Stats: 3,152,723 members, 7,816,974 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

El-Rufai Bans Religious Protests In Kaduna - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai Bans Religious Protests In Kaduna (36899 Views)

BREAKING: El-rufai Bans Southern Kaduna Group Hours To End Of His Tenure / El-rufai Bans Gas Retail Shops In High-risk Areas / Waterway Bill: IPOB Protests In Rivers State, Say No To Water Way Bill (2) (3) (4)

Re: El-Rufai Bans Religious Protests In Kaduna by oldroad: 10:24pm On May 14, 2022
Sageez:

Follow peace with all men without which...
Christians are peace loving people.

We don't fight for our God, we hold our peace and allow Him do the fighting

You are an idiot. Fool. Na people lik una de mk christians no gree wise
Re: El-Rufai Bans Religious Protests In Kaduna by Sageez(m): 10:46pm On May 14, 2022
oldroad:

You are an idiot. Fool. Na people lik una de mk christians no gree wise
What is the definition of the word "Christian "?
Re: El-Rufai Bans Religious Protests In Kaduna by phemmyutd(m): 10:52pm On May 14, 2022
System202:
U Fuccck up Elrufai, we would have shown does useless infidels shege, u support kanu killing innocent northerners in south while Delusional Christians are always support it.

You are f*oo*Lish.
Must you do it in Kaduna? Go to Sokoto and do your ma*dness na. Kano, Kastina, Maiduguri,Zamfara are also available go there to protest.
Re: El-Rufai Bans Religious Protests In Kaduna by Pristine664: 10:57pm On May 14, 2022
Dailymice:
They have started burning churches in Sokoto. I keep asking myself, why some southerners believe in this one Nigeria of a thing. They are killing your brothers, sisters, people of the same faith and you are shouting we are one.

Southerners are the most unserious entities in this Lord Lugard union. Yoruba Muslims align with Hausa/Fulani Muslims who still mess them up and throw them under the bus and yet they are shouting Yoruba and Fulani are one.

Igbos in the north doing business are also foolish in my opinion, because of money you jeopardize your life to live among animals masquerading as humans.

Nigeria can NEVER be ONE, the earlier you recognise this, the better for you.

Igbos, Yourbas, Efik, Ijaws, Bini's, Idomas etc can all live together in peace and harmony as one Southern Union but you see those people up north, forget it, their brains are filled with war, poverty and diseases.

[s]The issue with southern unity is the disagreement between Yorubas and Igbos with most Yorubas ALWAYS aligning with the north against the detriment of Southern Unity.[/s]

Tinubu will be dealt with, mark this comment on May 29th.

Trash Trash Trash
It seems you know nothing about Nigerian politics until 2015.

Igbos formed government with Ahmadu Bello in 1960 against Awolowo.
Igbos formed government with Shagari in 1979 and 1983 against the Southern interest...
Igbos have always aligned with the North politically against the South.
Yorubas did similar thing in 2015 and you all make it look like Igbos are innocent....

Keep shifting blames it is obvious you guys are not ready for solutions.

Re: El-Rufai Bans Religious Protests In Kaduna by olatuns2017: 11:03pm On May 14, 2022
Re: El-Rufai Bans Religious Protests In Kaduna by 9gerian: 11:05pm On May 14, 2022
Like he knows Kaduna is easily the next even without provocation.

lalasticlala:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/05/religious-protests-banned-in-kaduna/
Re: El-Rufai Bans Religious Protests In Kaduna by luluman: 11:24pm On May 14, 2022
Sageez:

Bros, them don kill una finish o.
Re: El-Rufai Bans Religious Protests In Kaduna by IfnobeGod20: 11:27pm On May 14, 2022
mohammadyusuf66:

Since she is not a Muslim, she should not have dwel into Muslim issues.
The WhatsApp platform that the issue begins from, was it a muslim's platform or their class WhatsApp platform?
Why posting religious content in an open platform and at the same time expect sanity in such forum. If it was a platform solely meant for Islamic content and anyone abridged the content, then consequence should be faced, but it wasn't so.
Re: El-Rufai Bans Religious Protests In Kaduna by Stanleyq: 12:08am On May 15, 2022
Sageez:

Tell him that we are Christlike, that's why we are Christians, even at de point of Jesus capture, he still performed miracle, fixing de ear of Marcus, one of those that came to capture him...peace loving Christ...Christians are de reason we all are still existing, if it was an eye for an eye being de best, Christ would have taught that... It was to be like this, kill Deborah and we kill 3 Muslims here, then, they kill 7 Christians in retaliation, we also revenge and kill 20, then, they become annoyed and kill 40 of us and we make it 50 Muslims down, then they kill 50, we make it 100, and we revenge 200, they revenge too 300 and we clear 300, they say OK naa, 600 and we clear 1000 and they clear 2000 in revenge, it won't stop till de last man standing, he commits suicide and end of Nigeria, do u think that Jesus made a mistake for going for peace?

