Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,268 members, 7,815,445 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

Insulting Our Prophet Mohammed Is Our Uncompromising Redline – Adamu Garba - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Insulting Our Prophet Mohammed Is Our Uncompromising Redline – Adamu Garba (45544 Views)

Ortom: Governor Bala Mohammed Is A Fulani Terrorist / Elder Statesman, Dr. Junaid Mohammed Is Dead / EndSARS: Adamu Garba Sues Jack Dorsey, Twitter CEO For $1bn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Insulting Our Prophet Mohammed Is Our Uncompromising Redline – Adamu Garba by muykem: 7:26pm On May 15, 2022
But Muhammad is a seed from Satan to tormenting humanity. Islam has not add any value to human existence than killing.

2 Likes

Re: Insulting Our Prophet Mohammed Is Our Uncompromising Redline – Adamu Garba by Norhym19: 7:27pm On May 15, 2022
And to think these comments is coming out from someone that's aspiring to become a president??

2 Likes

Re: Insulting Our Prophet Mohammed Is Our Uncompromising Redline – Adamu Garba by enumerator007: 7:27pm On May 15, 2022
Hisbah21:

go to sokoto and said so

Mohammad is a pedophile and a foooool, what is in desert North? A place that produces nothing but Almajiri and Terrorists, spits

3 Likes

Re: Insulting Our Prophet Mohammed Is Our Uncompromising Redline – Adamu Garba by Chicastle: 7:28pm On May 15, 2022
Useless prophet

1 Like

Re: Insulting Our Prophet Mohammed Is Our Uncompromising Redline – Adamu Garba by Bigheart042(m): 7:28pm On May 15, 2022
Oh my God..
How did I get into this trap called Nigeria..
Shearing same nationality with infidels..
I wept

1 Like

Re: Insulting Our Prophet Mohammed Is Our Uncompromising Redline – Adamu Garba by Tareq1105: 7:28pm On May 15, 2022
Christistruth00:

So why didn’t they deal with El Rufai when he insulted Jesus
After all Jesus is a Prophet in the Koran too

Jesus is not only a prophet in your Quran, He's the only prophet that your Quran describe as ALMASIU meaning Saviour.

Also, Jesus Christ is the spirit of God and your Quran confirmed this but most of you don't read.

Your Quran confirmed that Jesus Christ would come back. He told us that in the Bible too. I'm not sure your Mohammed said he would come back. Your Mohammed wasn't even sure where he was going.

So Jesus is not an ordinary prophet if I want to follow your belief. Therefore, let your fellow Muslims know it.

To us, Jesus Christ is the son of God. He's the way and the truth.

To those that killed Deborah's body, they've not achieved anything. Unfortunately for them, they couldn't kill her soul.

Her soul has gone back to her creator. You can only kill her body but you cannot kill her soul. Remember our body is temporary, we all shall leave the body someday to join the immortals. So, you achieve nothing.

The Lord will grant you guys a new heart and spiritual understanding.

2 Likes

Re: Insulting Our Prophet Mohammed Is Our Uncompromising Redline – Adamu Garba by Nobody: 7:28pm On May 15, 2022
enumerator007:

Mohammad is a pedophile and a foooool, what is in desert North? A place that produces nothing but Almajiri and Terrorists, spits

take ur pills and sleep
Re: Insulting Our Prophet Mohammed Is Our Uncompromising Redline – Adamu Garba by Zubi10(m): 7:29pm On May 15, 2022
SmartPolician:
Deborah Samuel didn't insult Mohammed in any way. She didn't even mention Mohammed. She just cautioned the group members about circulating religious messages on the forum.

This, in my opinion, was totally understandable considering that the Muslim-dominated class was derailing the purpose of setting up the group. I heard that the idiot who led the attack was a boy she refused to date.
That us because you don't have ears for listening
Re: Insulting Our Prophet Mohammed Is Our Uncompromising Redline – Adamu Garba by Nobody: 7:29pm On May 15, 2022
9jahotblog:
READ!!!

Deborah was my course mate. I just stepped into the class when the uproar on her voice note started.

