda, Resigns, Dumps APC & Joins NNPP by Nobody: 1:39pm On May 14, 2022
Penguin2:

Exactly.

The dynamics are changing.

With Kwankwaso about to eat into a large chunk of northern votes, the 2023 elections might be decided in the south.

So, PDP should give Obi their ticket to clear the south for them, and with a popular northern running mate, he will get considerable votes from the north too and be declared winner.

Even if Tinubu gets APC ticket, he is only sure of some percentage of Southwest votes and that’s all.

But Peter Obi will win the Southeast and Southsouth. Get considerable votes in Southwest and might even win North Central.

Peter Obi is PDP best bet right now.
SS and SE and even SW states middle belt on strictly locked down for obi sure 4odd with a Northern as VP in North PETER OBI IS A WINNER THIS I KNOW BUT WE ARE NOT GIVING UP WE ARE MOVING TO NORTH WITH EVERY THING IN OUR POWER WE DEMAND CHANGE WE DEMAND PETER OBI OF NIGERIA

Re: Ganduje’s Chief Of Staff, Ali Makoda, Resigns, Dumps APC & Joins NNPP by BlazinGlory40: 1:39pm On May 14, 2022
WisdomCanada:
Adamu Garba closely drifting toward NNPP, the coming days would be very interesting Kwankwaso just ignited the fire that would split both APC AND PDP vote in the north. This election would be decided in the south, PDP be wise please.

If the story about a possible peter Obi/Kwankwaso ticket under NNPP is true that means we may have a plan B . If Peter Obi decides to defect to NNPP on the advent that PDP refuses to go the way of equity, justice and fairness we will move with him! #GiveUsPeterObi2023

How do you people even wish a strong character like kwankwaso will vice Peter obi? He will overthrow him in a year.
Re: Ganduje’s Chief Of Staff, Ali Makoda, Resigns, Dumps APC & Joins NNPP by Buckeyemedia1: 1:39pm On May 14, 2022
07kjb:

PETER OBI IS PDPs best bet no matter who APC PRODUCED...NORTH WEST IS GONE TO KWANKWASO WE KNOW HOW THEY OPERATE IN THE NORTH AUTOMATICALLY NNPP HAS BECOME A MAJOR PARTY THERE,SO THE VOTES ARE GONNA BE SHARED IN THE NORTH EAST,OBI WILL HAVE ADVANTAGE IN THE NORTH CENTRAL AND MIDDLE BELT,OBI WILL SWEEP EAST AND SOUTH THAT'S A WIN FOR PDP,APC CAN HAVE WEST
Peter Obi is the best candidate, why did he not go & contest under AGPA that he was Governor under for 8 years, abi they no be political party again?

Nonsense follow follow slaves.
Re: Ganduje’s Chief Of Staff, Ali Makoda, Resigns, Dumps APC & Joins NNPP by Emmykul123(m): 1:39pm On May 14, 2022
Please a good and caring Samaritan should help me with #100 recharge card. I really need it to put a call through to my people, I'm stranded in Ore-Benin road. God bless
07062125908 (MTN)
Re: Ganduje’s Chief Of Staff, Ali Makoda, Resigns, Dumps APC & Joins NNPP by PrinceOfLagos: 1:40pm On May 14, 2022
tolue42:

In your dreams , you can never be one of us!

I read all your comments and permutations yesterday, what is the update about GEJ?

Please we want to know...
Sometimes permutations work and sometimes it fails , that's the beauty of democracy

Tolu, I hope you're not thinking that Tinubu will be president ?
Re: Ganduje’s Chief Of Staff, Ali Makoda, Resigns, Dumps APC & Joins NNPP by Nobody: 1:41pm On May 14, 2022
BlazinGlory40:

How do you people even wish a strong character like kwankwaso will vice Peter obi? He will overthrow him in a year.
till it happens then naw we just need to fix nigeria
Re: Ganduje’s Chief Of Staff, Ali Makoda, Resigns, Dumps APC & Joins NNPP by Nobody: 1:43pm On May 14, 2022
Penguin2:
Tinubu urchins how far nah?

Wetin dey shelle?

Be like Kano people are no longer interested in standing on Tinubu’s scrotal sac o cool

grin you are wicked. Tinubu till 3050 grin
Re: Ganduje’s Chief Of Staff, Ali Makoda, Resigns, Dumps APC & Joins NNPP by tolue42(m): 1:44pm On May 14, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Sometimes permutations work and sometimes it fails , that's the beauty of democracy

Tolu, I hope you're not thinking that Tinubu will be president ?

