Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,724 members, 7,816,979 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

El-Rufai Bans Religious Protests In Kaduna - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai Bans Religious Protests In Kaduna (36900 Views)

BREAKING: El-rufai Bans Southern Kaduna Group Hours To End Of His Tenure / El-rufai Bans Gas Retail Shops In High-risk Areas / Waterway Bill: IPOB Protests In Rivers State, Say No To Water Way Bill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Rufai Bans Religious Protests In Kaduna by Truthisunique2: 5:02pm On May 14, 2022
Terrorist
Re: El-Rufai Bans Religious Protests In Kaduna by Seniorwriter(m): 5:02pm On May 14, 2022
We are in a pricarious times in Nigeria....With all the economic downturn and financial mess this present Buhari led maladministration has brought this kinds of fanatic religious actions should be condemned and prpertrators put behind bars or summarily given death sentence for taking another innocent life all in the name of religious brouhaha.

We need young vissionary leaders come next year hence we youth need to form a strong alliance and encourage young astute and visionary leaders to be voted to all political positions.

@Seniorwriter
Re: El-Rufai Bans Religious Protests In Kaduna by moneyissweet(m): 5:03pm On May 14, 2022
short terrorist.

I blamed Tinubu
Re: El-Rufai Bans Religious Protests In Kaduna by DOTian: 5:03pm On May 14, 2022
Doris4ever:
I have NEVER seen people that are very docile in my entire life than Nigerian Christian.

They will kill them, they will not retaliate.

They will burn their shops, they will not retaliate.

They will burn their churches, they will not retaliate.

By now, I expect to see Mosque all over Nigeria on fire.

Let the burning begin.

Muslims don't have monopoly of violence.

Let's every Christian return fire for fire to this barbarians.

Or else they will kill you for nothing.

The best way to stop nonsense is to attack.

If Christian refused to attack this barbarians, they will continue the killing spree.

We don't have any significant mosques in Igboland to burn again na..We have put the violent Muslims here in their place. They behave very well these days. If you go to any major mosques in Igboland now, It will all be empty. Once their sick brothers start their stupidity up north, the ones in the East will disappear to the nearest barracks..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai Bans Religious Protests In Kaduna by Doris4ever(m): 5:03pm On May 14, 2022
dvkot:
you want we all fighting right ?

3 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Bans Religious Protests In Kaduna by Nobody: 5:03pm On May 14, 2022
Doris4ever:
I have NEVER seen people that are very docile in my entire life than Nigerian Christian.

Let the burning begin.

If Christian refused to attack this barbarians, they will continue the killing spree.

You are right to be angry, but if Christians retaliate...the kind civil war and crisis wey go break out for this country....e go make Nigeria Biafra look like child's play.

4 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Bans Religious Protests In Kaduna by Mrkumareze(m): 5:04pm On May 14, 2022
This protest will escalate in the west and East. The country is already on Gunpowder, the explosion will commence immediately

5 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Bans Religious Protests In Kaduna by Qadaffi2idiamin: 5:04pm On May 14, 2022
Doris4ever:

Let the burning begin.

True.

Very docile.

They're waiting for angels to kill those mohfuckers

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Bans Religious Protests In Kaduna by Voldoz: 5:04pm On May 14, 2022
Doris4ever:

Let the burning begin.

Hahahaha if Christians revenge then it's bye bye Nigeria and bye bye north.

Our religion doesn't support violence that's why we calm but everything had its limit.

Unlike Christians, Jews will definitely respond to that girl's killing, Muslim fear Jews more than Christians cause Jews don't tolerate rubbish.

10 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Bans Religious Protests In Kaduna by Sageez(m): 5:05pm On May 14, 2022
Doris4ever:

The lady burnt was following violence abi

Be deceiving yourself until they burn you also

Mugu

Wow! Can't we make comments without calling each other names?

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Bans Religious Protests In Kaduna by Cantonese: 5:05pm On May 14, 2022
Very terrible. Why are some Muslims so primitive and never accommodate others?

