Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,595 members, 7,812,952 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:26 PM

Deborah: Protesters Storm Sultan’s Palace, Ask For Release Of Suspects - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Deborah: Protesters Storm Sultan’s Palace, Ask For Release Of Suspects (60679 Views)

EFCC Declares 4 Nigerians Wanted, Shares Pictures Of Suspects / Protesters Storm Edo Government House With Bodies Of Youths Killed By Thugs / Abuja First Bank Robbery: See Faces Of Suspects Arrested (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deborah: Protesters Storm Sultan’s Palace, Ask For Release Of Suspects by UNDFTD: 12:15am On May 15, 2022
This comment is to all those who want to remain in ONE NIGERIA:

If you believe in ONE NIGERIA,
Have advocated and advocates for ONE NIGERIA,
Spoken or Fought against those that do NOT believe in ONE NIGERIA,
Then, you SUPPORT the killing of Deborah Samuel Muslim religious zealots.

This is because, to[b] believe in ONE NIGERIA[/b] is to support Sharia Law,
To support Sharia Law, is to support killing for so called "blasphemy."
And senseless killing for blasphemy is what Nigeria offers.

So, please can NOT condemn this gruesome killing of an innocent Christian college student by her classmates and yet believe in ONE NIGERIA. The two things are diametrically opposed to each other and can NEVER be true at the same time. To believe otherwise, you must be a very dishonest person. The irony is that only southerners are the ones that genuinely believe in the stupid ONE NIGERIA. Their northern counterparts are merely paying a lip service to the unity of the country.
Re: Deborah: Protesters Storm Sultan’s Palace, Ask For Release Of Suspects by LyfeJennings(m): 1:15am On May 15, 2022
sammysmiles:
The demons powering this Islam no be small thing.... According to the Bible, he shall be a wild man, everyone hand shall be against him, and his hand shall be against everyone...Violence is the code of Islam.. Well, John 18:36 is the reason we don't exert violence in christendom

Lol
This is quite funny but somehow true
As I dey laugh in my mind
Something asked me
if Jesus was a Muslim
U think say them go fit crucify am
Hmmmmmm
That day go hot o
Even the two people wey Dem crucify with Jesus go turn warrior
lmao
Abeg leave my religion for me o
but seriously
It's not Islam that preaches violence
It's the people that deliberately chose that route

1 Like

Re: Deborah: Protesters Storm Sultan’s Palace, Ask For Release Of Suspects by Mooh247: 2:58am On May 15, 2022
boyfrank:

If even 50% of Muslims in Nigeria have murderous opinions then Islam certainly is a BIG problem.

And you know the opinion of 50% of Muslims how?!

Some of you are just as hateful as the Sokoto misguided youths, just that you aren't violent yet
Re: Deborah: Protesters Storm Sultan’s Palace, Ask For Release Of Suspects by AdeniyiA(m): 3:01am On May 15, 2022
emmnprince:

That's not part of the blessings. It is a misrepresentation of the song on your part as a result of your understanding.

The blessings of Abraham was talking of the blessings people receive from accepting and following the Jesus Christ.

Your understanding and view on my post is shallow, but I know you won't accept that. With blessing comes its own temptation and trials. It's however wrong for a man to ask for blessings and not expect troubles. Troubles make us stronger, they serve to strengthen us at maintaining the said blessings... Check out the Bible verse below as to what Job said... Job 2:10 But he said unto her, Thou speakest as one of the foolish women speaketh. What? shall
 we receive good at the hand of God, and shall we not receive evil?
In all this did not Job sin with his lips.
Re: Deborah: Protesters Storm Sultan’s Palace, Ask For Release Of Suspects by Acrobatics01: 3:29am On May 15, 2022
Thatakwabombabe:
Almost new generator
2.3kva 85k ( Non Negotiable) please don't text to price.....

Hairer Thermocool Fridge...Table top
40k less than 3 months used.

