Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,124 members, 7,818,370 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

Breaking: Igbo Owned Building Material Market Attack And Burn Down In Sokoto-pic - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Igbo Owned Building Material Market Attack And Burn Down In Sokoto-pic (9232 Views)

Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video / HURIWA: Mercenaries Behind Abia Cattle Market Attack / BREAKING! Igbo Richest Man Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking: Igbo Owned Building Material Market Attack And Burn Down In Sokoto-pic by kgiprince: 10:03pm On May 14, 2022
yorubas will dogbe this one as usual.

ibos be smart .

there is more to than showing braveness.
Re: Breaking: Igbo Owned Building Material Market Attack And Burn Down In Sokoto-pic by SaintBishop: 10:21pm On May 14, 2022
Truvelisback:
It seems like these guys have forgotten that their people are also in the East? When the same is done to them, i hope they won't start wailing?
I said it that you are an Igbo man. Parachoko, come and see this clown that was claiming ijaw, he don finally remove him mask. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Igbo Owned Building Material Market Attack And Burn Down In Sokoto-pic by Johnsown1(m): 10:22pm On May 14, 2022
I can never see my self living in the North
Re: Breaking: Igbo Owned Building Material Market Attack And Burn Down In Sokoto-pic by PeaceNexus(m): 10:25pm On May 14, 2022
Most shops are owned by Igbos especially in the North.

Don't be delusional
PrinceOfLagos:
How did you know Igbo own the business ?

So it's only the igbos sell building materials abi

Are there no Yoruba and other tribes doing business in the north?
Why are you so particular about the igbos?

What's your mission ?
Re: Breaking: Igbo Owned Building Material Market Attack And Burn Down In Sokoto-pic by Akponmfet: 10:26pm On May 14, 2022
Why are Biafrans living in Sokoto?
Why can't Biafrans live in Biafra?
Go back to Biafraland.
Re: Breaking: Igbo Owned Building Material Market Attack And Burn Down In Sokoto-pic by Truvelisback(m): 10:33pm On May 14, 2022
SaintBishop:
I said it that you are an Igbo man. Parachoko, come and see this clown that was claiming ijaw, he don finally remove him mask. grin grin
See this mugu sha! So, u have been monitoring me like CCTV camera? I'm not Igbo, i am Ijaw. Mind u, i am not a Tribalist person, neither am i a sentimental person. I call a Spade, a Spade. I am only against injustice, irrespective of the tribe.
Re: Breaking: Igbo Owned Building Material Market Attack And Burn Down In Sokoto-pic by Sharatan(m): 11:04pm On May 14, 2022
System202:
I swear burn it. Xtians are hypocrite and and if two of innocent Muslims are not released we should fucck them like they are doing to our brothers in East

You’re a retàrded, spineless coward. If men dey come out you go fit show face?
Re: Breaking: Igbo Owned Building Material Market Attack And Burn Down In Sokoto-pic by jom28gy(m): 12:01am On May 15, 2022
But what are they still doing there?
Re: Breaking: Igbo Owned Building Material Market Attack And Burn Down In Sokoto-pic by Yankee101: 12:08am On May 15, 2022
ALL goods and services will climb in price in Sokoto by next week.

Guess who will suffer it
Re: Breaking: Igbo Owned Building Material Market Attack And Burn Down In Sokoto-pic by faceland: 2:06am On May 15, 2022
There is hardship in the country due to "Sai Baba, Sai Buhari"
this is their chance to cash out while expressing their anger on the innocent.
⬇⬇⬇
https://www.bitchute.com/video/xgMLml7NkhWR/
Re: Breaking: Igbo Owned Building Material Market Attack And Burn Down In Sokoto-pic by SaintBishop: 3:02am On May 15, 2022
Truvelisback:
See this mugu sha! So, u have been monitoring me like CCTV camera? I'm not Igbo, i am Ijaw. Mind u, i am not a Tribalist person, neither am i a sentimental person. I call a Spade, a Spade. I am only against injustice, irrespective of the tribe.
You are a bloody Igbo clown. Let me advise you empty, chest beating,online noise makers, don't go and look for trouble cause if Hausa people reason una matter,no body in Nigeria will come to your aid. wink

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Igbo Owned Building Material Market Attack And Burn Down In Sokoto-pic by Michael004: 3:22am On May 15, 2022
The igbo should have guns, as they are looking, you fire and kill 5 to 7 of them instantly.
Re: Breaking: Igbo Owned Building Material Market Attack And Burn Down In Sokoto-pic by KosiGee(m): 3:22am On May 15, 2022
Asgard13:
Oga how do you know is igbo market..

