Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,117 members, 7,828,981 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

Breaking: Igbo Owned Building Material Market Attack And Burn Down In Sokoto-pic - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Igbo Owned Building Material Market Attack And Burn Down In Sokoto-pic (9246 Views)

Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video / HURIWA: Mercenaries Behind Abia Cattle Market Attack / BREAKING! Igbo Richest Man Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking: Igbo Owned Building Material Market Attack And Burn Down In Sokoto-pic by okeysoninv: 5:09pm On May 14, 2022
Kwashiman:
Here we go again.. I watched the video link you posted and there's absolutely no hint or indication that the market destroyed belongs to Igbos, are Igbos the only traders in Sokoto? I don't know why you IPOB idiots are trying so hard to stoke this into a Igbo vs North ethnic war, Igbos will only retaliate if we see reasonable evidence that Igbos lives and properties are killed and destroyed.
if it's not igbos , is it hausas ? Common logic will tell u igbos dominates that market that why they are attacking. I don't support ipob but I have my red line."Don't attack my people."

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Igbo Owned Building Material Market Attack And Burn Down In Sokoto-pic by okeysoninv: 5:10pm On May 14, 2022
The retaliation will soon be felt all over south east by tomorrow..if the news were correct.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Igbo Owned Building Material Market Attack And Burn Down In Sokoto-pic by PrinceOfLagos: 5:12pm On May 14, 2022
okeysoninv:
The repraiser will soon be felt all over south east by tomorrow..if the news were correct.
The Igbos will not be part of your repraisal

The current unrest in sokoto state has nothing to do with Igbos or there businesses

4 Likes

Re: Breaking: Igbo Owned Building Material Market Attack And Burn Down In Sokoto-pic by kingi777: 5:13pm On May 14, 2022
The Muslims are attacking Christians. Who are predominantly Christians? Igbos. So anything that represents Christianity is attacked in this jihad.
Re: Breaking: Igbo Owned Building Material Market Attack And Burn Down In Sokoto-pic by okeysoninv: 5:14pm On May 14, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

The current unrest in sokoto state has nothing to do with Igbos or there businesses
just make sure , aba or don't hear anything like that. It won't be funny.
Re: Breaking: Igbo Owned Building Material Market Attack And Burn Down In Sokoto-pic by Whiteangel1234: 5:14pm On May 14, 2022
Screen shot

Re: Breaking: Igbo Owned Building Material Market Attack And Burn Down In Sokoto-pic by Oplomo: 5:14pm On May 14, 2022
Boys need to start mapping abokey-dominated areas in the South immediately. Lokpanta, Ugwuoba, Amansea, Obinze, Ama awusa etc.

Men dey come to collect loan wey abokey don collect.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: Igbo Owned Building Material Market Attack And Burn Down In Sokoto-pic by Phaantom22: 5:14pm On May 14, 2022
So why the destruction if I may ask? Why do these people like destroying but they can hardly build anything good on their own.
Re: Breaking: Igbo Owned Building Material Market Attack And Burn Down In Sokoto-pic by Boyewu: 5:17pm On May 14, 2022
is looting and burning in order at all?
Re: Breaking: Igbo Owned Building Material Market Attack And Burn Down In Sokoto-pic by Hyperchi(m): 5:18pm On May 14, 2022
I believed Igbo biz are among does looted. so let no zuzu come here de tell us say no be Igbo market, as long as my bro shop is amonge. then I am also affected

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Igbo Owned Building Material Market Attack And Burn Down In Sokoto-pic by Kwashiman: 5:19pm On May 14, 2022
okeysoninv:
if it's not igbos , is it hausas ? Common logic will tell u igbos dominates that market that why they are attacking. I don't support ipob but I have my red line."Don't attack my people."
This is a very daft and knee-jerk logic, once again leave your emotions aside and engage your brain cells, if you presented this stupid "evidence" of yours in the court of law, you will be dismissed and chased out for wasting people's time. Don't plunge Igbos into a war that doesn't concern them with the unguarded assertions you make, there are tens of thousands of Northern Christians and other Southerners in the North that own businesses and not only Igbos...till we see a video evidence of Igbos been specifically targeted, then no sane Igbo person will buy your attempts to gaslight us into another tribal war.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Igbo Owned Building Material Market Attack And Burn Down In Sokoto-pic by Kwashiman: 5:21pm On May 14, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Igbos need to be very smart now, most of these idiots creating all this posts on social media are NOT even Igbos, the agenda to gaslight Igbos into another ethnic war while other Southern ethnic groups hide from the smoke is dead on arrival, we Sabi that tactics very well because it has always worked in the past.. Ndigbo are smarter now.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Igbo Owned Building Material Market Attack And Burn Down In Sokoto-pic by okeysoninv: 5:22pm On May 14, 2022
Kwashiman:

