Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,462 members, 7,830,306 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

El-Rufai Bans Religious Protests In Kaduna - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai Bans Religious Protests In Kaduna (36925 Views)

BREAKING: El-rufai Bans Southern Kaduna Group Hours To End Of His Tenure / El-rufai Bans Gas Retail Shops In High-risk Areas / Waterway Bill: IPOB Protests In Rivers State, Say No To Water Way Bill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Rufai Bans Religious Protests In Kaduna by JoeEeL(m): 6:05pm On May 14, 2022
Amotolongbo:
The best caption for this ban is Governor El Rufai ban the Christians from protesting and retaliating killings of Christians!

Where was the midget when the Christians were killed and maimed?
Now that the Christians have decided to retaliate, he suddenly woke up

Leave am.

These guys think they are smart huh?
Re: El-Rufai Bans Religious Protests In Kaduna by tesppidd: 6:06pm On May 14, 2022
Amotolongbo:
[/s][s]claptrap
I guess you now realize your stupidity..

Sod off now!
Re: El-Rufai Bans Religious Protests In Kaduna by Benslash: 6:08pm On May 14, 2022
System202:
U Fuccck up Elrufai, we would have shown does useless infidels shege, u support kanu killing innocent northerners in south while Delusional Christians are always support it.

You are the real infidel, because your god is an idol, that's why you are always praying for him every day for our Jesus to save him from hell.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Bans Religious Protests In Kaduna by JoeEeL(m): 6:09pm On May 14, 2022
Dailymice:
They have started burning churches in Sokoto. I keep asking myself, why some southerners believe in this one Nigeria of a thing. They are killing your brothers, sisters, people of the same faith and you are shouting we are one.

Southerners are the most unserious entities in this Lord Lugard union. Yoruba Muslims align with Hausa/Fulani Muslims who still mess them up and throw them under the bus and yet they are shouting Yoruba and Fulani are one.

Igbos in the north doing business are also foolish in my opinion, because of money you jeopardize your life to live among animals masquerading as humans.

Nigeria can NEVER be ONE, the earlier you recognise this, the better for you.

Igbos, Yourbas, Efik, Ijaws, Bini's, Idomas etc can all live together in peace and harmony as one Southern Union but you see those people up north, forget it, their brains are filled with war, poverty and diseases.

The issue with southern unity is the disagreement between Yorubas and Igbos with most Yorubas ALWAYS aligning with the north against the detriment of Southern Unity.

Tinubu will be dealt with, mark this comment on May 29th.

Hehe, that is what makes them Christian na. cheesy

They are meant to be docile. Thats what their book teaches them. They dont realise they have been weaponised against to remain as humble slaves.

You think this is what our forefathers were like? When we shout defend yourselves, you'll see the morons going to a building to go and speak in tongues.

Wetin consine me? cheesy
Re: El-Rufai Bans Religious Protests In Kaduna by akenzua74: 6:09pm On May 14, 2022
System202:
U Fuccck up Elrufai, we would have shown does useless infidels shege, u support kanu killing innocent northerners in south while Delusional Christians are always support it.
. Dirty piggy and blood suckers that is not fit to live among humans.
Re: El-Rufai Bans Religious Protests In Kaduna by Amotolongbo(f): 6:10pm On May 14, 2022
[s]
tesppidd:
I guess you now realize your stupidity..

Sod off now!
[/s]claptrap
Re: El-Rufai Bans Religious Protests In Kaduna by Jacopini: 6:12pm On May 14, 2022
SmartPolician:

I don't think Christians can overpower Muslims in Kaduna State. That can only happen in southern states where Christians have the majority.

This one no stay kad city o, a typical kad man is a Christian, zaria pipu na b muslim.

Come kad mak we show u how we dey do am
I laugh u.
Re: El-Rufai Bans Religious Protests In Kaduna by JoeEeL(m): 6:12pm On May 14, 2022
Doris4ever:

The lady burnt was following violence abi

Be deceiving yourself until they burn you also

Mugu

A lot of christians are brainwashed mugus.

See the brain of that person. Chai. And na adult o. cheesy

We can't get freedom with those kind of people in the majority. Never. grin
Re: El-Rufai Bans Religious Protests In Kaduna by Naija4love(m): 6:13pm On May 14, 2022
Sageez:

Follow peace with all men without which...
Christians are peace loving people.