Re: El-Rufai Bans Religious Protests In Kaduna by AmzQueen1: 1:05am On May 15, 2022
System202:
U Fuccck up Elrufai, we would have shown does useless infidels shege, u support kanu killing innocent northerners in south while Delusional Christians are always support it.

With all the money Jonathan wasted in your region in education, you still can't spell or write properly. No wonder your jidhadist leaders easily brainwash you people.
Re: El-Rufai Bans Religious Protests In Kaduna by MoIbrahim: 1:48am On May 15, 2022
If he stays still and something bad happens to the Christians, your brain will look the other way. Sorry o.

Amotolongbo:
The best caption for this ban is Governor El Rufai ban the Christians from protesting and retaliating killings of Christians!

Where was the midget when the Christians were killed and maimed?
Now that the Christians have decided to retaliate, he suddenly woke up
Re: El-Rufai Bans Religious Protests In Kaduna by JBoss25(m): 2:46am On May 15, 2022
jimmyolasun:
The aboki wey dey my estate gate just go restock him shop...

Allahu akbar
Re: El-Rufai Bans Religious Protests In Kaduna by Sunsets: 5:54am On May 15, 2022
Whatever religion you practise, don't disturb others with it.
mohammadyusuf66:

She should have just condemn the sharing on WhatsApp group instead of abusing the prophet. And who preaches in the public places like buses, motor parks etc as Christians do? Please let's always open our minds to issue and stop being biased.
Re: El-Rufai Bans Religious Protests In Kaduna by seunoj: 6:16am On May 15, 2022

You are a fool and you do not know that you are a fool
Don't worry,when we start killing muslims in the south,I hope you will still say that you don't want escalation of tension
Jesus said he hasn't come to bring peace,if you know your bible you will know that verse. I am talking to all supporters of the religion of piss,just because lion is yawning doesn't make it harmless. When Christians start their own,we will not stop until the total eradication of all headslammers in the south and if you stand in our way whether you are an yoruba muslim or christian, we will kill you.
We should protest because all the protesting we have been doing have yielded significant results. The definition of insanity is to do the same thing over and over again, expecting different results. We will copy what muslims did in turkey to change turkey from a christian country to a muslim country and if you stand in our way, we will kill you.
Did God come down from heaven to fight for israel? The reason jesus preached peace is because everywhere was relatively peaceful. This is not the time for peace and as the israelites slaughtered all their enemies so will the children of god slaughter all headslammers.

Who are the we?
Data and Mobile phone? Is that what you will use?
If you say we have a useless govt that encourages madness, I can understand. Saying there will chaos everywhere will not be accepted by any gov(useful or useless). Na shoot at sight o don’t start it bro
Re: El-Rufai Bans Religious Protests In Kaduna by ceede2: 6:49am On May 15, 2022
SmartPolician:

The Bible never taught us to fight for God.
Only stupid people fight for their god. If God tells us to fight for Him, then He has lost every legitimate right to be called our Creator. This is no rocket science.

On the other hand, Islam is a religion no sane person should identify with because it encourages its faithfuls to go into jihad war for Allah. This is totally insane. I find it distasteful that there are educated Muslims.
What are you saying? The Israelite that are defending themselves from them do you think they don't know what they are doing, or is Nigeria holier then them.
No be by force to comment.
Re: El-Rufai Bans Religious Protests In Kaduna by teepain: 7:03am On May 15, 2022
Buddha3:
See, but not for ethnic and religious inclinations, El-rufai is one of the best and most efficient politicians in Nigeria's current political landscape.

The man is proactive, swift to decisions, decisive in governmental policies, qualitative in service delivery and extremely intelligent in running the daily affairs of any system within his leadership purview.

I'm a non-political citizen from the South South region but I've travelled the corners of this entire country in the course of my daily hustles...so this is my personal opinion from garnered experiences.

The face of Abuja is what it is today because of that small man's ingenuity. And he's ably replicating the same standards in Kaduna right now. The man deserves commendation.

I cannot agree less with you.
Re: El-Rufai Bans Religious Protests In Kaduna by Haywhymido(m): 7:19am On May 15, 2022
Amotolongbo:
The best caption for this ban is Governor El Rufai ban the Christians from protesting and retaliating killings of Christians!

Where was the midget when the Christians were killed and maimed?
Now that the Christians have decided to retaliate, he suddenly woke up
sometimes you need to think before typing, between christians and muslims in Kaduna who are in larger percentage? Any protest either by muslims or Christians will result in damage of public properties and the attack on the smaller percentage of christians will suffer for it. Dey use your senses small small
Re: El-Rufai Bans Religious Protests In Kaduna by Kuginzi: 7:27am On May 15, 2022
There are too much empty threats on Nairaland. Anyone that feels he or she wants to revenge her death, right now there is a free ride to Sokoto State. Stop being a coward, by hiding under your keyboard, & disturbing us with empty threats on Nairaland.

