Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,504 members, 7,954,925 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:37 PM

My Administration Will Replace Sharing Formula With Production Formula: Peter Ob - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Administration Will Replace Sharing Formula With Production Formula: Peter Ob (2028 Views)

Rivers Rep Member, Chinyere Igwe Arrested With $500,000 And "Sharing Formula" / Nine Bandits Die In Kaduna During Fight Over Ransom Sharing Formula / Two Pastors’ Wives Fight Dirty Over Politicians’ Bags Of Rice Sharing Formula (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Administration Will Replace Sharing Formula With Production Formula: Peter Ob by Buckeyemedia1: 10:38am On May 14, 2022
Reality3080:
we don’t bypass.

This is d problem with weak people like u,u assume n believe u are right.guy that u do it doesn’t mean others do it,in my lodge we buy card once our meter starts giving us d red light so what are u talking about

Even houses without prepaid meter pay light bills cos their light will b disconnected n they even pay more cos they estimated Billings.

Guy just say what u know cos where I stay we pay for what we use
Can you say the same thing for your neighbors?

My guy me I stay in Victoria Garden City, na so called opulent people full the estate, more than a quarter of them, by pass their meters.

Even when Eko Electricity field workers find out, na to dey collect their monthly egunje dey turn face.
Re: My Administration Will Replace Sharing Formula With Production Formula: Peter Ob by SmartPolician: 11:01am On May 14, 2022
Reality3080:
God bless u,anytime Peter obi starts dropping figures his supporters lose their mind without thinking of feasibility.

How can u change a system without creating an alternative?that person will end up creating more problems like buhari

He stopped importation without a clear cut pattern n inflation set in,this is obviously d same thing Peter obi wants to do

The question they should ask him is,will all states start producing something immediately n making money instantly or how long will it take?

Let’s know d number of years we are to achieve this so we won’t find ourselves in more messy situations

Yes, you are right, but dropping those figures is a beautiful thing because it shows the man knows his onions and came prepared to work.

Let me quickly add that the man has consciously travelled to many countries to study their administrative and legal models and to understand how and why they work.

He has also attended many courses abroad just to become a better administrator, served on the boards of companies and managed many businesses.

In fact, one thing I like about him is his willingness to cut the cost of governance - something he has demonstrated in the past. Nigeria is a poor country and nobody can deny that so we can't afford to have public servants who are paid handsomely, while the masses are ​not sure of the next meal.

Despite all this, Nigerians must continue to ask him to break down how he wants to achieve his larger-than-life ambition based on existing realities.

2 Likes

Re: My Administration Will Replace Sharing Formula With Production Formula: Peter Ob by okeysoninv: 11:02am On May 14, 2022
Reality3080:
do u know d meaning of consumption at all?
Peter obi is talking about saving for bigger project or probably sourcing to finance project,what will happen b4 it materializes?
Won’t we spend b4 embarking on d so called project,it’s just like saying u won’t eat till u get a car.

This guy doesn’t even understand d meaning of what he says n majority of his solutions aren’t feasible but they are just paper tiger.

Analyse it critically n u will see d lies in his truth
you failed to understand what Peter obi is trying to decipher. It's immaterial for you to seek for a loan to an unproductive items. Take for example ,civil servant salary earner taking up loan to buy a car worth 30million while his annual income 1.5million. in such situations the civil servant is bound to incure huge financial expenses in repaying his debts. Than a civil servant whose loan is tied on productive items. Example, the civil servant use his own borrowing to our purchase buses for transport services. Peter obi is on point. If all the loans buhari has been taking in productive sectors Nigeria won't be in quagmire.
Re: My Administration Will Replace Sharing Formula With Production Formula: Peter Ob by Reality3080: 11:08am On May 14, 2022
okeysoninv:
you failed to understand what Peter obi is trying to decipher. It's immaterial for you to seek for a loan to an unproductive items. Take for example ,civil servant salary earner taking up loan to buy a car worth 30million while his annual income 1.5million. in such situations the civil servant is bound to incure huge financial expenses in repaying his debts. Than a civil servant whose loan is tied on productive items. Example, the civil servant use his own borrowing to our purchase buses for transport services. Peter obi is on point. If all the loans buhari has been taking in productive sectors Nigeria won't be in quagmire.
tell me which loan he used for consumption?
Have u forgotten it was during Jonathan tenure that okonjo iweala was borrowing money to pay salary

In as much as I don’t like buhari be objective in your criticism n accept d fact that Peter obi goofed on this one

He wants to stop a system people are used to suddenly n thinking of a long term solution that may take years,so how is it different from buhari who stopped importation without providing an alternative?
Re: My Administration Will Replace Sharing Formula With Production Formula: Peter Ob by Reality3080: 11:12am On May 14, 2022
SmartPolician:

Yes, you are right, but dropping those figures is a beautiful thing because it shows the man knows his onions and came prepared to work.