We don't fight for our God, we hold our peace and allow Him do the fighting
na true you talk check something in that pic

Re: El-Rufai Bans Religious Protests In Kaduna by Shawl001(m): 6:15pm On May 14, 2022
Sageez:

That's true.
But, I think its almost time where, we will wield the sword by one hand and work the work by the other hand...we are coming! sad
Re: El-Rufai Bans Religious Protests In Kaduna by mohammadyusuf66(m): 6:16pm On May 14, 2022
Most people here are blaming the guys that killed and burnt the lady but nobody is condemning the blasphemy the lady committed. She crossed the red line by abusing the prophet. A Muslim that knows what he is doing will not abuse Jesus.
I am not saying what the guys did is right, they should have not taken the laws into their hand, but the law enforcement agencies have bad history of not doing the needful wen it comes to prosecuting the criminals. We call on all security agencies to always prosecute offenders accordingly so that the masses can have confident in them.
Therefore, we should respect one another's religion and not abusing anybody in our religion.
Blasphemy means death in Islam and we Muslims do not joke with our religion. We should respect ourselves for peace to rain in our dear country.
God put us together for a reason.
God knows best.
Re: El-Rufai Bans Religious Protests In Kaduna by RoseMary405(f): 6:16pm On May 14, 2022
Dailymice:
They have started burning churches in Sokoto. I keep asking myself, why some southerners believe in this one Nigeria of a thing. They are killing your brothers, sisters, people of the same faith and you are shouting we are one.

Southerners are the most unserious entities in this Lord Lugard union. Yoruba Muslims align with Hausa/Fulani Muslims who still mess them up and throw them under the bus and yet they are shouting Yoruba and Fulani are one.

Igbos in the north doing business are also foolish in my opinion, because of money you jeopardize your life to live among animals masquerading as humans.

Igbos, Yourbas, Efik, Ijaws, Bini's, Idomas etc can all live together in peace and harmony as one Southern Union but you see those people up north, forget it, their brains are filled with war, poverty and diseases.

The issue with southern unity is the disagreement between Yorubas and Igbos with most Yorubas ALWAYS aligning with the north against the detriment of Southern Unity.

In summary, your problem is Tinubu, right?
Re: El-Rufai Bans Religious Protests In Kaduna by MiddleDimension: 6:16pm On May 14, 2022
Dailymice:

Idoma is not southern Nigeria. The earkier you get use to that idea, the better for you.
Re: El-Rufai Bans Religious Protests In Kaduna by Sunsets: 6:20pm On May 14, 2022
On this, I stand.
Dailymice:

Re: El-Rufai Bans Religious Protests In Kaduna by 41lady(m): 6:20pm On May 14, 2022
Sageez:

Jesus Chris was Jew, are Jews not fighting for themselves? The Jews are surrounded by 7 Arab nations, they fight the Muhammadans, they did not wait for God to fight for them, even though they are the chosen ones. You black Africa, you are waiting for God to fight for you, the Muhammadans will finish the northern Christians if they didn't fight and protect themselves.

Tit for tat is the solutions that will bring peace in the North.
Re: El-Rufai Bans Religious Protests In Kaduna by Freerhyme1(m): 6:21pm On May 14, 2022
Dailymice:

Re: El-Rufai Bans Religious Protests In Kaduna by Sunsets: 6:21pm On May 14, 2022
What are you? Northern slaves? Someone is trying to help your status; embrace it.
MiddleDimension:

Idoma is not southern Nigeria. The earkier you get use to that idea, the better for you.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Bans Religious Protests In Kaduna by SeriouslySense(m): 6:26pm On May 14, 2022
kk.
HardMirror:
are u saying your god is useless and cannot protect his children?
Re: El-Rufai Bans Religious Protests In Kaduna by Sunsets: 6:27pm On May 14, 2022
Must everybody believe in your God or in God? What if your God is useless to someone else? Have you considered it disrespectful to be distributing religious sermons in public spaces shared by people of different orientations? Was that WhatsApp group a mosque?
mohammadyusuf66:
Most people here are blaming the guys that killed and burnt the lady but nobody is condemning the blasphemy the lady committed. She crossed the red line by abusing the prophet. A Muslim that knows what he is doing will not abuse Jesus.
I am not saying what the guys did is right, they should have not taken the laws into their hand, but the law enforcement agencies have bad history of not doing the needful wen it comes to prosecuting the criminals. We call on all security agencies to always prosecute offenders accordingly so that the masses can have confident in them.
Therefore, we should respect one another's religion and not abusing anybody in our religion.
Blasphemy means death in Islam and we Muslims do not joke with our religion. We should respect ourselves for peace to rain in our dear country.
God knows best.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Bans Religious Protests In Kaduna by tesppidd: 6:28pm On May 14, 2022
Amotolongbo:
[/s][s]claptrap
maluuu
Re: El-Rufai Bans Religious Protests In Kaduna by colonelwealth(m): 6:29pm On May 14, 2022
Sageez:

This your statement here is the problem.