Beer parlor permutations y'all play in East dont win elections.....

Learn from your boss!

Jagaban said y'all don't have a working brain like him, he may be riight anyway.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ganduje’s Chief Of Staff, Ali Makoda, Resigns, Dumps APC & Joins NNPP by BlazinGlory40: 1:44pm On May 14, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
till it happens then naw we just need to fix nigeria

My point is get a loyal VP to be his vice and not an overly ambitious character.
Re: Ganduje’s Chief Of Staff, Ali Makoda, Resigns, Dumps APC & Joins NNPP by Nobody: 1:46pm On May 14, 2022
BlazinGlory40:

My point is get a loyal VP to be his vice and not an overly ambitious character.
lets be watching how it unfold
Re: Ganduje’s Chief Of Staff, Ali Makoda, Resigns, Dumps APC & Joins NNPP by Angeltjazz2017(m): 1:47pm On May 14, 2022
Penguin2:
Tinubu urchins how far nah?

Wetin dey shelle?

Be like Kano people are no longer interested in standing on Tinubu’s scrotal sac o cool

My brother from south east. Truly the hatred might be there but please let’s share love within southern parts. Campaign for someone you are interested in and let’s all talks about it but insulted a person of someone to be our great father in southern parts should not be included. I love Tinubu,I love Peter OBI,I love osibanjo,I love soludo. Let’s the game play but let’s southerner love another.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ganduje’s Chief Of Staff, Ali Makoda, Resigns, Dumps APC & Joins NNPP by BlazinGlory40: 1:48pm On May 14, 2022
Penguin2:

Exactly.

With Kwankwaso about to eat into a large chunk of northern votes, the 2023 elections might be decided in the south.

So, PDP should give Obi their ticket to clear the south for them, and with a popular northern running mate, he will get considerable votes from the north too and be declared winner.

Even if Tinubu gets APC ticket, he is only sure of some percentage of Southwest votes and that’s all.

But Peter Obi will win the Southeast and Southsouth. Get considerable votes in Southwest and might even win North Central.

Unfortunately, the man with the deepest pocket will win PDP ticket. And it’s down to Atiku and Wike.
Re: Ganduje’s Chief Of Staff, Ali Makoda, Resigns, Dumps APC & Joins NNPP by caracas: 1:49pm On May 14, 2022
ImmaculateJOE:
Kwankwosiya movement will sweep NW..
I wonder were Atiku will get his votes from.
PDP wise up and present Peter Obi as your Flag bearer.
He is the only one that has a chance of giving APC a run for their money.

In a way, I love this Kwankwoso of NNPP, he will reduce APC bloc votes of the core north.

PeterObi 2023
It doesn’t really matter what happens in the nw or any other region for that matter, if pdp gives their ticket to Peter obi , he will win
The igbos all over Nigeria will be encouraged n gingered to go get their pvcs n I tell you Nigerians will be amazed at what the Igbo votes can do….
The igbos are the most populated n well spread tribe in Nigeria , only problem is they do not vote cos they do not really believe in Nigeria, but with a candidate of their own contesting , the game will change n a shocker awaits Nigerians…..
With the votes of the ss, nc n 15million Igbo votes from all over Nigeria it doesn’t matter what happens with the Hausa/ Fulani n yoruba votes…..Hell Jonathan n Atiku almost won despite block votes from yoruba n the Hausa Fulani. Now imagine what will happen if an Igbo, like Peter obi is actually contesting?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ganduje’s Chief Of Staff, Ali Makoda, Resigns, Dumps APC & Joins NNPP by Gozac: 1:50pm On May 14, 2022
Penguin2:

Oh!

E pele o!

I was just expressing worry because the game plan all along had been that votes from Southwest and Northwest are enough to make our urinating daddy president.

