Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,955 members, 7,824,997 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

Insulting Our Prophet Mohammed Is Our Uncompromising Redline – Adamu Garba - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Insulting Our Prophet Mohammed Is Our Uncompromising Redline – Adamu Garba (45599 Views)

Ortom: Governor Bala Mohammed Is A Fulani Terrorist / Elder Statesman, Dr. Junaid Mohammed Is Dead / EndSARS: Adamu Garba Sues Jack Dorsey, Twitter CEO For $1bn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Insulting Our Prophet Mohammed Is Our Uncompromising Redline – Adamu Garba by enumerator007: 7:35pm On May 15, 2022
logiccal:

Haha, okay.

If they are fools, why do you always like to provoke them. Only a fool does that.

Outta curiosity, I wanna know, what's your occupation?

I'm not a terrorist grin, ouchh
Re: Insulting Our Prophet Mohammed Is Our Uncompromising Redline – Adamu Garba by enumerator007: 7:35pm On May 15, 2022
Hisbah21:

hhhh i keep repeating how she was lynched and laughing loudly,wow wat a sweet exist..hell to u Deborah

Hahaha, your true color don show, terrorist serving a terrorist god

1 Like

Re: Insulting Our Prophet Mohammed Is Our Uncompromising Redline – Adamu Garba by Nobody: 7:36pm On May 15, 2022
i always wonder why people care about this deborah thing are u guys not the ones who burn people alive over stealing?
Re: Insulting Our Prophet Mohammed Is Our Uncompromising Redline – Adamu Garba by Ropostic120(m): 7:36pm On May 15, 2022
These people are maggots

1 Like

Re: Insulting Our Prophet Mohammed Is Our Uncompromising Redline – Adamu Garba by ello29(m): 7:36pm On May 15, 2022
LyfeJennings:

Sometimes e good make person get sense small
She was meant to have played along and retracted when she was asked to
Life no hard but we dey make am so
Now she lost her life
Nothing will happen to those guys
She died a very cruel manner
Everything no be gra gra
She must have challenged them to do their worst in the heat of argument
I pity her but it's unfortunate things turned out like this

We will know if the justice system is working or not if the killers are not punished openly then we will know the plot of muslims in Nigeria is real and have terrorist undertone.
Re: Insulting Our Prophet Mohammed Is Our Uncompromising Redline – Adamu Garba by Lightorder: 7:36pm On May 15, 2022
logiccal:

She did insult Prophet Muhammad. if you don't understand Hausa, get someone that does to translate for you.
translate it for us , just the line she insulted mr Mohammed
Re: Insulting Our Prophet Mohammed Is Our Uncompromising Redline – Adamu Garba by Nobody: 7:36pm On May 15, 2022
Any group of people who have moslims in their nation is unfortunate. This is the pure truth.

I tell people to always be careful. It is not worth debating with moslims. Not at all.

1 Like

Re: Insulting Our Prophet Mohammed Is Our Uncompromising Redline – Adamu Garba by Nobody: 7:37pm On May 15, 2022
enumerator007:

Hahaha, your true color don show, terrorist serving a terrorist god
o hail the people of sokoto.
Re: Insulting Our Prophet Mohammed Is Our Uncompromising Redline – Adamu Garba by HRMK: 7:37pm On May 15, 2022
YES!BUT UR RELIGION CAN ATTACK PROPHETS FROM OTHER RELIGIONS!WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BTW YOU AND BOKO HARAM?WHAT OF ISWAP?I BLV ITS UR RELIGION THAT ASKS YOU ALL TO MISBEHAVE!NO WONDER KIDNAPPERS,ARMED ROBBERS,BANDITS AND THE REST ARE HAVING FIELD DAY!IT IS SIMPLY BARBARIC!!

1 Like

Re: Insulting Our Prophet Mohammed Is Our Uncompromising Redline – Adamu Garba by Nobody: 7:38pm On May 15, 2022
logiccal:

She did insult Prophet Muhammad. if you don't understand Hausa, get someone that does to translate for you.
People insult Jesus every now and then. So what? What the crap is wrong with you people for goodness sake?

1 Like

Re: Insulting Our Prophet Mohammed Is Our Uncompromising Redline – Adamu Garba by wolesmile(m): 7:38pm On May 15, 2022
SmartPolician:
Deborah Samuel didn't insult Mohammed in any way. She didn't even mention Mohammed. She just cautioned the group members about circulating religious messages on the forum.

