Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,087 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

Abubakar Atiku Has Lost 2023 Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abubakar Atiku Has Lost 2023 Election (2354 Views)

Why My WAEC Certificate Bears Sadiq Abubakar’ – Atiku Responds To Forgery Allega / Soyinka: LP Leadership Knew Obi Lost 2023 Polls — But They Want To Force Lies On / Mohammed Abubakar, Atiku's Son Who Works In A Pure Water Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abubakar Atiku Has Lost 2023 Election by Unigrad: 9:22am On May 14, 2022
Good morning all.
We all know about the happening in Nigeria since the past few days, this incident has been a eye opener to many Nigerians especially the christians.Its a general belief that the Muslims are the majority in Nigeria, which I beg to disagree. Christians is the majority in Nigeria but the issue they have is they don't vote in unity in election unlike the Muslim fold that vote uniformly base on religion, region and directives from their imams, traditional and political elders. This is where the christians need to learn and vote in unity and uniformly.
For example, in Nasarawa state, majority of the population are christians but a christian has never been the governor in that state because of disunity among the christians to vote a particular candidate.
Few days ago, Abubakar Atiku deleted the post condemning the killing of Deborah Samuel in Sokoto, calling for the prosecution of the perpetrators, because he was threatened by the Muslim folds of their votes, he quickly ran to delete and denied authorizing the post. He has not condemn the said action. This mean three things:
1) He prefered his presidential ambition than the life lost and he will surely play to the tune of the Muslims when he gets power.
2) He has no regards for the christian community in Nigeria, his government which will never be will be worst than Buhari government in terms of bigotry and nepotism.
3) He is selfish and not a true Leader.
By this action, Abubakar Atiku have lost all the votes of the christians in Nigeria, let see how he will win the presidential election without the votes of christians.
Any political party that field him will lost 2023 presidential election.
Thank God, He has revealed who Abubakar Atiku really is and what he stands for.
Christians, be wise.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abubakar Atiku Has Lost 2023 Election by God1000(m): 9:24am On May 14, 2022
Atiku appears like a religious bigot

9 Likes

Re: Abubakar Atiku Has Lost 2023 Election by Xscape1993(m): 9:25am On May 14, 2022
Religion is the major problem of the world today...

2 Likes

Re: Abubakar Atiku Has Lost 2023 Election by Onyiiobi7735(m): 9:26am On May 14, 2022
He has lost already,no two ways about it.He has displayed his true nature for all to see.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abubakar Atiku Has Lost 2023 Election by adeoyekay(m): 9:28am On May 14, 2022
Unigrad:
Good morning all.
We all know about the happening in Nigeria since the past few days, this incident has been a eye opener to many Nigerians especially the christians.Its a general belief that the Muslims are the majority in Nigeria, which I beg to disagree. Christian is the majority in Nigeria but the issue they have is they don't vote in unity in election on like the Muslim fold that vote uniformly base on religion, region and directives from their imams and traditional and political elders. This is where the christian need to learn and vote in unity and uniformly.
For example, in Nasarawa state, majority of the population are christians but christian has never been the governor in that state because of disunity among the christians to vote a particular candidate.
Few days ago, Abubakar Atiku deleted the post condemning the killing of Deborah Samuel in Sokoto, calling for the prosecution of the perpetrators, because he was threatened by the Muslim folds of their votes, he quickly ran to delete and denied authorizing the post. He has not condemn the said action. This mean three things:
1) He prefered his presidential ambition than the life lost and he will surely play to the tune of the Muslims when he gets power.
2) He has no regards for the christian community in Nigeria, his government which will never be will be worst than Buhari government in terms of bigotry and nepotism.
By this action, Abubakar Atiku have lost all the votes of the christians in Nigeria, let see how he will win the presidential election without the election without the votes of christians.
Christians, be wise.
Don't you know this before, this is just an eye opener. I prefer Buhari than him before.

5 Likes

Re: Abubakar Atiku Has Lost 2023 Election by Baawaa(m): 9:28am On May 14, 2022
Atiku is going no where

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abubakar Atiku Has Lost 2023 Election by seunmsg(m): 9:29am On May 14, 2022
One thing is clear about Atiku, he won’t do anything about bandits, criminal herdsmen and ISWAP terrorists. He considers them as brothers who must be appeased before the rest of us. He will choose religion over humanity and a peaceful Nigeria.

As far as the insecurity issues are concerned, absolutely nothing will change under an Atiku presidency. I won’t vote for him. No reasonable Nigerian should vote for him.