Anyway, it was predicted that Nigeria would cease to exist as a country in 2015. Nigeria managed to get this far. Are the leaders waiting for a total breakdown of law and order, or an outright war before agreeing for the ethnic groups to go their separate ways peacefully?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai Bans Religious Protests In Kaduna by tevinsolt: 5:06pm On May 14, 2022
The truth is those bastards only understand one thing -- pain, Christian would need to start responding in kind and even more ruthless to Stop this ish.
Some of those animals should have been used as target practice. Next time they'll think twice before devolving back into their primal folly

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Bans Religious Protests In Kaduna by Nobody: 5:06pm On May 14, 2022
Sageez:

Follow peace with all men without which...
Christians are peace loving people.

We don't fight for our God, we hold our peace and allow Him do the fighting
and God is fighting for us ,this Muslims are the ones killing themselves like chicken in the north in the name of banditry and bokoaram etc

3 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Bans Religious Protests In Kaduna by Doris4ever(m): 5:06pm On May 14, 2022
Sageez:

Wow! Can't we make comments without calling each other names?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: El-Rufai Bans Religious Protests In Kaduna by PARADIZEPRIEST: 5:06pm On May 14, 2022
THOU SHALL NOT KILL IS GOD'S DIRECT COMMANDMENT undecided GOD VALUE HUMAN LIFE,THAT IS WHY HE GAVE ABRAHAM RAM TO SACRIFICE INSTEAD OF HUMAN angryIS THAT NOT THE REASON FOR RAHMADAM FESTIVAL OF LIFE?

RELIGION ISNT THE PROBLEM, BUT BAD PEOPLE ARE. SOME PPL ARE JUST WOLFS IN SHEEP CLOTHINGS,THY ARE TERRIBLE BLOODY BEASTS HIDING UNDER RELIGION.

ANYBODY KILLING FELLOW HUMAN FOR MERE RELIGIOUS DISAGREEMENT IS A BEASTS AND SATANIC,AND NOT OF GOD.AND SUCH WILD ANIMALS WITH THEIR SUPPORTERS ARE SAME CANNIBALS. THEY MUST BE CONDEMN FAST AND PURGED BY SWIFT JUSTICE,because THEY ARENT FIT TO COHABIT WITH HUMAN BEINGS.
BLACK PPL BE WISE! angry
STAY AWAY FROM WILD ANIMALS ECLAVES,THOSE PLACES WITH NO CIVILIZATION IN SIGHT ESPECIALLY NORTH /WEST AFRICA FILLED WITH SAVAGES WHO WILL USE ANY POLITICAL OR RELIGIOUS EXCUSES TO MURDER INNOCENT PEOPLE. angry
Re: El-Rufai Bans Religious Protests In Kaduna by Doris4ever(m): 5:07pm On May 14, 2022
Voldoz:

Our religion doesn't support violence that's why we calm but everything had its limit.

Unlike Christians, Jews will definitely respond to that girl's killing, Muslim fear Jews more than Christians cause Jews don't tolerate rubbish.

Na wa o

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Bans Religious Protests In Kaduna by Way4orward: 5:08pm On May 14, 2022
No need to protest. Protest in Nigeria doesn't change anything.

As e play ,Christians for kindly kill any Muslims faithful.
Re: El-Rufai Bans Religious Protests In Kaduna by Mooh247: 5:08pm On May 14, 2022
Hmmn crisis looming

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Bans Religious Protests In Kaduna by Nobody: 5:08pm On May 14, 2022
Amotolongbo:
The best caption for this ban is Governor El Rufai ban the Christians from protesting and retaliating killings of Christians!

Where was the midget when the Christians were killed and maimed?
Now that the Christians have decided to retaliate, he suddenly woke up

The ban is for Muslims as well actually...because as anyone who knows Kaduna history well, the minute there is small problem with Islam elsewhere in the North, there would be riots among the Muslim fundamentalists in Kaduna state.

So anyone who is governor of Kaduna knows that any noise elsewhere in the North...even if it is as far away as Maiduguri...is a signal to batter down the hatches.

The protests against the cartoon of the Prophet Mohammed, in 2005...in Kaduna, largely quiet. (except for some protests in Zaria...which went peacefully, and were a small part of a larger Shiite procession)..because the government took proactive measures. History has taught them too too well.