This is a very daft and knee-jerk logic, once again leave your emotions aside and engage your brain cells, if you presented this stupid "evidence" of yours in the court of law, you will be dismissed and chased out for wasting people's time. Don't plunge Igbos into a war that doesn't concern them with the unguarded assertions you make, there are tens of thousands of Northern Christians and other Southerners in the North that own businesses and not only Igbos...till we see a video evidence of Igbos been specifically targeted, then no sane Igbo person will buy your attempts to gaslight us into another tribal war.
tell that to aba and onitsha boys when it starts. Just tell hausa and fulani to leave now before it's too late. Ipob people are now carrying guns in thousands..Maka ndo ha.
Re: Breaking: Igbo Owned Building Material Market Attack And Burn Down In Sokoto-pic by PrinceOfLagos: 5:22pm On May 14, 2022
Kwashiman:

Igbos need to be very smart now, most of these idiots creating all this posts on social media are NOT even Igbos, the agenda to gaslight Igbos into another ethnic war while other Southern ethnic groups hide from the smoke is dead on arrival, we Sabi that tactics very well because it has always worked in the past.. Ndigbo are smarter now.
You're right my brother
Re: Breaking: Igbo Owned Building Material Market Attack And Burn Down In Sokoto-pic by PrinceOfLagos: 5:24pm On May 14, 2022
okeysoninv:
tell that to aba and onitsha boys when it starts. Just tell hausa and fulani to leave now before it's too late. Ipob people are now carrying guns in thousands..Maka ndo ha.
Your mission is getting clearer , I saw your evil plan through this thread

You will surely be put to shame

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: Igbo Owned Building Material Market Attack And Burn Down In Sokoto-pic by Kwashiman: 5:25pm On May 14, 2022
okeysoninv:
Finally you've exposed yourself, useless IPob terrorist, your propaganda to drag Igbos into ethic strife is dead on arrival.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Igbo Owned Building Material Market Attack And Burn Down In Sokoto-pic by PrinceOfLagos: 5:27pm On May 14, 2022
Kwashiman:

Finally you've exposed yourself, useless IPob terrorist, your propaganda to drag Igbos into ethic strife is dead on arrival.
I knew he was up to something not good
Re: Breaking: Igbo Owned Building Material Market Attack And Burn Down In Sokoto-pic by okeysoninv: 5:30pm On May 14, 2022
Kwashiman:

I am one of the core anti ipob in this forum..but attacking my people is my red line. Igbos have had enough from you people in the north..is Deborah an Igbo?

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Igbo Owned Building Material Market Attack And Burn Down In Sokoto-pic by PrinceOfLagos: 5:32pm On May 14, 2022
okeysoninv:
I am one of the core anti ipob in this forum..but attack my people is my red line. Igbos have had enough from you people in the north..is Deborah an Igbo?
You're not Igbo, The igbos won't join you in your nonsense

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Igbo Owned Building Material Market Attack And Burn Down In Sokoto-pic by okeysoninv: 5:33pm On May 14, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Your mission is getting clearer , I saw your evil plan through this thread

You will surely be put to shame
don't cross our red line. Don't attack my people we won't attack urs..simple. any attack will be appropriately dealth with.
Re: Breaking: Igbo Owned Building Material Market Attack And Burn Down In Sokoto-pic by ruggedtimi(m): 5:39pm On May 14, 2022
Muslims no fit try this shit for Ghana
Re: Breaking: Igbo Owned Building Material Market Attack And Burn Down In Sokoto-pic by adekolaelect(m): 5:46pm On May 14, 2022
Whoever feel the heat most will come out to cry in the next two days.Nothimg like peace !!!! We always say it but they will tell us one Religion is good or Bad when crisis comes everybody will forget his religion and those that are making noise and Insult on Media's can not stop or calm the situation.
Re: Breaking: Igbo Owned Building Material Market Attack And Burn Down In Sokoto-pic by History555: 5:49pm On May 14, 2022
Whiteangel1234:
BREAKING NEWS!!! Sokoto Islamists youths invade Igbos Traders shops in Sokoto loots and destroying #igbo properties over Police arrest of two (2) Persons Behind Deborah Yakubu's Murder in Sokoto State... (Happening Now)