18 Likes

Re: Abubakar Atiku Has Lost 2023 Election by KpakpakpaRice: 9:30am On May 14, 2022
I will be surprise if he gets the PdP ticket

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Atiku Has Lost 2023 Election by rusher14: 9:35am On May 14, 2022
He will still get the PDP ticket.
Re: Abubakar Atiku Has Lost 2023 Election by Nigerialabalaba: 9:38am On May 14, 2022
God1000:
Atiku appears like a religious bigot
same daddy atiku wey u dis Ibo boy go still support . shiorr

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abubakar Atiku Has Lost 2023 Election by Ayed44: 9:39am On May 14, 2022
Unigrad:
Good morning all.
We all know about the happening in Nigeria since the past few days, this incident has been a eye opener to many Nigerians especially the christians.Its a general belief that the Muslims are the majority in Nigeria, which I beg to disagree. Christian is the majority in Nigeria but the issue they have is they don't vote in unity in election on like the Muslim fold that vote uniformly base on religion, region and directives from their imams and traditional and political elders. This is where the christian need to learn and vote in unity and uniformly.
For example, in Nasarawa state, majority of the population are christians but christian has never been the governor in that state because of disunity among the christians to vote a particular candidate.
By this action, Abubakar Atiku have lost all the votes of the christians in Nigeria, let see how he will win the presidential election without the election without the votes of christians.
Christians, be wise.
This boy with his "ONE VOTE" sha
Re: Abubakar Atiku Has Lost 2023 Election by God1000(m): 9:43am On May 14, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:

same daddy atiku wey u dis Ibo boy go still support . shiorr
get off my mention please

Stop the character assassination

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abubakar Atiku Has Lost 2023 Election by Spherical77(m): 9:46am On May 14, 2022
KpakpakpaRice:
I will be surprise if he gets the PdP ticket
he's likely to get the ticket but won't win the general election

2 Likes

Re: Abubakar Atiku Has Lost 2023 Election by Ijoh(m): 9:47am On May 14, 2022
Below is the so called alleged blasphemy by DEBORAH. Are we really in one country?

SULTANATE COUNCIL OF SOKOTO APOLOGIZES TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC FOR THE MURDER OF DEBORAH, STUDENT WHO SAID JESUS IS THE GREATEST AND JESUS MADE HER PASS HER EXAMS

It's unfortunate.

Her crime was that she said that Jesus was the greatest and that Jesus made her pass her exam.

That is what they call blasphemy.

It's not that she said anything against their religion.

She talked about her own religion and Christ.

It is now blasphemy for Christians to speak of their faith in this secular country called Nigeria.

Lanre Ayoola.

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Atiku Has Lost 2023 Election by Realist12: 9:48am On May 14, 2022
Atiku didn't just lose the South But the North as well . He has always been selfish jumping from party to party . He's just a cunning politician trying to buy the South but his beliefs are contrary to what he says.

4 Likes

Re: Abubakar Atiku Has Lost 2023 Election by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 9:49am On May 14, 2022
seunmsg:
One thing is clear about Atiku, he won’t do anything about bandits, criminal herdsmen and ISWAP terrorists. He considers them as brothers who must be appeased before the rest of us. He will choose religion over humanity and a peaceful Nigeria.

As far as the insecurity issues are concerned, absolutely nothing will change under an Atiku presidency. I won’t vote for him. No reasonable Nigerian should vote for him.
Same with Tinubu

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abubakar Atiku Has Lost 2023 Election by Nigerialabalaba: 9:49am On May 14, 2022
God1000:
get off my mention please

Stop the character assassination
Omo Ibo oremi , u too dey para. I just dey remind u of ur 1st love Daddy Atiku ni na grin

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Atiku Has Lost 2023 Election by Unigrad: 9:58am On May 14, 2022
Ayed44:
This boy with his "ONE VOTE" sha
Atiku has more than 1 vote?

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Atiku Has Lost 2023 Election by MikeBetty(m): 10:04am On May 14, 2022
Op, can you please show me where or the link of tinubu condenming the said killing? How many northern presidential aspirants condenmed it? How many southern presidential aspirants equally condenmed it if not osibanjo that just did?
Re: Abubakar Atiku Has Lost 2023 Election by Asgard13: 10:06am On May 14, 2022
Atiku jus won Northern Nigeria on a platter of diamond

And the south has no option than to que

Tinubu urchins need to tribble their hustle

Na Yoruba Muslim wey no comdemn Na him Northerners go give block votes

The more Una critviae Atiku..
The more popularity he gets in the north and the more Una peter obi that has been growing into faces of Northerners will start diminishing

This ones don’t know nigeria politcs

Fem think say sentiment

Atiku wey accept with his chest ... Na Una get sense pass a.m.

nairaland and myopic
Re: Abubakar Atiku Has Lost 2023 Election by Asgard13: 10:08am On May 14, 2022
MikeBetty:
Op, can you please show me where or the link of tinubu condenming the said killing? How many northern presidential aspirants condenmed it? How many southern presidential aspirants equally condenmed it if not osibanjo that just did?

