Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,596 members, 7,812,954 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:33 PM

Deborah: Protesters Storm Sultan’s Palace, Ask For Release Of Suspects - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Deborah: Protesters Storm Sultan’s Palace, Ask For Release Of Suspects (60680 Views)

EFCC Declares 4 Nigerians Wanted, Shares Pictures Of Suspects / Protesters Storm Edo Government House With Bodies Of Youths Killed By Thugs / Abuja First Bank Robbery: See Faces Of Suspects Arrested (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deborah: Protesters Storm Sultan’s Palace, Ask For Release Of Suspects by AFONJAPIG(m): 7:17pm On May 14, 2022
I don't even deserve to share same planet with this people not to talk of same country... the angel that brought me here, if u don't want me and you to get serious issues when I join my ancestors at old age, kindly open the doors and windows of heavenly blessings, so I can change the mistake with money, since I couldn't get it by birth let me get it by nationalisation

3 Likes

Re: Deborah: Protesters Storm Sultan’s Palace, Ask For Release Of Suspects by tarantino1: 7:17pm On May 14, 2022
kozmokaz:

Stay off my mention!!!

You sure not matured enough to understand the game they wanna play by changing that name

That bastard is a jihadist in support of the killing and this protest. Pay him no mind

2 Likes

Re: Deborah: Protesters Storm Sultan’s Palace, Ask For Release Of Suspects by Holluwhakemmy(f): 7:17pm On May 14, 2022
These people are heartless I know at the end they will release them

1 Like

Re: Deborah: Protesters Storm Sultan’s Palace, Ask For Release Of Suspects by Petshopng: 7:18pm On May 14, 2022
Why are they protesting?
Re: Deborah: Protesters Storm Sultan’s Palace, Ask For Release Of Suspects by ParpahSeventy: 7:19pm On May 14, 2022
Mooh247:

Don't get it confused, in an Islamic Republic, Sharia court is the only authority to pronounce death on Anyone not some angry youth and the Sultan (President/King/ leader) must authorise his army to do the killing. Not some Almajiri boys

Just like in United State and Western laws, only a court of competent jurisdiction can pronounce death on anyone and the Governor has to sign the death warrant.. and not just anyone carrying out jungle Justice
I understood quite well what you meant by a sultanate no need to explain.
In a Sultanate people get killed for supposed blasphemy on your religious beliefs, it is accepted, it is normal because it is supported by Sharia and Sharia stems from your Qur'an.
Re: Deborah: Protesters Storm Sultan’s Palace, Ask For Release Of Suspects by silibaba: 7:19pm On May 14, 2022
Elock1:
sad
The other day I said Naija is cursed
Someone said I should speak positive about my country.

Someone was gruesomely murdered, the killer openly boasted about it, the said killer is arrested and some dimwits are protesting for their release. It's only in this sh*thole that such happens

I ask, where were they when concerned youths were protesting for the betterment of this country at the lekki toll gate?

Angel Gabriel, For crying out loud... how did I end up finding myself in this country sef?

Abi people way dem born for abroad get 3 blockus? cry

The Christians are cowards. I expect them to go after the sterling bank MD that compared Jesus with agege bread. Instead the useless CAN Immediately let the whole matter slip away.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/agege-bread-advert-can-forgives-sterling-bank-md/%3famp
Re: Deborah: Protesters Storm Sultan’s Palace, Ask For Release Of Suspects by SarutobiEky(m): 7:19pm On May 14, 2022
Kestolove:
anybody wey price go collect
Damn. Are you sure you're human? Or you're just wearing a human skin. You actually dafter than you look tbh.
Re: Deborah: Protesters Storm Sultan’s Palace, Ask For Release Of Suspects by AFONJAPIG(m): 7:20pm On May 14, 2022
Her only crime is just she said her own God is the greatest..... later they will come here and start deceiving themselves of being peaceful and tolerance
Re: Deborah: Protesters Storm Sultan’s Palace, Ask For Release Of Suspects by Rawhumper(m): 7:21pm On May 14, 2022
Christians its time to defend your faith, the crusaders did so and don't stay and say you get sense pass them while u are been slaughtered day in and day out.

