Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

Muslims Riot In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Killers. Burn Down Catholic, ECWA Churces - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muslims Riot In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Killers. Burn Down Catholic, ECWA Churces (3021 Views)

Protesters Vandalise Non-muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Killers / Go After Sponsors Of Killers, Stop Accusing Us - Northeast Youths Tells FG / Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu Over Arrest: "I Promised I'll Smoke You Out" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muslims Riot In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Killers. Burn Down Catholic, ECWA Churces by AfricanColumbus: 4:19pm On May 14, 2022
Riots have broken out in Sokoto as youths burn down churches, businesses over arrest of Deborah's killers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bbydfLFvmSo

Sokoto Riot : Igbo Youths Return Attack By Muslims Youths In Sokoto

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zzd6MOfmZ0Q

Sokoto Riots : Weeping Woman Desperately Cries For Help As They Are Surrounded By Muslim Youths In Sokoto

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9eZeYJJdoGk

Sokoto Riots: Widespread Looting Of Igbo Businesses Currently On

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vffh2F4hLXY

Lalasticlala
Re: Muslims Riot In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Killers. Burn Down Catholic, ECWA Churces by Creamypie(m): 4:21pm On May 14, 2022
I no fit be law enforcement, make I empty magazines on these psychotic we are sharing country with

2 Likes

Re: Muslims Riot In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Killers. Burn Down Catholic, ECWA Churces by johnkay1(m): 4:21pm On May 14, 2022
Ok
Re: Muslims Riot In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Killers. Burn Down Catholic, ECWA Churces by Ijoh(m): 4:22pm On May 14, 2022
Christians start to fully attack them back all over Nigeria please.

They've extremely beaten and wounded many Christians as we speak.

They've just burned down a Catholic church and they are burning down shops.

All because the Killers of Deborah were arrested
Two of the main people.

Christians are running every where right now for their lives.

Some groups have gone to sultan palace and are protesting everywhere.
They are in their thousands.

They are holding objects and causing unrests everywhere.

Separate Nigeria Now!!!

1.Oduduwa Republic with Capital in Lagos

2.Biafra Republic with Capital in Enugu

3.Ijaw Republic with Capital in Wilberforce City

4.Kwararafa Republic(Middle Belt) with Capital in Wukari

5.And useless unity begging Arewa Republic with Capital in Kano

Yugoslavia shared into seven countries and its population was Lagos size.

Everybody must please speak on this!!!!

Disintegrate Nigeria or nothing else!!!

We are not one
We are never ever one!!!!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Muslims Riot In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Killers. Burn Down Catholic, ECWA Churces by ken6488(m): 4:25pm On May 14, 2022
Ijoh:
Christians start to fully attack them back all over Nigeria please.

They've extremely beaten and wounded many Christians as we speak.

They've just burned down a Catholic church and they are burning down shops.

All because the Killers of Deborah were arrested
Two of the main people.

Christians are running every where right now for their lives.

Some groups have gone to sultan palace and are protesting everywhere.
They are in their thousands.

They are holding objects and causing unrests everywhere.

Separate Nigeria Now!!!

1.Oduduwa Republic with Capital in Lagos

2.Biafra Republic with Capital in Enugu

3.Ijaw Republic with Capital in Wilberforce City

4.Kwararafa Republic(Middle Belt) with Capital in Wukari

5.And useless unity begging Arewa Republic with Capital in Kano

Yugoslavia shared into seven countries and its population was Lagos size.

Everybody must please speak on this!!!!

Disintegrate Nigeria or nothing else!!!

We are not one
We are never ever one!!!!

You missing one important country

Niger delta republic

Capital calabar

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Muslims Riot In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Killers. Burn Down Catholic, ECWA Churces by orisa37: 4:27pm On May 14, 2022
SOKOTO WILL NOT KNOW PEACE UNTIL THEY APPEASE AND ATONE FOR THE DEAD.
Re: Muslims Riot In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Killers. Burn Down Catholic, ECWA Churces by PlayerMeji: 4:28pm On May 14, 2022
Here is the problem with us Christians....