All moniker on the thread Na Tinubu urchins ...

Them no see how to enter Atiku since .. Na this one wey go give am trust for North ..

Tinubu votes in the north just increase to 1 million grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abubakar Atiku Has Lost 2023 Election by everythinggirly(f): 10:08am On May 14, 2022
He's a loser already.
Re: Abubakar Atiku Has Lost 2023 Election by Validated: 10:09am On May 14, 2022
Atiku, Tinubu are both religious bigots. Atiku is a liberal who is looking to have a christian running mate. What can we say if Tinubu, whi wants to run on a muslim'muslim ticket?
Op, you cannot deceive xhristians with your crocodile tears. If the presudency is between Atiku (PDP) and Tinubu (APC), Christians would vote Atiku.

2 Likes

Re: Abubakar Atiku Has Lost 2023 Election by tollyboy5(m): 10:11am On May 14, 2022
seunmsg:

Vote osinbajo for better Nigeria

I'm afraid tinubu will want to stylishly do similar stuff to please the north
Re: Abubakar Atiku Has Lost 2023 Election by KpakpakpaRice: 10:12am On May 14, 2022
Spherical77:
he's likely to get the ticket but won't win the general election
Pdp's loss.

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Atiku Has Lost 2023 Election by seunmsg(m): 10:21am On May 14, 2022
tollyboy5:

Vote osinbajo for better Nigeria

I'm afraid tinubu will want to stylishly do similar stuff to please the north

I will support him if he wins the party’s ticket.

3 Likes

Re: Abubakar Atiku Has Lost 2023 Election by Asgard13: 10:28am On May 14, 2022
Validated:
Atiku, Tinubu are both religious bigots. Atiku is a liberal who is looking to have a christian running mate. What can we say if Tinubu, whi wants to run on a muslim'muslim ticket?
Op, you cannot deceive xhristians with your crocodile tears. If the presudency is between Atiku (PDP) and Tinubu (APC), Christians would vote Atiku.

Something Yoruba people are yet to understand..

They should keep this Atiku religion campaign going ..

Only confirming to the north.. that they have no fears
And after this .., Northerners will now vote Osibanjo and sing kumbayaaa grin

Nairaland
Politics section Na funny place .. everyone dey reaso. His brain and region. Like say other regions no Dey vote .. Fem come look Una ..

Even regions wey no Dey vote still get mouth..

Yoruba people sef
Re: Abubakar Atiku Has Lost 2023 Election by Asgard13: 10:29am On May 14, 2022
seunmsg:

I will support him if he wins the party’s ticket.

Don’t lose hope this early

Don’t tire before the main event

Whey you want to see Buhari hand over to Tinubu ..,

Relax.. cool
Re: Abubakar Atiku Has Lost 2023 Election by Yus2020: 10:32am On May 14, 2022
Atiku is worse than buhari very wicked

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Atiku Has Lost 2023 Election by Mossadd: 10:40am On May 14, 2022
seunmsg:

and we must vote Tinubu who will be asking us where is the cow when we get killed by fulani terrorist
Re: Abubakar Atiku Has Lost 2023 Election by Reality3080: 10:43am On May 14, 2022
seunmsg:

people who are supporting atiku because they want to spite yorubas at least their eye go don dey clear now,it’s crystal clear atiku isn’t different from buhari n he might even b worse.

He has never condemned any shit done by d north,the day a Christian preacher was killed in abj atiku tweeted about arsenal football team but never made mention of d woman

Atiku will never criticize herdsmen no matter their madness n some people still want atiku to take over from buhari

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abubakar Atiku Has Lost 2023 Election by Reality3080: 10:50am On May 14, 2022
MikeBetty:
so if atiku their son could delete his tweet for them it is tinubu u want to talk,person papa house they burn him no talk na outsider u want make e put mouth

When will Peter obi condemn d killing in Igbo land?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are People Making Peter Obi The Comedy Of 2023 Presidency / Only Option Available For Tinubu Now / Vetran Actor Kanayo .O. Kanayo Rejects Tinubu's N10m To Endorse Him ( Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.