The time is now, if not the Muslim sect will forever dictate and convert your faiths by
force.

Its going gradual, if this persists, counter actions has to be taken...mosques burnt, the
middle belt Jos, Benue and co will unleash their long awaited time.

This not a threat but a reality which every one must accept.

uote author=Odewaleadesoye post=112831839]
Source: Vanguard[/quote]
Re: Deborah: Protesters Storm Sultan’s Palace, Ask For Release Of Suspects by slimik: 7:21pm On May 14, 2022
Blacks killing blacks because of dem say dem say religion which was imported into Africa wey be another people's culture and traditions......... spits!!!.... Celebrity bar man abeg give me one bottle of Azul and better asorted pepper soup make I take chill!
Re: Deborah: Protesters Storm Sultan’s Palace, Ask For Release Of Suspects by smile11s(m): 7:22pm On May 14, 2022
Comradd08:
Mmmm

Can you edit a cctv video to shield or bypass a person?
Re: Deborah: Protesters Storm Sultan’s Palace, Ask For Release Of Suspects by Codes151(m): 7:23pm On May 14, 2022
modaddy:
If by any chance they release those people ehn, then Christians should be given right to take laws into their hands too.

We're not rams they can butcher anyhow they want.
who stopped you from defending yourself?

Dey dere d yarn thrash.
I'd Bleep any bastard up anytime. Rubbish.
Re: Deborah: Protesters Storm Sultan’s Palace, Ask For Release Of Suspects by Zolyjagorr(m): 7:23pm On May 14, 2022
Mr President please order the killings of this protesters, let them die & let the remaining run away and rest Thier peace . Order shoot at sight to this protesters protesting the release of those Deborah killers
Re: Deborah: Protesters Storm Sultan’s Palace, Ask For Release Of Suspects by Mooh247: 7:26pm On May 14, 2022
ParpahSeventy:

I understood quite well what you meant by a sultanate no need to explain.
In a Sultanate people get killed for supposed blasphemy on your religious beliefs, it is accepted, it is normal because it is supported by Sharia and Sharia stems from your Qur'an.

If "Muslim" commits blasphemy he is free to repent and forgiven without punishment but should he holds his blasphemy sacred the the punishment is death

Just as In the United States Treason and Espionage against United States carries death penalty in 20 states
Re: Deborah: Protesters Storm Sultan’s Palace, Ask For Release Of Suspects by GloriousGbola: 7:27pm On May 14, 2022
Mooh247:

Don't get it confused, in an Islamic Republic, Sharia court is the only authority to pronounce death on Anyone not some angry youth and the Sultan (President/King/ leader) must authorise his army to do the killing. Not some Almajiri boys

Just like in United State and Western laws, only a court of competent jurisdiction can pronounce death on anyone and the Governor has to sign the death warrant.. and not just anyone carrying out jungle Justice

Is this an Islamic Republic?

This is the problem I have with Northerners

Pakistan split from India.

You want an Islamic Republic take it with your full chest and leave Nigeria.

In the end boko haram and the north want the same thing. So just do it.
Re: Deborah: Protesters Storm Sultan’s Palace, Ask For Release Of Suspects by donem: 7:27pm On May 14, 2022
Built2last:
All muslims are blood thirsty.

All you need to release the vampire in them is say something about their demon prophet as blasphemy

Safe to say that the only good Muslim is the one dead and buried.

What ever you say about God doesn't move them. Just say something about that messenger demon. They will slit your throat.

If to say nah North you the by now them for done the fine how to kill you for blasphemy grin
Re: Deborah: Protesters Storm Sultan’s Palace, Ask For Release Of Suspects by Benitoh: 7:28pm On May 14, 2022
I don't blame the northerners because they've been emboldened by the whole security agencies in country, knowing fully well that their brothers occupies all positions in Army, Navy and police. Tell me how come the Army and the police treats them with kids glove.

If this were to happen in the Eastern part of Nigeria and the people dare come out to protest for the release of the murderers, the Army and the police will be ordered to shoot at sight any protesters.

The northerners has been abusing power for as long as i can remember and something has to be done to stop the ugly trend.

I repeat Nigeria as country will never work not even in the nearest future, the earlier we accept the reality the better for everyone.

