Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,892 members, 7,821,118 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

PHOTOS: Tears As Deborah Samuel Is Laid To Rest(photos) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTOS: Tears As Deborah Samuel Is Laid To Rest(photos) (84481 Views)

Mother Remains Unconscious As Deborah Samuel’s Corpse Arrives Niger / Dora Akunyili's Husband, Chike Is Laid To Rest (Pictures) / Samuel Ezekiel: Nathaniel Samuel Is A Christian, Not Muslim - Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTOS: Tears As Deborah Samuel Is Laid To Rest(photos) by teepain: 6:43am On May 15, 2022
The blood of the innocent people that some misguided northerners are shedding will keep on hunting them. No place where they shed innocent blood that they wouldn't experience some consequences. Some of these mindless killings are the reasons why there is Boko Haram and banditry in the North. When you rob others of peace, you can never have peace.
Re: PHOTOS: Tears As Deborah Samuel Is Laid To Rest(photos) by seunlayi(m): 6:47am On May 15, 2022
TruthinAction:

I thought Christians should actually be the one protesting. Who are her parents? I think the Christians and well meaning Nigerians should reach out to them. It certainly will not bring her back to life. But it will help to console them.
since they are not on bbn or shining zazuu hypocrite Nigerians won't ask fit her relative
Re: PHOTOS: Tears As Deborah Samuel Is Laid To Rest(photos) by iamme1234(m): 6:52am On May 15, 2022
Truthisunique2:
May the blood of that girl forever be accounted for on the head of those Muslims

In Jesus mighty name

Amaen

Amen
Re: PHOTOS: Tears As Deborah Samuel Is Laid To Rest(photos) by Royalty83(m): 6:57am On May 15, 2022
9jahotblog:
Imam of Peace on Twitter has said it all here.

You all are maggots
Re: PHOTOS: Tears As Deborah Samuel Is Laid To Rest(photos) by gentlegenius(m): 7:11am On May 15, 2022
Faber:
There are two religions in the World "The Rich" and "The Poor"

Know this and know peace...choose your religion wisely. How many Christian leaders attended her burial. See as she was buried like a poor church rat.

Leave the God/gods to fight for themselves. Go after money. Money will set you free in most circumstances in this wicked world.

I don talk my own finish
You spoke wisely... More wisdom to your head.
Re: PHOTOS: Tears As Deborah Samuel Is Laid To Rest(photos) by muyico(m): 7:13am On May 15, 2022
blazingblender:
May her soul rest in peace and may her killers Rot in hell
with 77 virgins
Re: PHOTOS: Tears As Deborah Samuel Is Laid To Rest(photos) by BelovedofLord: 7:21am On May 15, 2022
fulaniHERDSman:
And they also went ahead to burn and destroy people's shops and businesses. Shouldn't it be the other way round

TO DESCRIBE THIS PEOPLE AS ANIMALS IN HUMAN SKIN, IS AN INSULT TO ANIMALS!

THEY'RE ALL INSANE BEASTS!!!
Re: PHOTOS: Tears As Deborah Samuel Is Laid To Rest(photos) by Uncletony(m): 7:23am On May 15, 2022
Haakeem:
May her soul rest in perfect peace, alijanatu fridaus is her porsion undecided.
Thunder strike you with those incantation of yours. Thunder should also fire Muhammad the pedophile!

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Tears As Deborah Samuel Is Laid To Rest(photos) by Faber(m): 7:31am On May 15, 2022
gentlegenius:

You spoke wisely... More wisdom to your head.

Blessed up. You will be father of wise and successful kids my man
Re: PHOTOS: Tears As Deborah Samuel Is Laid To Rest(photos) by McEphiks(m): 7:37am On May 15, 2022
exCHRISTIAN:
Either the christian God is absent, doesn't exist, or IT can't protect It's followers.

As far as I know, before I left Xtianity, I studied the Bivbbble more than I can, I know it said:

But the Lord is faithful, and he will strengthen you and protect you from the evil one.

Why didn't he do so grin grin grin

Is he a lia*

Thessalonians 3:3

Before any rotten brain qoute me, see my signature..... grin

There’s a difference between reading the bible and understanding it. It becomes implausible and incomprehensible to a mortal man who’s not spiritual.

