Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,646 members, 7,820,253 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

Abubakar Atiku Has Lost 2023 Election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abubakar Atiku Has Lost 2023 Election (2358 Views)

Why My WAEC Certificate Bears Sadiq Abubakar’ – Atiku Responds To Forgery Allega / Soyinka: LP Leadership Knew Obi Lost 2023 Polls — But They Want To Force Lies On / Mohammed Abubakar, Atiku's Son Who Works In A Pure Water Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abubakar Atiku Has Lost 2023 Election by tollyboy5(m): 10:51am On May 14, 2022
Validated:
Atiku, Tinubu are both religious bigots. Atiku is a liberal who is looking to have a christian running mate. What can we say if Tinubu, whi wants to run on a muslim'muslim ticket?
Op, you cannot deceive xhristians with your crocodile tears. If the presudency is between Atiku (PDP) and Tinubu (APC), Christians would vote Atiku.
You're very funny. You call a nothern Muslim liberal and a Yoruba Muslim is not liberal?

You're just an hypocrite. Tinubu is the husband to a pastor

3 Likes

Re: Abubakar Atiku Has Lost 2023 Election by Ttalk: 10:54am On May 14, 2022
Asgard13:

Something Yoruba people are yet to understand..

They should keep this Atiku religion campaign going ..

Only confirming to the north.. that they have no fears
And after this .., Northerners will now vote Osibanjo and sing kumbayaaa grin

Nairaland
Politics section Na funny place .. everyone dey reaso. His brain and region. Like say other regions no Dey vote .. Fem come look Una ..

Even regions wey no Dey vote still get mouth..

Yoruba people sef

No be Igbo you dey yab for here. I swear Igbo don suffer for waivers hand. Before it was Reno, now Asgard din follow join

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Atiku Has Lost 2023 Election by Reality3080: 10:55am On May 14, 2022
Validated:
Atiku, Tinubu are both religious bigots. Atiku is a liberal who is looking to have a christian running mate. What can we say if Tinubu, whi wants to run on a muslim'muslim ticket?
Op, you cannot deceive xhristians with your crocodile tears. If the presudency is between Atiku (PDP) and Tinubu (APC), Christians would vote Atiku.
tinubu wife is a pastor,what do u have to say about that?

What do u Mean by liberal?
Re: Abubakar Atiku Has Lost 2023 Election by vickthourh(m): 10:56am On May 14, 2022
I once liked Atiku....

But after Deborah’s death,he will never get my vote.
He cannot rule NIGERIA
Re: Abubakar Atiku Has Lost 2023 Election by Asgard13: 10:56am On May 14, 2022
Ttalk:

No be Igbo you dey yab for here. I swear Igbo don suffer for waivers hand. Before it was Reno, now Asgard din follow join

How far..

Free me naa..
Re: Abubakar Atiku Has Lost 2023 Election by olembic: 10:57am On May 14, 2022
If you play pes mobile with gamepad like I do, you will win 9 out of every 10 matches.

HERE IS HOW IT'S DONE:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2SRr0dbN-I
Re: Abubakar Atiku Has Lost 2023 Election by MikeBetty(m): 11:31am On May 14, 2022
Reality3080:
so if atiku their son could delete his tweet for them it is tinubu u want to talk,person papa house they burn him no talk na outsider u want make e put mouth

When will Peter obi condemn d killing in Igbo land?
The op played religious card here. Did you read the post at all? Is tinubu no longer a muslim again who also stand to loose northern muslim vote? Your quote actually confirm the saying that yorubas shift goal post.
Re: Abubakar Atiku Has Lost 2023 Election by Nobody: 11:47am On May 14, 2022
tollyboy5:

You're very funny. You call a nothern Muslim liberal and a Yoruba Muslim is not liberal?

You're just an hypocrite. Tinubu is the husband to a pastor
Lol.. He's a confused fellow grin
Re: Abubakar Atiku Has Lost 2023 Election by Nobody: 11:49am On May 14, 2022
Reality3080:
tinubu wife is a pastor,what do u have to say about that?