1 Like

Re: Deborah: Protesters Storm Sultan’s Palace, Ask For Release Of Suspects by IgOga(m): 7:30pm On May 14, 2022
The FG is thinking this will pass away....it will consume Nigeria if they don't start arresting the Imams supporting terrorism. They have unofficially declared a jihad and once they kill one of their leaders you will only wonder what they will do to "infidels "....the evil spirit of violence has possessed them
Re: Deborah: Protesters Storm Sultan’s Palace, Ask For Release Of Suspects by boyfrank: 7:31pm On May 14, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

Evil African uneducated Almajiri youths high on cheap drugs

2011 Buhari lost an election, they started killing people

Every Kano Pillars vs Katsina United PFL football derby always leads to Fight and mob action

Super Eagles lost a match to Ghana they turned the whole stadium upside down

Now they are killing over WhatsApp message

If you blame , insult ,curse or persecute 1.8 billion Muslim Men, Women, Children , Old, Aged and young for the actions of Some Sokoto youth then you are as demonic as the people who lynched innocent Deborah

* President Buhari a Muslim condemn the act
* Sultan of Sokoto the leader of Supreme Islamic council spoke against the babaric act
*Shiek of holy mosques of Saudi spoke against it
*Governor Tambuwal a Muslim spoke against it and ordered the arrest of the killer's
*Zamfara chief Imam condemned it

Chief Imam Abuja mosque supported it.
Chief Imam Sokoto mosque supported it.
Former IGP son supported it.
Adame Garba supported it.
Most Muslims on Facebook and twitter supports it.
U are only among a few that condemns it. Seems u don't know ur religion quite well.

1 Like

Re: Deborah: Protesters Storm Sultan’s Palace, Ask For Release Of Suspects by Mooh247: 7:31pm On May 14, 2022
GloriousGbola:

Is this an Islamic Republic?

This is the problem I have with Northerners

Pakistan split from India.

You want an Islamic Republic take it with your full chest and leave Nigeria.

In the end boko haram and the north want the same thing. So just do it.

Then take your concern on seccession to the legislature not me an ordinary citizen
Re: Deborah: Protesters Storm Sultan’s Palace, Ask For Release Of Suspects by GloriousGbola: 7:32pm On May 14, 2022
Mooh247:

If "Muslim" commits blasphemy he is free to repent and forgiven without punishment but should he holds his blasphemy sacred the the punishment is death

Just as In the United States Treason and Espionage against United States carries death penalty in 20 states

Please stop trying this strawman argument of equating treason with blasphemy.

Treason is a man made construct. Blasphemy is a supposedly divine construct.

Most of the so called Muslim nations where blasphemy is a crime are hypocrites because they practise either democracy or hereditary democracy.

You want to be a real fully commited islamic nation, then you adopt the caliphate.

This unironically was one of the draws of Isis.

A caliphate. Not some hedonistic ruler like MBS and Co who play degenerate in the day then push the wahabis at night
Re: Deborah: Protesters Storm Sultan’s Palace, Ask For Release Of Suspects by BnQoyyim(m): 7:32pm On May 14, 2022
sammysmiles:
The demons powering this Islam no be small thing.... According to the Bible, he shall be a wild man, everyone hand shall be against him, and his hand shall be against everyone...Violence is the code of Islam.. Well, John 18:36 is the reason we don't exert violence in christendom

How about these?:
Matthew 10:34
“Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword.”

1 Samuel 15:3
"Now go, attack the Amalekites and totally destroy all that belongs to them. Do not spare them; put to death men and women, children and infants, cattle and sheep, camels and donkeys.’”
Re: Deborah: Protesters Storm Sultan’s Palace, Ask For Release Of Suspects by Mooh247: 7:33pm On May 14, 2022
boyfrank:

Chief Imam Abuja mosque supported it.
Chief Imam Sokoto mosque supported it.
Former IGP son supported it.
Adame Garba supported it.
Most Muslims on Facebook and twitter supports it.
U are only among a few that condemns it. Seems u don't know ur religion quite well.