Now the Northwest seems to be abandoning us, shouldn’t we be worried?
The game is getting clearer where it's headed to. They used to brag about Kano delegates firmly in the hands of Tinubu.
Now the statutory delegates from Kano is being depleted by the gale of defections that have hit Kano
One of Tinubus campaign have even left him for NNPP.
A Tinubu ambition is a dead game and cannot draw
Watch out for more defections, realignment of forces in the coming weeks
One of PMB'S minister will pick the ticket and that's no other person than Chibuike Amaechi, the Dan Ammanar of Daura.
He has the competence, capacity and character to lead Nigeria for now
He remains the unity candidate for one, stro united Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Ganduje’s Chief Of Staff, Ali Makoda, Resigns, Dumps APC & Joins NNPP by AreaFada2: 1:53pm On May 14, 2022
Emmykul123:
Please a good and caring Samaritan should help me with #100 recharge card. I really need it to put a call through to my people, I'm stranded in Ore-Benin road. God bless
Only help I can do for you is to advise you to include your network provider, Glo, MTN, etc. So that people will know how to help you.
Re: Ganduje’s Chief Of Staff, Ali Makoda, Resigns, Dumps APC & Joins NNPP by fk001(m): 1:54pm On May 14, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Dem no dey telli telli person

All the Lagos tax payers money used by Tinubu to bribe this Kano people for cheap and useless endorsement don finally enter bush

I said it here countless times that Tinubu will be disgraced at the last minute by this Kano and northern people he worships , but his slaves here attacked me for saying the truth

Oya na

Good morning oga Mynd44, Oam4j lalasticlala, tun TUn ti de o zeh, Zazuuu zeh, opo leti zeh

Heaven will fall on earth the day you didn't mention Tinubu on this forum.

Note; I am not Yoruba
Re: Ganduje’s Chief Of Staff, Ali Makoda, Resigns, Dumps APC & Joins NNPP by Nobody: 1:54pm On May 14, 2022
ImmaculateJOE:
Kwankwosiya movement will sweep NW..
I wonder were Atiku will get his votes from.
PDP wise up and present Peter Obi as your Flag bearer.
He is the only one that has a chance of giving APC a run for their money.

In a way, I love this Kwankwoso of NNPP, he will reduce APC bloc votes of the core north.

PeterObi 2023
. Obi can't win presidential election now.
Re: Ganduje’s Chief Of Staff, Ali Makoda, Resigns, Dumps APC & Joins NNPP by PrinceOfLagos: 1:58pm On May 14, 2022
fk001:

Heaven will fall on earth the day you didn't mention Tinubu on this forum.

Note; I am not Yoruba
I am Yoruba , Who goes you ?
Re: Ganduje’s Chief Of Staff, Ali Makoda, Resigns, Dumps APC & Joins NNPP by merayo7301: 2:00pm On May 14, 2022
Heh

Re: Ganduje’s Chief Of Staff, Ali Makoda, Resigns, Dumps APC & Joins NNPP by doggedfighter(f): 2:00pm On May 14, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Are you aware that governor ganduje that promised Tinubu 3 million Kano votes went to the house of Shekarau to beg him not to decamp to NNPP but was chased and booed out of Shekarau house yesterday?

Una go see meh meh

Tinubu my foot

And his urchins hid this information. Kai !

They didn't open thread on this one.
Re: Ganduje’s Chief Of Staff, Ali Makoda, Resigns, Dumps APC & Joins NNPP by spy24(m): 2:02pm On May 14, 2022
All this move by the north is to retain the presidency

They are going to abandon apc present a candidate in the nnpc

Those people are power drunk
Re: Ganduje’s Chief Of Staff, Ali Makoda, Resigns, Dumps APC & Joins NNPP by kingyakos: 2:02pm On May 14, 2022
I said this before now that APC is gone and Buhari don't have any prefered candidate in APC that is why they hike the price of their form to a whooping 100m, knowing fully well the South will patronize since they are making noise that power is coming to the South.
All the billions made from the APC presidential form will be sheared by the abokis then major part of it will be given to either kwankwaso or Senate president to run his campaign.
A particular region of the south is just being greedy and selfish shouting alliance alliance with the Fulani because they want it all for them self among the Southern region.
Since the Nigeria we want is a Nigeria without purpose and focus, let power go back to the North

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ganduje’s Chief Of Staff, Ali Makoda, Resigns, Dumps APC & Joins NNPP by Foolishbuhari: 2:02pm On May 14, 2022
Penguin2:

Exactly.

With Kwankwaso about to eat into a large chunk of northern votes, the 2023 elections might WILL be decided in the south.

Not might o my brother... 2023 polls WILL be decided in the south! Atiku is already a Pariah. Tambuwal, considering the crisis those terrorists have brought on him, is already seeming like a poisoned chalice for the PDP.