Remember "from the days of John the Baptist, the kingdom of God suffers violence and takes it by force".

David fought, Joshua, fought, the early Christian crusaders fought too.

Keeping quiet and allowing enemies attack your life is foolishness and you will be held to account for that foolishness.

Agreed no one should insult another's religion or talk anyhow about his own religion...however Muslims insult christians but they haven't been killed like goats for it.

Nigerian Christiaina wake up and all nonsense will stop.
Re: El-Rufai Bans Religious Protests In Kaduna by tesppidd: 6:32pm On May 14, 2022
Amotolongbo:
[/s][s]claptrap
meathead..
Re: El-Rufai Bans Religious Protests In Kaduna by tesppidd: 6:32pm On May 14, 2022
Amotolongbo:
[/s][s]claptrap
douchebag
Re: El-Rufai Bans Religious Protests In Kaduna by TheGift: 6:34pm On May 14, 2022
Amotolongbo:
The best caption for this ban is Governor El Rufai ban the Christians from protesting and retaliating killings of Christians!

Where was the midget when the Christians were killed and maimed?
Now that the Christians have decided to retaliate, he suddenly woke up

Who told you Christians want to retaliate? Christian is not the same as “Church-goer” just like Christians are not the same as Non-Muslims.

Don’t fall into the same fanatical trap that you are condemning.
Re: El-Rufai Bans Religious Protests In Kaduna by West2019(m): 6:37pm On May 14, 2022
It shall never been well with those so call Muslim
Re: El-Rufai Bans Religious Protests In Kaduna by mohammadyusuf66(m): 6:38pm On May 14, 2022
Sunsets:
Must everybody believe in your God or in God? What if your God is useless to someone else? Have you considered it disrespectful to be distributing religious sermons in public spaces shared by people of different orientations? Was that WhatsApp group a mosque?
She should have just condemn the sharing on WhatsApp group instead of abusing the prophet. And who preaches in the public places like buses, motor parks etc as Christians do? Please let's always open our minds to issue and stop being biased.
Re: El-Rufai Bans Religious Protests In Kaduna by IfnobeGod20: 6:38pm On May 14, 2022
mohammadyusuf66:
God knows best.
What did the girl says that portray blasphemy? Also, what part of our constitution capture such act? Putting in mind that the girl is not a Muslim and cannot be prosecuted by sharia law, meaning she is not under the rule of sharia.
Again, does any law permits jungle justice, either criminal, penal, constitution or even the sharia law?
Finally, which part of the Qu'ran and Hadith stipulates death penalty for blasphemy?

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Bans Religious Protests In Kaduna by mohammadyusuf66(m): 6:39pm On May 14, 2022
West2019:
It shall never been well with those so call Muslim
Your View. We move
Re: El-Rufai Bans Religious Protests In Kaduna by Amotolongbo(f): 6:43pm On May 14, 2022
tesppidd:
douchebag
claptrap
Re: El-Rufai Bans Religious Protests In Kaduna by dvkot(m): 6:43pm On May 14, 2022
Doris4ever:

They killed the young lady, we kept calm.

Now, they are protesting to rub it on our faces.

What da Bleep
i understand you pain bro.. I'm also sick to the tummy about what happen, but then we can't start an all out war
Re: El-Rufai Bans Religious Protests In Kaduna by mohammadyusuf66(m): 6:44pm On May 14, 2022
IfnobeGod20:

What did the girl says that portray blasphemy? Also, what part of our constitution capture such act? Putting in mind that the girl is not a Muslim and cannot be prosecuted by sharia law, meaning she is not under the rule of sharia.
Again, does any law permits jungle justice, either criminal, penal, constitution or even the sharia law?
Since she is not a Muslim, she should not have dwel into Muslim issues.
Re: El-Rufai Bans Religious Protests In Kaduna by IPIGSRMUMU: 6:45pm On May 14, 2022
[s]
Dailymice:

[/s]
meth cannibal IPIG terrorist monkey.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Wike Blasts Amaechi In Church: We're Starting Projects Afresh Because You Looted / 2023: Tinubu's Billboard At Airport Road Abuja (Photo) / Okowa's Achievements In Last 7 Years As Governor Of Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.