This, in my opinion, was totally understandable considering that the Muslim-dominated class was derailing the purpose of setting up the group. I heard that the idiot who led the attack was a boy she refused to date.

Let's be unbiased for once. She ended that voice note with "Nonsense prophet" or "Bastard prophet" depending on how you want to translate the hausa word "Banza."
She is hausa, she ought to know how volatile that statement is, and how senselessly intolerable her people are.
Re: Insulting Our Prophet Mohammed Is Our Uncompromising Redline – Adamu Garba by Nobody: 7:38pm On May 15, 2022
Armed robber Muhammed,is not prophet but a theif and a bastard,A RAPIST AND HOMOSEXUAL!!!
He is in hell fire begging The Lord Jesus to bring him out of the fire.. BUT HE WILL BURN THERE FOREVER. AND SO IS EVERY PIG CALLED A MUSLIM.

1 Like

Re: Insulting Our Prophet Mohammed Is Our Uncompromising Redline – Adamu Garba by Pristine664: 7:39pm On May 15, 2022
Kingxchange44:
For a muslim to call Lord Jesus a prophet is blasphemy against christians. Islamabad Period. Useless and powerless prophet that can't fight for itself

Well said.
Re: Insulting Our Prophet Mohammed Is Our Uncompromising Redline – Adamu Garba by jonnyjustcome22: 7:40pm On May 15, 2022
System202:
Yes tell them Adamu Garba, kanu kills us they support him,when they kill they are always right but when they hurt us and we retaliate we Evil, barbaric

13 Then the Lord said to Moses: 14 “Take the blasphemer outside the camp. All those who heard him are to lay their hands on his head, and the entire assembly is to stone him. 15 Say to the Israelites: ‘Anyone who curses their God will be held responsible; 16 anyone who blasphemes the name of the Lord is to be put to death. The entire assembly must stone them. Whether foreigner or native-born, when they blaspheme the Name they are to be put to death.
LEVITICUS 24:13-16

6 If your very own brother, or your son or daughter, or the wife you love, or your closest friend secretly entices you, saying, “Let us go and worship other gods” (gods that neither you nor your ancestors have known, 7 gods of the peoples around you, whether near or far, from one end of the land to the other), 8 do not yield to them or listen to them. Show them no pity. Do not spare them or shield them. 9 You must certainly put them to death. Your hand must be the first in putting them to death, and then the hands of all the people. 10 Stone them to death, because they tried to turn you away from the Lord your God, who brought you out of Egypt, out of the land of slavery. 11 Then all Israel will hear and be afraid, and no one among you will do such an evil things If your very own brother, or your son or daughter, or the wife you love, or your closest friend secretly entices you, saying, “Let us go and worship other gods” (gods that neither you nor your ancestors have known, 7 gods of the peoples around you, whether near or far, from one end of the land to the other), 8 do not yield to them or listen to them. Show them no pity. Do not spare them or shield them. 9 You must certainly put them to death.Your hand must be the first in putting them to death, and then the hands of all the people. 10 Stone them to death, because they tried to turn you awayfrom the Lord your God, who brought you out of Egypt, out of the land of slavery. 11 Then all Israel will hear and be afraid,and no one among you will do such an evil thing again. DEUTERONOMY 13:6-11

Pls try get some sense into ur skull. With all this your epistle are u justifying the killing of Deborah.

1 Like

Re: Insulting Our Prophet Mohammed Is Our Uncompromising Redline – Adamu Garba by enumerator007: 7:40pm On May 15, 2022
Hisbah21:

o All hail the people of sokoto.

Terrorists and pedophiles that sleep with babies grin

1 Like

Re: Insulting Our Prophet Mohammed Is Our Uncompromising Redline – Adamu Garba by Stormtrooper11(m): 7:40pm On May 15, 2022
SmartPolician:
Deborah Samuel didn't insult Mohammed in any way. She didn't even mention Mohammed. She just cautioned the group members about circulating religious messages on the forum.

This, in my opinion, was totally understandable considering that the Muslim-dominated class was derailing the purpose of setting up the group. I heard that the idiot who led the attack was a boy she refused to date.

Sir, I condemn her killing. I'm not in support but I saw this. The translation of her audio

Re: Insulting Our Prophet Mohammed Is Our Uncompromising Redline – Adamu Garba by Princemoneyman(m): 7:41pm On May 15, 2022
Ogun kill Mohammed!
Evil people!