It was her own course mates that started it. One of them said Deborah dared them by refusing to apologise when she was asked to. It all started with a debate on the upcoming examination on a general WhatsApp platform created for our course mates. One of the students asked her how she passed the last semester’s examination and in response, she said it was ‘Jesus o.’

“Immediately, about three other chats came in from two Muslims and one Christian, telling her to retract the statement. Two students from other departments who over heard some Muslim boys discussing the matter told Deborah’s close friends to prevail on her to retract the statement. But she replied via a voice note on the platform ‘Holy Ghost fire. Nothing will happen to me.

Is it by force that you guys will always be sending this religious stuff in this group? The group wasn’t created for that but rather as a notice on test, assignment, exam, etc, not this nonsense religious posts’

“We were made to understand that some young men were brought from outside before the outrage. I was in class when some of our course mates rushed in, saying ‘there is fire on the mountain o’.

“The Muslim students led the strangers to the class to look for her. In fear, those in the class tried to help her escape and took her to the security post from where they hoped to create a way for her to run outside Already, a cab was waiting outside to drive her straight to the police station. Unfortunately, the mob overpowered everyone who tried to save her. They even threatened to kill anyone who attempted to stand in their way.

“She was dragged out, flogged and stoned. The last word in her mouth was ‘what do you hope to achieve with this?’ By then some of our coursemates were making calls to some of our lecturers to save the situation. At a point, all the Christian students fled the school premises. It was when I got home that I heard she was set ablaze. Since the incident, I have been having a flash of her pleading expression. She pleaded for mercy and called out for help but it was far from her. What a cruel way to die,” she said.
If this is true, then it ll not be well with her killers.

1 Like

Re: Insulting Our Prophet Mohammed Is Our Uncompromising Redline – Adamu Garba by logiccal: 7:29pm On May 15, 2022
aujile:

If you claim that the person that interpreted that voice note is wrong, why not give the correct interpretation as an hausa (or someone that understands and speak) and also as a Muslim (your acceptance of the murder is clearly seen)
Yes. If the interpreter did tell you there was no insult. Then he/she is not fluent in Hausa language. And he/she is wrong in his/her interpretation.

I am not going to translate anything to you. I sometimes wish I hadn't listened to it.
Re: Insulting Our Prophet Mohammed Is Our Uncompromising Redline – Adamu Garba by kasimshafii: 7:29pm On May 15, 2022
SmartPolician:
Deborah Samuel didn't insult Mohammed in any way. She didn't even mention Mohammed. She just cautioned the group members about circulating religious messages on the forum.

This, in my opinion, was totally understandable considering that the Muslim-dominated class was derailing the purpose of setting up the group. I heard that the idiot who led the attack was a boy she refused to date.

I think you should go write jamb, secure admission in any University to study Hausa Language....after graduation and NYSC, redownload the Deborah voice note and listen to it carefully.....
Gerarahia
Re: Insulting Our Prophet Mohammed Is Our Uncompromising Redline – Adamu Garba by Pristine664: 7:30pm On May 15, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Terrorist I thought you were rebranding

How did Deborah insult your prophet

Have we killed Elrufai for insulting our God

Have you killed Elrufai for insulting your supposed prophet isa

Their Prophet Isa is not our own Jesus pls.

Calling Jesus one of the prophets itself is blasphemy.
Re: Insulting Our Prophet Mohammed Is Our Uncompromising Redline – Adamu Garba by enumerator007: 7:30pm On May 15, 2022
Hisbah21:

take ur pills and sleep

Allah should take his manpower pills grin grin grin grin grin, let Mohammad look for a 1yr old in hellfire with Shaitan and pour his smelly semen in it

2 Likes

Re: Insulting Our Prophet Mohammed Is Our Uncompromising Redline – Adamu Garba by logiccal: 7:31pm On May 15, 2022
enumerator007:

Muhammad is a pedophile that raped a 9yr old Aisha, his followers are all terrorists, Allah is a blood sucking demon that is handicapped which is why his followers fight for it. Sexually amoral religion.

Okay..

as always, this what gets you into trouble. and you'll claim they are intolerant.

