Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,484 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

Found More Sane And Admirable Women On Nairaland You Should Pray For Guys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Found More Sane And Admirable Women On Nairaland You Should Pray For Guys (819 Views)

Guys This Is The Most Sane And Admirable Woman On Nairaland You Should Pray For / Mention That Section On Nairaland You Have Not Visited For Once. / The Best Monikers On Nairaland You Have Seen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Found More Sane And Admirable Women On Nairaland You Should Pray For Guys by LocalStandard1(m): 5:31pm On May 14, 2022
First of all, as a retiree grin grin wink wink, what I do is observe people and actions, so from the last time I posted that first topic till now I observed even more good women here, per say.

A lady commented on the Yul edochie's topic, it got me upset that I called her out and lambasted her, but then I thought 'should I have done that'. I called her old, bitter and lonely, then it hit me.

We men are the architects of what goes on in our society, if a large number of our women prostitute, they prostitute to survive in a shitty environment we built for them. If they are past there prime at home and unmarried, well we disvirgined them and refuse to marry them (though not all deserve a man, sorry but have to admit that, eg Tonto Dike).

But there are many sensible and admirable women here on Nairaland we haven't known personally. Put yourself in their positions and ask yourself if you would've done things differently. Many guys here have disvirgined many girls but they still want a virgin to marry ( I haven't that's why I want one wink wink grin grin).

I have never beaten or molested a woman in my life and I am a redpiller. What about you. To the names of some of them;

Pocohantas, Ishilove, Doggedfighter, Safarigirl, Islandlady, again Bukatyne (the standard) and many others I am yet to notice. I see you all.

I am still a redpiller but I recognize that I am the master of this world, I set the standard and all else follow, not by insult or jabs but by actions and kindness. I have been an unregistered "member" here for years and learned from some of you, you should also learn from us and know that men and women are different, it is also not easy to be a man.

NOTE: I am a staunch redpiller, a Christian by practice and an Alpha.

I am the WATCHMAN, I see you cool cool. Thank you.
Re: Found More Sane And Admirable Women On Nairaland You Should Pray For Guys by Ishilove: 5:59pm On May 14, 2022
^^ ^

Re: Found More Sane And Admirable Women On Nairaland You Should Pray For Guys by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 6:13pm On May 14, 2022
Jesus christ...I just don't wanna believe a man wrote all this. Like WTF

1 Like

Re: Found More Sane And Admirable Women On Nairaland You Should Pray For Guys by LocalStandard1(m): 6:19pm On May 14, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
Jesus christ...I just don't wanna believe a man wrote all this. Like WTF

Baba calm down first. wink wink
Re: Found More Sane And Admirable Women On Nairaland You Should Pray For Guys by ObamaMessi: 6:27pm On May 14, 2022
RedPillers dont sound dis weak.abeg where victor.usa?
Re: Found More Sane And Admirable Women On Nairaland You Should Pray For Guys by LocalStandard1(m): 6:45pm On May 14, 2022
ObamaMessi:
RedPillers dont sound dis weak.abeg where victor.usa?

Weak? undecided undecided I am among the strongest people you'll see in a gym, I am a Christian and a practicing one so I don't carry hate or condone the hate being peddled here. Thank you.
Re: Found More Sane And Admirable Women On Nairaland You Should Pray For Guys by ObamaMessi: 6:49pm On May 14, 2022
LocalStandard1:

Weak? undecided undecided I am among the strongest people you'll see in a gym, I am a Christian and a practicing one so I don't carry hate or condone the hate being peddled here. Thank you.
U are welcome, thank u the Undertaker.
Re: Found More Sane And Admirable Women On Nairaland You Should Pray For Guys by Nobody: 10:15am On May 20, 2022
Confused local dog.
Re: Found More Sane And Admirable Women On Nairaland You Should Pray For Guys by Truvelisback(m): 10:31am On May 20, 2022
Sweetplum:
Confused local dog.
Ur mouth ehn! Chai!
Re: Found More Sane And Admirable Women On Nairaland You Should Pray For Guys by Bashnigga(m): 10:33am On May 20, 2022
Sweetplum:
Confused local dog.
Was that necessary

Re: Found More Sane And Admirable Women On Nairaland You Should Pray For Guys by Nobody: 10:37am On May 20, 2022
Bashnigga:

