Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,815 members, 7,810,127 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:17 PM

Sokoto People Are Attacking Christians In Their States - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sokoto People Are Attacking Christians In Their States (3056 Views)

Sokoto People Join Queue With The Aim Of Voting Atiku Tomorrow (Pictures) / When Jonathan Visited The Sultan Of Sokoto, People Waited Outside The Palace To / Tinubu To Tambuwal: Don't Use My Name To Defraud Sokoto People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sokoto People Are Attacking Christians In Their States by princepee: 5:15pm On May 14, 2022
wis3:
all of these would not have been happening if a certain person had just kept what she thought to herself. This could get worse. Could even escalate to neighboring states. All because of one person.
are you blaming the one that was killed?
Re: Sokoto People Are Attacking Christians In Their States by Felabrity: 5:34pm On May 14, 2022
Army are on ground
Re: Sokoto People Are Attacking Christians In Their States by oilmane(m): 5:40pm On May 14, 2022
Felabrity:
Quite sad and horrible

They want to start another communal violence

They pushed this woman out of her house and started beating her

https://twitter.com/AfamDeluxo/status/1525483202982187008?t=-SLZ1mHlsBEka-c9WYRy8A&s=19

That mature man raise that big stick on a lady? Religion is really the opium of the poor, this happens cause their leaders do nothing to them after they kill "infidel", their leaders tacitly support them, nor be one delete tweet way he make to condemn the killing after them accuse am of going against them?
Re: Sokoto People Are Attacking Christians In Their States by Agwotulumbe(f): 5:46pm On May 14, 2022
can't Christians retaliate?
kill any Muslim at sight angry
Re: Sokoto People Are Attacking Christians In Their States by Agwotulumbe(f): 5:50pm On May 14, 2022
Alexaonfleek:
I saw a video of Christians chasing them back when they tried to burn a church
all northern Christians should start slaughtering these bastard.
Christians in the south should start carnage on these bastards living in the south.

Tueh I hate Islam with passion.
Re: Sokoto People Are Attacking Christians In Their States by TrendyTrendy: 5:50pm On May 14, 2022
Broveens42:

Stop gloating over religion. If I wanna follow your logic..
Who's more demonic ? Muslims or the Christian leaders that have been paying lip service to this type of crisis right from the days of Jos to Kano ?
The earlier you realize religion generally was meant to prey on the weak and gullible in the society, the better for you.

Many pensioners have died under the leadership of Christian leaders in Nigeria, also many children have died of hunger in their hands.

Death isn't just about the knife

Shut the f**k up can you justify all these killings caused by your muslim terrorist brothers all in the name of islam and yet you all shift blame to another religion this is why the entire northern Nigeria has been suffering for many years
Re: Sokoto People Are Attacking Christians In Their States by franklingud(m): 6:04pm On May 14, 2022
Ijoh:
You are right.
They've just burned down a Catholic church and they are burning down shops.

All because the Killers of Deborah were arrested
Two of the main people.

Christians are running every where right now for their lives.

Some groups have gone to sultan palace and are protesting everywhere.
They are in their thousands.

They are holding objects and causing unrests everywhere.

Separate Nigeria Now!!!

1.Oduduwa Republic with Capital in Lagos

2.Biafra Republic with Capital in Enugu

3.Ijaw Republic with Capital in Wilberforce City

4.Kwararafa Republic(Middle Belt) with Capital in Wukari

5.And useless unity begging Arewa Republic with Capital in Kano

Yugoslavia shared into seven countries and its population was Lagos size.

Everybody must please speak on this!!!!

Disintegrate Nigeria or nothing else!!!

We are not one
We are never ever one!!!!

Supported bro.

Nigeria has never been one.

Divide this country for good.
Re: Sokoto People Are Attacking Christians In Their States by snowball11(m): 6:05pm On May 14, 2022
wis3:
all of these would not have been happening if a certain person had just kept what she thought to herself. This could get worse. Could even escalate to neighboring states. All because of one person.

What the heck is this one saying? She was asked how she managed to pass her last term examination and she responded it was Jesus o! What the Bleep is wrong with that that she was asked to apologize?