Video of attack against Igbo dominated market in Sokoto-

https://twitter.com/ilorinTecnician/status/1525480694985764865?t=kHjiWqgt_8H3fikibZJCAQ&s=19

U mean there are lgbo men living in the north despite all the religious crisis, boko, bandits. Seriously wat is wrong with lgbo people. How can you value money over ur life. Now u are in trouble u are crying online for wat. Oga face ur problem. Some lgbo people can be so short sighted
Re: Breaking: Igbo Owned Building Material Market Attack And Burn Down In Sokoto-pic by Nobody: 6:07pm On May 14, 2022
...... a dysfunctional society!
Re: Breaking: Igbo Owned Building Material Market Attack And Burn Down In Sokoto-pic by amuwo1980: 6:10pm On May 14, 2022
Buhari foot Soldiers on the March , you will hear from us very soon.
Re: Breaking: Igbo Owned Building Material Market Attack And Burn Down In Sokoto-pic by NeoWanZaeed(m): 6:16pm On May 14, 2022
WHEN WILL PEOPLE LEARN?

DO NOT MESS WITH HAUSA/FULANI IN THEIR TERRITORY

WHATEVER THEY DO WON'T BE QUESTIONED BECAUSE THEIR LEADERS SUPPORTED THIS.

DEB WOULD HAVE CURBED ALL THESE JUST BY RETRACTING HER STATEMENT
Re: Breaking: Igbo Owned Building Material Market Attack And Burn Down In Sokoto-pic by NeoWanZaeed(m): 6:17pm On May 14, 2022
In this difficult economic situation

Nigeria should just give north their own nation jare

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Igbo Owned Building Material Market Attack And Burn Down In Sokoto-pic by Freedom34: 6:18pm On May 14, 2022
Lolz....Igbos sha! grin
Las-las na to kidnap and kill your fellow brothers and sisters cut their heads and remove their penis and vaginas, and later deny am. Dassol!
cool
okeysoninv:
The retaliation will soon be felt all over south east by tomorrow.. if the news were correct.

Doris4ever:
I call on all Igbos in Southeast to burn down everything belonging to Fulanis in Southeast.

Now

Enough is Enough

Nobody has monopoly of violence.
Lolz....don't be surprised dt ur relatives may be part of d victims of Igbos 'retaliation'.

Igbos wey nor know d diff BTW igbos and outsiders?
Whether u be Igbo or not, e nor consyn dem: to ipob, kill na kill!
cool

Re: Breaking: Igbo Owned Building Material Market Attack And Burn Down In Sokoto-pic by NeoWanZaeed(m): 6:19pm On May 14, 2022
kingi777:
The Muslims are attacking Christians. Who are predominantly Christians? Igbos. So anything that represents Christianity is attacked in this jihad.

That's crime NOT JIHAD
Re: Breaking: Igbo Owned Building Material Market Attack And Burn Down In Sokoto-pic by AntiBMC(m): 6:21pm On May 14, 2022
If there's any Igbo person in the North doing business... Sorry o. You were warned earlier but you refused. So carry ur crosses.
Re: Breaking: Igbo Owned Building Material Market Attack And Burn Down In Sokoto-pic by Whiteangel1234: 6:24pm On May 14, 2022
Pics

Re: Breaking: Igbo Owned Building Material Market Attack And Burn Down In Sokoto-pic by Minime10(f): 6:24pm On May 14, 2022
Na like this real WAR dey take start. undecided lipsrsealed
No say I did not warn

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Teenage Boko Haram Gun Runner Caught In Maiduguri (photos) / The sack of LP Candidates in Abia should not stand / 9,000 Nigerians In Foreign Prisons - FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.