You see why igbos are the main problem of Nigeria

They asked he said watch the video

What’s the name of the market?

That’s the question not watch the video

Una see as fake news the spread

Name two igbo market for sokoto ?

IPOB wan use style gather war for east and I wish the. Good luck ...

Me wey Dey find reason to level igbo land

You, your fathers compound and your generation will be levelled and wiped out first before you think of crossing that bridge. Fool
Re: Breaking: Igbo Owned Building Material Market Attack And Burn Down In Sokoto-pic by greymiles: 4:04am On May 15, 2022
Lol. This is something igbos would have done too if reverse was the case
Both igbos and Hausa are kinda same... they both take things extreme
Re: Breaking: Igbo Owned Building Material Market Attack And Burn Down In Sokoto-pic by Graysons: 4:24am On May 15, 2022
Truvelisback:
You have been busted, what's your main moniker again? Let me guess, Ekealterego lol. grin grin
Re: Breaking: Igbo Owned Building Material Market Attack And Burn Down In Sokoto-pic by Graysons: 4:25am On May 15, 2022
SaintBishop:
You are a bloody Igbo clown. Let me advise you empty, chest beating,online noise makers, don't go and look for trouble cause if Hausa people reason una matter,no body in Nigeria will come to your aid. wink
You see right through him, he's ijaw my foot.
Re: Breaking: Igbo Owned Building Material Market Attack And Burn Down In Sokoto-pic by Nobody: 5:10am On May 15, 2022
ChangedMan1999:

Nwanne, them people from South West just want to pressure Ndigbo to attack northerners in South East, so that northerners will think that Tinubu is the only option from South.

I know them
Must your bring politics to a crucial matter as this? Ok Continue
Re: Breaking: Igbo Owned Building Material Market Attack And Burn Down In Sokoto-pic by Nobody: 8:13am On May 15, 2022
Asgard13:

so the fellows that killed the girl and are destroying properties of people they don't know aren't Nigeria's main problem ? but it's the igbo ?

poverty has dealt with you
Re: Breaking: Igbo Owned Building Material Market Attack And Burn Down In Sokoto-pic by Nobody: 8:15am On May 15, 2022
Doris4ever:
I call on all Igbos in Southeast to burn down everything belonging to Fulanis in Southeast.

Now

Enough is Enough

Nobody has monopoly of violence.
the invest at home mantra is the way forward for the Igbo. Any Igbo man in the North has self to blame for what befalls them.

Don't think most of us in the East will start anything for people who don't learn from history
Re: Breaking: Igbo Owned Building Material Market Attack And Burn Down In Sokoto-pic by EmekaA125(m): 9:14am On May 15, 2022
Asgard13:

Chestbeating as usual. Come and Level Igboland let's see. Ezi
Re: Breaking: Igbo Owned Building Material Market Attack And Burn Down In Sokoto-pic by ObosiLandlord(m): 9:26am On May 15, 2022
ChangedMan1999:

Nwanne, them people from South West just want to pressure Ndigbo to attack northerners in South East, so that northerners will think that Tinubu is the only option from South.

I know them
You're a sick fool

The guy is an Ibo, but you cowards they accuse him of been a Yoruba man grin

Flat head coward
Re: Breaking: Igbo Owned Building Material Market Attack And Burn Down In Sokoto-pic by Truvelisback(m): 3:10pm On May 15, 2022
Graysons:
You have been busted, what's your main moniker again? Let me guess, Ekealterego lol. grin grin
Na laugh, i dey laugh u. I'm not an Igbo person, i am an Ijaw person.
Re: Breaking: Igbo Owned Building Material Market Attack And Burn Down In Sokoto-pic by Truvelisback(m): 3:12pm On May 15, 2022
SaintBishop:
U are free to believe whatever u like.
Re: Breaking: Igbo Owned Building Material Market Attack And Burn Down In Sokoto-pic by Graysons: 12:40am On May 18, 2022
Truvelisback:
Na laugh, i dey laugh u. I'm not an Igbo person, i am an Ijaw person.
laugh all you like clown, that's your fvcking business.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2 Catholic Churches Attacked In Enugu. / House Rejects Part-time Legislature Proposal / Buhari To Demand Recovery Of Looted Funds At UN Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.