2 Likes

Re: Insulting Our Prophet Mohammed Is Our Uncompromising Redline – Adamu Garba by Nobody: 7:41pm On May 15, 2022
enumerator007:

Terrorists and pedophiles that sleep with babies grin
yes the lyncher of that fool Deborah
Re: Insulting Our Prophet Mohammed Is Our Uncompromising Redline – Adamu Garba by frog12: 7:41pm On May 15, 2022
what sort of an IDIOT is this for GOODNESS SAKES ?

1 Like

Re: Insulting Our Prophet Mohammed Is Our Uncompromising Redline – Adamu Garba by robosky02(m): 7:41pm On May 15, 2022
fineboynl:
Islam is not a religion but a cult.

Any religion without tolerance shouldn't be allowed in this 21st century.

What is more annoying that this ads by sterling bank?

Imagine this nonsense

1 Like

Re: Insulting Our Prophet Mohammed Is Our Uncompromising Redline – Adamu Garba by Princemoneyman(m): 7:42pm On May 15, 2022
Hisbah21:

yes the lyncher of that fool Deborah

Yours is coming

1 Like

Re: Insulting Our Prophet Mohammed Is Our Uncompromising Redline – Adamu Garba by Anetorfavour: 7:42pm On May 15, 2022
Breadandpeppers:
Make una get out abeg
Red line kill u there!
Re: Insulting Our Prophet Mohammed Is Our Uncompromising Redline – Adamu Garba by Nobody: 7:42pm On May 15, 2022
Only a matter of time this d1ckhead will open mouth waa again.you are for the youth my ass.

1 Like

Re: Insulting Our Prophet Mohammed Is Our Uncompromising Redline – Adamu Garba by specialmati(m): 7:42pm On May 15, 2022
System202:
Yes tell them Adamu Garba, kanu kills us they support him,when they kill they are always right but when they hurt us and we retaliate we Evil, barbaric

13 Then the Lord said to Moses: 14 “Take the blasphemer outside the camp. All those who heard him are to lay their hands on his head, and the entire assembly is to stone him. 15 Say to the Israelites: ‘Anyone who curses their God will be held responsible; 16 anyone who blasphemes the name of the Lord is to be put to death. The entire assembly must stone them. Whether foreigner or native-born, when they blaspheme the Name they are to be put to death.
LEVITICUS 24:13-16

6 If your very own brother, or your son or daughter, or the wife you love, or your closest friend secretly entices you, saying, “Let us go and worship other gods” (gods that neither you nor your ancestors have known, 7 gods of the peoples around you, whether near or far, from one end of the land to the other), 8 do not yield to them or listen to them. Show them no pity. Do not spare them or shield them. 9 You must certainly put them to death. Your hand must be the first in putting them to death, and then the hands of all the people. 10 Stone them to death, because they tried to turn you away from the Lord your God, who brought you out of Egypt, out of the land of slavery. 11 Then all Israel will hear and be afraid, and no one among you will do such an evil things If your very own brother, or your son or daughter, or the wife you love, or your closest friend secretly entices you, saying, “Let us go and worship other gods” (gods that neither you nor your ancestors have known, 7 gods of the peoples around you, whether near or far, from one end of the land to the other), 8 do not yield to them or listen to them. Show them no pity. Do not spare them or shield them. 9 You must certainly put them to death.Your hand must be the first in putting them to death, and then the hands of all the people. 10 Stone them to death, because they tried to turn you awayfrom the Lord your God, who brought you out of Egypt, out of the land of slavery. 11 Then all Israel will hear and be afraid,and no one among you will do such an evil thing again. DEUTERONOMY 13:6-11

grin grin grin you will learn wisdom when you are stone to death how can you be reading bible to justify murderers in a different religion. Read from Koran when they command Muslim to murder anyone that says anything about their religion and god. Religion of murderers
Re: Insulting Our Prophet Mohammed Is Our Uncompromising Redline – Adamu Garba by vickydevoka(m): 7:43pm On May 15, 2022
Hopodes:
Well I am here to insult your Mohammed S.A.W

He is a very useless being
Nice �
Re: Insulting Our Prophet Mohammed Is Our Uncompromising Redline – Adamu Garba by logiccal: 7:43pm On May 15, 2022
planetx:
I am really curious that you are insisting she insulted the prophet. Can you pls translate what she said in Hausa in the voice note, and I am not being confrontational with you just trying to have a better understanding of what happened to this young lady. The only thing I heard was the Holy Ghost fire but the rest was in Hausa. Thanks.
Sir, I really am not going to translate that. Not that I don't understand Hausa, but as a Muslim I consider it a sin to repeat what she said.