Re: El-Rufai Bans Religious Protests In Kaduna by Deadlytruth(m): 8:28am On May 15, 2022
Dailymice:
They have started burning churches in Sokoto. I keep asking myself, why some southerners believe in this one Nigeria of a thing. They are killing your brothers, sisters, people of the same faith and you are shouting we are one.

Southerners are the most unserious entities in this Lord Lugard union. Yoruba Muslims align with Hausa/Fulani Muslims who still mess them up and throw them under the bus and yet they are shouting Yoruba and Fulani are one.

Igbos in the north doing business are also foolish in my opinion, because of money you jeopardize your life to live among animals masquerading as humans.

Nigeria can NEVER be ONE, the earlier you recognise this, the better for you.

Igbos, Yourbas, Efik, Ijaws, Bini's, Idomas etc can all live together in peace and harmony as one Southern Union but you see those people up north, forget it, their brains are filled with war, poverty and diseases.

The issue with southern unity is the disagreement between Yorubas and Igbos with most Yorubas ALWAYS aligning with the north against the detriment of Southern Unity.

Tinubu will be dealt with, mark this comment on May 29th.

What exactly does an Igbo man gain from blatant revisionism? So the Azikiwe who pioneered in 1960 the act of a Southern aligning with the North against his fellow Southerners was a Yoruba man? The Alex Ekweme who aligned with Shagari in 1979 and 1983 against his fellow Southerners was Yoruba too? The Arthur Nzeribe who imported arms for the Nigerian side which Gowon used to massacre over 3 million Igbo civilians during the Biafra war was a Yoruba man?
The Azikiwe who betrayed Ojukwu by abandoning Biafra at the peak of the war and defecting back to the side of one-Nigeria was a Yoruba man?
The Igbo delegates to the 1998 PDP convention who, after collecting IBB's N5m per delegate bribe, ditched Alex Ekweme who was already the leading aspirant, and voted for Obasanjo who was obviously the prefered candidate of the Northern Oligarchy were all Yorubas?
I still can't phantom how you folks manage to find the conscience to sleep soundly at night after openly telling brazen lies in the afternoon.

The most annoying part of this whole thing is that while you lie so dangerously and twist Nigeria's political history against Yorubas, majority of Yorubas themselves keep quiet and gloss over it probably because they want to be nice to you in quest for a rather impossible Southern unity which most times makes them get insulted and labelled as unity beggars by same you Igbos and in the process of glossing over these revisionists tales, they come to really appear in the eyes of the ignorant and unsuspecting section of my SS people as actually treacherous and unreliable as they are falsely labelled by you folks. Honestly I don't know why majority of Yorubas assume that they can get Igbos to love them towards Southern unity by tolerating their lies and revisionisms against them.
I used to assume before too that Yorubas are evil and treacherous going by the Igbotic default propaganda about the role of Awolowo during the war until I stumbled on several books in my school's library in my final year days comprehensively written on Nigeria's political history covering the period right from amalgamation to the IBB era and after reading through I realized painfully that Igbos are the problem with the South and the entire country. My further research at the three arms of the national archives (Enugu, Ibadan and Kaduna) confirmed same, hence It was from that moment my views changed.
I just pity Yorubas in this country. They don't know the danger in this docile attitude most of them put up in the face of emotional blackmail by Igbos. By the time the results begin to hit Yorubas, it will be too late. Let them be condoning lies against them in the name of being a sophisticated tribe of Omoluabis or whatever they call it. We shall see.

Re: El-Rufai Bans Religious Protests In Kaduna by lordchiz(m): 9:03am On May 15, 2022
System202:
See the demented Animal.....
I can give you my number so that we meet anywhere.....
If your de*th no go worse pass those military people unknown gun men beheaded!
Goat of the Century!
Re: El-Rufai Bans Religious Protests In Kaduna by subcbouy: 9:46am On May 15, 2022
Sageez:

Peace is essential but not to extend of allowing these people continually killing Christians in their community and you fold your hands and sleep.
Re: El-Rufai Bans Religious Protests In Kaduna by Kuginzi: 9:58am On May 15, 2022
Anyone who blasphemes the name of the Lord is to be put to death. The entire assembly must stone them. Whether foreigner or native-born, when they blaspheme the Name they are to be put to death."
Leviticus 24:16

Deborah killers used this verse to kill her the way the verse instruct, I think they own a copy of christ papers, bible is full of evil to its followers.

