Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,223 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:56 AM

Went Shopping With My Daughter Today - Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Went Shopping With My Daughter Today - Photos (9843 Views)

Instead Of Refunding Guy After A Mistake Excess Transfer, Lady Went Shopping / The Gift I Bought For My Baby Mama Today - Photos / See Nigerian Reaction To Slay Queen Who Went Shopping G Almost Unclad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Went Shopping With My Daughter Today - Photos by Airforce01(m): 7:19pm On Nov 23, 2019
Back in my early days as a kid, I was fed Lousy Pap and garri ... But today I'm a dad and have vowed my daughter and her siblings to come won't go through what I went through as a kid.

I've really worked hard for this moment and I give God the glory.

Relaxing after outting with my child.

It is too late to fail amen
We are too loaded to be empty Amen.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Went Shopping With My Daughter Today - Photos by kolafolabi(m): 7:24pm On Nov 23, 2019
I am also blessed with two kids. May God bless them.

11 Likes

Re: Went Shopping With My Daughter Today - Photos by Airforce01(m): 7:27pm On Nov 23, 2019
kolafolabi:
I am also blessed with two kids. May God bless them.

8 Likes

Re: Went Shopping With My Daughter Today - Photos by Donexy16(m): 7:28pm On Nov 23, 2019
Nice one bro.. Cute kid by the way

6 Likes

Re: Went Shopping With My Daughter Today - Photos by Poorboy: 7:33pm On Nov 23, 2019
Wetin you buy no reach 5k

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Went Shopping With My Daughter Today - Photos by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:35pm On Nov 23, 2019
She's so cute

Truly , never judge a book by it's cover.

Airforce1 you be real nigga

5 Likes

Re: Went Shopping With My Daughter Today - Photos by subtlemee(f): 7:39pm On Nov 23, 2019
I'm perplexed that the airforce1 of nairaland of 2yrs ago can be this responsible....

15 Likes

Re: Went Shopping With My Daughter Today - Photos by Airforce01(m): 7:43pm On Nov 23, 2019
subtlemee:
I'm perplexed that the airforce1 of nairaland of 2yrs ago can be this responsible....

What happened to Airforce two years ago?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Went Shopping With My Daughter Today - Photos by Nobody: 7:52pm On Nov 23, 2019
Airforce01:

What happened to Airforce two years ago?
He wasnt the responsible airforce1 we now know. Congrats though.

3 Likes

Re: Went Shopping With My Daughter Today - Photos by Airforce01(m): 7:58pm On Nov 23, 2019
RedCreme21:
[s]He wasnt the responsible airforce1 we now know. Congrats though.[/s]

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Went Shopping With My Daughter Today - Photos by SenecaTheYonger: 8:01pm On Nov 23, 2019
Can you describe what it's like raising a child, Airforce? Why did it suddenly change you?
Re: Went Shopping With My Daughter Today - Photos by MDBrand: 8:02pm On Nov 23, 2019
Poorboy:
SMA Gold is 3k x 3. Molfix 450

6 Likes

Re: Went Shopping With My Daughter Today - Photos by Rubbiish(m): 8:07pm On Nov 23, 2019
Airforce01 when last did u see wizkid son on d internet? Please the best u can give your daughter is a private life

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Went Shopping With My Daughter Today - Photos by Poorboy: 8:07pm On Nov 23, 2019
MDBrand:

SMA Gold is 3k x 3. Molfix 450
lol I say him no spend reach 5k.... Others na empty can

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Went Shopping With My Daughter Today - Photos by Rubbiish(m): 8:08pm On Nov 23, 2019
subtlemee:
How do u mean bro?

3 Likes

Re: Went Shopping With My Daughter Today - Photos by Rubbiish(m): 8:09pm On Nov 23, 2019
Poorboy:
Lol
This is funny

23 Likes

Re: Went Shopping With My Daughter Today - Photos by Nobody: 8:09pm On Nov 23, 2019
Cute baby you got wink
Be there for her always..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Went Shopping With My Daughter Today - Photos by FatherBona: 8:13pm On Nov 23, 2019
[s]
Poorboy:
[/s]
Who asked you undecided

1 Like

Re: Went Shopping With My Daughter Today - Photos by Airforce01(m): 8:16pm On Nov 23, 2019
SenecaTheYonger:
Can you describe what it's like raising a child, Airforce? Why did it suddenly change you?

Raising a child requires lots of patience and hard work..

It's no child's play I must admit . ... You must give In your 80% as the man .

You Dont have to leave it all alone for the mother to do .

Bros sometimes, I dey help change pampers. cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Went Shopping With My Daughter Today - Photos by Poorboy: 8:18pm On Nov 23, 2019
FatherBona:
[s][/s]
Who asked you undecided
una don arrive with different moniker same person..... Lol

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Went Shopping With My Daughter Today - Photos by SenecaTheYonger: 8:23pm On Nov 23, 2019
Airforce01:

Raising a child requires lots of patience and hard work..

It's no child's play I must admit . ... You must give In your 80% as the man .

You Dont have to leave it all alone for the mother to do .

Bros sometimes, I dey help change pampers. cheesy

But how do you get the energy? What about your other hobbies? Do they just go into hibernation when responsibility surface?
Re: Went Shopping With My Daughter Today - Photos by Airforce01(m): 8:29pm On Nov 23, 2019
SenecaTheYonger:

But how do you get the energy? What about your other hobbies? Do they just go into hibernation when responsibility surface?

My daughters welfare comes first at the moment ... My hobbies can wait .

My child will be 1 year old soon ... Maybe then I will leave some things for the mother alone to do.

But I do my daughters shopping by myself because I want her get the best

1 Like

Re: Went Shopping With My Daughter Today - Photos by Biingoo: 8:31pm On Nov 23, 2019
This one na your carboncopy

Oyiri nna ya grin

1 Like

Re: Went Shopping With My Daughter Today - Photos by Airforce01(m): 8:32pm On Nov 23, 2019
Biingoo:
This one na your carboncopy

Oyiri nna ya grin
I've heard that so many times grin
Re: Went Shopping With My Daughter Today - Photos by Biingoo: 8:36pm On Nov 23, 2019
Airforce01:
I've heard that so many times grin
Nothing do you. You're doing a nice job. Keep it up
Re: Went Shopping With My Daughter Today - Photos by Airforce01(m): 8:37pm On Nov 23, 2019
Biingoo:
Nothing do you. You're doing a nice job. Keep it up
Re: Went Shopping With My Daughter Today - Photos by Hubsolar: 9:09pm On Nov 23, 2019
Las las you are doing you! Well done boss

1 Like

Re: Went Shopping With My Daughter Today - Photos by ATTemi: 9:24pm On Nov 23, 2019
Wetin airplane do u?
Poorboy:

2 Likes

Re: Went Shopping With My Daughter Today - Photos by gulfer: 9:32pm On Nov 23, 2019
So you took your daughter to Chinedu shop for shopping, ok o, ndo grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Went Shopping With My Daughter Today - Photos by Poorboy: 9:35pm On Nov 23, 2019
ATTemi:
Wetin airplane do u?
nothing, but na the truth I talk.

2 Likes

Re: Went Shopping With My Daughter Today - Photos by LadySarah: 9:47pm On Nov 23, 2019
Chude,Jisike!
Re: Went Shopping With My Daughter Today - Photos by Dannonye(f): 9:57pm On Nov 23, 2019
A cutie Invest well in her You'll be happy you did

what's her name

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

.. / . / Woman Buys Peenis Enlargement For Boyfriend This Now Happened PHOTO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.