Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,617 members, 7,816,539 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (3893 Views)

Is This Girl Playing With Me Or What? / Wait At What Age Do Girls Stop Playing Mind Games With You? / Mind Games That Work 100 Percent On Women Men Dating Game. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Botwriter: 8:30am On May 14, 2022
Re: . by Bluezy13(m): 8:36am On May 14, 2022
Hmmm...

I have nothing to say.
If you can't learn from numerous stories littered all over this platform, then you don't have sense.

31 Likes

Re: . by favouredpikin: 8:38am On May 14, 2022
The only thing I can tell you is that you have been confirmed a SIMP.
You are welcomed to the group

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by KingsJohnson(m): 8:39am On May 14, 2022
Be a man, stand your ground, ghost her for like two months and all this nonsense will stop

5 Likes

Re: . by Butterflyprick: 8:40am On May 14, 2022
Bastard.ized SIMP!!!!

She bills you anyhow and you still Think she wants anything other than to be billing you without you seeing pussy?

Ghost the baittxhh......

Become toxic Don't reply her.. she'll be forced to look for you bang that pussy with anger . Dump her ass.... When she Wants to manipulate and Guilt Trip you saying you bleeped her and wants to leave her.. invite her over and over and over fuxk her bro fuxk her!!!!

She'll be the one to run away

3 Likes

Re: . by IamV: 8:45am On May 14, 2022
Mr nice guy,you don't respect yourself & also lacks the balls to be assertive & set boundaries when necessary.

The writings are obviously on the walls,but you don't want to come to reality with it.
She don't find you attractive to have sexual dealings with you,but find you good enough to extract monetary benefits, emotional supports etc under the guise of friendship,since you don't respect yourself enough to walk away from a one sided affair.

You can't be "just friends" with a lady you got feelings for,unless you're ready to deal with the emotional & psychological torture that comes with it.
Severe whatever friendship you have with her,and move on with your life,unless you enjoy being used or taking for granted.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by 2dice01: 8:47am On May 14, 2022
Girl just dey play you like Nintendos
This is what we call the Push and Pull method to Quality wink

l like her already grin

Imagine she having upto 10 guy or more
Using the same format for all of you nigggas
she would be raking nothing less than 100k every month without stress

Soft work at its finest cool

3 Likes

Re: . by Botwriter: 8:49am On May 14, 2022
2dice01:
Girl just dey play you like Nintendos
This is what we call the Push and Pull method to Quality wink

l like her already grin

Imagine she having upto 10 guy or more
Using the same format for all of you nigggas
she would be raking nothing less than 100k every month without stress

Soft work at its finest cool

cry cry
Re: . by Botwriter: 8:50am On May 14, 2022
IamV:
Mr nice guy,you don't respect yourself & also lacks the balls to be assertive & set boundaries when necessary.

The writings are obviously on the walls,but you don't want to come to reality with it.
She don't find you attractive to have sexual dealings with you,but find you good enough to extract monetary benefits, emotional supports etc under the guise of friendship,since you don't respect yourself enough to walk away from a one sided affair.

You can be a just friends with a lady you got feelings for,unless you're ready to deal with the emotional & psychological torture that comes with it.
Severe whatever friendship you have with her,and move on with your life,unless you enjoy being used or taking for granted.

I won't reply her again.

2 Likes

Re: . by Fadafada231(m): 8:54am On May 14, 2022
Botwriter:
Good morning Nairalanders. I have an issue that has been disturbing for long.
So I met a lady two years back and we got talking. However, our communication was mostly restricted to online greetings.

December, 2021, we decided to take things to the next level by meeting physically. We study in the same school, so we met at a designated place. After our first meeting, things started moving fast and we became more connected.

Early this year, I decided to ask the girl out one faithful Saturday morning and her response was that she was in a relationship.

So I left her alone. The issue is this girl bonds with me so well and will often send me messages that she misses me anytime I decide to forget her for some days.

Last month, we all left school and were back home and our bonding became very strong again - we stay in the same city.

She invited me to her church twice and I honored her invitations. On her birthday, I asked her what her plans are and whether her bf is taking her out (jokingly) and her response was, 'which bf?'.

We went ahead to plan a meet up in a restaurant on her birthday but unfortunately something came up and I could not make it, so I sent her some cash to compensate.

*My issues with the lady.*

1. When I send her text on WhatsApp, sometimes it would take her 24 hrs to reply even when she's online. And she will find some flimsy excuses to make. She will even post on her status while my message is delivered but not read or replied.

2. She earlier told me she had a boyfriend, so I don't want to bring any relationship stuff again between us. But it seems she want me to ask her out again.

3. This girl bills me like no tomorrow. Whenever she has any minor issue she will pick phone and call me.

So honestly I'm fed up with her character and I have made up my mind not to talk to her again.

*My problem:

As usual when I decide ghost her again, she will chat me up and sometimes video call and that's what I don't want. I honestly need solutions. It seems this girl is playing mind games with me or she wants me to talk to her about relationship again?