We are never in any form of UNITY to portend any threat!!!

That's the reason I still insist that the term CHRISTIAN is not befitting for anyone down SOUTH of NIGERIA

We are merely CHURCH-GOERS here....the REAL CHRISTIANS are the DEBORAHS, and anyone who chooses to be a CHRISTIAN up NORTH!

These lot see threats, persecutions and trials everyday and in spite of that are still rooted in their Christian beliefs...

I SALUTE EVERY CHRISTIAN IN THE North from SOUTH KADUNA, JOS, BAUCHI, SOKOTO, KANO, etc.

MY HEARTFELT RESPECT TO YOU ALL!!!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Muslims Riot In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Killers. Burn Down Catholic, ECWA Churces by Lastmankc(m): 4:30pm On May 14, 2022
Until Christians take law into their hands,these vermins we continue to act as if they have the monopoly of violence.
Re: Muslims Riot In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Killers. Burn Down Catholic, ECWA Churces by Divoc19(f): 4:33pm On May 14, 2022
cryThere was a country
Re: Muslims Riot In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Killers. Burn Down Catholic, ECWA Churces by AfricanColumbus: 4:37pm On May 14, 2022

Re: Muslims Riot In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Killers. Burn Down Catholic, ECWA Churces by ArewaHero(m): 4:38pm On May 14, 2022
IS a Lie the second woman was a child Kidnappers arrested in kano the video is an old video since 2021.

4 Likes

Re: Muslims Riot In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Killers. Burn Down Catholic, ECWA Churces by Aboks(m): 4:39pm On May 14, 2022
Chineke kpo unu okwu
useless people
Re: Muslims Riot In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Killers. Burn Down Catholic, ECWA Churces by Elolam87(m): 4:40pm On May 14, 2022
This is a very sad scene to behold, are you telling me that these protesters are directly supporting the murderers of deborah.i can't believe my eyes.These people are criminals.The govt should handle this matter carefully,if not,it will degenerate into a full blown religious crisis.Lastly,it's not that Christians are too docile to fight, we don't serve a blood sucking demon
Re: Muslims Riot In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Killers. Burn Down Catholic, ECWA Churces by Akonamasi: 4:41pm On May 14, 2022
AfricanColumbus:

Boys oye!
Re: Muslims Riot In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Killers. Burn Down Catholic, ECWA Churces by Akonamasi: 4:41pm On May 14, 2022
Elolam87:
This is a very sad scene to behold, are you telling me that this protesters are directly supporting the murderers of deborah.i can't believe my eyes.These people are criminals.The govt should handle this matter carefully,if not,it will degenerate into a full blown religious crisis.Lastly,it's not that Christians are too docile to fight, we don't serve a blood sucking demon

They are supporting naaaa
Re: Muslims Riot In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Killers. Burn Down Catholic, ECWA Churces by ArewaHero(m): 4:42pm On May 14, 2022
Creamypie:
I no fit be law enforcement, make I empty magazines on these psychotic we are sharing country with
mods BAN this FOOL

THE SECOND VIDEO IS CHILD KIDNAPPER ARRESTED BY VIGILANTE IN KANO 2021

.... HE JUST mIXED THE. VIDEO
Re: Muslims Riot In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Killers. Burn Down Catholic, ECWA Churces by jmoore(m): 4:44pm On May 14, 2022
ISLAMABAD!!

ISLAMAEVIL

ISLAMATERRORISM

ISLAMACURSE

End Islam to save lives.

Curse be upon Mohammed for this religion of terror!!

2 Likes

Re: Muslims Riot In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Killers. Burn Down Catholic, ECWA Churces by ImmaculateJOE(m): 4:44pm On May 14, 2022
Let me repeat what someone said..
They killed Deborah not because she blasphemed but because she is a Christian

Why attack Churches, Christians in their homes and Igbo shops..?

