Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,602 members, 7,861,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 09:29 PM

Linda Ikeji's Counsel In Court To Defend N1bn Suit By NBM Of Africa Over Libel - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji's Counsel In Court To Defend N1bn Suit By NBM Of Africa Over Libel (33451 Views)

Blessing CEO Remanded In Prison Till May 30 Over Alleged Cyber-Bullying & Libel / Mompha Threatens To Sue Bobrisky Over Libel & Defamation / D’Banj Continues ₦1.5 Billion Libel Case As Seyitan Withdraws Petition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji's Counsel In Court To Defend N1bn Suit By NBM Of Africa Over Libel by Phynboi: 4:01pm On May 15, 2022
Are you sure it is their members? These one's are using law court to treat their grievance not fight or constituting.

meobizy:
Lol. Meanwhile their members constitute a nuisance in schools around the nation. They exported their activities to countries full of illegal Nigerian immigrants. This small part of the gang have found a way to make money off the name.
Re: Linda Ikeji's Counsel In Court To Defend N1bn Suit By NBM Of Africa Over Libel by Carlyboi(m): 5:16pm On May 15, 2022
Mjbecknis:

NBM is not a cult group, neither are they in support of any criminal activities.
The public has right to their own opinion but strict majors has to be taken when a supposed learned individual abuse a registered organization because she was misinformed of the true nature or motive of the NBM.
NBM is not black axxe, because a wrong information has been pass down over the years, those not make it right or true.
This is an example of what NBM is fighting against "Mental slavery". The public has been conjoin to think and view NBM in a wrong way.

I believe you are educated, do your research and you will see different ways in which this organization has contributed in one way or another to our human race.

Pls be guided.

Don’t tell me to be guided!is that a threat or something?lol!This plain rebuttal laced with subtle treat is not enough to convince anyone that NBM isn’t a cult group or are not the same group as the Black Axxe!Your members call themselves ayes/Egede this is the same for the black Axxe your insignia and mode of greeting is the same thing?the identification color is the same thing but you come on here telling me the NBm isn’t a cult group and some cliche freedom fighting lines...Since you you wanna launder your groups image so bad,you should have eschewed violence and stick to strictly freedom fighting or whatever that it is your group was established in UNiben for instead engaging in supremacy fights with other confraternities,oppressing,intimidating,unleashing mayhem and violence on innocent students on campus and people in the society,and being used as guns for hire by politicians and evil people...I believe you’d understand all I have said considering the fact that you sound educated.

It’s not enough to say you’re not a cult group when members of your group exhibit the traits and perpetuate acts and criminal activities within and outside the shores of this country including Italy,South Africa,Tukey and the UAE to name a few it would do your confraternity a world of good ridding your group of criminal elements and not make membership an all-comers open to criminal minded,unscrupulous elements,violent people and the dregs of the society and by prosecuting the people committing violent crimes who are associated and flaunt the membership of your NBM group.Ciao!
Re: Linda Ikeji's Counsel In Court To Defend N1bn Suit By NBM Of Africa Over Libel by ucha1: 6:17pm On May 15, 2022
The last time I checked they were called b. s. t
Re: Linda Ikeji's Counsel In Court To Defend N1bn Suit By NBM Of Africa Over Libel by Phynboi: 7:40pm On May 15, 2022
The menace of unverified post used by bloggers to draw traffic to their sites is getting out of hand. There is need for a law to be made for it so that bloggers can be well coordinated to only dish out verifiable news.
I am happy the NBM is disappointing many people who have discarded them off as a terrorist organisation. I hope they also drag the BBC to court for the documentary it did on the organisation.
Re: Linda Ikeji's Counsel In Court To Defend N1bn Suit By NBM Of Africa Over Libel by Phynboi: 7:46pm On May 15, 2022
I have seen them arrest the people who commit crime using the name of their movement and hand such to the police. Like the time some boys best up a lady for wearing or singing some songs, the boys were caught and given to the police. I followed the story that time. At least they are trying to do good, they should be encouraged if you ask me.

Carlyboi:

Don’t tell me to be guided!is that a threat or something?lol!This plain rebuttal laced with subtle treat is not enough to convince anyone that NBM isn’t a cult group or are not the same group as the Black Axxe!Your members call themselves ayes/Egede this is the same for the black Axxe your insignia and mode of greeting is the same thing?the identification color is the same thing but you come on here telling me the NBm isn’t a cult group and some cliche freedom fighting lines...Since you you wanna launder your groups image so bad,you should have eschewed violence and stick to strictly freedom fighting or whatever that it is your group was established in UNiben for instead engaging in supremacy fights with other confraternities,oppressing,intimidating,unleashing mayhem and violence on innocent students on campus and people in the society,and being used as guns for hire by politicians and evil people...I believe you’d understand all I have said considering the fact that you sound educated.

It’s not enough to say you’re not a cult group when members of your group exhibit the traits and perpetuate acts and criminal activities within and outside the shores of this country including Italy,South Africa,Tukey and the UAE to name a few it would do your confraternity a world of good ridding your group of criminal elements and not make membership an all-comers open to criminal minded,unscrupulous elements,violent people and the dregs of the society and by prosecuting the people committing violent crimes who are associated and flaunt the membership of your NBM group.Ciao!
Re: Linda Ikeji's Counsel In Court To Defend N1bn Suit By NBM Of Africa Over Libel by Carlyboi(m): 9:01pm On May 15, 2022
[quote author=Phynboi post=112865561]I have seen them arrest the people who commit crime using the name of their movement and hand such to the police. Like the time some boys best up a lady for wearing or singing some songs, the boys were caught and given to the police. I followed the story that time. At least they are trying to do good, they should be encouraged if you ask me.

Ok!That’s a positive then and they should do more of that violence and mayhem are the bane of Nigerian fraternities not like there ain’t confraternities in some western school and colleges but their code of conduct,mode of operation and the activities of such frats doesn’t descend into the kind of violence we witness and that’s people find them abhorrent!

They should keep up with dissociation and prosecution of those criminals parading themselves as members of their group!
Re: Linda Ikeji's Counsel In Court To Defend N1bn Suit By NBM Of Africa Over Libel by Blacksaint11: 4:38am On May 16, 2022
I think this is a lesson for all bloggers who dont follow the ethics of broadcasting/journalism,they should all know there is always a journalistic pit ahead if their publications are malicious.
Obviously Linda Ikeja will pay dearly for defamation of character on this law abiding organization NBM,wailers can wail all they wish but the law remains the law and NBM is properly registered organization and who ever dears to drag her name to disrepute or by any form classify the organization with any faceless or criminal organization as Linda Ikeji did will face the full arm of the law.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wizkid Dumps L.A.X From His Label, Starboy Record / Teni Playing Bench Tennis In Front Of A Shop (Video) / Wizkid And Burna Boy Rehearse 'Ginger' Together Ahead Of Live Performance (Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.