Floating TV, used for 3 months

Please call or WhatsApp 07069453538

Picture of the gen pls
Re: Deborah: Protesters Storm Sultan’s Palace, Ask For Release Of Suspects by Soukiss(m): 4:00am On May 15, 2022
I just dey think .a world without Muslim
Re: Deborah: Protesters Storm Sultan’s Palace, Ask For Release Of Suspects by Map1(m): 4:06am On May 15, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

Evil African uneducated Almajiri youths high on cheap drugs

2011 Buhari lost an election, they started killing people

Every Kano Pillars vs Katsina United PFL football derby always leads to Fight and mob action

Super Eagles lost a match to Ghana they turned the whole stadium upside down

Now they are killing over WhatsApp message

If you blame , insult ,curse or persecute 1.8 billion Muslim Men, Women, Children , Old, Aged and young for the actions of Some Sokoto youth then you are as demonic as the people who lynched innocent Deborah

* President Buhari a Muslim condemn the act
* Sultan of Sokoto the leader of Supreme Islamic council spoke against the babaric act
*Shiek of holy mosques of Saudi spoke against it
*Governor Tambuwal a Muslim spoke against it and ordered the arrest of the killer's
*Zamfara chief Imam condemned it

well you have every right to defend who ever you wish to defend but i must tell you,all those condemnation are just eye service the whole muslim has same orientation,is this the first time such a thing is happen?do you know the Numbers of people that are behind the bar through sharia law for a claim of insulting allah?

1 Like

Re: Deborah: Protesters Storm Sultan’s Palace, Ask For Release Of Suspects by doublecross(m): 5:24am On May 15, 2022
Nigerian police shoot them on sight
Re: Deborah: Protesters Storm Sultan’s Palace, Ask For Release Of Suspects by boyfrank: 6:33am On May 15, 2022
Mooh247:

And you know the opinion of 50% of Muslims how?!

Some of you are just as hateful as the Sokoto misguided youths, just that you aren't violent yet

More Excuses, more than half of the Muslim comment on fb and twitter where in support of the killing and you know it. You are just making excuses for ur religion.
Re: Deborah: Protesters Storm Sultan’s Palace, Ask For Release Of Suspects by Mooh247: 6:37am On May 15, 2022
Map1:
well you have every right to defend who ever you wish to defend but i must tell you,all those condemnation are just eye service the whole muslim has same orientation,is this the first time such a thing is happen?do you know the Numbers of people that are behind the bar through sharia law for a claim of insulting allah?

Don't mix things up.... Condemnation is for taking laws into their own hands, killing of a girl without trail and the babaric mob Action

No Muslim anywhere supports abuse of his creator which is blasphemy punishableb under Nigerian Penal code, and Northern State Sharia Law

In US Justice System, as much as you have freedom of speech, but once you exercise such freedom to reveal classified information about their revered Country then you are guilty of espionage punishable by death in 27 states in the US

Again as much as US gives you freedom, once you betray your allegiance to US constituition or the country then you comit treason also punishable by death .

Now here is the catch... While it is babaric for IPOB to lunch or kill people without trail for betraying their Biafra, while it's babaric for white supremacist to shoot and kill people that they don't want in their country that is the same way it is very wrong for Northern youth to take anyone's life for absolutely no reason
Re: Deborah: Protesters Storm Sultan’s Palace, Ask For Release Of Suspects by Mooh247: 6:41am On May 15, 2022
boyfrank:

More Excuses, more than half of the Muslim comment on fb and twitter where in support of the killing and you know it. You are just making excuses for ur religion.

1.8 billion Muslim don't think the same way, same way 2 billion Christians are not thinking the same way

If you don't find generalisation of all Muslim as supporters of killing as very wrong then I swear you are not better than the babaric Sokoto boys condemning Deborah

Let it be Known for who cares, I , my household, my parents, my woman and my extended family are all Muslim and we don't condone lawlessbess of any kind, should you falsely accuse us for what we didn't do because of Sokoto youths then you have comited a sin before your own God
Re: Deborah: Protesters Storm Sultan’s Palace, Ask For Release Of Suspects by Thatssobeyonce(f): 6:44am On May 15, 2022
Islam frowns upon jungle justice and i for one disagree with those protesting, they should've let the authorities handle the Deborah case.....

Deborah got what she deserved, an insult against the prophet is what muslims wont tolerate.... How can you insult someone who people of a certain faith love and respect so much and think it's okay And in a place like the NORTH where they have very little patience for matters like these?

Respect other people and their religion, people can say what they want but at the end its all about choice.... If you won't condemn what she said, then don't condemn what they did to her...

