Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,603 members, 7,812,974 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:43 AM

Deborah: Protesters Storm Sultan’s Palace, Ask For Release Of Suspects - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Deborah: Protesters Storm Sultan’s Palace, Ask For Release Of Suspects (60683 Views)

EFCC Declares 4 Nigerians Wanted, Shares Pictures Of Suspects / Protesters Storm Edo Government House With Bodies Of Youths Killed By Thugs / Abuja First Bank Robbery: See Faces Of Suspects Arrested (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deborah: Protesters Storm Sultan’s Palace, Ask For Release Of Suspects by 2021Blogger: 6:30pm On May 14, 2022
Re: Deborah: Protesters Storm Sultan’s Palace, Ask For Release Of Suspects by Deicide: 6:31pm On May 14, 2022
Omihanifa:
Mumu people undecided

Instead of them to come together and protest against insecurity, banditry, endemic hunger, drug abuse. They are busy carrying Islam on their head undecided

If not that Nigeria is a useless country, how can you kill someone and still have the mind to be protesting everywhere, killing southerners and destroying their businesses sad

It's the Christians that are even suppose to be doing what they are doing but we get sense Pass them
Lol have you forgotten what happened in 2005?
Re: Deborah: Protesters Storm Sultan’s Palace, Ask For Release Of Suspects by kingyakos: 6:31pm On May 14, 2022
Kestolove:
anybody wey price go collect

Shut up with this una hypnotized cultism slangs

2 Likes

Re: Deborah: Protesters Storm Sultan’s Palace, Ask For Release Of Suspects by kozmokaz(m): 6:31pm On May 14, 2022
Neoteny7:

It's her name

Yakubu is the same as Jacob.

Try and reduce your ignorance a little.

Stay off my mention!!!

You sure not matured enough to understand the game they wanna play by changing that name

5 Likes

Re: Deborah: Protesters Storm Sultan’s Palace, Ask For Release Of Suspects by blaise26abj(m): 6:31pm On May 14, 2022
If Christians should start killing northern muslims in retaliation, this thing will stop . It is because the North believes it has the monopoly of violence on innocent Christian Nigerians this nonsense hasn’t stopped . Kill 14 in retaliation for every one that is killed . They tried that nonsense in Ife , they died in their scores and they had to borrow themselves brain . Let there be bloody consequences for these terrorist’s actions .

That Dangote son in law is a terrorist that flies planes . Every Christian should boycott that airline until he is sacked

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Deborah: Protesters Storm Sultan’s Palace, Ask For Release Of Suspects by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:33pm On May 14, 2022
No election in Nigeria until justice is done

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deborah: Protesters Storm Sultan’s Palace, Ask For Release Of Suspects by sammysmiles(m): 6:33pm On May 14, 2022
kozmokaz:

Stay off my mention!!!

You sure not matured enough to understand the game they wanna play by changing that name
They know what they are doing by changing the name...

1 Like

Re: Deborah: Protesters Storm Sultan’s Palace, Ask For Release Of Suspects by kozmokaz(m): 6:35pm On May 14, 2022
sammysmiles:
They know what they are doing by changing the name...

Exactly

We are no longer in 1999

We are wiser this time
Re: Deborah: Protesters Storm Sultan’s Palace, Ask For Release Of Suspects by bennyboss(m): 6:35pm On May 14, 2022
Mad people everywhere ndiara ndiara
Re: Deborah: Protesters Storm Sultan’s Palace, Ask For Release Of Suspects by mauchiz: 6:36pm On May 14, 2022
President Buhari should close all alamajiris schools and Islamic schools, they have turned northern youths to monsters, this was were bokoharam came out from.
The leader of bokoharam is a product of alamajiri school,we can't continue like this in Nigeria.

If we must remain one, northern Nigeria should follow the Islamic way of the yorubas, if they will not follow, they leave Nigeria in peace and go back to wherever they came from.

2 Likes

Re: Deborah: Protesters Storm Sultan’s Palace, Ask For Release Of Suspects by DrChukki: 6:37pm On May 14, 2022
Since yesterday, 2 of my Muslim friends have been coming to my house to borrow and read Christian books.

From my observations, they're tired of being called Muslims.

One told me today that he can see why I'm not comfortable with their religion...

A tree is judged by its fruit. Don't tell me you're religion of peace when your fruit is terror... I'm not daft

10 Likes

Re: Deborah: Protesters Storm Sultan’s Palace, Ask For Release Of Suspects by realmindz: 6:38pm On May 14, 2022
The situation of this country, it is better this country burn down once and for all. One set of people cannot keep the others as hostages and fools, who be aboki, their Arab bastards lords are hiding inside caves being bombed by western forces
Re: Deborah: Protesters Storm Sultan’s Palace, Ask For Release Of Suspects by GloriousGbola: 6:38pm On May 14, 2022
We have met the enemy and he is us

Do you think these protesters will not welcome boko haram with open arms?

3 Likes

Re: Deborah: Protesters Storm Sultan’s Palace, Ask For Release Of Suspects by Eriokanmi: 6:39pm On May 14, 2022
They're lucky the innocent girl isn't a southerner. Lagos would have been littered with blood by now. What we did to them in Ile Ife which made their leaders to send buses down to load them back to the north would have been a tip of the iceberg. They should just leave the madness among themselves and allow the sleeping dog lie jeejelly

Even if we break up tomorrow, the minority Christians in the north would always face persecution.

