Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,381 members, 7,812,118 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:35 AM

Breaking: Igbo Owned Building Material Market Attack And Burn Down In Sokoto-pic - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Igbo Owned Building Material Market Attack And Burn Down In Sokoto-pic (9223 Views)

Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video / HURIWA: Mercenaries Behind Abia Cattle Market Attack / BREAKING! Igbo Richest Man Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: Igbo Owned Building Material Market Attack And Burn Down In Sokoto-pic by Whiteangel1234: 4:50pm On May 14, 2022
BREAKING NEWS!!! Sokoto Islamists youths invade Igbos Traders shops in Sokoto loots and destroying #igbo properties over Police arrest of two (2) Persons Behind Deborah Yakubu's Murder in Sokoto State... (Happening Now)

Video of attack against Igbo dominated market in Sokoto-

https://twitter.com/ilorinTecnician/status/1525480694985764865?t=kHjiWqgt_8H3fikibZJCAQ&s=19

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: Igbo Owned Building Material Market Attack And Burn Down In Sokoto-pic by NwaNimo1(m): 4:50pm On May 14, 2022

40 Likes

Re: Breaking: Igbo Owned Building Material Market Attack And Burn Down In Sokoto-pic by PrinceOfLagos: 4:50pm On May 14, 2022
How did you know Igbo own the business ?

So it's only the igbos sell building materials abi

Are there no Yoruba and other tribes doing business in the north?
Why are you so particular about the igbos?

What's your mission ?

39 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Breaking: Igbo Owned Building Material Market Attack And Burn Down In Sokoto-pic by sweerychick(f): 4:51pm On May 14, 2022
You want to start an Ethnic war on nairaland abi? Anyway I don't think any sane Igbo man would leave his home or south to invest in a religious intolerant barbaric region so in someone's voice " No Bleep$ given

8 Likes

Re: Breaking: Igbo Owned Building Material Market Attack And Burn Down In Sokoto-pic by Whiteangel1234: 4:51pm On May 14, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
How did you know Igbo own the business ?

Okay watch the video of the attack it's an Igbo market

https://twitter.com/ilorinTecnician/status/1525480694985764865?t=kHjiWqgt_8H3fikibZJCAQ&s=19

6 Likes

Re: Breaking: Igbo Owned Building Material Market Attack And Burn Down In Sokoto-pic by Kriss216: 4:51pm On May 14, 2022
The first blood has been drawn.

25 Likes

Re: Breaking: Igbo Owned Building Material Market Attack And Burn Down In Sokoto-pic by PrinceOfLagos: 4:52pm On May 14, 2022
Whiteangel1234:

Okay watch the video of the attack it's an Igbo market

How did you know Igbo man own the properties being destroyed I asked again

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Igbo Owned Building Material Market Attack And Burn Down In Sokoto-pic by Whiteangel1234: 4:52pm On May 14, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

How did you know Igbo man own the properties being destroyed I asked again

Oga stop asking me stup1d question watch the video or shut the hell up Ewu

90 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Igbo Owned Building Material Market Attack And Burn Down In Sokoto-pic by okeysoninv: 4:53pm On May 14, 2022
Ipo Esn what are you waiting for .

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: Igbo Owned Building Material Market Attack And Burn Down In Sokoto-pic by Amotolongbo(f): 4:54pm On May 14, 2022
So so barbaric!

I have been seen some occurrences which won’t make the north to allow the election to hold next year, thereby extending the regime of this government.

8 Likes

Re: Breaking: Igbo Owned Building Material Market Attack And Burn Down In Sokoto-pic by PrinceOfLagos: 4:54pm On May 14, 2022
Whiteangel1234:

I see You're trying to create ethnic war between the igbos and hausas and I won't allow you to succeed in this dirty game you want to play with the igbos

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Igbo Owned Building Material Market Attack And Burn Down In Sokoto-pic by osinbanjoisaliar: 4:55pm On May 14, 2022
Whiteangel1234:

Just say sokoto market.

6 Likes

Re: Breaking: Igbo Owned Building Material Market Attack And Burn Down In Sokoto-pic by Asgard13: 4:55pm On May 14, 2022
Oga how do you know is igbo market..

You see why igbos are the main problem of Nigeria

They asked he said watch the video

What’s the name of the market?

That’s the question not watch the video

Una see as fake news the spread

Name two igbo market for sokoto ?

IPOB wan use style gather war for east and I wish the. Good luck ...