Keep bragging behind your keyboard, if you're man enough go to Sokoto and repeat what you typed.
Re: Insulting Our Prophet Mohammed Is Our Uncompromising Redline – Adamu Garba by Lightorder: 7:31pm On May 15, 2022
slivertongue:

She didn't insult him. It's the tactics here once you don't agree with them they will label u a blasphemer and go ahead destroy and kill. None of the supporters of the killing has pointed to the 'insult'
because there was no insult
Re: Insulting Our Prophet Mohammed Is Our Uncompromising Redline – Adamu Garba by enumerator007: 7:32pm On May 15, 2022
logiccal:

Okay..

as always, this what gets you into trouble. and you'll claim they are intolerant.

Keep bragging behind your keyboard, if you're man enough go to Sokoto and repeat what you typed.
Sokoto is a desert without jobs but brainless foolz that kill for Allah the terrorist, i'm in Anambra, Onitsha precisely

2 Likes

Re: Insulting Our Prophet Mohammed Is Our Uncompromising Redline – Adamu Garba by Ernesthugo(m): 7:32pm On May 15, 2022
MY QUESTION IS WHY DOES HE STILL TWEET??
9jahotblog:
Insulting Our Prophet Mohammed Is Our Uncompromising Redline – Adamu Garba Writes

Former presidential aspirant, Adamu Garba, has averred that insulting Prophet Mohammed is every Muslim’s uncompromising redlines that must not be crossed.

Taking to his official Twitter page on Saturday, May 14, the politician stated that no Muslim will ever take it lightly with anyone who insults the Prophet.

According to him, every Muslim respects Jesus Christ and the same respect should be accorded to the Prophet. He went on to advise everyone to respect this boundary and avoid saying condescending things about the Prophet.

His tweet seems like a reaction to the murder of a female Christian student of a College of Education in Sokoto state, who was beaten to death and burnt over allegations of blasphemy.

The controversial politician tweeted,

There is no Muslim that don’t respect the sanctity and the divinity of Jesus Christ. And certainly, there is no Muslim that will ever tolerate denigrating our beloved Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W).

Insulting him is our uncompromising REDLINE. Respect our sensibilities and avoid it
.”

A while ago, Adamu Garba took down the APC flag in his office.

This comes days after he was unable to secure enough funds to purchase the N100 million presidential nomination and declaration of interest form of the party.

By Sandra Priscilla
Nation Scoops
Re: Insulting Our Prophet Mohammed Is Our Uncompromising Redline – Adamu Garba by Nobody: 7:33pm On May 15, 2022
enumerator007:

Allah should take his manpower pills grin grin grin grin grin, let Mohammad look for a 1yr old in hellfire with Shaitan and pour his smelly semen in it

hhhh i keep repeating how she was lynched and laughing loudly,wow wat a sweet exist..hell to u Deborah
Re: Insulting Our Prophet Mohammed Is Our Uncompromising Redline – Adamu Garba by OtemAtum: 7:33pm On May 15, 2022
fineboynl:
Islam is not a religion but a cult.

Any religion without tolerance shouldn't be allowed in this 21st century.

What is more annoying that this ads by sterling bank?
Is religion not even worse than cultism?
Re: Insulting Our Prophet Mohammed Is Our Uncompromising Redline – Adamu Garba by olembic: 7:33pm On May 15, 2022
If you play pes mobile with gamepad like I do, you will win 9 out of every 10 matches.

HERE IS HOW IT'S DONE:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2SRr0dbN-I
Re: Insulting Our Prophet Mohammed Is Our Uncompromising Redline – Adamu Garba by Nonexisting: 7:33pm On May 15, 2022
Every muslim is a potential terrorist, know this and know peace.

1 Like

Re: Insulting Our Prophet Mohammed Is Our Uncompromising Redline – Adamu Garba by mrkings84(m): 7:34pm On May 15, 2022
Terrorists in guise of religion to onleash their terror.

Only an idiot will kill a fellow man to defend a powerless and dead god!!

1 Like

Re: Insulting Our Prophet Mohammed Is Our Uncompromising Redline – Adamu Garba by logiccal: 7:34pm On May 15, 2022
enumerator007:

Sokoto is a desert without jobs but brainless foolz that kill for Allah the terrorist, i'm in Anambra, Onitsha precisely
Haha, okay.

If they are fools, why do you always like to provoke them. Only a fool does that.

