Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,810 members, 7,817,350 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

PHOTOS: Tears As Deborah Samuel Is Laid To Rest(photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTOS: Tears As Deborah Samuel Is Laid To Rest(photos) (84459 Views)

Mother Remains Unconscious As Deborah Samuel’s Corpse Arrives Niger / Dora Akunyili's Husband, Chike Is Laid To Rest (Pictures) / Samuel Ezekiel: Nathaniel Samuel Is A Christian, Not Muslim - Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTOS: Tears As Deborah Samuel Is Laid To Rest(photos) by tete7000(m): 9:38pm On May 14, 2022
exCHRISTIAN:
Either the christian God is absent, doesn't exist, or IT can't protect It's followers.

As far as I know, before I left Xtianity, I studied the Bivbbble more than I can, I know it said:

But the Lord is faithful, and he will strengthen you and protect you from the evil one.

Why didn't he do so grin grin grin

Is he a lia*

Thessalonians 3:3

Before any rotten brain qoute me, see my signature..... grin
And whatever you now believe has been protecting you with the kind of protection Christianity can't give you?
Re: PHOTOS: Tears As Deborah Samuel Is Laid To Rest(photos) by ecolime(m): 9:38pm On May 14, 2022
AsomArchitectNG:
When it comes to religion, Nigerians fight for God. But when it comes to their rights, they leave it for God to fight for them.
So true
Re: PHOTOS: Tears As Deborah Samuel Is Laid To Rest(photos) by okorogodwin4(m): 9:39pm On May 14, 2022
Faber:
There are two religions in the World "The Rich" and "The Poor"

Know this and know peace...choose your religion wisely. How many Christian leaders attended her burial. See as she was buried like a poor church rat.

Leave the God/gods to fight for themselves. Go after money. Money will set you free in most circumstances in this wicked world.

I don talk my own finish
you spoke like a prophet
Re: PHOTOS: Tears As Deborah Samuel Is Laid To Rest(photos) by Gann: 9:41pm On May 14, 2022
Not one single government representative

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Tears As Deborah Samuel Is Laid To Rest(photos) by muykem: 9:42pm On May 14, 2022
Rest in peace Deborah. You are a victim of a blood sucking religion. Witches and wizard wouldn't have wicked like this.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Tears As Deborah Samuel Is Laid To Rest(photos) by mozona(m): 9:42pm On May 14, 2022
what a way to die... may God rest her soul.
Re: PHOTOS: Tears As Deborah Samuel Is Laid To Rest(photos) by ATTAH012(m): 9:42pm On May 14, 2022
Killings is constant in Islam ,,, slaughter human being is ther hobbies, may God help us all!

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Tears As Deborah Samuel Is Laid To Rest(photos) by Harddiskng(m): 9:45pm On May 14, 2022
When people talk about 2023 like its a certainty I just laugh.

Nigeria is at the very edge, the razor sharp of total outbreak of religious war (not counting other issues contributing to our Nigeria).

More of delicate issues like this and its south and north taking up arms against eachother.
Re: PHOTOS: Tears As Deborah Samuel Is Laid To Rest(photos) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 9:47pm On May 14, 2022
AsomArchitectNG:
When it comes to religion, Nigerians fight for God. But when it comes to their rights, they leave it for God to fight for them.

Pls be specific.......Nigerians don't worship one God, tell the right Devil worshippers of thier atrocities .

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Tears As Deborah Samuel Is Laid To Rest(photos) by caprikon: 9:47pm On May 14, 2022
The late Sultan Abubakar Maccido did a lot keep to extremists under control in the seat of the caliphate. There was this unusual tranquility in sokoto even when other core northern states experienced one form of ethno religious crisis or the other in the past.

Indoctrination is the issue. Until the leaders of Islam in Northern Nigeria make it a point of duty to censor clerics with violent overt/covert messages,there will be a repeat in the future.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Tears As Deborah Samuel Is Laid To Rest(photos) by Nobody: 9:48pm On May 14, 2022
Omihanifa:
So sad angry
What a week
Let it be on record that she was killed by her colleagues sad

Honestly, already on record!
Re: PHOTOS: Tears As Deborah Samuel Is Laid To Rest(photos) by Nobody: 9:50pm On May 14, 2022
What a NATION!
No week goes without a Human disaster!
Consequences of having too many KIDS, who speak in various tongues & worship different gods, you can't Carter for...

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Tears As Deborah Samuel Is Laid To Rest(photos) by orikoku: 9:50pm On May 14, 2022
May your soul rest in peace and your killer will never know peace. Amen.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Tears As Deborah Samuel Is Laid To Rest(photos) by squarelead(m): 9:51pm On May 14, 2022
cry cry cry cry
Re: PHOTOS: Tears As Deborah Samuel Is Laid To Rest(photos) by salem1996: 9:52pm On May 14, 2022
Victerica:

Hmmmmm,, but do you still pray?

When you quote a fool, he assume he is wise
Re: PHOTOS: Tears As Deborah Samuel Is Laid To Rest(photos) by Nobody: 9:53pm On May 14, 2022
Gann:
Not one single government representative
Of what essence will that be?
Won't change anything!