My question remains, why are our Muslim brothers far more peaceful than them? Islam version practised in the north is a sect the way I see it

3 Likes

Re: Deborah: Protesters Storm Sultan’s Palace, Ask For Release Of Suspects by teeytimi: 6:39pm On May 14, 2022
Kestolove:
you are too useless to be called human being
Re: Deborah: Protesters Storm Sultan’s Palace, Ask For Release Of Suspects by pmc01(m): 6:40pm On May 14, 2022
How it is only two people so far arrested out of that mob is baffling to me. There should be dozens in custody by now.
Re: Deborah: Protesters Storm Sultan’s Palace, Ask For Release Of Suspects by Nobody: 6:40pm On May 14, 2022
Born to rule syndrome.
Re: Deborah: Protesters Storm Sultan’s Palace, Ask For Release Of Suspects by Kingspin(m): 6:41pm On May 14, 2022
Religion of bulshit
Re: Deborah: Protesters Storm Sultan’s Palace, Ask For Release Of Suspects by Waheed60: 6:41pm On May 14, 2022
These people are just tannising their image not Islam as a result of their ignorance about the faith of Islam. Are we not Muslims in the south? Who wil explain for them that blaspheming is not Islamic that it originated for christian tyrant leaders just to avoid being crticise by their enemies. Go to goggle for details. Just ask " Islamic perseption about blaspheming".
Re: Deborah: Protesters Storm Sultan’s Palace, Ask For Release Of Suspects by ufuosman(m): 6:41pm On May 14, 2022
Omihanifa:
Mumu people undecided

Instead of them to come together and protest against insecurity, banditry, endemic hunger, drug abuse. They are busy carrying Islam on their head undecided

If not that Nigeria is a useless country, how can you kill someone and still have the mind to be protesting everywhere, killing southerners and destroying their businesses sad
Dis dere act make me see the reasons when my guy always tell me he don't pitty for them. They are happy abt d killing and stay OK with it and see Deborah case as a do or die tin... Ignorance is a disease

It's the Christians that are even suppose to be doing what they are doing but we get sense Pass them
Re: Deborah: Protesters Storm Sultan’s Palace, Ask For Release Of Suspects by Nobody: 6:42pm On May 14, 2022
Kestolove:

Yet you claim in your profile that terrorists don't define Islam... Shior. Religion of murderers! angry
Re: Deborah: Protesters Storm Sultan’s Palace, Ask For Release Of Suspects by Kubernetes: 6:42pm On May 14, 2022
I just saw another thread.
It says,if you happen to be residing in a muslim state,you should guard your utterances on the prophet of islam and respect the religion to avoid being attacked unlawfully.

This is just an advice to non Muslims staying in the North.

Mubarak Bala did same in Kano some years back.It was the police that saved him I guess.
Re: Deborah: Protesters Storm Sultan’s Palace, Ask For Release Of Suspects by Bentoli(m): 6:42pm On May 14, 2022
Nigeria is a SHITHOLE
THIS WILL NEVER HAPPEN IN GHANA
Re: Deborah: Protesters Storm Sultan’s Palace, Ask For Release Of Suspects by bablon20(m): 6:42pm On May 14, 2022
Policemen should start shooting at sight. They needed to be wasted. Bunch of fools.

1 Like

Re: Deborah: Protesters Storm Sultan’s Palace, Ask For Release Of Suspects by emmnprince(m): 6:42pm On May 14, 2022
AdeniyiA:

Wetin Abraham caused when he can't keep his thing under his pant and be patient... We shall all reap the outcome. Shebi we dey claim/sing
Abraham's blessings are mine... 
, na part of d blessings be dis o

That's not part of the blessings. It is a misrepresentation of the song on your part as a result of your understanding.

The blessings of Abraham was talking of the blessings people receive from accepting and following Jesus Christ.

1 Like

Re: Deborah: Protesters Storm Sultan’s Palace, Ask For Release Of Suspects by Mooh247: 6:43pm On May 14, 2022
WibusJaga:

Why should a religion teach its adherents to murder anyone who they consider to have blasphemed or "insulted" their god or prophet? That's more like a Religion of Terror & Violence rather than Religion of Peace.
So what's the rationale for burning down churches & shops? Did they also commit blasphemy?
These Islamic lunatics should not coexist in same country with sane people.

No where in the Quran did anyone ask anyone to kill for Allah

You are as ignorant as the Sokoto youths

Why can't you people google English Quran online
Re: Deborah: Protesters Storm Sultan’s Palace, Ask For Release Of Suspects by ufuosman(m): 6:43pm On May 14, 2022
Dats why dey remain in darkness
Re: Deborah: Protesters Storm Sultan’s Palace, Ask For Release Of Suspects by West2019(m): 6:43pm On May 14, 2022
Can you imagine you killed someone abd the person have been arrested you are coming to protest to Free the idiot. And we called our self one Nigeria.. Christan are not smart enough.
Re: Deborah: Protesters Storm Sultan’s Palace, Ask For Release Of Suspects by Berankis: 6:43pm On May 14, 2022
Omihanifa:
Mumu people undecided

It is no longer sense my brother. It's more like timidity now. These unprovoked attacked will not stop until the Christians learn to retaliate in equal or greater measure. You will see that they will start to behave well... But when Christians keep quiet and live it to God, they are happy and will keep at it.

1 Like

Re: Deborah: Protesters Storm Sultan’s Palace, Ask For Release Of Suspects by Anaerobi(m): 6:44pm On May 14, 2022
decatalyst:

I don't really understand this your comment.

Is everything alright?

That girl is a fantastic... She will soon meet what she wish others.
Re: Deborah: Protesters Storm Sultan’s Palace, Ask For Release Of Suspects by wizelink(m): 6:44pm On May 14, 2022
It's a pity, Nigeria is gone. It's indeed a pity

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Edo Pastor Caught With Female Pants, Laminated Pictures Of Girls In Bayelsa / Man Who Disguised As A Woman In RCCG Lagos, Caught & Stripped (Photos) / FCMB: Olisa Nwakoby Committed Suicide Over Personal Challenges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.