Outta curiosity, I wanna know, what's your occupation?
Re: Insulting Our Prophet Mohammed Is Our Uncompromising Redline – Adamu Garba by Nobody: 7:34pm On May 15, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Terrorist I thought you were rebranding

How did Deborah insult your prophet

Have we killed Elrufai for insulting our God

Have you killed Elrufai for insulting your supposed prophet isa
you can go and kill elrufai we dont care BUT WHOEVER INSULT OUR PROPHET WILL NOT GO SCOT FREE. i will do anything nd will not care about the cosequences no matter how bad they will be
Re: Insulting Our Prophet Mohammed Is Our Uncompromising Redline – Adamu Garba by Nobody: 7:34pm On May 15, 2022
System202:
Yes tell them Adamu Garba, kanu kills us they support him,when they kill they are always right but when they hurt us and we retaliate we Evil, barbaric

13 Then the Lord said to Moses: 14 “Take the blasphemer outside the camp. All those who heard him are to lay their hands on his head, and the entire assembly is to stone him. 15 Say to the Israelites: ‘Anyone who curses their God will be held responsible; 16 anyone who blasphemes the name of the Lord is to be put to death. The entire assembly must stone them. Whether foreigner or native-born, when they blaspheme the Name they are to be put to death.
LEVITICUS 24:13-16

6 If your very own brother, or your son or daughter, or the wife you love, or your closest friend secretly entices you, saying, “Let us go and worship other gods” (gods that neither you nor your ancestors have known, 7 gods of the peoples around you, whether near or far, from one end of the land to the other), 8 do not yield to them or listen to them. Show them no pity. Do not spare them or shield them. 9 You must certainly put them to death. Your hand must be the first in putting them to death, and then the hands of all the people. 10 Stone them to death, because they tried to turn you away from the Lord your God, who brought you out of Egypt, out of the land of slavery. 11 Then all Israel will hear and be afraid, and no one among you will do such an evil things If your very own brother, or your son or daughter, or the wife you love, or your closest friend secretly entices you, saying, “Let us go and worship other gods” (gods that neither you nor your ancestors have known, 7 gods of the peoples around you, whether near or far, from one end of the land to the other), 8 do not yield to them or listen to them. Show them no pity. Do not spare them or shield them. 9 You must certainly put them to death.Your hand must be the first in putting them to death, and then the hands of all the people. 10 Stone them to death, because they tried to turn you awayfrom the Lord your God, who brought you out of Egypt, out of the land of slavery. 11 Then all Israel will hear and be afraid,and no one among you will do such an evil thing again. DEUTERONOMY 13:6-11

You fools keep quoting the old testament laws which are not relevant to the teachings of Christ Jesus. Now tell me have u ever heard Christians in Nigeria kill anyone for blasphemy? You all know the truth but u want to justify ur witchcraft religion of terror. Now again take it outside Nigeria and bring me answers otherwise bury ur head in ur useless Quran and sniff Mohammed's butt hole

1 Like

Re: Insulting Our Prophet Mohammed Is Our Uncompromising Redline – Adamu Garba by planetx: 7:34pm On May 15, 2022
logiccal:

Yes. If the interpreter did tell you there was no insult. Then he/she is not fluent in Hausa language. And he/she is wrong in his/her interpretation.

I am not going to translate anything to you. I sometimes wish I hadn't listened to it.
I am really curious that you are insisting she insulted the prophet. Can you pls translate what she said in Hausa in the voice note, and I am not being confrontational with you just trying to have a better understanding of what happened to this young lady. The only thing I heard was the Holy Ghost fire but the rest was in Hausa. Thanks.
Re: Insulting Our Prophet Mohammed Is Our Uncompromising Redline – Adamu Garba by Pristine664: 7:35pm On May 15, 2022
Christistruth00:

So why didn’t they deal with El Rufai when he insulted Jesus
After all Jesus is a Prophet in the Koran too

Jesus is not one their Prophet abeg. It was a wrong story by the Mohammedans.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

APC Primary: More Governors Pitch Tent With Osinbajo / Retired Commodore Kunle Olawunmi Appears At DIA / 12 People Who Ruined PDP And Jonathan's Administration.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.