Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,207 members, 7,829,318 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Breaking: Igbo Owned Building Material Market Attack And Burn Down In Sokoto-pic - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Igbo Owned Building Material Market Attack And Burn Down In Sokoto-pic (9251 Views)

Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video / HURIWA: Mercenaries Behind Abia Cattle Market Attack / BREAKING! Igbo Richest Man Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking: Igbo Owned Building Material Market Attack And Burn Down In Sokoto-pic by sweerychick(f): 6:28pm On May 14, 2022
Oduskid:
u are fool
you are a Bigger one

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Igbo Owned Building Material Market Attack And Burn Down In Sokoto-pic by AntiBMC(m): 6:28pm On May 14, 2022
Kwashiman:

This is a very daft and knee-jerk logic, once again leave your emotions aside and engage your brain cells, if you presented this stupid "evidence" of yours in the court of law, you will be dismissed and chased out for wasting people's time. Don't plunge Igbos into a war that doesn't concern them with the unguarded assertions you make, there are tens of thousands of Northern Christians and other Southerners in the North that own businesses and not only Igbos...till we see a video evidence of Igbos been specifically targeted, then no sane Igbo person will buy your attempts to gaslight us into another tribal war.

Nicely said.
Re: Breaking: Igbo Owned Building Material Market Attack And Burn Down In Sokoto-pic by Freedom34: 6:29pm On May 14, 2022
Whiteangel1234:
Pics
Where are those beating chest and them making kangaroo noise ystdy?
He who brings home rotten firewood has given d lizard express visa to his abode.

Hausa kill Hausa, una (hyppcritically) carry d mata for head like gala, using d opportunity to abuse them and their god. The other day ipob kill private Gloria mathhews- a confirmed daughter of d soil- na cricket silence but d one wey nor concern una, na to open mouth waaaaaah....

Sebi e don happen now!
Let no clown pretend dt d majority (if not all) of d traders affected are igbos!

cool

Re: Breaking: Igbo Owned Building Material Market Attack And Burn Down In Sokoto-pic by paramakina202: 6:32pm On May 14, 2022
Doris4ever:
I call on all Igbos in Southeast to burn down everything belonging to Fulanis in Southeast.

Now

Enough is Enough

Nobody has monopoly of violence.

You call on Igbos based on what capacity?
Who are you?

4 Likes

Re: Breaking: Igbo Owned Building Material Market Attack And Burn Down In Sokoto-pic by sukar886: 6:33pm On May 14, 2022
And one idiot will be shouting one Nigeria , God forbid....useless set of people

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Igbo Owned Building Material Market Attack And Burn Down In Sokoto-pic by Nobody: 6:44pm On May 14, 2022
System202:
I swear burn it. Xtians are hypocrite and and if two of innocent Muslims are not released we should fucck them like they are doing to our brothers in East

This person is ipob, Igbo report him please
Re: Breaking: Igbo Owned Building Material Market Attack And Burn Down In Sokoto-pic by YoungBlackRico(m): 6:46pm On May 14, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

How did you know Igbo man own the properties being destroyed I asked again
phucking Cowards. grin

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Igbo Owned Building Material Market Attack And Burn Down In Sokoto-pic by sharpwriter(m): 6:49pm On May 14, 2022
Minime10:
Na like this real WAR dey take start. undecided lipsrsealed
No say I did not warn
Exactly! Na little spark....
Re: Breaking: Igbo Owned Building Material Market Attack And Burn Down In Sokoto-pic by Ekpeitit(m): 6:55pm On May 14, 2022
Very good,this will soon happen in every part of Nigeria.
If you want Biafra then go back to Biafraland. I am personally sick of seeing Biafrans in my state,I am patiently waiting for this kind of opportunity to deal severely with the criminals.
Re: Breaking: Igbo Owned Building Material Market Attack And Burn Down In Sokoto-pic by Ekpeitit(m): 6:56pm On May 14, 2022
okeysoninv:
The retaliation will soon be felt all over south east by tomorrow..if the news were correct.
Re: Breaking: Igbo Owned Building Material Market Attack And Burn Down In Sokoto-pic by Ekpeitit(m): 6:57pm On May 14, 2022
Who lives in the South East?
The South East is a shithole, there's nothing there,that's why you're all scattered all over Nigeria looking for a better life.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Igbo Owned Building Material Market Attack And Burn Down In Sokoto-pic by airmax16: 7:02pm On May 14, 2022
Nigeria this country self I just don't understand fah why attacking people business I want to ask what justify for this attacks is Deborah igbo did is it the igbos that insult there messenger why attacking there business
I always say we should divide the country when divided each new Republican should manage what u have for ur population Nigeria haven't achieved any important thing since independent and would nt even until the second coming of Jesus NIGERIA ISN'T A COUNTRY IT JUST ARTIFICIAL CREATION BY THE WEST FOR UNLIMITED FREE RESOURCE'S