Death awaits everyone including her classmates.
But how we die is what matters most.
She died a painful DEATH.
She never had the privilege of having a smooth death.
May those involved get such DEATH in manifolds

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Tears As Deborah Samuel Is Laid To Rest(photos) by richiepolymer(m): 9:54pm On May 14, 2022
9jahotblog:
PHOTOS: Tears as Deborah Samuel is laid to rest. May her soul continue to rest in the bosom of our Lord Jesus Christ. Adieu.
Mere looking at them, you’ll realize they’re not happy. They are victims in their own land. They are treated as minorities. They have no voice or rights all because they practice a different religion. This is what many in the south don’t know about the north. There are many Hausa and Fulani Christians but they live in fear.
The sad part is that, we cannot help them, the government cannot help them either.
It is very clear now for all to see that these people are Boko haram in their hearts and will continue to support the terrorists against the secular state called Nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Tears As Deborah Samuel Is Laid To Rest(photos) by TenQ: 9:54pm On May 14, 2022
9jahotblog:
Imam of Peace on Twitter has said it all here.

Stop decieving yourself

Read up this from one of your sheiks
https://www.nairaland.com/7126836/shaykh-ali-al-hudhaifi-condemns-killing/2#112838515

The Sheik did not condemn the murder, he only condemned the fact that it wasn't done "islamically".
Therefore, for the killing to be Islamically acceptable
1. It must be sanctioned by a Sheik or his representative
2. The offender should be slaughtered (on his neck with a knife and not by fire)
3. The offender must then be buried in a grave

Compare with Jesus Christ who says to those who were punishing and killing Him
"Father, forgive them, for they know not what they are doing"!
And Jesus is the best example of Christians

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Tears As Deborah Samuel Is Laid To Rest(photos) by Travicon(m): 9:57pm On May 14, 2022
AsomArchitectNG:

Best comment op. Wisdom is after you

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Tears As Deborah Samuel Is Laid To Rest(photos) by bonnyhope: 9:59pm On May 14, 2022
embarassed embarassed
Re: PHOTOS: Tears As Deborah Samuel Is Laid To Rest(photos) by Flossq: 9:59pm On May 14, 2022
exCHRISTIAN:
Either the christian God is absent, doesn't exist, or IT can't protect It's followers.

As far as I know, before I left Xtianity, I studied the Bivbbble more than I can, I know it said:

But the Lord is faithful, and he will strengthen you and protect you from the evil one.

Is he a lia*

Nigerian christains are cowards because there pastors lie to them every Sunday
Re: PHOTOS: Tears As Deborah Samuel Is Laid To Rest(photos) by ufuosman(m): 10:01pm On May 14, 2022
RIP
Re: PHOTOS: Tears As Deborah Samuel Is Laid To Rest(photos) by Sirnioking(m): 10:04pm On May 14, 2022
To hell with her killers!!! I'm very certain 50 Ishmaelites shall fall on her behalf. Walai!!!
Re: PHOTOS: Tears As Deborah Samuel Is Laid To Rest(photos) by madridsta007(m): 10:06pm On May 14, 2022
AsomArchitectNG:

Write, "Muslims".

Dont loop all Nigerians when you can be specific and call out the Northern Muslims. Or you dey fear?
Re: PHOTOS: Tears As Deborah Samuel Is Laid To Rest(photos) by kazma1010(m): 10:07pm On May 14, 2022
Rip
Re: PHOTOS: Tears As Deborah Samuel Is Laid To Rest(photos) by RACHYBOD(f): 10:08pm On May 14, 2022
oloriburuku, very soon they will burn u and ur family Insha-Allah, mad muslim goat brother, him dey support killing, i'm a muslim, what those animal did was'not right, dey shall be executed by hanging Insha-Allah.
Re: PHOTOS: Tears As Deborah Samuel Is Laid To Rest(photos) by FManager(m): 10:09pm On May 14, 2022
Tissaia:
grin

And what so funny.woman angry
Re: PHOTOS: Tears As Deborah Samuel Is Laid To Rest(photos) by watersideboys: 10:10pm On May 14, 2022
Muslims drink blood
Re: PHOTOS: Tears As Deborah Samuel Is Laid To Rest(photos) by Lonewolf2010(f): 10:10pm On May 14, 2022
Rest in Peace, Deborah. What can I say that will encapsulate the intense grief in me? Nothing. But from the depth of our heart, we are deeply sorry for your gruesome death. May God rest your soul peacefully in His arms.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Tears As Deborah Samuel Is Laid To Rest(photos) by Abakelawal(f): 10:12pm On May 14, 2022
In her next life she won't come to anything called religion...... I felt pity for too young to die
Re: PHOTOS: Tears As Deborah Samuel Is Laid To Rest(photos) by globalresource: 10:13pm On May 14, 2022
exCHRISTIAN:

Is he a lia*

You are a big idiot. U cannot open your mouth against muslims that commited crime. But can say anything against christians. Idiot

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

See The Monstrous Armored Tank Captured By Nigerian Troops From Boko Haram / List Of The Most Popular Thugs To Have Controlled Lagos State / Buhari’s Sneakers In 2015 Vs 2019 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.