Was that necessary
Ask your local oracle!
Re: Found More Sane And Admirable Women On Nairaland You Should Pray For Guys by Nobody: 10:38am On May 20, 2022
Truvelisback:
Ur mouth ehn! Chai!
Sharap!
Re: Found More Sane And Admirable Women On Nairaland You Should Pray For Guys by Favaman(m): 10:41am On May 20, 2022
grin grin
Op no mind all these redpillers here!! They are kids forming tough here, in real life they are "pawpaw"

1 Like

Re: Found More Sane And Admirable Women On Nairaland You Should Pray For Guys by Bashnigga(m): 10:48am On May 20, 2022
Sweetplum:

Ask your local oracle!
U're it's priestess, so I'm asking you.
Werey

1 Like

Re: Found More Sane And Admirable Women On Nairaland You Should Pray For Guys by Nobody: 10:49am On May 20, 2022
Bashnigga:

U're it's priestess, so I'm asking you.
Werey
Iya e werey. Awon aunty e prietess of the oracle.
In fact, dog ll bite you this weekend.
Re: Found More Sane And Admirable Women On Nairaland You Should Pray For Guys by Bashnigga(m): 11:03am On May 20, 2022
Sweetplum:
Iya e werey. Awon aunty e prietess of the oracle.
In fact, dog ll bite you this weekend.
cheesy cheesy
Well, be ready to see me in your shrine this weekend. You treat dog bites, right?

Hope you don't bite too undecided

1 Like

Re: Found More Sane And Admirable Women On Nairaland You Should Pray For Guys by Truvelisback(m): 11:14am On May 20, 2022
Sweetplum:
Sharap!
Bitterplum.
Re: Found More Sane And Admirable Women On Nairaland You Should Pray For Guys by Nobody: 11:15am On May 20, 2022
Truvelisback:
Bitterplum.
You are mad
Re: Found More Sane And Admirable Women On Nairaland You Should Pray For Guys by Truvelisback(m): 11:19am On May 20, 2022
Sweetplum:
I Am MAD
Re: Found More Sane And Admirable Women On Nairaland You Should Pray For Guys by Nobody: 11:20am On May 20, 2022
Truvelisback:
Pls cure me I m mad.
Go to the nearest psychiatry.
Re: Found More Sane And Admirable Women On Nairaland You Should Pray For Guys by Nobody: 11:21am On May 20, 2022
Bashnigga:

cheesy cheesy
Well, be ready to see me in your shrine this weekend. You treat dog bites, right?

Hope you don't bite too undecided
This dog ll bite you

Re: Found More Sane And Admirable Women On Nairaland You Should Pray For Guys by Truvelisback(m): 11:22am On May 20, 2022
Sweetplum:

Go to the nearest psychiatry.
Na u need am because u are so toxic, rude and violent.
Re: Found More Sane And Admirable Women On Nairaland You Should Pray For Guys by Nobody: 11:24am On May 20, 2022
Truvelisback:
Na u need am because u are so toxic, rude and violent.
Oh boy, did I hurt your feelings. And I m very lovely o. Oya lemme blow you a hug grin

1 Like

Re: Found More Sane And Admirable Women On Nairaland You Should Pray For Guys by Truvelisback(m): 11:36am On May 20, 2022
Sweetplum:

Oh boy, did I hurt your feelings. And I m very lovely o. Oya lemme blow you a hug grin
U dey whine me?

1 Like

Re: Found More Sane And Admirable Women On Nairaland You Should Pray For Guys by Nobody: 1:17pm On May 20, 2022
Truvelisback:
U dey whine me?
grin
Re: Found More Sane And Admirable Women On Nairaland You Should Pray For Guys by Bashnigga(m): 3:45pm On May 20, 2022
Sweetplum:

This dog ll bite you
LOL! U wanna endanger the dog's life right? Cos it'll end up in a pot b4 it even barks tongue
This one will go down well with fresh palm wine grin
Re: Found More Sane And Admirable Women On Nairaland You Should Pray For Guys by meobizy(f): 7:09pm On Dec 12, 2022
SMH.

(1) (Reply)

See Sexy Photos Of Her Body / These Days Its Hard To Find A Faithful Partner. Cheating Is So Common. / 2023 Presidential Candidate Wanted For Drug Related Offense In Japan. [Pics]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.