If Nigeria is on a time bomb that she can no longer exist then Bleep the bomb to go off already! undecided
Re: Sokoto People Are Attacking Christians In Their States by amuwo1980: 6:07pm On May 14, 2022
Nairaland mods have been hiding this news , this is not patriotism

1 Like

Re: Sokoto People Are Attacking Christians In Their States by techWriter3: 6:11pm On May 14, 2022
You m
Re: Sokoto People Are Attacking Christians In Their States by Felyyaks(f): 6:20pm On May 14, 2022
Ijoh:
You are right.
They've just burned down a Catholic church and they are burning down shops.

All because the Killers of Deborah were arrested
Two of the main people.

Christians are running every where right now for their lives.

Some groups have gone to sultan palace and are protesting everywhere.
They are in their thousands.

They are holding objects and causing unrests everywhere.

Separate Nigeria Now!!!

1.Oduduwa Republic with Capital in Lagos

2.Biafra Republic with Capital in Enugu

3.Ijaw Republic with Capital in Wilberforce City

4.Kwararafa Republic(Middle Belt) with Capital in Wukari

5.And useless unity begging Arewa Republic with Capital in Kano

Yugoslavia shared into seven countries and its population was Lagos size.

Everybody must please speak on this!!!!

Disintegrate Nigeria or nothing else!!!

We are not one
We are never ever one!!!!

This is just the best solution. One Nigeria is dead
Re: Sokoto People Are Attacking Christians In Their States by wis3(m): 8:40pm On May 14, 2022
snowball11:

What the heck is this one saying? She was asked how she managed to pass her last term examination and she responded it was Jesus o! What the Bleep is wrong with that that she was asked to apologize?

If Nigeria is on a time bomb that she can no longer exist then Bleep the bomb to go off already! undecided
you left this part out. Holy Ghost Fire, nothing's going to happen to me, you should know what to be sending to this group, it's not that the group was created to be sending nonsense, the group was created for posting things like, test assignment e.t.c. not the nonsense you are posting, no be only prophet, you are coming to play on me." The nonsense she referred to is the religious posts."
Re: Sokoto People Are Attacking Christians In Their States by Broveens42(m): 8:47pm On May 14, 2022
TrendyTrendy:
Shut the f**k up can you justify all these killings caused by your muslim terrorist brothers all in the name of islam and yet you all shift blame to another religion this is why the entire northern Nigeria has been suffering for many years

Lol. You are clearly ignorant about the world you live in. Nobody is justifying anything. Instead of condemning a criminal act, why paint one religion better than the other?

The problem with Black people, they would never view this as a criminal act and that explains why even Christian leaders with political ambition are finding it hard to condemn, in other not to offend.

That explains why you are fixated on an Abrahamic religion with history of killings without addressing the criminal act as it is.

Have you ever protested or asked questions about the inclusion of a religious law(sharia) in your constitution? A supposed secular country?
Re: Sokoto People Are Attacking Christians In Their States by Salubata(m): 8:58pm On May 14, 2022
So you speak Yoruba fluently cheesy

You remind me of childhood, I move around your people, infact I understand your language a bit then
ChoCho54:
Mo wa pa.

1 Like

Re: Sokoto People Are Attacking Christians In Their States by ChoCho54(f): 9:08pm On May 14, 2022
Salubata:
So you speak Yoruba fluently cheesy

You remind me of childhood, I move around your people, infact I understand your language a bit then
Toor..

That will not happen in the present Nigeria. We slept and woke up enemies.
Re: Sokoto People Are Attacking Christians In Their States by Salubata(m): 9:18pm On May 14, 2022
No, we're still getting very along despite the challenges.

ChoCho54:
Toor..

That will not happen in the present Nigeria. We slept and woke up enemies.
Re: Sokoto People Are Attacking Christians In Their States by ChoCho54(f): 9:34pm On May 14, 2022
Salubata:
No, we're still getting very along despite the challenges.

Ok. If you say so.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sokoto People Are Attacking Christians In Their States by Salubata(m): 9:43pm On May 14, 2022
I Know so.

Are you enemies to your Yoruba neighbours?
ChoCho54:
Ok. If you say so.
Re: Sokoto People Are Attacking Christians In Their States by ChoCho54(f): 3:55pm On May 15, 2022
Salubata:
I Know so.

Are you enemies to your Yoruba neighbours?
Nooo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Primaries: Eagle Square Ready To Host 2,315 Delegates (Photos) / Photo : Naira Gains Against the Dollar / Can Democracy Work In Africa?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.