Me wey Dey find reason to level igbo land

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Igbo Owned Building Material Market Attack And Burn Down In Sokoto-pic by Nobody: 4:56pm On May 14, 2022
sweerychick:
You want to start an Ethnic war on nairaland abi? Anyway I don't think any sane Igbo man would leave his home or south to invest in a religious intolerant barbaric region so in someone's voice " No Bleep$ given
u are fool

6 Likes

Re: Breaking: Igbo Owned Building Material Market Attack And Burn Down In Sokoto-pic by Asgard13: 4:57pm On May 14, 2022
Whiteangel1234:

We’ve see the video

What’s the name of the market ewu?

Or igbos are the only people that sell building materials

Haba

This one need exposure and he dey rant like ekpa

Imagine bingo s

6 Likes

Re: Breaking: Igbo Owned Building Material Market Attack And Burn Down In Sokoto-pic by Nobody: 4:58pm On May 14, 2022
War just started
we gonna push igbo and yoruba out of nigeria
Re: Breaking: Igbo Owned Building Material Market Attack And Burn Down In Sokoto-pic by Afonjakid: 4:58pm On May 14, 2022
Asgard13:

You dey mind ipob, they want make it to look like an igbo affair and involve igbos into it..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Igbo Owned Building Material Market Attack And Burn Down In Sokoto-pic by Kalashnikov49: 4:58pm On May 14, 2022
Stewpid Afonja...that is how your generational foulishness makes you so stewpid that you don't even understand that this serves the BIAFRAN ideology beautifully. I hope they Burn the Shop down beautifully so that the disintegration of this useless Country will be very fast.

No need to cry for them....They can take care of themselves....

Just know that Nigeria will divide and IGBO/BIAFRANs will leave you to enjoy your country with your Aboki masters.

The collapse of Nigeria has began...just watch..

You Afonja zombies are truly shallow and brainless... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

okeysoninv:
Ipo Esn what are you waiting for .

14 Likes

Re: Breaking: Igbo Owned Building Material Market Attack And Burn Down In Sokoto-pic by PrinceOfLagos: 4:58pm On May 14, 2022
The Igbos must be on alert in this period of election

This Tinubu slaves will use every opportunity to turn the north against the Igbos for political gain

25 Likes

Re: Breaking: Igbo Owned Building Material Market Attack And Burn Down In Sokoto-pic by Asgard13: 4:59pm On May 14, 2022
Oya IPOB and esn should do their worst

Igbos shops are burning

Or what are they waiting for

Fools everywhere

No go campaign

Election must hold or Buhari continues

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Igbo Owned Building Material Market Attack And Burn Down In Sokoto-pic by Doris4ever(m): 4:59pm On May 14, 2022
Only � prayer

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Igbo Owned Building Material Market Attack And Burn Down In Sokoto-pic by Whiteangel1234: 4:59pm On May 14, 2022
Asgard13:

Sahara market Sokoto is under Attack go and confirm

7 Likes

Re: Breaking: Igbo Owned Building Material Market Attack And Burn Down In Sokoto-pic by okeysoninv: 5:00pm On May 14, 2022
Kalashnikov49:
Stewpid Afonja...that is how your generational foulishness makes you so stewpid that you don't even understand that this serves the BIAFRAN ideology beautifully. I hope they Burn the Shop down beautifully so that the disintegration of this useless Country will be very fast.

No need to cry for them....They can take care of themselves....akpamu nna gi bu afonja. Ezi ofia.

Just know that Nigeria will divide and IGBO/BIAFRANs will leave you to enjoy your country with your Aboki masters.

The collapse of Nigeria has began...just watch..

You Afonja zombies are truly shallow and brainless... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Breaking: Igbo Owned Building Material Market Attack And Burn Down In Sokoto-pic by System202: 5:00pm On May 14, 2022
I swear burn it. Xtians are hypocrite and and if two of innocent Muslims are not released we should fucck them like they are doing to our brothers in East
Re: Breaking: Igbo Owned Building Material Market Attack And Burn Down In Sokoto-pic by FreeIgboho: 5:00pm On May 14, 2022
E don start
Re: Breaking: Igbo Owned Building Material Market Attack And Burn Down In Sokoto-pic by gasparpisciotta: 5:01pm On May 14, 2022
This is not fair at all....

Best option is to divide this country

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Igbo Owned Building Material Market Attack And Burn Down In Sokoto-pic by Kalashnikov49: 5:01pm On May 14, 2022
ITS AN IGBO MARKET AND I SINCERELY LOVE IT.... grin grin grin grin grin

ITS AN IGBO MARKET YOU DESPICABLE ALMAJIRI...AND WE LOVE IT!! grin grin grin grin grin

THIS IS THE MATCHES THAT HAS BEEN LIT...