Let me quickly add that the man has consciously travelled to many countries to study their administrative and legal models and to understand how and why they work.

He has also attended many courses abroad just to become a better administrator, served on the boards of companies and managed many businesses.

In fact, one thing I like about him is his willingness to cut the cost of governance - something he has demonstrated in the past. Nigeria is a poor country and nobody can deny that so we can't afford to have public servants who are paid handsomely, while the masses are ​not sure of the next meal.

Despite all this, Nigerians must continue to ask him to break down how he wants to achieve his larger-than-life ambition based on existing realities.
where did he keep all this ideas when he was governor for complete 8 years?

If he implemented half of all these solutions anambra should b Dubai by now,at least he was there for 8 years n his allocation was never seized by government
Re: My Administration Will Replace Sharing Formula With Production Formula: Peter Ob by okeysoninv: 11:14am On May 14, 2022
Reality3080:
tell me which loan he used for consumption?
Have u forgotten it was during Jonathan tenure that okonjo iweala was borrowing money to pay salary

In as much as I don’t like buhari be objective in your criticism n accept d fact that Peter obi goofed on this one

He wants to stop a system people are used to suddenly n thinking of a long term solution that may take years,so how is it different from buhari who stopped importation without providing an alternative?

consumption is not only for food and drink. Like I said he is referring to unproductive sectors. All the loans buhari has borrowed is not tied to anything production. Rail and road is not productive.

The rate your country is heading to Venezuela. A dramatic solution is needed to salvage the situation. Egypt did it, quick solution in short period . We can also do it.
Re: My Administration Will Replace Sharing Formula With Production Formula: Peter Ob by Reality3080: 11:20am On May 14, 2022
okeysoninv:
consumption is not only for food and drink. Like I said he is referring to unproductive sectors. All the loans buhari has borrowed is not tied to anything production. Rail and road is not productive.
so what do u call developmental projects?

What do u call social amenities?

U Peter obi supporters are clowns,it’s like that guy inherited ipob supporters

They swallow every thing hook line n sinker without thinking it through n they always want others to believe whatever they have to offer no matter how wrong

Who is talking about food?
Re: My Administration Will Replace Sharing Formula With Production Formula: Peter Ob by okeysoninv: 11:21am On May 14, 2022
Reality3080:

If he implemented half of all these solutions anambra should b Dubai by now,at least he was there for 8 years n his allocation was never seized by government
arm chair critics should take a trip to Anambra , do your findings. Obi is an achiever
Re: My Administration Will Replace Sharing Formula With Production Formula: Peter Ob by SmartPolician: 11:21am On May 14, 2022
Reality3080:

Considering the mess his predecessor made of Anambra State, Peter Obi did an outstanding job...unless you just want to criticize him blindly or you already have a biased opinion. His profile and achievements are readily available on the internet.

BTW, I don't want to believe you are a Tinubu's supporter because if you are, you don't deserve a response from me. No sane mind should be supporting Tinubu after seeing the mess Buhari has made of Nigeria. Aso Rock is not old people's home.
Re: My Administration Will Replace Sharing Formula With Production Formula: Peter Ob by okeysoninv: 11:26am On May 14, 2022
Reality3080:
so what do u call developmental projects?

What do u call social amenities?

U Peter obi supporters are clowns,it’s like that guy inherited ipob supporters

They swallow every thing hook line n sinker without thinking it through n they always want others to believe whatever they have to offer no matter how wrong

Who is talking about food?
clown you can't March superior argument without throwing tantrums. I rather borrow to build refinery, steel and iron foundaries, electric powers, i.t and technologies prowess than use loan to build rail and road. How much income are they generating to pay even the huge loan.

3 Likes

Re: My Administration Will Replace Sharing Formula With Production Formula: Peter Ob by Reality3080: 11:32am On May 14, 2022
SmartPolician:

Considering the mess his predecessor made of Anambra State, Peter Obi did an outstanding job...unless you just want to criticize him blindly or you already have a biased opinion. His profile and achievements are readily available on the internet.

BTW, I don't want to believe you are a Tinubu's supporter because if you are, you don't deserve a response from me. No sane mind should be supporting Tinubu after seeing the mess Buhari has made of Nigeria. Aso Rock is not old people's home.
which achievements

Is it d 75bn lie that has been bursted?
Is it the 100million dollar lie that has been bursted?
Do u realize curbing kidnapping was part of obiano campaign manifesto which means kidnapping was rampant during his days as governor
Do u realize doctors went on strike for 13 months when he was governor?
Did he increase igr of anambra when he was governor?

