Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,383 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:32 AM

Watch How Sick Hon. Dagogo Was Bundled Shoulder High Into The Court By Police - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Watch How Sick Hon. Dagogo Was Bundled Shoulder High Into The Court By Police (56085 Views)

Despite Court Order Directing Hon. Dagogo's Release, Rivers Govt Keeps Him / Hon. Dagogo Arrested On Wike's Order, Hospitalised Over Complications / Men Caught Sharing Money To Voters In Ekiti, Bundled Away By Security Men.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Watch How Sick Hon. Dagogo Was Bundled Shoulder High Into The Court By Police by arantess: 8:29am On May 14, 2022
tesppidd:
Wike with immunity and Rivers state budget you mean?

Shebi na only one year remain!
That's it oo

Hitler running on state resources he alone knows the budget

One more year then we know how far

1 Like

Re: Watch How Sick Hon. Dagogo Was Bundled Shoulder High Into The Court By Police by Drfash(f): 8:30am On May 14, 2022
Born2Breed:
This man must have been beaten severely.

Na Wike you want try.

Remind wike that power is temporary
Re: Watch How Sick Hon. Dagogo Was Bundled Shoulder High Into The Court By Police by moneyissweet(m): 8:32am On May 14, 2022
They can't do shit, na where igbo people dey everybody dey get power.

UselessBuhari:
Where are the Ijaw empty chest beaters?
Wike even said thunder fire the whole Ijaw nation

Re: Watch How Sick Hon. Dagogo Was Bundled Shoulder High Into The Court By Police by lookingfly: 8:32am On May 14, 2022
How I wish wike is a general.......all these bandits, Boko Haram, ISWAP for don collect wotowoto! I think that's what would soot him as a Nigerian leader.....if peter OBi becomes the president, wike should be picked to handle a very sensitive security position. I see him performing very well in that position but not the president of the whole country.

5 Likes

Re: Watch How Sick Hon. Dagogo Was Bundled Shoulder High Into The Court By Police by arantess: 8:34am On May 14, 2022
vb0mb:
Wike[s] is not soft. You don't Bleep with people like him. Stay out of trouble.

If our leaders can handle terrorist, bandit and UGM like this. It will be a welcome development.

This same was hyper active before now. When it is time to face the law, he became docile, sick, and vegetable.

Know who you are dealing with. Do not offend the wrong person and never try to outshine your master.[/s]

Re: Watch How Sick Hon. Dagogo Was Bundled Shoulder High Into The Court By Police by toprealman: 8:35am On May 14, 2022
I surprised that our media still cannot do undercover recording. You have smart devices...glasses, pen, button etc that does not cost a fortune.
You guys should always remember your loved ones and invest in yourself even if your company refuse to do the needful
Re: Watch How Sick Hon. Dagogo Was Bundled Shoulder High Into The Court By Police by Belleful: 8:36am On May 14, 2022
AmazingELixir:

Youngman shut your trap if you have no idea concerning an issue...is the socalled dishonourable under trial for wanting to contest an election...most of you allow sentiment to becloud your better judgement.

If he is innocent of the charges brought against him, the court will set him free but no amount of social media trial will truncate his prosecution.

I await all those chest beaters and ultimatum issuers to show themselves. Nonsense and ingredient
Ewu port Harcourt. How did u know he is dishonorable?
Re: Watch How Sick Hon. Dagogo Was Bundled Shoulder High Into The Court By Police by West2019(m): 8:37am On May 14, 2022
Born2Breed:

Na Wike you want try.

And him never die ,forget those our useless politicians
Re: Watch How Sick Hon. Dagogo Was Bundled Shoulder High Into The Court By Police by Rawhumper(m): 8:39am On May 14, 2022
Very very good, they should keep it up to the
federal level so all politicians will be on their toes.

uote author=GLeesMODEL post=112812151]How Wike, Rivers CP Brought Hon. Dagogo To Court In Stretcher Without Informing His Lawyers, Ignore Bail By FHC — Aide

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5kkSevFV6vY

https://www.statepress.ng/2022/05/how-wike-rivers-cp-brought-hon-dagogo.html?m=1[/quote]
Re: Watch How Sick Hon. Dagogo Was Bundled Shoulder High Into The Court By Police by Archworld(m): 8:39am On May 14, 2022
Born2Breed:

Na Wike you want try.

Forget that thing. Big men always have a way of evading justice. Check how many of them have been fainting whenever their case is brought for hearing
Re: Watch How Sick Hon. Dagogo Was Bundled Shoulder High Into The Court By Police by Rawhumper(m): 8:41am On May 14, 2022
Very very good, they should keep it up to the
federal level so all politicians will be on their toes.

quote author=GLeesMODEL post=112812151]How Wike, Rivers CP Brought Hon. Dagogo To Court In Stretcher Without Informing His Lawyers, Ignore Bail By FHC — Aide

https://www.statepress.ng/2022/05/how-wike-rivers-cp-brought-hon-dagogo.html?m=1[/quote]
Re: Watch How Sick Hon. Dagogo Was Bundled Shoulder High Into The Court By Police by Kdon2: 8:41am On May 14, 2022
tesppidd:
But if it was Buhari or FG, it will not be "getting too much"

Then it would be dictatorship and tyranny.