She was reckless and stupid for doing that, if u heard the audio... You'd hear her classmate discouraging her but she still went ahead

I'll never support terrorism,because what most fail to see is in every religion and region we have the good and bad.... Boko haram, bandits, herdsmen are all a disease... The North is backwards yeah we know, but that doesn't mean everyone from the north is an illiterate... We have many educated elites up north and the numbers keep increasing

Miss deborah made a very big mistake, and she paid for it.... She deserved it

Respect religion please, Thank you

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Deborah: Protesters Storm Sultan’s Palace, Ask For Release Of Suspects by insabarnur(m): 6:46am On May 15, 2022
After killing lynching the innocent girl they still have the ododo to protest. Wickedness runs in their veins. However, its historical, the Southerners usually don't fare well in the North.
Re: Deborah: Protesters Storm Sultan’s Palace, Ask For Release Of Suspects by petluvsu(m): 7:07am On May 15, 2022
Breakdown of law n order should not take place in Sultans palace but at people shops where looting is going on. Nigeria I weep for u.
Re: Deborah: Protesters Storm Sultan’s Palace, Ask For Release Of Suspects by heysquare(m): 7:17am On May 15, 2022
[quote author=Built2last post=112832262]All muslims are blood thirsty.

All you need to release the vampire in them is say something about their demon prophet as blasphemy

Safe to say that the only good Muslim is the one dead and buried.

What ever you say about God doesn't move them. Just say something about that messenger demon. They will slit your throat.

[/qu
They must have slit the throat of your relatives in Southwest Nigeria, Lebanon, Ghana Sierra Leone, Qatar, Dubai, Egypt Morocco, Tunisia Turkey etc
Be logical in your submission
Re: Deborah: Protesters Storm Sultan’s Palace, Ask For Release Of Suspects by Kuginzi: 7:29am On May 15, 2022
There are too much empty threats on Nairaland. Anyone that feels he or she wants to revenge her death, there is a free ride to Sokoto State now. Stop being a coward, by hiding under your keyboard, & disturbing us with empty threats on Nairaland.
Re: Deborah: Protesters Storm Sultan’s Palace, Ask For Release Of Suspects by Kuginzi: 7:57am On May 15, 2022
The entitled punishment for blasphemy in Xtianity as I was forced study by my parents back then is death !!!

anyone who blasphemes the name of the Lord is to be put to death. The entire assembly must stone them. Whether foreigner or native-born, when they blaspheme the Name they are to be put to death.
Leviticus 24:16

Deborah killers used this verse to kill her the way the verse instruct, I think they own a copy of christ papers, bible is full of evil to its followers.
Re: Deborah: Protesters Storm Sultan’s Palace, Ask For Release Of Suspects by nesgeeek(m): 10:04am On May 15, 2022
Notherners do not have brain.
Re: Deborah: Protesters Storm Sultan’s Palace, Ask For Release Of Suspects by greenprince(m): 10:05am On May 15, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

Evil African uneducated Almajiri youths high on cheap drugs

2011 Buhari lost an election, they started killing people

Every Kano Pillars vs Katsina United PFL football derby always leads to Fight and mob action

Super Eagles lost a match to Ghana they turned the whole stadium upside down

Now they are killing over WhatsApp message

If you blame , insult ,curse or persecute 1.8 billion Muslim Men, Women, Children , Old, Aged and young for the actions of Some Sokoto youth then you are as demonic as the people who lynched innocent Deborah

* President Buhari a Muslim condemn the act
* Sultan of Sokoto the leader of Supreme Islamic council spoke against the babaric act
*Shiek of holy mosques of Saudi spoke against it
*Governor Tambuwal a Muslim spoke against it and ordered the arrest of the killer's
*Zamfara chief Imam condemned it

You are A BLOODY STUPID ACCURSED BASTARD!

Re: Deborah: Protesters Storm Sultan’s Palace, Ask For Release Of Suspects by Mooh247: 10:15am On May 15, 2022
Re: Deborah: Protesters Storm Sultan’s Palace, Ask For Release Of Suspects by Codes151(m): 10:56am On May 15, 2022
modaddy:

Well, we are not illiterate like you people my dear, Can't you see that Allah and God are the same thing?!

Christians and Muslims are the same thing, the difference between the both of them is the Arabic language you people are reading.
i don't know what you talking about.
You are so naive to follow my comment without meaning.
How does allah and god being the same thing relate to self defense?

If you like play allah come my side you go collect.
Nonsense
Re: Deborah: Protesters Storm Sultan’s Palace, Ask For Release Of Suspects by Kfed4ril(m): 11:10am On May 15, 2022
JoeEeL:
I THINK I AM NOW BEGINNING TO HAVE AN IDEA WHAT THE BIAFRANS MUST HAVE SUFFERED IN THE HANDS OF THESE MONSTERS DURING THE BIAFRA WAR.

THEIR HATRED FOR ANYTHING ADVANCEMENT, CHRISTIANITY, LIGHT, PROGRESS, NON-ISLAM ETC... IT IS AS CLEAR AS CLEAN WATER.