The tinubu u love to condemn

Compare his governance in Lagos with Peter obi governance of anambra n tell me who is d best?
In terms of infrastructure,security,job creation

Do u realize tinubu allocation was seized n it didn’t affect Lagos,compare the two n tell me who performed

The agencies tinubu created still exist today n still employing people,what are d legacies of Peter obi that are still standing till today?
Re: My Administration Will Replace Sharing Formula With Production Formula: Peter Ob by Reality3080: 11:37am On May 14, 2022
okeysoninv:
clown you can't March superior argument without throwing tantrums. I rather borrow to build refinery, steel and iron foundaries, electric powers, i.t and technologies prowess than use loan to build rail and road. How much income are they generating to pay even the huge loan.
the wisdom Peter obi is telling us he has now,y didn’t he use it while he was governor?

Tell me d infrastructures he built in anambra during his tenure or u just want me to believe whatever he says without checking it
Re: My Administration Will Replace Sharing Formula With Production Formula: Peter Ob by omenka(m): 11:39am On May 14, 2022
Effing blabbermouth cvnt. I'm he's referring to his administration in Akwuzu. The blood of those whom you murdered will forever be on your head until you atone for every single drop.
Re: My Administration Will Replace Sharing Formula With Production Formula: Peter Ob by okeysoninv: 11:56am On May 14, 2022
Reality3080:
the wisdom Peter obi is telling us he has now,y didn’t he use it while he was governor?

Tell me d infrastructures he built in anambra during his tenure or u just want me to believe whatever he says without checking it
like I said take a trip to there and find out.
Re: My Administration Will Replace Sharing Formula With Production Formula: Peter Ob by Reality3080: 12:04pm On May 14, 2022
okeysoninv:
like I said take a trip to there and find out.
so every Nigeria who wants to vote Peter obi must take a trip to anambra,that means he didn’t do anything

Do u have to take a trip to Lagos b4 seeing what tinubu did?
Do u have to take a trip to a place b4 knowing it’s cool,so I have to take a trip to all European countries b4 knowing they are cool
Re: My Administration Will Replace Sharing Formula With Production Formula: Peter Ob by okeysoninv: 12:06pm On May 14, 2022
Reality3080:
so every Nigeria who wants to vote Peter obi must take a trip to anambra,that means he didn’t do anything

Do u have to take a trip to Lagos b4 seeing what tinubu did?
Do u have to take a trip to a place b4 knowing it’s cool,so I have to take a trip to all European countries b4 knowing they are cool
I am very aware you must have come across his achievement but choose to ignore
Re: My Administration Will Replace Sharing Formula With Production Formula: Peter Ob by Afamed: 12:15pm On May 14, 2022
Under this Pandora thief, Doctors went on 13 months strike in Anambra when he was a Gov. Don't be fooled with this Pandora thief
Re: My Administration Will Replace Sharing Formula With Production Formula: Peter Ob by Reality3080: 12:16pm On May 14, 2022
okeysoninv:
which achievement

Is it d 75bn lie that was debunked
Is it d 100million dollars that have been debunked
Is it d doctors that went on strike for 13 months
Is it d rampage in kidnapping that his successor had to add curbing kidnapping menace to campaign manifesto
Is it d igr he couldn’t increase

Bro which legacy or achievement are u talking about?

1 Like

Re: My Administration Will Replace Sharing Formula With Production Formula: Peter Ob by Afamed: 12:24pm On May 14, 2022
okeysoninv:
Stop your lies. Obi left no single mark to be remembered in Anambra.
All the roads he constructed are in shambles as we speak.
Re: My Administration Will Replace Sharing Formula With Production Formula: Peter Ob by Funkyswagzz(m): 12:30pm On May 14, 2022
Lalasticlala Mynd44
Re: My Administration Will Replace Sharing Formula With Production Formula: Peter Ob by Great2017: 12:30pm On May 14, 2022
Reality3080:
which achievements

Is it d 75bn lie that has been bursted?
Is it the 100million dollar lie that has been bursted?
Do u realize curbing kidnapping was part of obiano campaign manifesto which means kidnapping was rampant during his days as governor
Do u realize doctors went on strike for 13 months when he was governor?
Did he increase igr of anambra when he was governor?

The tinubu u love to condemn

Compare his governance in Lagos with Peter obi governance of anambra n tell me who is d best?
In terms of infrastructure,security,job creation

Do u realize tinubu allocation was seized n it didn’t affect Lagos,compare the two n tell me who performed

The agencies tinubu created still exist today n still employing people,what are d legacies of Peter obi that are still standing till today?