But if you listen to that voice note again, towards the end you'll hear the people(girls I presume) that are together with GASPED. because they know the trouble she poked at that moment.

as Sheikh Ja'far of Kano said, "insulting Prophets of God carries a capital punishment.BUT, the law isn't in my hand, your hand or our hand. It's in the hand of the government..
Re: Insulting Our Prophet Mohammed Is Our Uncompromising Redline – Adamu Garba by olusipimp(m): 7:43pm On May 15, 2022
9jahotblog:
Insulting Our Prophet Mohammed Is Our Uncompromising Redline – Adamu Garba Writes

Former presidential aspirant, Adamu Garba, has averred that insulting Prophet Mohammed is every Muslim’s uncompromising redlines that must not be crossed.

Taking to his official Twitter page on Saturday, May 14, the politician stated that no Muslim will ever take it lightly with anyone who insults the Prophet.

According to him, every Muslim respects Jesus Christ and the same respect should be accorded to the Prophet. He went on to advise everyone to respect this boundary and avoid saying condescending things about the Prophet.

His tweet seems like a reaction to the murder of a female Christian student of a College of Education in Sokoto state, who was beaten to death and burnt over allegations of blasphemy.

The controversial politician tweeted,

There is no Muslim that don’t respect the sanctity and the divinity of Jesus Christ. And certainly, there is no Muslim that will ever tolerate denigrating our beloved Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W).

Insulting him is our uncompromising REDLINE. Respect our sensibilities and avoid it
.”

A while ago, Adamu Garba took down the APC flag in his office.

This comes days after he was unable to secure enough funds to purchase the N100 million presidential nomination and declaration of interest form of the party.

By Sandra Priscilla
Nation Scoops
Animal n u wan be presidio...
Re: Insulting Our Prophet Mohammed Is Our Uncompromising Redline – Adamu Garba by nkemjacob2(m): 7:44pm On May 15, 2022
Wit dis sort of mindset from the north how do nigerians want us to believe repentance Boko Haram which there motive is islamization? Can u imagine what a presidential aspirant is saying. I.e if u are giving an opportunity to b president boko haram, ISWAP etc will be a stepping stone.

I am sure Mohammed will be happy by dis killing
Re: Insulting Our Prophet Mohammed Is Our Uncompromising Redline – Adamu Garba by Aboki99(m): 7:44pm On May 15, 2022
SmartPolician:

You either don't understand Hausa (and so is incapable of understanding Deborah audio) or you set out to lie deliberately (in order to misinform).

This is a direct quote from the audio in circulation:

"...the fvucking apostle".

I condemn in totality every act of jungle justice, don't get me wrong! But we must be honest enough not to deliberately lie to misinform!
Re: Insulting Our Prophet Mohammed Is Our Uncompromising Redline – Adamu Garba by logiccal: 7:44pm On May 15, 2022
enumerator007:

I'm not a terrorist grin, ouchh

Anya kuwa ba zaman kashe wando kakeyi ba?
Re: Insulting Our Prophet Mohammed Is Our Uncompromising Redline – Adamu Garba by Contekbbc: 7:45pm On May 15, 2022
You will die Young
Your prophet will rot in hell.
Your generations will suffer in hell with you.

Which useless red line,Na today your terrorists brothers dey abuse Jesus and no single Christian will abuse let alone kill you.?

So,your empty head only tell you to kill at slightest provocation,Na wa o

If this is what your Mohamed accept
May he continue to rot in hell with the whole of your generations you fucking terrorists and extremists.

Me,Na to kill all of una anytime you cross my red line too
Is this your definition of your useless Islam?
Violence runs in your blood but in days the come the demons in us all will be awaken to your madness and we'll give it to you brimstone and fire for your madness.
I am not apologetic to my assertions,bleeped up Muslims

2 Likes

Re: Insulting Our Prophet Mohammed Is Our Uncompromising Redline – Adamu Garba by ThePlugg(m): 7:45pm On May 15, 2022
da man will rot in hell

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Union Bank Advert Featuring Buhari (photo) / MURIC Condemns January 1st As Public Holiday For Christians To Enjoy / Buhari, His Wife, Aisha And Daughter, Zahra All Smile After His Re-Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.