Una dey try for this country.

Make no mistake about it Wike is a full feldge tyrant! No respect at all for the rule of law.

1 Like

Re: Watch How Sick Hon. Dagogo Was Bundled Shoulder High Into The Court By Police by lexy2014: 8:46am On May 14, 2022
Born2Breed:

Na Wike you want try.

No one did anything to him. He is just pretending
Re: Watch How Sick Hon. Dagogo Was Bundled Shoulder High Into The Court By Police by otokx(m): 8:47am On May 14, 2022
spyroet:
this is the reason why nigeria will never settle to become one nation many of u are too tribalism if someone commits an offence regardless of the tribe deal with him and leave tribalism out of it

Which is higher? A federal or state court?
Re: Watch How Sick Hon. Dagogo Was Bundled Shoulder High Into The Court By Police by ruggedtimi(m): 8:47am On May 14, 2022
UselessBuhari:
well no underrate those guys....he get why dey are calm
Re: Watch How Sick Hon. Dagogo Was Bundled Shoulder High Into The Court By Police by otokx(m): 8:49am On May 14, 2022
ruggedtimi:
well no underrate those guys....he get why dey are calm

Chai
Re: Watch How Sick Hon. Dagogo Was Bundled Shoulder High Into The Court By Police by lexy2014: 8:51am On May 14, 2022
AmazingELixir:

Youngman shut your trap if you have no idea concerning an issue...is the socalled dishonourable under trial for wanting to contest an election...most of you allow sentiment to becloud your better judgement.

If he is innocent of the charges brought against him, the court will set him free but no amount of social media trial will truncate his prosecution.

I await all those chest beaters and ultimatum issuers to show themselves. Nonsense and ingredient

What charges were brought against? Can u list them? Was he charged to court before Wike ordered his arrest? On what legal grounds did wike order his arrest?

Are u aware that a federal high court had previously ordered his release? Why didn't the state govt comply?
Re: Watch How Sick Hon. Dagogo Was Bundled Shoulder High Into The Court By Police by Duru009(m): 8:53am On May 14, 2022
EFCC is patiently waiting for Wike after May 29th 2023.....
Re: Watch How Sick Hon. Dagogo Was Bundled Shoulder High Into The Court By Police by chatinent: 8:55am On May 14, 2022
He became sick immediately he was arrested? Lol.
Re: Watch How Sick Hon. Dagogo Was Bundled Shoulder High Into The Court By Police by kaludestiny10(m): 8:57am On May 14, 2022
This is highly unnecessary. If care is not taken, same treatment may be giving to Governor Wike when he finally steps down from office by the FG.
Politics should not be a do or die affair.
Re: Watch How Sick Hon. Dagogo Was Bundled Shoulder High Into The Court By Police by Ashirioluwa: 8:57am On May 14, 2022
I know some of my people will take this drama king serious. Just of a sudden he gets sick
Re: Watch How Sick Hon. Dagogo Was Bundled Shoulder High Into The Court By Police by Chrismania100: 8:58am On May 14, 2022
Don't mind them,if it happens to be igbo people you will see them mum like Warri empty chest besters.Udeless lazy tribe full of chest beating

UselessBuhari ⁰post=112812534:
Re: Watch How Sick Hon. Dagogo Was Bundled Shoulder High Into The Court By Police by olaniyilukman(m): 9:02am On May 14, 2022
Wike, the Abacha of our time.. In dressing and attitude...
Re: Watch How Sick Hon. Dagogo Was Bundled Shoulder High Into The Court By Police by Chrismania100: 9:02am On May 14, 2022
Wike is nobody outside Rivers.He is only forcing himself so that people can see him as stubborn and tough,but infront of all ma,he is a local tout.

vb0mb:
Wike is not soft. You don't Bleep with people like him. Stay out of trouble.

If our leaders can handle terrorist, bandit and UGM like this. It will be a welcome development.

This same was hyper active before now. When it is time to face the law, he became docile, sick, and vegetable.

Know who you are dealing with. Do not offend the wrong person and never try to outshine your master.

Re: Watch How Sick Hon. Dagogo Was Bundled Shoulder High Into The Court By Police by Yancy(m): 9:07am On May 14, 2022
More like 'bundle that fake a*s motherf*cker to court' (in Samuel L. Jackson's voice) grin grin
Re: Watch How Sick Hon. Dagogo Was Bundled Shoulder High Into The Court By Police by maxzzo1(m): 9:17am On May 14, 2022
Once they commit dey begin to form sick.....all those saying rubbish wen did he become sick becos d law has held him, his na forming sick....u guys should be wise in this Forum jare....