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Igbo Owned Building Material Market Attack And Burn Down In Sokoto-pic by alfarouq(m): 7:06pm On May 14, 2022
Doris4ever:
I call on all Igbos in Southeast to burn down everything belonging to Fulanis in Southeast.

Now

Enough is Enough

Is there anything left for them to burn. UGM has been doing that for a while.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Igbo Owned Building Material Market Attack And Burn Down In Sokoto-pic by engrchykae(m): 7:06pm On May 14, 2022
It's just collateral damage, it will fast track our Biafra

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Igbo Owned Building Material Market Attack And Burn Down In Sokoto-pic by Nobody: 7:18pm On May 14, 2022
North is the least place to do business.Na envy be this one no be religious riot

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Igbo Owned Building Material Market Attack And Burn Down In Sokoto-pic by NoQualmz: 7:31pm On May 14, 2022
Asgard13:
Oga how do you know is igbo market..

You see why igbos are the main problem of Nigeria

They asked he said watch the video

What’s the name of the market?

That’s the question not watch the video

Una see as fake news the spread

Name two igbo market for sokoto ?

IPOB wan use style gather war for east and I wish the. Good luck ...

Me wey Dey find reason to level igbo land

Pls shut up

How do u know d op is igbo?
Re: Breaking: Igbo Owned Building Material Market Attack And Burn Down In Sokoto-pic by NoQualmz: 7:33pm On May 14, 2022
Ekpeitit:
Very good,this will soon happen in every part of Nigeria.
If you want Biafra then go back to Biafraland. I am personally sick of seeing Biafrans in my state,I am patiently waiting for this kind of opportunity to deal severely with the criminals.

You Afang soup pple are also scattered everywhere in d spirit of ‘hourshelpship’. Akpan is at every gate guarding Oga’s house. Ekaette and Ini too are some where doing mega prostitution. Unam ikot

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Igbo Owned Building Material Market Attack And Burn Down In Sokoto-pic by obinna58(m): 8:04pm On May 14, 2022
gasparpisciotta:
This is not fair at all....

Best option is to divide this country
And you think few organised people eating nigerians wealth will divide it
Re: Breaking: Igbo Owned Building Material Market Attack And Burn Down In Sokoto-pic by PHIPEX(m): 8:11pm On May 14, 2022
Doris4ever:

Now

Enough is Enough

Why not go and start the burning, who are you calling?
Re: Breaking: Igbo Owned Building Material Market Attack And Burn Down In Sokoto-pic by 9japride(m): 8:27pm On May 14, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

I see You're trying to create ethnic war between the igbos and hausas and I won't allow you to succeed in this dirty game you want to play with the igbos
[color=#006600][/color]

That moniker is an expert in propaganda matters concerning the south east.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Igbo Owned Building Material Market Attack And Burn Down In Sokoto-pic by mogbeyiteren: 8:44pm On May 14, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
How did you know Igbo own the business ?

So it's only the igbos sell building materials abi

Are there no Yoruba and other tribes doing business in the north?
Why are you so particular about the igbos?