2 Likes

Re: Muslims Riot In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Killers. Burn Down Catholic, ECWA Churces by Creamypie(m): 4:48pm On May 14, 2022
ArewaHero:
mods BAN this FOOL

ban your mama and papa head. Animal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muslims Riot In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Killers. Burn Down Catholic, ECWA Churces by ArewaHero(m): 4:50pm On May 14, 2022
Creamypie:
ban your mama and papa head. Animal
OK sir i will do
Re: Muslims Riot In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Killers. Burn Down Catholic, ECWA Churces by Creamypie(m): 4:52pm On May 14, 2022
ArewaHero:
OK sir i will do
who cares?
Re: Muslims Riot In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Killers. Burn Down Catholic, ECWA Churces by ArewaHero(m): 4:54pm On May 14, 2022
Creamypie:
who cares?
somebody
Re: Muslims Riot In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Killers. Burn Down Catholic, ECWA Churces by AfricanColumbus: 4:55pm On May 14, 2022
Sokoto Riots : Weeping Woman Desperately Cries For Help As They Are Surrounded By Muslim Youths

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9eZeYJJdoGk
Re: Muslims Riot In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Killers. Burn Down Catholic, ECWA Churces by Donaluta(m): 5:05pm On May 14, 2022
ArewaHero:
mods BAN this FOOL

Terrorist.. go sleep... Where you dey for Sokoto.. make I come empty one magazine for your body
Re: Muslims Riot In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Killers. Burn Down Catholic, ECWA Churces by VladimirPutiin(m): 5:11pm On May 14, 2022
Gradually degenerating into a religious crisis.
Re: Muslims Riot In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Killers. Burn Down Catholic, ECWA Churces by Aboks(m): 5:12pm On May 14, 2022
Religion of piss

Re: Muslims Riot In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Killers. Burn Down Catholic, ECWA Churces by PARADIZEPRIEST: 5:32pm On May 14, 2022
MY PEOPLE STOP CHASING CHEAP FOOD /CHEAP LIFE SYNDROME. HUMAN LIFE IS NOT CHEAP,GO BACK TO YOUR HOME STATE AND DEVELOP IT AND LIVE WELL. angrySTOP LIVING WITH WILD ANIMALS WHO HIDE UNDER RELIGION TO KILL. A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE. sad
Re: Muslims Riot In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Killers. Burn Down Catholic, ECWA Churces by Hopodes: 5:33pm On May 14, 2022
Islam is a CANCER
Islam is a CANCER
Islam is a CANCER
Islam is a CANCER
Islam is a CANCER

Islam is a CANCER to the world

1 Like

Re: Muslims Riot In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Killers. Burn Down Catholic, ECWA Churces by AfricanColumbus: 6:49pm On May 14, 2022
Sokoto Riots: Widespread Looting Of Igbo Businesses Currently On

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vffh2F4hLXY
Re: Muslims Riot In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Killers. Burn Down Catholic, ECWA Churces by Nobody: 6:50pm On May 14, 2022
This is what we have been saying.
Nigeria is an entirely a Blessed Nation but also blessed with the worst idiots on planet earth.
I will defend this anywhere.
Re: Muslims Riot In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Killers. Burn Down Catholic, ECWA Churces by Cantonese: 6:52pm On May 14, 2022
Na wah.

Now on their own, they have further emboldened ESNand other groups in the SE to carry out their own acts.
Re: Muslims Riot In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Killers. Burn Down Catholic, ECWA Churces by MoneyGoDrop: 9:24pm On May 14, 2022
All Muslims are animals. All of them no exception.

(1) (2) (Reply)

BONDING: Caption This Picture Of The Vice President, Yemi Osinbajo / Just Imagine This Tulunbu Face Hanging In Your Office!! / Argument Between A Middlebelter And Biafran On Twitter About Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.