Despite showing u how your Bible endorse terrorism of death for blasphemy but you completely ignored it all and start attacking others for this same act that has a verse in your Bible.
Re: El-Rufai Bans Religious Protests In Kaduna by Verbtips(m): 11:37am On May 15, 2022
Sageez:

pesin wey vote muslim especially atiku na yin know oh.wike nayin we want christian vote for christian muslim vote for muslim announce it to your colageous to know who to vote for a muslim are against christian
Re: El-Rufai Bans Religious Protests In Kaduna by Verbtips(m): 11:41am On May 15, 2022
Sageez:

What is the definition of the word "Christian "?
the find the defination,defination lost?,WHEN THEY DO KILL ALL CHRISTIAN FINISH UNA GO DO UNA OWN FOR HEAVEN NO FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHT,YOU GO BE SLAVE LATER
Re: El-Rufai Bans Religious Protests In Kaduna by LordNicvuitton(m): 12:35pm On May 15, 2022
Deadlytruth:

What exactly does an Igbo man gain from blatant revisionism? So the Azikiwe who pioneered in 1960 the act of a Southern aligning with the North against his fellow Southerners was a Yoruba man? The Alex Ekweme who aligned with Shagari in 1979 and 1983 against his fellow Southerners was Yoruba too? The Arthur Nzeribe who imported arms for the Nigerian side which Gowon used to massacre over 3 million Igbo civilians during the Biafra war was a Yoruba man?
The Azikiwe who betrayed Ojukwu by abandoning Biafra at the peak of the war and defecting back to the side of one-Nigeria was a Yoruba man?

Thunder & lightening combined, destroy u, you fccking bastard. Ode ozuoor of d lowest order. Make that Igbo gossiping choke ur retarded life out of existence. Idiot like you. It is how you people go about, propagating hatred against the Igbo tribe, thank God for d age of internet. Useless things that are only united by Igbophobia.

Shebi when the Igbo tribe leave this useless contraption, lemme see the next tribe that y'all will choose to hate. Fuccked up Pussey ass imp.
Re: El-Rufai Bans Religious Protests In Kaduna by debeginin(m): 12:49pm On May 15, 2022
System202:
Big fool!
Re: El-Rufai Bans Religious Protests In Kaduna by Deadlytruth(m): 3:12pm On May 15, 2022
LordNicvuitton:

Thunder & lightening combined, destroy u, you fccking bastard. Ode ozuoor of d lowest order. Make that Igbo gossiping choke ur retarded life out of existence. Idiot like you. It is how you people go about, propagating hatred against the Igbo tribe, thank God for d age of internet. Useless things that are only united by Igbophobia.

Shebi when the Igbo tribe leave this useless contraption, lemme see the next tribe that y'all will choose to hate. Fuccked up Pussey ass imp.
Devil punish you there!
You have just confirmed that you are a very big fool plagued with moronic idiocy which you Igbos are known for. Your outburst only lends credence to what everyone already knows and which is that you Igbos are always too ashamed to admit your stupidity and shortsighted greed which propelled you into choices that plunged the South into this political quagmire. Very uneducated literates. Let us see how you will get the idiotic Biafools Republic after you killed all motions for secession clause, introduced military rule, stopped Isaac Adaka Boro from seceding and promulgated your silly, self serving, demonic, hellish and stupid Unification and Anti-secession Decrees. So you now want to exit the fraudulent one-Nigeria you created in your quest to grab other people's lands and resources and dominate them? Una never see anything. In your foolish and fraudulent one-Nigeria we all die. You go nowhere. Keep insulting. You go nowhere. Jokers! I am waiting for your usual idiotic reply which will not address the facts raised but respond with more emotional outburst.
Just make sure you or your brothers here don't call upon the mods when you begin to get uppercuts on this insult spree you have started because that is the cowardly means you resort to when you start losing out. Shameless AfghanEASTERNS!

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: El-Rufai Bans Religious Protests In Kaduna by Kuginzi: 3:13pm On May 15, 2022
I hate the way people brag on Nairaland forum. I hate COWARDS!! and whoever talks too much is a BIG COWARD.
They say "Action speak louder than words" but the reverse is the case on Nairaland.
What has happened has happened. The only solution to this is; if really you are touched by the incidence, then travel to Sokoto State where the perpetrators are and unleash whatever havoc you wish or you can on them. But bragging under your keyboard, crying for war on Nairaland is what I dislike.
Pls note; War on Nairaland is called a Keyboard war(online war) for the Cowards. Pls deliver this message to your Keyboard war commander.
#STOPDISTURBINGUSIFYOUCAN'TACT

Drama As Northern Group Seeks ICC Prosecution Of Buhari / I Won't Apologize Niger-Delta Avengers - Tompolo / No Sit-At-Home On Monday And Tuesday - IPOB

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 148