What do u Mean by liberal?
Lol.. I don't think he knows what liberal means..
Re: Abubakar Atiku Has Lost 2023 Election by Googledotcom: 12:15pm On May 14, 2022
seunmsg:
One thing is clear about Atiku, he won’t do anything about bandits, criminal herdsmen and ISWAP terrorists. He considers them as brothers who must be appeased before the rest of us. He will choose religion over humanity and a peaceful Nigeria.

As far as the insecurity issues are concerned, absolutely nothing will change under an Atiku presidency. I won’t vote for him. No reasonable Nigerian should vote for him.
Should we vote for Tinubu ?
Re: Abubakar Atiku Has Lost 2023 Election by maestroferddi: 12:23pm On May 14, 2022
seunmsg:
One thing is clear about Atiku, he won’t do anything about bandits, criminal herdsmen and ISWAP terrorists. He considers them as brothers who must be appeased before the rest of us. He will choose religion over humanity and a peaceful Nigeria.

As far as the insecurity issues are concerned, absolutely nothing will change under an Atiku presidency. I won’t vote for him. No reasonable Nigerian should vote for him.
Nothing new...

I am saying it for the umpteenth time that neither ATIKU nor TINUBU should be allowed to become president in 2023.

Dem no do us as Nigerians na..
Re: Abubakar Atiku Has Lost 2023 Election by Nobody: 12:38pm On May 14, 2022
Every smart political person during this period use to becareful not to type trash naw we see him as a religious Malfar nobody will vote for him buhari is better than him
Re: Abubakar Atiku Has Lost 2023 Election by Minime10(f): 12:39pm On May 14, 2022
No more religious fanatics in the corridor of power
Re: Abubakar Atiku Has Lost 2023 Election by alfarouq(m): 12:45pm On May 14, 2022
Ijoh:
Below is the so called alleged blasphemy by DEBORAH. Are we really in one country?

SULTANATE COUNCIL OF SOKOTO APOLOGIZES TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC FOR THE MURDER OF DEBORAH, STUDENT WHO SAID JESUS IS THE GREATEST AND JESUS MADE HER PASS HER EXAMS

It's unfortunate.

Her crime was that she said that Jesus was the greatest and that Jesus made her pass her exam.

That is what they call blasphemy.

It's not that she said anything against their religion.

She talked about her own religion and Christ.

It is now blasphemy for Christians to speak of their faith in this secular country called Nigeria.

Lanre Ayoola.

There was nowhere she mentioned Jesus through out the voice note. I guess you listened to a different audio.

If you listen to the actual audio you will notice that she was not the only person in the place where she was recording the voice note.

She stated her grievance and her colleagues did not say anything. Then she went the extra mile to involve the prophet and that is the point you will here undertone of voices called her name and cautioned her.

You can find out the meaning of "Manzo" from a person that understands Hausa.

Where the people who take the law into their hands wrong?
Yes, very wrong.

Was the girl wrong for involving the prophet in the voice note after stating her grievance?
Yes, very wrong.
Re: Abubakar Atiku Has Lost 2023 Election by Acme45: 1:44pm On May 14, 2022
Reality3080:
people who are supporting atiku because they want to spite yorubas at least their eye go don dey clear now,it’s crystal clear atiku isn’t different from buhari n he might even b worse.

He has never condemned any shit done by d north,the day a Christian preacher was killed in abj atiku tweeted about arsenal football team but never made mention of d woman

Atiku will never criticize herdsmen no matter their madness n some people still want atiku to take over from buhari
Tinubu brought this problem on the west not the other regions. Because single handedly it would have been impossible for buhari to be president without the west greed. It's only God that can make Tinubu president not Man. Because Tinubu is part of the problem of Nigeria today. Jonathan was bad but a million times better than Buhari who Tinubu convinced the west to vote for. I will personally vote for Atiku if he gets the ticket or any flag bearer of PDP. Thank you
Re: Abubakar Atiku Has Lost 2023 Election by faceland: 2:35pm On May 14, 2022
He is an imposter.

Non of the Buhari's thief would be persecuted under him.

Lie is free so don't expect a politician to keep his restructuring promise.

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023 POLL: Atiku Defeats Tinubu, Obi By A Wide Margin / I Have Decided To Start Supporting Tinubu Because Of This Act Alone / Total Shutdown For Obidatti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.