Shame on you if you believe in One Nigeria. Like big shame. cool

Have you seen what the Igbo’s saw and decided that Nigeria can not be United so no need to force the unity.
We are totally people of different way of life, like we have nothing in common, like absolutely nothing.
People that will not hesitate to slit your throat at the slightest provocation, people that give jobs not by competency but by religion.
How do you expect the country to move forward?

1 Like

Re: Deborah: Protesters Storm Sultan’s Palace, Ask For Release Of Suspects by emmnprince(m): 2:21pm On May 15, 2022
AdeniyiA:

Your understanding and view on my post is shallow, but I know you won't accept that. With blessing comes its own temptation and trials. It's however wrong for a man to ask for blessings and not expect troubles. Troubles make us stronger, they serve to strengthen us at maintaining the said blessings... Check out the Bible verse below as to what Job said... Job 2:10 But he said unto her, Thou speakest as one of the foolish women speaketh. What? shall
 we receive good at the hand of God, and shall we not receive evil?
In all this did not Job sin with his lips.

You're just jamming everything up. What you said now is different from what you said in the previous post. It doesn't relate.
Re: Deborah: Protesters Storm Sultan’s Palace, Ask For Release Of Suspects by sharone21(f): 3:16pm On May 15, 2022
Thatssobeyonce:
Islam frowns upon jungle justice and i for one disagree with those protesting, they should've let the authorities handle the Deborah case.....

Deborah got what she deserved, an insult against the prophet is what muslims wont tolerate.... How can you insult someone who people of a certain faith love and respect so much and think it's okay And in a place like the NORTH where they have very little patience for matters like these?

Respect other people and their religion, people can say what they want but at the end its all about choice.... If you won't condemn what she said, then don't condemn what they did to her...

She was reckless and stupid for doing that, if u heard the audio... You'd hear her classmate discouraging her but she still went ahead

I'll never support terrorism,because what most fail to see is in every religion and region we have the good and bad.... Boko haram, bandits, herdsmen are all a disease... The North is backwards yeah we know, but that doesn't mean everyone from the north is an illiterate... We have many educated elites up north and the numbers keep increasing

Miss deborah made a very big mistake, and she paid for it.... She deserved it

Respect religion please, Thank you

She made a very big mistake but that shouldn't have attracted death/jungle justice.

How can u use a mallet/hammer to kill an ant?
Re: Deborah: Protesters Storm Sultan’s Palace, Ask For Release Of Suspects by Thatssobeyonce(f): 10:53pm On May 15, 2022
sharone21:

She made a very big mistake but that shouldn't have attracted death/jungle justice.

How can u use a mallet/hammer to kill an ant?

True, the authorities wld have educated her more... And made her realize her mistake but it was too late

Nigerians are frustrated, they are looking for who and what to vent their anger on

I can't feel bad for her because at the end its blasphemy, but that was harsh
Re: Deborah: Protesters Storm Sultan’s Palace, Ask For Release Of Suspects by sharone21(f): 11:53pm On May 16, 2022
Thatssobeyonce:

True, the authorities wld have educated her more... And made her realize her mistake but it was too late

Nigerians are frustrated, they are looking for who and what to vent their anger on

I can't feel bad for her because at the end its blasphemy, but that was harsh

It may be blasphemy to Muslims but she is looking Luke a Martyr to Christians....And is it blasphy before a mere mortal or Jehovah?
Re: Deborah: Protesters Storm Sultan’s Palace, Ask For Release Of Suspects by Thatssobeyonce(f): 11:26am On May 18, 2022
sharone21:

It may be blasphemy to Muslims but she is looking Luke a Martyr to Christians....And is it blasphy before a mere mortal or Jehovah?

Respect religion!!! Yeah in Christianity she may be perceived as someone great but in my religion she took it too far...

Pple like me respect Christianity alot, i read alot about Christianity too

You'll never see me dissing someone else's religion cuz i respect myself and I'm way above that

Many pple wear that saint mask, only God knows who the real followers are

We've seen pastors and imams do horrible acts, yet if u go thru the comment sections you'll see them dissing eachother

If you are in rome, behave like the romans...

She had it coming

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Facebook Slay King And Slay Queen Fight In Lagos. Photos / Edo Pastor Caught With Female Pants, Laminated Pictures Of Girls In Bayelsa / Man Who Disguised As A Woman In RCCG Lagos, Caught & Stripped (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.