4 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Bans Religious Protests In Kaduna by Angelfrost(m): 5:09pm On May 14, 2022
De-radicalize your citizens, and enforce human rights laws as enshrined in the nation's constitution!

If you had done this decades ago, Deborah Samuel and many others like her would still be alive today!

You Nigerian leaders are so biased and insincere! Thank God for Social Media, your sins can no longer be hidden like in the past.

Well, not my business anymore. I have washed my hands off Nigeria finally!

When you people are ready for progress, we will sit down and divide this contraption... Let everyman go his way!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai Bans Religious Protests In Kaduna by tevinsolt: 5:09pm On May 14, 2022
Voldoz:

Why are you the one saddled with the responsibility of keeping Nigeria while you are being maimed one at a time? what kind of dumb logic is that?
those bastards don't care ....why should you?

Muhammad (SCUM: piss be upon him) may his worthless soul continue to rot in the pits of hell where he belongs.

3 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Bans Religious Protests In Kaduna by kudinkarfe: 5:11pm On May 14, 2022
grin grin cool cool
Re: El-Rufai Bans Religious Protests In Kaduna by BigYash: 5:11pm On May 14, 2022
Sageez:

Peace loving shit. Na so these animals go waste una finish. No be the same bible talked about violence and the children of God taketh it by force? Muslims own don too much.. They ought to feel the heat too..

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Bans Religious Protests In Kaduna by OlawaleBammie: 5:11pm On May 14, 2022
Sageez:

see oga, follow peace with all men no dey inside the dictionary of some of us ooh.

If u touch my family and u take life close to me, i wil hack u to death. Who get nonsense peace, i wil follow peace with u if u do the same,

Bro i am a Christian and my papa sef na pastor, but that is their own problems, my problem be say no carry ur wahala reach my side, if u kill den i wil kill in return.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai Bans Religious Protests In Kaduna by Babapyro: 5:12pm On May 14, 2022
This is for you northern terrorists

4 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Bans Religious Protests In Kaduna by Aloumur: 5:12pm On May 14, 2022
Ok
Re: El-Rufai Bans Religious Protests In Kaduna by Nobody: 5:14pm On May 14, 2022
See, but not for ethnic and religious inclinations, El-rufai is one of the best and most efficient politicians in Nigeria's current political landscape.

The man is proactive, swift to decisions, decisive in governmental policies, qualitative in service delivery and extremely intelligent in running the daily affairs of any system within his leadership purview.

I'm a non-political citizen from the South South region but I've travelled the corners of this entire country in the course of my daily hustles...so this is my personal opinion from garnered experiences.

The face of Abuja is what it is today because of that small man's ingenuity. And he's ably replicating the same standards in Kaduna right now. The man deserves commendation.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai Bans Religious Protests In Kaduna by YungMillionaire: 5:15pm On May 14, 2022
Dailymice:
They have started burning churches in Sokoto. I keep asking myself, why some southerners believe in this one Nigeria of a thing. They are killing your brothers, sisters, people of the same faith and you are shouting we are one.

Southerners are the most unserious entities in this Lord Lugard union. Yoruba Muslims align with Hausa/Fulani Muslims who still mess them up and throw them under the bus and yet they are shouting Yoruba and Fulani are one.

Igbos in the north doing business are also foolish in my opinion, because of money you jeopardize your life to live among animals masquerading as humans.

Nigeria can NEVER be ONE, the earlier you recognise this, the better for you.

Igbos, Yourbas, Efik, Ijaws, Bini's, Idomas etc can all live together in peace and harmony as one Southern Union but you see those people up north, forget it, their brains are filled with war, poverty and diseases.

The issue with southern unity is the disagreement between Yorubas and Igbos with most Yorubas ALWAYS aligning with the north against the detriment of Southern Unity.

Tinubu will be dealt with, mark this comment on May 29th.

Atiku no be Fulani again? Throughout Nigeria's history Igbos have aligned with the North far more than Yorubas.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Timi Frank: Aisha Buhari Speaks For Nigerians / Osinbajo Visits Scene Of Building Collapse In Abuja (Photos) / Moment Buhari Handed Baton Of Service To Tinubu (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.