That no 1 & 3 supposed to tell you say the girl is not into you. See eh, I have come to understand that if a girl like you so much that person will not bill you unnecessarily. Unless you want to smash her and move don't catch feeling with this type of girl.

3 Likes

Re: . by Candidlady: 8:55am On May 14, 2022
We went ahead to plan a meet up in a restaurant on her birthday but unfortunately something came up and I could not make it, so I sent her some cash to compensate.

Lie number one

This girl bills me like no tomorrow. Whenever she has any minor issue she will pick phone and call me.

lie numero two

Guys and lies
Re: . by EmzyT: 8:55am On May 14, 2022
My brother, I blame you for the problems you're into Right now. Y'all don't make your intentions known right from the very first time you meet a lady, but go under of guise of "Being friends" first before doing the right thing which in most cases backfires

She's manipulating you, and it seems she has your "Mumu Button" smiley

Learn to ghost, delete numbers and move on or you continue being a "Mugu money spender" grin

The choice is yours to make!

2 Likes

Re: . by Botwriter: 8:58am On May 14, 2022
Candidlady:
We

Lie number one

[b[/b]

lie numero two

Guys and lies

2 Likes

Re: . by 2dice01: 8:58am On May 14, 2022
Botwriter:

cry cry
Continue sowing the seed bruh
Thy reward is in Heaven grin
Re: . by 2dice01: 8:59am On May 14, 2022
Botwriter:

You can choose not to believe sis. But believe me I have spent more than 30k on this girl in the last two months.
Maintenance fee grin

1 Like

Re: . by rickpat(m): 9:03am On May 14, 2022
Candidlady:

Lie number one

This girl bills me like no tomorrow. Whenever she has any minor issue she will pick phone and call me.

lie numero two

Guys and lies

see as Candid just sieve the comment.... LoL... good morning cand
Re: . by Shedrack777: 9:06am On May 14, 2022
i'll only advice you if you tell me the real truth, "do you truly love her or you just want to smash her?"
Re: . by EmzyT: 9:08am On May 14, 2022
Botwriter:

You can choose not to believe sis. But believe me I have spent more than 30k on this girl in the last two months.

Without even getting a Hug grin grin I feel your pain bro

2 Likes

Re: . by chatinent: 9:13am On May 14, 2022
Please continue loving her. She could be my cousin. At least, if she has an ATM already, she wouldn't be billing her big bro.
Re: . by Botwriter: 9:17am On May 14, 2022
Shedrack777:
i'll only advice you if you tell me the real truth, "do you truly love her or you just want to smash her?"

I love her. But her behavior is giving me doubts. This girl even lives in a ghetto area and I have to take risks to go and see her sometimes because they have plenty agberos there. If you know Kurmin mashi near NDA that's where they stay. A complete ghetto.

What I like about her is that she did not allow the environment she lives in to influence. She may be pretending though.

Back in my estate, I have many girls that I can even date with out spending #5, but don't know how I find her attractive.
Re: . by Botwriter: 9:17am On May 14, 2022
Botwriter:

I love her. But her behavior is giving me doubts. This girl even lives in a ghetto area and I have to take risks to go and see her sometimes because they have plenty agberos there. If you know Kurmin mashi near NDA that's where they stay. A complete ghetto.

What I like about her is that she did not allow the environment she lives in to influence. She may be pretending though.

Back in my estate, I have many girls that I can even date with out spending #5, but don't know how I find her attractive.
Re: . by Shedrack777: 9:25am On May 14, 2022
Botwriter:

I love her. But her behavior is giving me doubts. This girl even in a ghetto area and I have to take risks to go and see her sometimes because they have plenty agberos there. If you know Kurmin mashi near NDA that's where they stay. A complete ghetto.

you see ehn, she's billing you now shows that she'll bill you more when you're dating. and moreover, she doesn't find you romantically attractive to love you. she'll turn you to atm. well, you can still give it try, but do update us outcome of whatever happens
Re: . by Savedday: 9:39am On May 14, 2022
9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

They are nothing but useless. All of them...

1 Like

Re: . by Jayzx: 9:41am On May 14, 2022
Well, u don't need to block her, just move on your lane, if she message you message reply her messages, but be careful not to ever give her money or pay her bill again. It is not necessary we make enemy of ourselves. With time she might get into you

2 Likes

Re: . by Harkhin87(m): 9:46am On May 14, 2022
You are SIMply a fool for allowing one evening newspaper that's a liability play you. Mtchew

2 Likes

Re: . by dontrulee: 9:47am On May 14, 2022
Botwriter:
So I met a lady two years back and we got talking. However, our communication was mostly restricted to online greetings.

December, 2021, we decided to take things to the next level by meeting physically. We study in the same school, so we met at a designated place. After our first meeting, things started moving fast and we became more connected.

Early this year, I decided to ask the girl out one faithful Saturday morning and her response was that she was in a relationship.