If it is Tinubu you are rooting for, then, you are not worth your onions.

The mere fact that he is frail, old and has baggages of monumental proportion of corrupt practices including being a former heroine bagman ridicule every other achievements you have alleged so far.

Tinubu who has so far cornered the common wealth of his people to himself and his cronies is the same person you are alleging to have empowered common Lagosians. I am really disappointed. Someone that ought to have been rotting in jail for corruption in a sane country.
Re: My Administration Will Replace Sharing Formula With Production Formula: Peter Ob by Afamed: 12:31pm On May 14, 2022
okeysoninv:

Valentine Chukwudi, why is it difficult to name his achievements when he was a Gov?

Obiano, left flyover bridge, at Aroma junction, he left another bridge at this estate before Unizik junction. He also completed an Airport before he left. What did Obi really put in place before he left office?
Re: My Administration Will Replace Sharing Formula With Production Formula: Peter Ob by Afamed: 12:32pm On May 14, 2022
Great2017:

If it is Tinubu you are rooting for, then, you are not worth your onions.

The mere fact that he is frail, old and has baggages of monumental proportion of corrupt practices including being a former heroine bagman ridicule every other achievements you have alleged so far.

Your Pandora thief has suddenly become a saint.
Re: My Administration Will Replace Sharing Formula With Production Formula: Peter Ob by Nobody: 12:39pm On May 14, 2022
Reality3080:
God bless u,anytime Peter obi starts dropping figures his supporters lose their mind without thinking of feasibility.

How can u change a system without creating an alternative?that person will end up creating more problems like buhari

He stopped importation without a clear cut pattern n inflation set in,this is obviously d same thing Peter obi wants to do

The question they should ask him is,will all states start producing something immediately n making money instantly or how long will it take?

Let’s know d number of years we are to achieve this so we won’t find ourselves in more messy situations

Which one have you asked others?... or others dont deserve questions
Re: My Administration Will Replace Sharing Formula With Production Formula: Peter Ob by Great2017: 12:41pm On May 14, 2022
Afamed:

Your Pandora thief has suddenly become a saint.
Can you show me where I claimed him to be a Saint ? Sorry, I don't engage people with poor comprehension skill.
Re: My Administration Will Replace Sharing Formula With Production Formula: Peter Ob by Nobody: 12:42pm On May 14, 2022
Reality3080:
This guy was governor for 8 years n he didn’t do all these,y now?

The most annoying part about this guy is how he quotes figures anyhow,that thing Dey vex me n how he’s always talking about other countries when addressing Nigeria issues

He didnt do anything but his state had the least unemployment while being debt free. His state invested in various bonds which provided monies other states could borrow from..

Please stop vexing.. enlighten yourself.

3 Likes

Re: My Administration Will Replace Sharing Formula With Production Formula: Peter Ob by Billingslord: 12:52pm On May 14, 2022
ObosiLandlord:
Ibo
dubailandlord longest time
Re: My Administration Will Replace Sharing Formula With Production Formula: Peter Ob by Billingslord: 12:52pm On May 14, 2022
Peter Obi is a thief
Re: My Administration Will Replace Sharing Formula With Production Formula: Peter Ob by Bravetunde: 12:55pm On May 14, 2022
Reality3080:
This guy was governor for 8 years n he didn’t do all these,y now?

The most annoying part about this guy is how he quotes figures anyhow,that thing Dey vex me n how he’s always talking about other countries when addressing Nigeria issues
If u are angry you can do the awolowoo.
You can only vex but can challenge.
Una no get streghntt is an open secret.
Re: My Administration Will Replace Sharing Formula With Production Formula: Peter Ob by Bravetunde: 12:56pm On May 14, 2022
Billingslord:
Peter Obi is a thief
Like your fada who is a skulminerr.
Re: My Administration Will Replace Sharing Formula With Production Formula: Peter Ob by ObosiLandlord(m): 12:57pm On May 14, 2022
Billingslord:

dubailandlord longest time
How's you doing man? smiley
Re: My Administration Will Replace Sharing Formula With Production Formula: Peter Ob by SweetiliciousD: 12:59pm On May 14, 2022
... Yet, Nigerian zombies are hyping "Jeun s'oke" master.

It won't be well for foolish folks sharing same country with productive minds from the rising sun.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obi Might Be The Best Candidate For Nigeria, But Tnubu Is My Brother I Hate Igbo / Breaking: We're Talking About ASUU Strike, Kwankwaso Is Talking Of Tribe - Obi / No Matter How Much Igbos Show Love To Ijaws They Will Still Betray Us~pictures

Viewing this topic: azeema461

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.