Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

El-Rufai Bans Religious Protests In Kaduna - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai Bans Religious Protests In Kaduna (36897 Views)

BREAKING: El-rufai Bans Southern Kaduna Group Hours To End Of His Tenure / El-rufai Bans Gas Retail Shops In High-risk Areas / Waterway Bill: IPOB Protests In Rivers State, Say No To Water Way Bill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

El-Rufai Bans Religious Protests In Kaduna by lalasticlala(m): 4:54pm On May 14, 2022
The Kaduna State Government, in consultation with security agencies under the umbrella of the Kaduna State Security Council, has placed a ban on protests related to religious activity throughout the State with immediate effect.

This was contained in statement signed by Samuel Aruwan, Commissioner, Ministry of Internal Security and Home Affairs, Kaduna State.

“This prohibition becomes imperative in view of moves by some unpatriotic elements to organize series of for-and-against protests related to a security development in one of the Northern Nigerian States.”

“Governor Nasir Ahmad El-Rufai who has been briefed of the development, has charged security agencies to ensure strict enforcement of this ban against any form of religious protest in the State. “

“The Governor also charged religious leaders, community leaders and traditional rulers throughout the State to complement the efforts of government and security agencies towards the maintenance of peace and stability.”

“Security agencies have thus resolved that any attempt by individuals or groups to disrupt the peace and stability of the State, by way of religious protests, will not be condoned. Such protests will be promptly halted, and conveners prosecuted.”

“Citizens are implored to remain calm as they go about their lawful pursuits, and to immediately report any such activity or security concern to the Kaduna State Security Operations Room, on 09034000060 and 08170189999.”

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/05/religious-protests-banned-in-kaduna/

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: El-Rufai Bans Religious Protests In Kaduna by Sageez(m): 4:56pm On May 14, 2022
Doris4ever:
I have NEVER seen people that are very docile in my entire life than Nigerian Christian.

They will kill them, they will not retaliate.

They will burn their shops, they will not retaliate.

They will burn their churches, they will not retaliate.

By now, I expect to see Mosque all over Nigeria on fire.

Let the burning begin.

Muslims don't have monopoly of violence.

Let's every Christian return fire for fire to this barbarians.

Or else they will kill you for nothing.

The best way to stop nonsense is to attack.

If Christian refused to attack this barbarians, they will continue the killing spree.

Follow peace with all men without which...
Christians are peace loving people.

We don't fight for our God, we hold our peace and allow Him do the fighting

281 Likes 32 Shares

Re: El-Rufai Bans Religious Protests In Kaduna by Amotolongbo(f): 4:58pm On May 14, 2022
The best caption for this ban is Governor El Rufai ban the Christians from protesting and retaliating killings of Christians!

Where was the midget when the Christians were killed and maimed?
Now that the Christians have decided to retaliate, he suddenly woke up

125 Likes 12 Shares

Re: El-Rufai Bans Religious Protests In Kaduna by Dailymice: 4:59pm On May 14, 2022
They have started burning churches in Sokoto. I keep asking myself, why some southerners believe in this one Nigeria of a thing. They are killing your brothers, sisters, people of the same faith and you are shouting we are one.

Southerners are the most unserious entities in this Lord Lugard union. Yoruba Muslims align with Hausa/Fulani Muslims who still mess them up and throw them under the bus and yet they are shouting Yoruba and Fulani are one.

Igbos in the north doing business are also foolish in my opinion, because of money you jeopardize your life to live among animals masquerading as humans.

Nigeria can NEVER be ONE, the earlier you recognise this, the better for you.

Igbos, Yourbas, Efik, Ijaws, Bini's, Idomas etc can all live together in peace and harmony as one Southern Union but you see those people up north, forget it, their brains are filled with war, poverty and diseases.

The issue with southern unity is the disagreement between Yorubas and Igbos with most Yorubas ALWAYS aligning with the north against the detriment of Southern Unity.

Tinubu will be dealt with, mark this comment on May 29th.

145 Likes 21 Shares

Re: El-Rufai Bans Religious Protests In Kaduna by Dailymice: 4:59pm On May 14, 2022
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai Bans Religious Protests In Kaduna by jimmyolasun: 4:59pm On May 14, 2022
The aboki wey dey my estate gate just go restock him shop...

