Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,375 members, 7,826,473 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

Why Are All Barber's Like This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are All Barber's Like This? (3004 Views)

She Can't Marry A Barber / Female Barber In Underwear Twerks For Customer While Barbing (photos) / Lady Blocks Her Barber On Facebook Because Of A Compliment With "Dear" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are All Barber's Like This? by Born2winnx: 4:34pm On May 14, 2022
Almost all the barbing shop have gone to always do this, Is like if they don't use powder they won't get a perfect lining.
At first I thoughts it's those apprentice that are not yet good with the clipper and shape lining, but no it's not.
I always get angry, but theys nothing I can do

While I was in birmingham in uk, they don't use powder to shave hair, the dude did it perfectly well.

Lalasticlala
Seun

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are All Barber's Like This? by Younext: 4:37pm On May 14, 2022
Architect don dropout grin

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are All Barber's Like This? by Bluezy13(m): 4:48pm On May 14, 2022
Younext:
Architect don dropout grin

Artist follow am.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are All Barber's Like This? by LoudlyMouthed: 4:50pm On May 14, 2022
Born2winnx:

While I was in birmingham in uk, they don't use powder to shave hair, the dude did it perfectly well
Then keep flying back to Birmingham everytime you want to cut/change hairstyle

Moreover, you didn't tell us: After dey finish for your haircut here, do you end up hating the look?

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Are All Barber's Like This? by LocalStandard1(m): 4:51pm On May 14, 2022
Baba calm down let him carve you, that is how we do it here. Thank you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are All Barber's Like This? by Kharol1234: 7:12pm On May 14, 2022
The guy were they carve me no they use powder, some are good without using powder.

1 Like

Re: Why Are All Barber's Like This? by sajmark(m): 7:30pm On May 14, 2022
If they don't use powder and your hairline gets messed up, you will still open a thread dragging them... Humans can never be satisfied nor pleased.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are All Barber's Like This? by RickSanchez: 7:42pm On May 14, 2022
It's a sign your barber knows what he's doing. It also stops them from eating into your hairline.

1 Like

Re: Why Are All Barber's Like This? by shantti(m): 8:03pm On May 14, 2022
This one nah engineering drawing

9 Likes

Re: Why Are All Barber's Like This? by Haakeem(m): 8:56pm On May 14, 2022
They use the powder to decieve you,ones you get home and wash your head you would see the real shave and you would nt like it at all.
Re: Why Are All Barber's Like This? by PerfectStranger(m): 9:47pm On May 14, 2022
After using powder to line your hair, you'll look like Chris Brown. Once you wash off the hair at home,you'll end up looking like kante grin

12 Likes

Re: Why Are All Barber's Like This? by Kriss216: 1:18am On May 15, 2022
PerfectStranger:
After using powder to line your hair, you'll look like Chris Brown. Once you wash off the hair at home,you'll end up looking like kante grin
Like, you go home with powder on your hairline? They don't use hot towel to clean you up after hair cut? They don't use disinfectant on you?

1 Like

Re: Why Are All Barber's Like This? by Nobody: 3:27am On May 15, 2022
PerfectStranger:
grin
Re: Why Are All Barber's Like This? by wiseone28: 7:12am On May 15, 2022
Is there anything we won't complain?

Re: Why Are All Barber's Like This? by JoyousFurnitire(m): 8:22am On May 15, 2022
grin
shantti:
This one nah engineering drawing

(1) (Reply)

Why Don't Women Ask Men Out On Dates? / 6 Things To Avoid In Relationship / Is It Right To Confront A Snatcher?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.