Chief Imam of Zamfara condemned it

Bottom line is we all have freedom to our opinion and nobody has the right to force his beliefs on others whether Ipob, Sokoto college of education student or you on Nairaland
Re: Deborah: Protesters Storm Sultan’s Palace, Ask For Release Of Suspects by Raph82(m): 7:35pm On May 14, 2022
Now, how do you convince a non Muslim to convert to Islam when he learns that the moment he converts, he loses his sense of human and becomes a blood-sucking demon with irrational and unstable mind? Like seriously, if I have been giving Islam a thought before, with this scenario, I will run for my life and sanity. One religion can not turn me into a rabid dog, no way.

1 Like

Re: Deborah: Protesters Storm Sultan’s Palace, Ask For Release Of Suspects by ParpahSeventy: 7:35pm On May 14, 2022
Mooh247:

Most of you like making reference to united states, whatever happens in a sultanate ( a country governed by religion) can never be compared to United States no matter how beautiful anyone tries to paint it.
Any country governed by religion is barbaric, am not only referring to Islam here, someone should be killed for a supposed blasphemy on a s supposed Almighty god, if the god was Almighty then he should probably defend himself.
Here we are fighting for a god whom we still pray to deliver us from deadly politicians.
Re: Deborah: Protesters Storm Sultan’s Palace, Ask For Release Of Suspects by Kdon2: 7:35pm On May 14, 2022
decatalyst:

I don't really understand this your comment.

Is everything alright?

You dey mind some who is suffering from generational insanity. angry
Re: Deborah: Protesters Storm Sultan’s Palace, Ask For Release Of Suspects by Yankee101: 7:35pm On May 14, 2022
It's hunger
They're looking for an excuse to loot igbo shops

Evacuate your shop quietly overnight if you're in any of these areas until things calm down
Re: Deborah: Protesters Storm Sultan’s Palace, Ask For Release Of Suspects by GloriousGbola: 7:36pm On May 14, 2022
Mooh247:

Then take your concern on seccession to the legislature not me an ordinary citizen

No. All of you northerners, if you are the true beleivers you pretend to be, would want out of Nigeria. You would be pushing for it. Instead you want to eat your cake and have it. Shariah in our states then revenue from federal taxation of haram businesses in our coffers.

You don't really want a true Muslims Republic, just one where Northern Muslims are the leaders and can do anyhow.

Even though history has shown that Northern Muslims are incompetent, corrupt leaders who can only share feudalism and poverty. But that's a story for another day
Re: Deborah: Protesters Storm Sultan’s Palace, Ask For Release Of Suspects by ParpahSeventy: 7:37pm On May 14, 2022
BnQoyyim:

How about these?:
Matthew 10:34
“Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword.”

1 Samuel 15:3
"Now go, attack the Amalekites and totally destroy all that belongs to them. Do not spare them; put to death men and women, children and infants, cattle and sheep, camels and donkeys.’”

So how are the Christians of today practicing these quotations?
Give us live examples in our society.
Re: Deborah: Protesters Storm Sultan’s Palace, Ask For Release Of Suspects by Mooh247: 7:38pm On May 14, 2022
GloriousGbola:

Please stop trying this strawman argument of equating treason with blasphemy.

Treason is a man made construct. Blasphemy is a supposedly divine construct.

Most of the so called Muslim nations where blasphemy is a crime are hypocrites because they practise either democracy or hereditary democracy.

You want to be a real fully commited islamic nation, then you adopt the caliphate.

This unironically was one of the draws of Isis.

A caliphate. Not some hedonistic ruler like MBS and Co who play degenerate in the day then push the wahabis at night

Treason ; the crime of betraying one's country
Punishment death no forgiveness

Espionage; the practice of spying or of using spies, typically by governments to obtain political and military information.
Punishment death no forgiveness

Blasphemy; the action or offence of speaking sacrilegiously about God or sacred things; profane talk.
Punishment death or seek forgiveness and live

So what makes death penalty right under criminal justice system in the US and wrong in Sharia law court in an emirate, sultanate or a monarchy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Edo Pastor Caught With Female Pants, Laminated Pictures Of Girls In Bayelsa / Man Who Disguised As A Woman In RCCG Lagos, Caught & Stripped (Photos) / FCMB: Olisa Nwakoby Committed Suicide Over Personal Challenges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.