What's your mission ?
U are a wicked soul, som1 I reporting d situation from Sokoto and u are here talking nonsense.
Re: Breaking: Igbo Owned Building Material Market Attack And Burn Down In Sokoto-pic by ChangedMan1999(m): 8:53pm On May 14, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

You're not Igbo, The igbos won't join you in your nonsense

Nwanne, them people from South West just want to pressure Ndigbo to attack northerners in South East, so that northerners will think that Tinubu is the only option from South.

I know them
Re: Breaking: Igbo Owned Building Material Market Attack And Burn Down In Sokoto-pic by PrinceOfLagos: 8:54pm On May 14, 2022
ChangedMan1999:

Nwanne, them people from South West just want to pressure Ndigbo to attack northerners in South East, so that northerners will think that Tinubu is the only option from South.

I know them
That's the game bro

The Igbos must not fall for this evil game
Re: Breaking: Igbo Owned Building Material Market Attack And Burn Down In Sokoto-pic by MrALIVE: 8:55pm On May 14, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
How did you know Igbo own the business ?

So it's only the igbos sell building materials abi

Are there no Yoruba and other tribes doing business in the north?
Why are you so particular about the igbos?

What's your mission ?
mumu building material business in the north or anywhere in nigeria is an Igbo business.
Re: Breaking: Igbo Owned Building Material Market Attack And Burn Down In Sokoto-pic by Nobody: 9:00pm On May 14, 2022
NoQualmz:

You Afang soup pple are also scattered everywhere in d spirit of ‘hourshelpship’. Akpan is at every gate guarding Oga’s house. Ekaette and Ini too are some where doing mega prostitution. Unam ikot

That bastard is not ibibio, na afonja be that. Hate, wickedness and evil is in their blood.
Re: Breaking: Igbo Owned Building Material Market Attack And Burn Down In Sokoto-pic by ChangedMan1999(m): 9:05pm On May 14, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

That's the game bro

The Igbos must not fall for this evil game

Unfortunately IPOB/ESN/Unknown Gunmen and their supporters have fell for it.

Not long from now, they will descend on northerners here in South East.

Chai. This world self.
Re: Breaking: Igbo Owned Building Material Market Attack And Burn Down In Sokoto-pic by ChangedMan1999(m): 9:08pm On May 14, 2022
Assetinvestor:

That bastard is not ibibio, na afonja be that. Hate, wickedness and evil is in their blood.

He is Akwa Ibom.

He said that the reason for this so hate, is because some Igbo boys stole from his shop
Re: Breaking: Igbo Owned Building Material Market Attack And Burn Down In Sokoto-pic by specialmati(m): 9:14pm On May 14, 2022
Asgard13:

shocked shocked shocked shocked and someone said all Muslim are terrorist just that the chance hasn't come.we are watching
Re: Breaking: Igbo Owned Building Material Market Attack And Burn Down In Sokoto-pic by jamesharryson(m): 9:19pm On May 14, 2022
Asgard13:

We’ve see the video

What’s the name of the market ewu?

Or igbos are the only people that sell building materials

Haba

This one need exposure and he dey rant like ekpa

Imagine bingo s
Oga, if you listen to their intonation, you don't need to be informed that those people in the twitter video are Igbos. This people are really acting out of the script
Re: Breaking: Igbo Owned Building Material Market Attack And Burn Down In Sokoto-pic by Bytheway: 9:21pm On May 14, 2022
The North deserve their own country. Time to call a spade a spade
Re: Breaking: Igbo Owned Building Material Market Attack And Burn Down In Sokoto-pic by 123papas(m): 9:31pm On May 14, 2022
Why do you want to level Igbo land? Is it because of tweet
Asgard13:

Re: Breaking: Igbo Owned Building Material Market Attack And Burn Down In Sokoto-pic by Truvelisback(m): 9:44pm On May 14, 2022
It seems like these guys have forgotten that their people are also in the East? When the same is done to them, i hope they won't start wailing?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Coup Was Done In Ignorance- Lar / Osinbajo, Ugwuanyi, Anglican Primate Felicitate With Catholic Bishops / Nigerians Decry Rising Price Of Food Items

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.