Kwankwaso as you said will chop votes up there. Peter Obi is currently looking as the candidate to beat in the PDP. But make we dey look dem sha, make dem try Bleep up... We will show them the tree from whence they were carved!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ganduje’s Chief Of Staff, Ali Makoda, Resigns, Dumps APC & Joins NNPP by Alawode01(m): 2:02pm On May 14, 2022
You can't demarket Tinubu,he is our man, Asiwaju we know is not a selfish nor greed person,is a generous person,so any small thing you're mention Tinubu it has become your nighmare, what this have to do with Tinubu,if one APC delegate leave to another party the person can't go with APC mantle,all this happen because Ganduje won them in court,if they're thy majority in the party why they want to leave,so don't be giving yourself unnecessary hypertension,this a game, those who the rules of engagement will surely prival, don't Ganduje is still a sitting governor,he as the right to delegate nomination,if anyone quit.
Re: Ganduje’s Chief Of Staff, Ali Makoda, Resigns, Dumps APC & Joins NNPP by bahaushe1: 2:05pm On May 14, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Dem no dey telli telli person

All the Lagos tax payers money used by Tinubu to bribe this Kano people for cheap and useless endorsement don finally enter bush

I said it here countless times that Tinubu will be disgraced at the last minute by this Kano and northern people he worships , but his slaves here attacked me for saying the truth

Oya na

Good morning oga Mynd44, Oam4j lalasticlala, tun TUn ti de o zeh, Zazuuu zeh, opo leti zeh

What is happening in Kano is purely local; it has nothing to do with Tinubu. Ganduje mismanaged an already difficult political situation.

1 Like

Re: Ganduje’s Chief Of Staff, Ali Makoda, Resigns, Dumps APC & Joins NNPP by blamingthedevil: 2:11pm On May 14, 2022
“The others do not know the road, don’t follow them. The only person you should follow is the person who knows the road. Follow me, I know the road and I will not mislead you. They do not have my brains but I do have enough brains.”

He continued, “Where is their track record? How many councillors, local government chairmen and chairperson, members of House of Assemblies, House of Representatives or senators have they produced? I have produced them.”

Tinubu also wondered why there were many people contesting for the presidential ticket of the APC, wondering what their motivation was.

“Too many people running, running, running; where are they running to? Some of them are running to Sokoto, some to Suleja, while some are running to Kontagora, but I am running for the Presidency of Nigeria. I don’t know where the others are running to.”

The body is talking about Tinubu
Re: Ganduje’s Chief Of Staff, Ali Makoda, Resigns, Dumps APC & Joins NNPP by Mickykarim: 2:12pm On May 14, 2022
IT SHOULD BE GOOD RIDDANCE TO BAD RUBBISH FIFTH COLUMNISTS.

Now is the time for MOLES to show face and leave. Good omen for the party and the serious ones.

You want to ask how Kwankwaso with only Kano could win the presidency. These whole bunch of delusional tiny elements are lost jokers.
Re: Ganduje’s Chief Of Staff, Ali Makoda, Resigns, Dumps APC & Joins NNPP by sangresan(m): 2:19pm On May 14, 2022
Penguin2:

Exactly.

Ibos are turning out like Azikwe: penny wise, pound foolish. Kano is Kwankwaso's birth place and he was elected twice in the same state. Is he as popular in Katsina as he is popular in Kano? Stop analysing politics here like kindergarten pupils with herd mentality.
Re: Ganduje’s Chief Of Staff, Ali Makoda, Resigns, Dumps APC & Joins NNPP by Kez11: 2:22pm On May 14, 2022
Africankel:
Unfortunately, everyone before me didn't read the full story. Else they'd have noticed the huge blunder from Daily Trust. There's a mixup in the story.

I thought I was the only person that noticed the mix up...this shows that majority didn't read all the words in the article before commenting.
Re: Ganduje’s Chief Of Staff, Ali Makoda, Resigns, Dumps APC & Joins NNPP by sangresan(m): 2:24pm On May 14, 2022
Peter Obi cannot win any state in Nigeria outside of SS and SE. If he is presented as PDP candidate in the contest, it'll be a walkover for APC. Know this, have peace.

Ibos are fond of ranting on social media.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 Political Blunders Made By Nigerian Presidential Candidates In 2022 - SR / Breaking News SUNTAI DANBABA Gov Of Taraba State Is Dead! / Lagos Light Rail Will Be Ready In June – Fashola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.