Allahu akbar

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: El-Rufai Bans Religious Protests In Kaduna by God1000(m): 4:59pm On May 14, 2022
His utterances encourage violence, I don't even know what he stands for

4 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Bans Religious Protests In Kaduna by ogododo: 5:00pm On May 14, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai Bans Religious Protests In Kaduna by System202: 5:00pm On May 14, 2022
U Fuccck up Elrufai, we would have shown does useless infidels shege, u support kanu killing innocent northerners in south while Delusional Christians are always support it.
Re: El-Rufai Bans Religious Protests In Kaduna by Nobody: 5:00pm On May 14, 2022
Good.

Kaduna is a tinderbox. The last thing they need, on top of banditry being a serious matter that the Air force is bombing Birnin Gwari area on a regular basis, and Fulani herdsmen crisis.....is another widespread religious riot.

5 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Bans Religious Protests In Kaduna by NwaNimo1(m): 5:00pm On May 14, 2022

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: El-Rufai Bans Religious Protests In Kaduna by DropsMic(m): 5:01pm On May 14, 2022
Pro
Re: El-Rufai Bans Religious Protests In Kaduna by Lumig: 5:01pm On May 14, 2022
Good, a proactive governor

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai Bans Religious Protests In Kaduna by Lamasta(m): 5:01pm On May 14, 2022
By this time I expect the military to have stationed different tanks across Sokoto state by now anybody that do nonsense will see nonsense. As for those murderers arrested they must be tried for murder and justice served accordingly....

Government should also take note of those highly placed individuals in the north whose speech can incite religious violence also cool

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: El-Rufai Bans Religious Protests In Kaduna by Doris4ever(m): 5:01pm On May 14, 2022
Sageez:

Follow peace with all men without which...
Christians are peace loving people.

We don't fight for our God, we hold our peace and allow Him do the fighting

Is sad

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: El-Rufai Bans Religious Protests In Kaduna by dfrost: 5:01pm On May 14, 2022
Good.
Re: El-Rufai Bans Religious Protests In Kaduna by SmartPolician: 5:01pm On May 14, 2022
Doris4ever:
I have NEVER seen people that are very docile in my entire life than Nigerian Christian.

They will kill them, they will not retaliate.

They will burn their shops, they will not retaliate.

They will burn their churches, they will not retaliate.

By now, I expect to see Mosque all over Nigeria on fire.

Let the burning begin.

Muslims don't have monopoly of violence.

Let's every Christian return fire for fire to this barbarians.

Or else they will kill you for nothing.

The best way to stop nonsense is to attack.

If Christian refused to attack this barbarians, they will continue the killing spree.

The Bible never taught us to fight for God.
Only stupid people fight for their god. If God tells us to fight for Him, then He has lost every legitimate right to be called our Creator. This is no rocket science.

On the other hand, Islam is a religion no sane person should identify with because it encourages its faithfuls to go into jihad war for Allah. This is totally insane. I find it distasteful that there are educated Muslims.

73 Likes 5 Shares

Re: El-Rufai Bans Religious Protests In Kaduna by BabaIbo: 5:02pm On May 14, 2022
Let us see how event unfolds.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Bans Religious Protests In Kaduna by Frayoh: 5:02pm On May 14, 2022
Good
Re: El-Rufai Bans Religious Protests In Kaduna by wafun: 5:02pm On May 14, 2022
Mtchew, shutup terrorist...
Re: El-Rufai Bans Religious Protests In Kaduna by osinbanjoisaliar: 5:02pm On May 14, 2022
Pretender. Na so him take pretend during the Abuja Kaduna train terror attack. No other northern Governor don mention anything about protests. But this one don already rush dey announce protests, to show you their plans. Na so him associate go talk sey na 80 people dem kill for that train attack. Dem no even smart sef.

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Bans Religious Protests In Kaduna by bluefilm: 5:02pm On May 14, 2022
Nonsense. lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Hidden truth about Igbo / Olayinka Sonaike Is Dead - (ESVABORN BOSS) / Buhari Tells Imolites To Vote Any Candidate Of Their Choice At The State Level

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.