So I left her alone. The issue is this girl bonds with me so well and will often send me messages that she misses me anytime I decide to forget her for some days.

Last month, we all left school and were back home and our bonding became very strong again - we stay in the same city.

She invited me to her church twice and I honored her invitations. On her birthday, I asked her what her plans are and whether her bf is taking her out (jokingly) and her response was, 'which bf?'.

1. When I send her text on WhatsApp, sometimes it would take her 24 hrs to reply even when she's online. And she will find some flimsy excuses to make. She will even post on her status while my message is delivered but not read or replied.

2. She earlier told me she had a boyfriend, so I don't want to bring any relationship stuff again between us. But it seems she want me to ask her out again.

3. This girl bills me like no tomorrow. Whenever she has any minor issue she will pick phone and call me.

So honestly I'm fed up with her character and I have made up my mind not to talk to her again.

*My problem:

As usual when I decide ghost her again, she will chat me up and sometimes video call and that's what I don't want. I honestly need solutions. It seems this girl is playing mind games with me or she wants me to talk to her about relationship again?

Lol.... Op you don turn simp.
You have become back up nigga.
I am not against you giving the girl money, but that's what she uses against you. If you want to give and you're comfortable with it, give but me no dey give any girl money after wetin I don see girls do (story for another day).

An average lady has many toasters, many guys will be trying to catch her attention on WhatsApp, so she wouldn't even have time to read and respond to your message if you're not her priority. 99% of my chats on Whatsapp are with ladies and they respond immediately I send a message even though I reply 30 or 1hour late. And when they complain, I tell them (I am in a meeting, and I am even sacrificing my attention for you and you're not grateful?? Goodnight. If you want to chat, go and chat with your other friends. I am not like other people that come online on Whatsapp to chat or waste time) and they compose. I have turned the table around and made it feel that chatting with me is a great privilege. This feat can only be achieved when you've many ladies at your beck and call. It's the signature of an Alpha King!!! grin grin

3 Likes

Re: . by AsomArchitectNG(m): 9:51am On May 14, 2022
She's not ur girlfriend, yet bills you at any point in time..

A simp you are. A simp you'll remain.
Re: . by Jayzx: 9:53am On May 14, 2022
dontrulee:

Lol.... Op you don turn simp.
You have become back up nigga.
I am not against you giving the girl money, but that's what she uses against you. If you want to give and you're comfortable with it, give but me no dey give any girl money after wetin I don see girls do (story for another day).

An average lady has many toasters, many guys will be trying to catch her attention on WhatsApp, so she wouldn't even have time to read and respond to your message if you're not her priority. 99% of my chats on Whatsapp are with ladies and they respond immediately I send a message even though I reply 30 or 1hour late. And when they complain, I tell them (I am in a meeting, and I am even sacrificing my attention for you and you're not grateful?? Goodnight. If you want to chat, go and chat with your other friends. I am not like other people that come online on Whatsapp to chat or waste time) and they compose. I have turned the table around and made it feel that chatting with me is a great privilege. This feat can only be achieved when you've many ladies at your beck and call. It's the signature of an Alpha King!!! grin grin
Oil dey your head, blocking her isn't the best. Just don't give her money again, and give her less or zero attention, if she really want you she will find her way around
Re: . by elipheleh(m): 9:53am On May 14, 2022
Why do God give simps money?

This question has always bothered me. Why. Why

Why are men simps.?

All my life I have never been a simp. And it paid me.

If I even make a call to a girl for a total of N500 wey I recharge my own phone wey I use call her, e dey pain me if after that total of N500 nothing comes out.

I go just delete her number.

I preferred whatsapp call, 2go chat. And free night calls.

Guys please treasure yourself and your time. I can't invest my time (not even money) into a girl without result for 1 week without thrashing her.

Please guys learn how to have strong mind. Never see any girl as indispensible.

My life I dey querrel with anybody wey dey ready sef. I dey ready to querell my best friend and even my family at any slightest provocation or discomfort, not to talk of an ordinary stranger called woman.

Na wa oo. For people. Why do people find it difficult offending people that don't matter

2 Likes

Re: . by juniorstar(m): 10:14am On May 14, 2022
Botwriter:

*My problem:

What do u really want from this gal...friendship or relationship..if friendship na u sabi how u want una friendship make e be..but be prepared for more billings..if relationship this gal wants to eat her cake and still have it..tell her straight up..if she no gree waka pass many girls dey wey u go still find.. no dey do anything hoping she go change mind..no grow white hair before ur time.
Re: . by Blunttruth: 10:53am On May 14, 2022
Botwriter:

*My problem:

Always follow your gut. End the relationship before it starts.
Re: . by dkickz: 11:03am On May 14, 2022
Do you operate a charity organization that pays people's bills anytime, anyday and anywhwere? If No, ghost her by all means.
However, if yes, you can keep paying her bills whilst she keeps collecting on a steady.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Is About To Breakup With Me / Cameroon Girls With Their Good Bodies / Pls, People, Did I Just Disgraced Myself?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.