DONT SUPPORT IGBO PEOPLE...OR ASK ESN TO COME TO SOKOTO...

NIGERIA WILL BURN AND BIAFRA WILL EMERGE. ...NA UNA GO USE UNA HAND BRING BIAFRA.

USELESS UNCIRCUMCISED ALMAJIRI.

Asgard13:

We’ve see the video

What’s the name of the market ewu?

Or igbos are the only people that sell building materials

Haba

This one need exposure and he dey rant like ekpa

Imagine bingo s

7 Likes

Re: Breaking: Igbo Owned Building Material Market Attack And Burn Down In Sokoto-pic by Asgard13: 5:02pm On May 14, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
The Igbos must be on alert in this period of election

This Tinubu slaves will use every opportunity to turn the north against the Igbos for political gain

No body is turning the north against igbos

I’m chiling right now ... kebbi stAte

And everywhere is peaceful

But if igbos wan buy the war from northern Christians

Walahi before God ...

Na dem go end am

Since yesterday they’ve been online bragging how they wish Deborah Na igbo make sen donthis do that

Las las
Yoruba get mouth bit no action
Dem go ginger the igbos the. Go comit and Buhari government go slaughter them and still conduc election peacefully even in their land

That they wish to burn to sand

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Igbo Owned Building Material Market Attack And Burn Down In Sokoto-pic by Kwashiman: 5:05pm On May 14, 2022
Here we go again.. I watched the video link you posted and there's absolutely no hint or indication that the market destroyed belongs to Igbos, are Igbos the only traders in Sokoto? I don't know why you IPOB idiots are trying so hard to stoke this into a Igbo vs North ethnic war, Igbos will only retaliate if we see reasonable evidence that Igbos lives and properties are killed and destroyed.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Igbo Owned Building Material Market Attack And Burn Down In Sokoto-pic by naijainstinct: 5:06pm On May 14, 2022
I am not a tribalist. Neither do I engage in tribal or religious shenanigans online.

But truth be told, having lived in the North for years, I can tell that these urchins won't go to destroy the properties of a Muslim/Northerner in situations like these. There is always a target and it is mostly always Christians/Southerners.

Churches are being burnt presently, not mosques. The Palace of the Sultan was only going to be attacked because he condemned the killing, which according to these urchins is an act of worship to God.

I have been seriously disturbed since yesterday. Isn't it time to move abroad while I can still afford it? Are these the people I share geographical space with?

Imagine people we look up to as leaders supporting this madness. The Imam of National Mosque supporting the killing and even Atiku Abubakar deleting his tweet and Facebook post which earlier condemned the killing.

I thought education alleviates radicalism, extremism and bigotry to a great extent, alas I was wrong. May God help us all.

13 Likes

Re: Breaking: Igbo Owned Building Material Market Attack And Burn Down In Sokoto-pic by Kalashnikov49: 5:09pm On May 14, 2022
Stop to dey decive yasef....Men already dey wait to see Scorecard before mattas go enter Level2.

All this ya noise na nonsense. As animals wey una be ..it must spread and this falls directly into the framework of what IPOB has been saying about, you barbarians. You uncircumcised miscreants called it HATE!!...but Deborah's death is LOVE?...GUY THUNDER SMASH YOUR DIRTY ALMAJIRI HEAD THERE!!

Deborah no be IGBO..that is why una still dey chill...but I BEG you to tell your uncircumcised vastards to Kill any IGBO...make we do "KARMA IS A BITCH"'

We no be Yoruba , wey dey fear useless people like una...we wan test Microphone almajiri...

Nigeria must scatter ...and you must relocate to Niger Republic....IGBO no send una...Shikena!!

Asgard13:

No body is turning the north against igbos

I’m chiling right now ... kebbi stAte

And everywhere is peaceful

But if igbos wan buy the war from northern Christians

Walahi before God ...

Na dem go end am

Since yesterday they’ve been online bragging how they wish Deborah Na igbo make sen donthis do that

Las las
Yoruba get mouth bit no action
Dem go ginger the igbos the. Go comit and Buhari government go slaughter them and still conduc election peacefully even in their land

That they wish to burn to sand

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

#TeamBuhari / Kaduna Governorship: I Am Not Desperate To Win - El-Rufai / Power: FG Seeks $450m From Islamic Development Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.