Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,311 members, 7,811,926 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:51 PM

PHOTOS: Tears As Deborah Samuel Is Laid To Rest(photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTOS: Tears As Deborah Samuel Is Laid To Rest(photos) (84446 Views)

Mother Remains Unconscious As Deborah Samuel’s Corpse Arrives Niger / Dora Akunyili's Husband, Chike Is Laid To Rest (Pictures) / Samuel Ezekiel: Nathaniel Samuel Is A Christian, Not Muslim - Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTOS: Tears As Deborah Samuel Is Laid To Rest(photos) by maestroferddi: 8:55pm On May 14, 2022
9jahotblog:
Imam of Peace on Twitter has said it all here.
Your so-called Imam of Peace is telling a blatant lie...

We know the history of Islam...

Muhammad was said to have ordered that a young woman be stoned to death for making jest of his attempt to prosyletize...

There is nothing these savages are doing today that is strange to Islam...

25 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Tears As Deborah Samuel Is Laid To Rest(photos) by Oplomo: 8:57pm On May 14, 2022
The martyr is going to heaven straight! ..

Unless her killers are publicly executed there will be no peace.

4 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Tears As Deborah Samuel Is Laid To Rest(photos) by Yankee101: 9:00pm On May 14, 2022
Your blood is already seeking justice

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Tears As Deborah Samuel Is Laid To Rest(photos) by cosmatika(m): 9:00pm On May 14, 2022
They could have left her corpse for the Sokoto infidels to eat.
Scumbags

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Tears As Deborah Samuel Is Laid To Rest(photos) by 27Pushing30: 9:01pm On May 14, 2022
Atheism is the only way forward

6 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Tears As Deborah Samuel Is Laid To Rest(photos) by ovie8200: 9:01pm On May 14, 2022
AsomArchitectNG:
When it comes to religion, Nigerians fight for God. But when it comes to their rights, they leave it for God to fight for them.

that's so stupid?
Re: PHOTOS: Tears As Deborah Samuel Is Laid To Rest(photos) by realmindz: 9:01pm On May 14, 2022
What I’ll tell the families, I expect blood shed on the criminals, seize your vengeance
Re: PHOTOS: Tears As Deborah Samuel Is Laid To Rest(photos) by thejare(f): 9:02pm On May 14, 2022
such a pretty lady gone just like that, her crime is been a Nigerian

3 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Tears As Deborah Samuel Is Laid To Rest(photos) by Hamman1(m): 9:02pm On May 14, 2022
Damn it….
Re: PHOTOS: Tears As Deborah Samuel Is Laid To Rest(photos) by Topmaike007(m): 9:02pm On May 14, 2022
Too bad
Re: PHOTOS: Tears As Deborah Samuel Is Laid To Rest(photos) by almarthins(m): 9:02pm On May 14, 2022
AsomArchitectNG:
When it comes to religion, Nigerians fight for God. But when it comes to their rights, they leave it for God to fight for them.

Na Muslim dey fight for God

4 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Tears As Deborah Samuel Is Laid To Rest(photos) by DamianX: 9:02pm On May 14, 2022
studio14:
Give us our Biafra simple
Try get sense na
Who is holding your Biafra? Una Dy do like ants

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Tears As Deborah Samuel Is Laid To Rest(photos) by God1000(m): 9:03pm On May 14, 2022
Rip brave girl
Re: PHOTOS: Tears As Deborah Samuel Is Laid To Rest(photos) by Tissaia(f): 9:03pm On May 14, 2022
grin

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Tears As Deborah Samuel Is Laid To Rest(photos) by treatise: 9:03pm On May 14, 2022
AsomArchitectNG:
I've never seen them riot against terrorists that have taken expanse 9f lands in sokoto, Zamfara and Niger states ; they prefer paying taxes to terrorists but they're quick to fight for their god.

8 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Tears As Deborah Samuel Is Laid To Rest(photos) by Topmaike007(m): 9:03pm On May 14, 2022
JoeEeL:
IF YOU ARE A SOUTHERNER, AND YOU SUPPORT ONE NIGERIA...

... NORMALLY E NO SUPPOSE BETTER FOR YOUR MAMA AND PAPA. undecided
at this rate,I refuse to identify myself as a Nigerian

4 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Tears As Deborah Samuel Is Laid To Rest(photos) by HandsomeGuyman(m): 9:03pm On May 14, 2022
Thunder fire them all
Re: PHOTOS: Tears As Deborah Samuel Is Laid To Rest(photos) by Ikidons(m): 9:03pm On May 14, 2022
May her soul and that of all the faithful departed test in peace in Jesus'gracious name, Amen!

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Tears As Deborah Samuel Is Laid To Rest(photos) by Nobody: 9:04pm On May 14, 2022
This lady's death alone has made Nigerians more desperate to separate. It's tough sharing a country with people with such beliefs.

It's become dangerous too. I pray for her fam

22 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Tears As Deborah Samuel Is Laid To Rest(photos) by faceland: 9:04pm On May 14, 2022
She made a mistake but I am 100% sure (wither there is life after death or not), she is in a better place. RIP.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Tears As Deborah Samuel Is Laid To Rest(photos) by Djyucee1(m): 9:04pm On May 14, 2022
May her soul rest in peace.
Re: PHOTOS: Tears As Deborah Samuel Is Laid To Rest(photos) by tnerro1(m): 9:04pm On May 14, 2022
Chai, God help us ooo, I just passed some abokii girls just now and some evil thoughts just enter my mind, I just quickly left the area.

7 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Tears As Deborah Samuel Is Laid To Rest(photos) by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 9:04pm On May 14, 2022
I will take anything I see or read on this thread with pitch of salt. So many half truth, biased opinions and fallacy here and there.

To the departed, sleep well.
And to the living, you will also kiss the sky.
Re: PHOTOS: Tears As Deborah Samuel Is Laid To Rest(photos) by Henix(m): 9:04pm On May 14, 2022
Ur killers will never know peace.
Fare well

5 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Tears As Deborah Samuel Is Laid To Rest(photos) by emmaattack: 9:04pm On May 14, 2022
Farewell Debby.

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Tears As Deborah Samuel Is Laid To Rest(photos) by Indispensable85(m): 9:04pm On May 14, 2022
What a country! RIP beautiful soul.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Tears As Deborah Samuel Is Laid To Rest(photos) by Parkleader: 9:05pm On May 14, 2022
RIP

The Terrorists that murder you will never know peace in this world till they die

3 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Tears As Deborah Samuel Is Laid To Rest(photos) by RacistProudIgbo: 9:05pm On May 14, 2022
Igbos must get their own country. We must go with all our cousins by fire by force. Evil land.
Re: PHOTOS: Tears As Deborah Samuel Is Laid To Rest(photos) by WibusJaga: 9:05pm On May 14, 2022
angry
This bloodthirsty Islamic lunatic & his fellow murderous cohorts do not deserve to live...

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

See The Monstrous Armored Tank Captured By Nigerian Troops From Boko Haram / List Of The Most Popular Thugs To Have Controlled Lagos State / Pic: Beautiful Handwriting Of Kashim Shettima

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.