“But the natural man receiveth not the things of the spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned” 2 Cor 2:14

Spending hours or years reading the Bible like it’s some novel won’t solve a puzzle, so you’ve got no understanding at all of what the scripture says
Re: PHOTOS: Tears As Deborah Samuel Is Laid To Rest(photos) by Kdon2: 7:38am On May 15, 2022
9jahotblog:
PHOTOS: Tears as Deborah Samuel is laid to rest. May her soul continue to rest in the bosom of our Lord Jesus Christ. Adieu.

Those animals believe they have the right to take people's life whenever it suits them but will they be okay if theirs were taken? Noise will full everywhere. Sick minded region!
Re: PHOTOS: Tears As Deborah Samuel Is Laid To Rest(photos) by turfor: 7:41am On May 15, 2022
Utanisco:

Must DE kill her with just mere statement
God punish the Islam

And you see where your "just mere statement" landed her now @ 6'
Isn't therein a lesson for you to learn..
Don't worry continue!!
Re: PHOTOS: Tears As Deborah Samuel Is Laid To Rest(photos) by Larrybuje: 7:47am On May 15, 2022
May your gentle soul rest in peace and may the Lord avenge
Re: PHOTOS: Tears As Deborah Samuel Is Laid To Rest(photos) by HeroicMeastro: 7:47am On May 15, 2022
doggedfighter:
cry
Rot in he*l, ugly looking who*e/bi*ch!!
Re: PHOTOS: Tears As Deborah Samuel Is Laid To Rest(photos) by SAYEDADAMADAMS(m): 7:48am On May 15, 2022
Born2Breed:
RIP Deborah.

Your killers will know no rest, until they kill themselves.

You had better keep your uncontrolled mouth shut and stop perpetrating evil. Don't encourage anyone to insult other people's religion.
Re: PHOTOS: Tears As Deborah Samuel Is Laid To Rest(photos) by Utanisco(m): 7:49am On May 15, 2022
turfor:

And you see where your "just mere statement" landed her now @ 6'
Isn't therein a lesson for you to learn..
Don't worry continue!!
If you re a Muslim
God punish u
And also punish allah
Re: PHOTOS: Tears As Deborah Samuel Is Laid To Rest(photos) by Kuginzi: 7:55am On May 15, 2022
9jahotblog:
PHOTOS: Tears as Deborah Samuel is laid to rest. May her soul continue to rest in the bosom of our Lord Jesus Christ. Adieu.

The entitled punishment for blasphemy in Xtianity as I was forced study by my parents back then is death !!!

anyone who blasphemes the name of the Lord is to be put to death. The entire assembly must stone them. Whether foreigner or native-born, when they blaspheme the Name they are to be put to death.
Leviticus 24:16

Deborah killers used this verse to kill her the way the verse instruct, I think they own a copy of christ papers, bible is full of evil to its followers.
Re: PHOTOS: Tears As Deborah Samuel Is Laid To Rest(photos) by Born2Breed(f): 7:59am On May 15, 2022
SAYEDADAMADAMS:

You had better keep your uncontrolled mouth shut and stop perpetrating evil. Don't encourage anyone to insult other people's religion.

Religion of terrorists, bandits, cold blooded killers?

What religion? The one that your god is a paedophile?

You have no religion. You are just a bunch of blood thirsty zombies, who fights for a man that was poisoned by one his concubines many years ago.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Tears As Deborah Samuel Is Laid To Rest(photos) by turfor: 8:12am On May 15, 2022
TruthinAction:

I thought Christians should actually be the one protesting. Who are her parents? I think the Christians and well meaning Nigerians should reach out to them. It certainly will not bring her back to life. But it will help to console them.

Who will come out to protest? Christianity has no doctrine, Christians stand for NOTHING and that's why they fall for everything shove at them.

Our GOs/pastors brainwashing people to cover their selves with the blood of Jesus while ignoring the basic rules of survival in their environment go around with heavy security men.