1 Like

Re: Watch How Sick Hon. Dagogo Was Bundled Shoulder High Into The Court By Police by Nigerialabalaba: 9:19am On May 14, 2022
GLeesMODEL:
How Wike, Rivers CP Brought Hon. Dagogo To Court In Stretcher Without Informing His Lawyers, Ignore Bail By FHC — Aide

https://www.statepress.ng/2022/05/how-wike-rivers-cp-brought-hon-dagogo.html?m=1
na wike fit dis ipob terrorists, bandits and militants aswear2gud grin
Fara Dagogo wey be murderous vicious militant and oil bunkerer dey form faint . na sakamanje jo

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Watch How Sick Hon. Dagogo Was Bundled Shoulder High Into The Court By Police by Indispensable85(m): 9:20am On May 14, 2022
When it comes to securing lives and properties in their states,the governors will say they're not in charge of the police. But they suddenly become in charge of the police when they want to settle scores with political rivals.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Watch How Sick Hon. Dagogo Was Bundled Shoulder High Into The Court By Police by maxzzo1(m): 9:27am On May 14, 2022
ppogba:
Show me a Nigerian politician with power who is not a dictator and I will show you a demon that is generous and angelic.

Take a moment and imagine a president Wike.
@ppogba ...I tell u naija go humble and normal
Re: Watch How Sick Hon. Dagogo Was Bundled Shoulder High Into The Court By Police by AmazingELixir: 9:28am On May 14, 2022
lexy2014:

What charges were brought against? Can u list them? Was he charged to court before Wike ordered his arrest? On what legal grounds did wike order his arrest?

Are u aware that a federal high court had previously ordered his release? Why didn't the state govt comply?

You should read some more to get enlightened, it will aid you in making informed Opinion, on the charges brought against him at present borders on cultism and inciting violence, if you know anything about Farah and Rivers state, you will come to understand that man has a history of militancy, cultism and serious oil bunkery, he has been on the radar of the government and security agencies since...his last act at the PDP zonal screening was all the state needed to treat his case.

The state government as the chief security officer is empowered by law to issue a directive on the arrest of a law breaker unless ofcourse you want me to cite the specific provision in the constitution, I'd rather leave that to you.

On the federal court granting him bail , i do not understand the basis for that...the prosecution which in this particular case is the State opened the trial in a magistrate court and later moved it to a state high court when it was established that the magistrate court do not have the jurisdiction to hear the matter...the offence was committed in the state ..how the federal high court came into this matter to the point of granting him bail when there was never a hearing i don't understand.

Anyways the important thing is that processes are been followed and the accused is not being detained without trial.

As it concerns the compliance of bail bond it is not for the state government to carry out it is the responsibility of the prosecutiing agency which in this case is the police.

I hope these does justice to your questions..

1 Like

Re: Watch How Sick Hon. Dagogo Was Bundled Shoulder High Into The Court By Police by RosyIsBlessed: 9:32am On May 14, 2022
This tyrant of a man called Wike
Re: Watch How Sick Hon. Dagogo Was Bundled Shoulder High Into The Court By Police by lexy2014: 9:46am On May 14, 2022
AmazingELixir:

You should read some more to get enlightened, it will aid you in making informed Opinion, on the charges brought against him at present borders on cultism and inciting violence, if you know anything about Farah and Rivers state, you will come to understand that man has a history of militancy, cultism and serious oil bunkery, he has been on the radar of the government and security agencies since...his last act at the PDP zonal screening was all the state needed to treat his case.

The state government as the chief security officer is empowered by law to issue a directive on the arrest of a law breaker unless ofcourse you want me to cite the specific provision in the constitution, I'd rather leave that to you.

On the federal court granting him bail , i do not understand the basis for that...the prosecution which in this particular case is the State opened the trial in a magistrate court and later moved it to a state high court when it was established that the magistrate court do not have the jurisdiction to hear the matter...the offence was committed in the state ..how the federal high court came into this matter to the point of granting him bail when there was never a hearing i don't understand.

Anyways the important thing is that processes are been followed and the accused is not being detained without trial.

As it concerns the compliance of bail bond it is not for the state government to carry out it is the responsibility of the prosecutiing agency which in this case is the police.

I hope these does justice to your questions..

What is the informed opinion that you are referring to? Can u pls show it to me?

Can u show me where I asked u who Farah is and who Rivers state?

Since u say that constitution grants powers to the state governor to issue a directive on the arrest of a law breaker, how come you can't site any law to that effect? Obviously u saying that there were no legal grounds for his arrest.

A man challenged his arrest in a court of law and u saying you don't know the basis upon which that court ruled in his favour. If the court sat and gave a ruling, which hearing did it not hear?

https://punchng.com/just-in-court-grants-bail-to-embattled-rivers-pdp-gov-aspirant-dagogo/?amp

Did I ask u anything about bail bond? Where and how did the police prosecute him?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See The Weapons 'Recovered' From Shiite Muslims After Clash With Police In Kano / Richest Local Governments In Nigeria / Fatima Buhari Weds Gimba Yau kumo (Invitation Letter)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.