My own candid advise... If you must stay in the north learn to obey their REDLINES AND AVOID IT @ all cost... SHALOM!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Tears As Deborah Samuel Is Laid To Rest(photos) by turfor: 8:15am On May 15, 2022
Utanisco:

If you re a Muslim
God punish u
And also punish allah

housefly wey no hear word na him dey follow dead bodi enter grave..
Re: PHOTOS: Tears As Deborah Samuel Is Laid To Rest(photos) by rowrowland: 8:49am On May 15, 2022
Omihanifa:
So sad angry
What a week
Let it be on record that she was killed by her colleagues sad

Fellow Nigerian Students oo. O ma see oo.
Re: PHOTOS: Tears As Deborah Samuel Is Laid To Rest(photos) by idrisshinkafi: 10:03am On May 15, 2022
This is wasting of time. it has to take her corpes to museum. so that to be the lesson to others
Re: PHOTOS: Tears As Deborah Samuel Is Laid To Rest(photos) by EagleNest(m): 10:13am On May 15, 2022
exCHRISTIAN:
Either the christian God is absent, doesn't exist, or IT can't protect It's followers.

As far as I know, before I left Xtianity, I studied the Bivbbble more than I can, I know it said:

But the Lord is faithful, and he will strengthen you and protect you from the evil one.

Is he a lia*

Who cares about your signature. You are simply deluded in your thoughts and are far gone. An innocent human was killed by another human for stupid reasons, all you do is blame the girl. Are you normal?
Re: PHOTOS: Tears As Deborah Samuel Is Laid To Rest(photos) by Phaantom22: 10:27am On May 15, 2022
AsomArchitectNG:
When it comes to religion, Nigerians fight for God. But when it comes to their rights, they leave it for God to fight for them.
God bless you sir,Over 10 years I've been on nairaland this is the first time a nairalander has said something that touches my soul, this country needs a complete overhaul something is seriously wrong with the followers infact it's getting clear that our problems Is more of followership and not leadership. Imagine if they channelled this energy at bandits, boko haram and corrupt leaders?

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Tears As Deborah Samuel Is Laid To Rest(photos) by Kaybaba5(m): 11:09am On May 15, 2022
AsomArchitectNG:
When it comes to religion, Nigerians fight for God. But when it comes to their rights, they leave it for God to fight for them.

Note
We Christians dont fight for our God but others do
Re: PHOTOS: Tears As Deborah Samuel Is Laid To Rest(photos) by Prozico22(m): 11:53am On May 15, 2022
AsomArchitectNG:
the best comment have seen since i join this forum
Re: PHOTOS: Tears As Deborah Samuel Is Laid To Rest(photos) by Sammy5413(m): 12:13pm On May 15, 2022
May her soul rest in peace, Amen

The truth is I don't know why our tribe prefer to live among these Islam tribes that doesn't see us the same way we see them. What exactly do you gain from them?
In modern century you killing a human in the name of blasphemy?

God help us all, Amen
Re: PHOTOS: Tears As Deborah Samuel Is Laid To Rest(photos) by Toxic001: 1:15pm On May 15, 2022
exCHRISTIAN:

Is he a lia*

I swear down bruh I look at Christians and other religious people as complete buffoons...pah!
Re: PHOTOS: Tears As Deborah Samuel Is Laid To Rest(photos) by Utanisco(m): 1:23pm On May 15, 2022
turfor:

housefly wey no hear word na him dey follow dead bodi enter grave..
Anywhere I see a Muslim around a saver place for killing
I'll kill him or her

God punish una
Re: PHOTOS: Tears As Deborah Samuel Is Laid To Rest(photos) by Senwe: 1:57pm On May 15, 2022
Whatever we sow we reap it
Re: PHOTOS: Tears As Deborah Samuel Is Laid To Rest(photos) by Deldrax29: 2:16pm On May 15, 2022
exCHRISTIAN:

Is he a lia*

Are you sure you didn't drink expired Vodka before you became a Christian and before making this post?? angry angry
Re: PHOTOS: Tears As Deborah Samuel Is Laid To Rest(photos) by Deldrax29: 2:18pm On May 15, 2022
Tissaia:
grin

Are you normal?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Photos Of NDA Cadets Harassing Civilians / Achievements Of The Jonathan/Sambo Administration In Pictures / See The Monstrous Armored Tank Captured By Nigerian Troops From Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.